An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scanned the tables out on the veranda in the dim light of candles and tiki torches and instantly recognized them. Pablo and Anabel were sitting eating dinner.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed, completely unnecessarily.

"It's ok David. What do you think could possibly happen? It's all good."

As we tried not to stare but watched them anyway, I took in their appearance. I found myself wondering whether I could possibly guess that this couple was capable of what we now know they are. The answer was a resounding no, they looked simply too perfect. Clearly, I was learning a lesson in first impressions.

It seemed inevitable that they would eventually look up and see us and I wondered for the first time if Pablo had told Anabel of our presence last night. I could well imagine a situation where she would have been livid at the thought that strangers had watched her show, and that her husband had so freely allowed it, let alone got his cock sucked. Clearly if he had told her everything, this couple was on another level of openness with each other.

My wondering was soon largely answered when Anabel raised her hand and waved excitedly in our direction. Jenny didn't hesitate to wave back - it seemed to me that the two women had already created a common bond between them...and they hadn't even met yet.

Anabel had a quick word with Pablo, then he got up and headed our way. As he approached I stood and offered him my hand which he shook warmly.

"Hey you two," he exclaimed as he bent and kissed Jenny's cheek.. "Great to see you both. Anabel was hoping that you could join us at our table for a quick nightcap after we all finish our dinner."

"Sure we'd love to," replied Jenny with a broad grin. "We'll come over in a few minutes."

"Great. What are you guys drinking? I'll order another round."

As Jenny chatted, I looked back over at Anabel who was intently looking our way. She smiled when our eyes met, and I found myself smiling back. It was a completely new experience for me, exchanging glances with a woman who I'd just watched in such an intimate act, let alone one this beautiful. However, her expression somehow made it feel really quite natural. I instantly lost my trepidation of joining them.

Jenny and I finished our meal without sharing our thoughts. When we saw their plates getting cleared, we headed over hand in hand.

Anabel and Pablo both got up as we approached and greeted us with hugs, as if to acknowledge the fact that in some ways we were much better acquainted than we possibly were in others. It was an odd situation but not uncomfortable.

Our fresh drinks arrived just as we took our seats around their table. Anabel kicked off the conversation with asking where we were from and how long we were staying at the resort. It all took a very conventional tone and I soon put how we met out of my mind. They were charming and easy to talk with, as Jenny and I spoke of where we both grew up, how we met and when we both landed in California. They seemed genuinely interested. I was about to inquire something about them as I felt like we hadn't really learned much when Anabel changed the subject.

"So I hear that you enjoyed my performance last night," she said with a questioning and very cool raise of one eyebrow.

It took us both off guard, but Jenny quickly recovered.

"Oh hell yes," she replied. "It was spectacular. We've never seen anything like it!"

"Well I'm glad. I enjoyed it immensely too... I know that my wonderful husband was already loving it, but thanks to you guys for making it even better for him. I think it was one of the most exceptional experiences of our lives together, don't you think dear?"

"Absolutely," added Pablo. "Probably the best."

"I was fairly sure he was going to say that," she laughed. "Yes, it was the best. We've had a number of memorable encounters but you guys got to see and partake in the most exceptional. It was great that you could share it with us."

At that moment I did indeed feel very lucky. To have witnessed the most amazing sexual event in the lives of this incredible couple was a privilege for sure - and then to be thanked for intruding!! I couldn't imagine it getting any better.

After we had made a little more small talk, Anabel stretched out her arms in an exaggerated gesture and declared,

"Guys, I'm sorry but I really need to get some sleep. Pabs has been just wearing me out. Is there any chance that you guys could join us for lunch at our place... maybe tomorrow or the next day?"

"Gosh we'd love to," said Jenny quickly. "Either day works I think, don't you honey?"

"Well we have the company golf game on Thursday but that's our only obligation all week," I replied. "So tomorrow probably works best."

"Oh that damned golf game...do we really have to? I don't even play stupid golf."

"You know we do. It's all couples and it's just 'best ball' so it really doesn't matter if you suck at it. It's just a fun way to spend time with everyone.."

"Whatever," she said dismissively. "Ok then - tomorrow is good. What time should we come by - we know where you are already," she giggled.

"Wonderful," replied Anabel. "One o'clock would be perfect. See you then," she added as she reached out to hug us both before Pablo kissed Jenny and he and I shook hands.

On the way back to our room Jenny and I hardly spoke, as I think we were both lost in thoughts of might transpire in just a few hours from now. We showered and watched a little TV as a distraction, before laying in bed and holding each other closely. I was horny but didn't want to push it - I think she was too but I sensed that she was holding back. I instinctively knew that she wanted to build up tension for what was to come, not defuse it by allowing either one of us a sexual release. I was exhausted anyway and so soon fell asleep.

Chapter 4 - Pablo and Anabel take us over the edge. Loving Wives

In the morning it was almost as if we were doing everything possible to avoid the subject of sex. Which was fine since we were here in a beautiful place with lots of other things to do. We enjoyed breakfast at a roadside stand that we had seen the day before, an amazing hike up a dormant volcano and then a quick swim in the hotel pool before a shower and a walk to our lunch hosts. Jenny was wearing a loose sundress that reached mid thigh, and I wasn't sure what else. We held hands as we walked the pathway towards their villa, much as we had done less than two days before. In some ways it seemed like a lot longer than that - almost as if it never really happened at all. Music was playing from the inside and the front door was wide open. We knocked anyway and then walked through the living room and into the kitchen where we were greeted by a young, dark skinned local girl as she prepared what looked like oysters. She showed us through to a porch, off which there was a small private swimming pool. Pablo and Anabel were setting the table as we approached.

"Hey guys!" exclaimed Anabel. "Make yourselves a drink - the bar is right there. Samara is doing the cooking today...lucky us!"

Pablo again shook my hand as the girls hugged. He then led me to the bar where I grabbed two beers for my wife and I. I turned and handed one to Jenny as he started conversation, slowly leading me around the pool and over to the best spot for an ocean view.

"If only every day could be this amazing, huh? Idyllic weather, location and company. We're lucky enough to be able to come here for a couple of weeks every winter but I try and never take it for granted. There are some other places in the world that I love to visit but I'm never more relaxed than when I'm here. Have you guys been on the island or at this resort before?"

"No, we were lucky enough to be invited by the company that I just did a deal with. They are the guys that I mentioned last night, the ones we have to play golf with. The boss loves to throw money around when things are going well...which is great for the time being but could end as soon as we get home. I work freelance so I might never hear from them again, it's just the nature of the beast."

I was expecting Pablo to ask what exactly I did as a freelancer with these big spenders - most people would - but he didn't seem interested. It made me wonder what he did for a living;

Jenny and I had guessed that he ran a hedge fund and that she was a model, but now I wasn't sure.

We chatted more about the resort, the local towns and the people. It was maybe 20 minutes before we were called for lunch to be served by the pool. As we took our seats Anabel was pouring a very dark liquid into four glasses.

"This is a locally distilled liquor that Pabs and I are big fans of," she said. "I'm not even sure how to pronounce the name, and I've never seen it in any of the stores, but Samara here brings it to us when she can. We find it best to enjoy it with the oysters and then we can move on to wine."

"Gosh - this seems decadent," exclaimed Jenny. "But we're on vacation so what the hell,"

she said raising her glass.

We all clinked glasses over the middle of the table as Samara placed plates with six oysters each embedded on crushed ice in front of us. I sipped at mine and was almost engulfed by it's heady aroma and taste. It burned as it went down and seemed to spread into my core like molten lava. The rush to my head was almost instantaneous.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Jenny as she undoubtedly felt the same effect. "I can see why you like it. I've never had anything like that before."

Her voice was already sounding somewhat distant - like it might at the end of a long night out. But I had only had one sip and had a long way to go. Putting the powerful beverage down, I quickly turned my attention to the oysters as I tried to shake off the feeling.

Luckily the oysters helped and a large glass of water had me feeling relatively normal again.

I ventured another tiny sip of the liquor and was rewarded by a similar rush, but one that I felt I could control. I noticed that Jenny was ahead of me, almost finishing her glass, which came as no surprise. By the time I'd had all six oysters, a good deal of bread and a couple more glasses of water, I was finally done with the drink. I was high, but fairly pleasantly so. Already another glass was put in front of me and filled with red wine as grilled lamb was served with plantains and green salad.

Lunch was fantastic and Samara catered with practiced ease. Conversation flowed freely - not least because we were all totally buzzed. Jenny talked about her photography project for her new cafe, and then we finally learned that Pablo was actually an artist - didn't see that coming. Anabel had indeed been a model before opening what was now a group of art galleries based originally in Miami but was now in New York, L.A. and Aspen. I wasn't surprised to hear that they were both of mixed race - Pablo had an Ecuadorian father and a Scottish mother, while Anabel had a Japanese father and a Scandinavian mother. Hence the exotic quality that they both were lucky enough to embody.

They had met at an art show in Miami nearly ten years ago and had collaborated on a project of some kind before becoming a couple soon after. They smiled at each other conspiratorially leaving the details of that unsaid. Clearly there was an interesting tale or two that we were yet to hear.

I found myself volunteering my empty glass when Pablo offered more of the strong liquor, and as he poured I noticed that Anabel was rolling a joint. Clearly this afternoon was going to be spent in an inebriated & decadent haze. Wanting to look more at ease than I was I accepted the joint as it was passed to me and pretended that it wasn't the first time since college.

"Let's move to the couch," suggested our hostess. "It's far more comfortable and I could use the shade." She led the way to an L shaped outdoor couch covered by a large canopy. I was grateful for both the shade and the comfort as I reclined in the corner section. Anabel followed me and Jenny and Pablo took the long side. The joint got passed a couple more rounds and we all seemed to melt into the oversized cushions. I noticed that Anabel had closed her eyes and I felt at ease enough to do the same.

A peel of laughter arose me from a very pleasant slumber. Opening my eyes I saw that Pablo and Jenny were now in the pool and that Anabel was toweling off in front of me. Clearly I had missed at least a few minutes. She was now wearing a white cotton bikini that clung to her amazing skin, almost see through now wet. I was possibly staring at her phenomenal ass as she acknowledged that I was awake,

"Like it?" she asked with a grin.

I figured that there was no point in denial. "Very much. It looks....well, I don't really have words."

"Haha.. how sweet." She dropped herself beside me on the couch - but much closer this time, thighs touching - and laid her head on my chest. Our respective spouses were still in pool, crouched down so that only their heads were above water and close enough to be talking without us being able to hear.

Anabel continued, "Jenny was just telling us how much she enjoyed my performance the other night. Well not just me, my friend Stalin was the real star."

"Stalin?!?!" I exclaimed. "His name was Stalin?!?"

"Ha. Yes - funny isn't it. I got fucked by Stalin. Apparently it's quite a common name here. It means man of steel...it is certainly appropriate in his case."

"Wow - yeah no shit. Fitting indeed. But still, he wasn't the star Anabel. We were all watching you."

"Thanks honey, but I bet you all enjoyed seeing him too - particularly your wife. That cock of his should be in an art gallery for christ's sake, and who would know better than me?" she quipped.

"Indeed. We should all be so lucky.. he was impressive."

"Oh don't worry David. Most girls might enjoy a really big one from time to time - particularly if they're being watched - but I couldn't handle that every day. I wouldn't want to anyway. He practically split me in two!"

"Ok good to know, thanks," I responded with some relief. I was going to add something about how her husband had a fairly huge cock too, but decided to leave that subject alone. So I followed with,

"So you like being watched? Did you mind that Jenny and I got to see too?"

"No, not at all. I just wish I'd known! When I was done with Stalin and Pablo came inside holding Jenny's soaked panties, and told me what had just happened with you guys, I got totally turned on again...which was perfect for him as he was desperate to fuck me! But I wanted to cum again, and he was sooo close so I made him eat me first."

"Oh god, really?" I exclaimed without realizing how it sounded.

" Oh don't be such a prude. No.... in fact don't be such a hypocrite... if that had been your wife, you would absolutely have done that, and you know it. Didn't you kiss your wife after she had sucked my husband's cock?"

"Ermm...yes. Actually she made me do it. I didn't realize at first, but then she made sure to let me know."

"And how did that feel? Did it excite you? Tell the truth now..."

I smiled sheepishly but remained silent.

"David - I already know your cock jumped when you realized. Jenny told me before lunch."

"Fuck really? She told you that? How did she get to that so fast? You guys were only chatting for a few minutes."

"Well, she told me so fast because I asked her. And I was very happy to hear her reply. You wanted to taste your wife's infidelity didn't you? It's not like she was cheating on you, you were right there, encouraging her. I wanted to find out what kind of couple you guys might be, and that told me a lot."

"Oh yeah? What did it tell you?" I needed to hear...

"Only good things David, don't worry. That you guys are open minded and comfortable with your sexuality. That you can handle sexual challenges that most couples probably can't. You see, it's really no different - eating your wife's pussy after someone else just fucked her, and kissing her after she had another man's cock down her throat. Don't worry honey... Pablo struggled with this too, and we talked it over until it made sense. It doesn't mean that you want to see what a cock tastes like, just that you want to see what your slutty wife tastes like. Pablo now understands that, which is why he eagerly went down on me as soon as I directed him. Granted it would have been a little different if my pussy had been full of another man's cum, but it wasn't. Even so....." she trailed off.

Even though I really wanted to hear where she was going with this train of thought, movement in the pool got our attention.

It hadn't occurred to me until now that Jenny had come here without a bathing suit. As she climbed out of the pool on the far side right in front of Pablo, this fact became apparent.

Her shoulders and back appeared above the water line with no sign of apparel, and it wasn't until her lower back became her buttocks that an incredibly flimsy piece of wet fabric finally obscured at least a tiny bit of her otherwise naked body. She had on her sexiest panties and they were obviously sopping and see through. She looked like a wet dream.

"Wow," exclaimed the beauty laying against me.

I could only nod in agreement. I suddenly became painfully aware that the conversation and the sight now before me had combined to give me a painfully hard and obvious erection - just inches from Anabel's chin. As we watched Pablo and Jenny walk into the house together she brushed over it with her left hand. This more than made up for the fact that I was watching my almost naked wife disappear with another man. This incredible beauty whose highly erotic image had been at the absolute forefront of my mind since first seeing it, was now openly rubbing my engorged cock. She lifted her head and brought her face close to my own - studying me intently. She then brushed her lips across mine and brought them to my ear. Whispering so that her breath was at full effect in that direct connection to my genitals,

"Mmmm. How come your cock is hard David?"

I figured that this was best left as a rhetorical question and needed no reply.

But she continued, "Could it be that you enjoyed our conversation? Or maybe it was the sight of your wife nearly naked and dripping wet. Or maybe it's the thought of what she's doing now, hmmmm? Those were a very sexy pair of panties she had on, she was clearly expecting to have the chance to show them off, don't you think? Did you know that she intended to show her panties off David? Do you think she still has them on or that they've been discarded on the floor by now."

She was now rubbing my cock from base to tip languidly. I was close to being overwhelmed, not just by her actions but also her words. I risked bringing this all to an end by softly cupping her left breast with my right hand. She didn't flinch, but covered my hand gently with hers as I teased her nipple, before returning her attention to my cock.

I was reminded of the sight of her naked tits stretched taught by her arms up, over her head, her entire body tight and glistening with sweat as that enormous cock impaled her from below. My own cock twitched involuntarily at the memory and felt as hard as an iron bar. I began to suspect a connection between the powerful liquor and the blood coursing towards my groin. I felt like an electric current was making both my head and my erection buzz like never before. I realized that we were probably all feeling a similar effect. This gave me a pang of uncertainty about what my wife was likely doing with her husband.

"Ah - I'll take that as a yes. Mmmm, your cock is so fantastically hard." She kissed my ear as I increased the pressure of my fingertips pinching on her nipple.

"When you guys were watching me the other night, you understood what my Pablo was getting out of it right? How much pleasure he derives from watching me."