An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face me again with an attitude of both amusement and lust. I ran my hands up the outsides of her thighs to the narrow waistband of her panties and down again. My cock mercifully now had a little room to calm itself, and the presence of Anabel and Sam was seeming to suppress Jenny's immediate requirements. But Anabel wasn't in the mood to let the tension relax too much, so soon began stroking the inside of Jenny's thighs from behind as I stroked the outsides from in front.

Not being able to see how high Anabel's hands were going, I couldn't resist the opportunity to take a feel for myself. I wasn't particularly surprised to find them at the sweet spot, generating even more wetness than was already there. I let my fingers join hers in an incredibly erotic mutual massage of Jenny's inflamed pussy. This was a first... to feel someone else's fingers masturbating my wife and I found it incredibly erotic. Jenny possibly found it even more so, her breathing speeding up once again. I was treated to a close up of her face as she tried to suppress a deep and guttural groan. I realized that, much as I'd love to be watching her pussy getting stimulated, seeing her face was even more of a turn on. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, and I could tell she was ready for more.

Anabel seemed to sense this too as she stepped back and Sam took her place. Jenny was still facing me with her eyes closed so wasn't aware of the switch until the delicacy of Anabel's fingertips were replaced by the brutishness of Sam's cock. His first touch was an aggressive one as he pulled his iron bar of a penis back onto his belly and then let it slap hard right onto Jenny's pussy lips. She instantly yelped, both at the sensation and the realization of the inherent danger implied. Her panties were still in place however, as was the rule that they should not be removed. Sam was not exactly breaking this rule, but definitely bending it as he now started working his cock head in a circular motion into the wettest spot of her panties, pushing gently forward as he did so. I again longed to see what this provocation looked like, but the exquisite expression on Jenny's face made up for it. Her eyes were getting wider but staring only at the blank wall behind my head, and her mouth was clenched tightly shut. The sounds she was making could only be described as grunts interspersed with the occasional "Oh god!" from between pursed lips. She looked so fucking sexy that I couldn't help myself from locking my lips against hers, even as she was losing her ability to even register that I was there at all.

One particularly hard thrust seemed to break the spell. I imagined the anvil like end of Sam's cock was now between the swollen lips of Jenny's cunt, technically inside her if still restrained by the thin pale blue cotton. She pulled away from him as far as she could, which was not very far as both he and I restrained her. She now focused her stare into my eyes and growled,

"No. Babe - no. We can't do this...."

The devil had truly taken over my thought process.....

"Really? You don't want to?" I asked.

"Don't," she replied, although the meaning wasn't exactly clear.

I decided to act rather than speak, sliding my right hand up her thigh and onto her ass, feeling my way along the edge of her soaked panties that protected her.

"Don't" she said again, a little more desperately. "Please...he's so much bigger than you."

That sounded mean, although she probably didn't intend it to. I tapped my fingertips right at her opening. The fabric was indeed pushed inside her pussy. The very tip of his huge cock had put it there.

"You don't sound so sure," I teased...

"I told you. I'm not going to cuckold my husband... however much I...." before she stopped herself.

Her eyes were now clenched shut and her face made her look to be in physical pain, possibly as a result of being as restrained as she was.

"However much you what?....."

Just as I suggested she tell me more, I felt her body shift. Not much movement but significant, given her position. Her breasts pressed harder against my chest, her back arched and her ass lifted up a little and back a little. It wasn't much, but it was all I needed to make a huge decision. As I saw it in that moment, she had just given me the sign of what she really wanted, and I acted accordingly... hooking one fingertip each side under the edge of her panties and pulling them sharply down.

Her eyes shot open and glared at me as if in horror, but I was sure that was only to mask her true feelings. Almost instantly I felt Sam's hands grip her tighter around her hips and then the inevitable started to happen - all as if in slow motion. He leaned forward, his black marble cock already perfectly aligned with her womanhood... her perfect, tight, white, married pussy. Anabel's camera started clicking continuously as Jenny's cunt lips parted and her fidelity fell apart. Although I couldn't see the progress that his exceptional cock was making into my wife, her face said it all. Her eyes were now rolled back in her head and her mouth gaped open uttering a continuous but ever more pronounced groan. Sam grunted and pushed forward...another inch maybe.. which made Jenny shriek in a delicious mix of the same agony and ecstasy that we had both seen Anabel experience just a short time before.

But now this was my wife, and she was orgasming hard on another man's cock. As she started to groan in between gasping for breath, Sam pulled back a little and then pushed forward again.... which in turn increased her response. It seemed like a continuous orgasm, as her body began to shake and she gasped for air. He leaned forward once more, back out and then forward again. Her orgasm continued. I began to wonder just how far inside her he now was... was he already deeper than I had ever been? Her response certainly suggested so, but his cock was so thick that maybe she was simply reacting to being - as I now recalled Anabel describe - being split in two! Or maybe it was both I thought... and if it wasn't now, then it was certainly about to be.

"Arrrrrgh!" she cried... "Fuck! It's so fucking big.... I'm so full...fuck....never...."

Clearly this was indeed un-chartered territory. He was deeper than I would ever go and wider than I would ever be.

As Sam's thrusts started to pick up a little speed, Jenny dropped her head onto my chest and just mumbled repeatedly...

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God...." and then, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...."

Certainly her reluctance had melted away completely. His thrusting was pushing her entire body higher up mine, and her face was now almost directly above my own. I could feel the exaggerated exertion of her breath on my lips.... it was as if it was escaping her under the pressure of his cock as it forced its way inside. I looked up to see her eyes searing into mine, with a defiance that surprised me. She was now in control - not of her physical state as she was in total submission to him - but of our response to it. The fantasy that we had toyed with in privacy was now being acted out to the ultimate degree. My wife was getting the best fuck of her life, as she stared into my eyes from inches away. Along with the multiple orgasms, she was now experiencing an empowerment of her sexuality... she was owning what she was doing and making me face the consequences of making her do it in the first place.

She gripped the sides of my head and brought her lips to my ear...

"Are you fucking loving this?" she whispered. "This is all your doing so you'd better be..."

As I was floundering for words, a deep voice came from behind her.

"You want more?"

"Oh shit," she growled at me. "I thought he was all the way in... fuck." And then much louder "Yes! Fuck me with everything you have.... but please, just go eeeeeeaaassss aaarrrggghhhh'" she locked her lips on mine as he eased his massive cock even deeper into her. Where it was all going was unimaginable, but whatever it penetrated seemed to put Jen into a pace she didn't know existed until now... this was beyond an orgasm, more a total possession of both body and mind. What had been her kiss became more like her lips being mashed against mine as her body seemed to go limp and her very consciousness wavered. Fortunately, between all the foreplay with Anabel and sending my wife to the fucking moon, this was all too much for Sam as he grunted loudly and proclaimed,

"Oh fuck - here it comes...."

Since Jenny seemed to have lost any semblance of reason, I was about to yell at him to pull out, but she cut me off...

"Cum in meeeeeeee!!!" she yelled as I felt a gush of her fluids splash onto my genitals.

So with the roar of a lion, he did. Short thrust after short thrust, spurt after spurt of hot cum - deeper in my wife than I could ever hope to reach. Wherever the black marble like end of Sam's cock was, it doubtlessly delivered a copious amount of island seed directly into my wife's welcoming womb. And it blew my fucking mind. As she reached yet another crescendo, my own orgasm erupted against her belly, unnoticed by anyone but me. All I could do was hold her and comfort her as best I could whilst Sam withdrew. She moaned as her stretched vagina was vacated, and then hugged me back, slowing regaining full consciousness. I tried to look relatively calm as my own orgasm subsided and I felt his heavier, hotter fluid slip out of her cunt and join hers on my testicles.

I became aware that Anabel was still snapping pictures pointing the camera between my wife's open legs. As spent as I was, I got an immediate rush as I contemplated seeing those photos for the first time. Whatever had just happened was clearly going to stay with us for quite awhile.

After a few minutes to recover, Jenny pushed herself up and looked around. Both young men were gone and Anabel had put the camera down and was wrapping herself in a sheet.

"Come on, we need to go now," she told me.

I needed no encouragement and also sat up, scanning the room for clothes. I quickly retrieved Jenny's dress and passed it her way. As I went looking for my long since discarded shorts, she slipped it on but then looked down, hesitating before standing.

"Jesus," she said, looking at her sex. I quickly understood her issue and started looking for her panties. I found them discarded on the floor, picked them up and handed them to her.

"Here, you'll probably need these," I said.

"Thanks," she replied somewhat sheepishly.

I couldn't help but to watch as she contorted to pull up her panties without opening her thighs anymore than was absolutely necessary. She slipped off the couch as she tugged them into place.

"This way," she told me, apparently remembering that I had arrived via the window.

As we headed for the door, she stopped to give Anabel a quick kiss. There seemed to be an understanding that the two of us needed to be alone asap. Annabel blew me a kiss as I nodded her way.

Once we were on the pathway back to the main hotel, Jenny grabbed my arm for support...her legs were obviously weak and somewhat shaky. I helped her along, past the other private villas until we got to the bend in the path. She stopped and turned towards me. I realized that we were in the exact same spot that we did this before, after our first visit to Pablo & Anabel's. As before, she kissed me aggressively - this time encountering no hesitation on my part.

"How things change in just a couple of days," she cooed in my ear. "Did you enjoy yourself back there, you dirty fucking boy, you?"

"Did you?" I countered.

"Don't be annoying...I asked you first," she responded.

I felt defenseless. "You know I did."

"You know I did too," she replied. "Feel me baby..." she said, grabbing my hand and dragging it under her dress. My fingers ran up the inside of her wet thighs, and encountered a very familiar place but in a state that I had never experienced before. Her pussy was incredibly soft, swollen and gooey. My head span with the sensation at my fingertips. She chuckled and pulled me forward.

"Come on, let's get back to our room. I need you to reclaim me."

EPILOGUE

We never saw Anabel again. She sent a note with a weblink to send the pictures to, and a key to the villa which had been paid in advance for another week - in payment, she explained, for Jenny's photography work. We moved in the next morning, extending our vacation by 6 days and a whole lot of luxury. Under the pillow she left a strap-on dildo and a card with 2 beeper numbers listed as S & S. I guessed our crazy ride wasn't over yet...

1...5678910