An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that was good sex, honey. The best. I'm going to dream about that big cock now."

One final tease for the day I guess. I decided to roll with it...

"You do that baby. You go ahead and dream about how close it came to being inside you,"

But she was not done quite yet.

"Not that one. The other one, the bigger one."

I went completely submissive... vanquished for the time being at least,

"Ok baby...whatever you want.."

And then thankfully,

"I love you and I love that you can be open and honest like that. I've never been with a man who can do that for me. You're amazing."

"You are too honey," was all I could muster as my body and mind shut down. Then sleep. Deep sleep.

My first thought on waking was that if all the heightened eroticism of the night before always led to a night's sleep like this one, count me in for a repeat. I had slept soundly for over eight hours and felt great. I could hear the shower running and smell fresh coffee. By the time Jenny emerged from the bathroom I was in shorts and on our private deck, sipping my first coffee while I poured hers. She walked out, naked and wet.

"Morning lover," she offered, "Ready for another exciting day?" she asked as she sat opposite me, coyly crossing her legs.

"Of course baby, anything you say. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm not sure of any details yet but I had such fun teasing you last night that I figured I could have even more fun doing it to you all day. How does that sound?"

"It sounds terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. I think I'm ready for anything that you might want to do, but I am a little nervous," I admitted.

"That's good babe...you should be nervous. It wouldn't be nearly as satisfying if you weren't. Not for either one of us."

"Ok fine. But what about if I want to tease you too... to push you?"

"Bring it on. Let's see what you got!" she replied in apparent complete knowledge that I didn't have nearly what it would take to push her as far as she could push me.... but I was happy to have held my own for the time being.

We leisurely got dressed and prepared to be seen before heading to the cafe for breakfast. We sat under an umbrella and were served eggs and fruit, overlooking the ocean. Fantastic. Since Jenny was a very good amateur photographer and had bought her camera on the trip, I suggested finding some interesting locations for her to take some pictures.

"Sure babe, that would be great. I'd love to take some great photos to hang on the wall of the new cafe," she replied enthusiastically. "Let's take a drive and see if we can find that waterfall they told us about."

"Sounds great," I said, happy to have decided upon something entirely innocent. "You go grab your camera and I'll get directions."

Twenty minutes later Jenny joined me in our rented LandCruiser wearing a very sexy white bikini under a long, open orange shirt - her camera around her neck. I felt incredibly happy and proud of her as we headed out for our adventure.

We had an awesome morning exploring the waterfalls and she took some great photographs. We then took a dip in a swimming hole under the biggest of the falls and she allowed me to take some sexy pics of her in the water. There were only a few other people scattered around a fairly large area, including a couple of topless women who looked to be locals. Inevitably after a few minutes of modeling for me, she shed her top and allowed her full breasts on display for the camera. No one seemed to mind; in fact an older woman copied her by playing in the water, her huge floppy tits enjoying their freedom and bringing a big grin to her face and the two men she was with.

It was a great atmosphere.

Jenny really seemed at ease swimming and diving and playing about in the water cascading off the rocks. I quickly started thinking that the pictures that I was taking of her showing off were better than any she had taken of the scenery. She seemed to really enjoy the looks that she started getting from the dozen or so other people who had come to the swimming hole to do much the same thing. The locals seemed particularly impressed, with a "whoop" or two coming her way when they got a good look at her exposed tits or her luscious ass, covered as it was by a thin strip of fabric.

After she had exhausted herself with her cavorting she sauntered back towards me, and we found a shady spot to lay down our towels and take out the sandwiches and cold beers that we had picked up on the way. After lunch we both felt like napping so she lay back with her head nestled in my shoulder. I stroked her hair gently.

Just as I thought she was asleep, she murmured,

"You enjoyed last night didn't you?"

I hesitated but, "Yes, of course, you know I did."

"You enjoyed watching me be a bad girl?"

"Yes, baby, I always have."

"True. But I've never been that bad before...not with a guy's cock in my mouth. You're ok with it?" More a statement than a question, we had after all been over this last night, but I still felt like answering.

"Yes," I said simply.

"Good. But I have to admit that I'm a little jealous."

"You're jealous?!?"

"Yeah babe. You got to watch me play - and right in front of you. I want to watch you do something too...."

"Ah - ok. That's very fair of you," I responded with a tickle of her ribs. "And what exactly would you like to watch me do?"

"Well...you know... maybe make out with a hot girl. Feel her up. It depends on who I guess."

"Got anyone in mind?" I asked.

"Well, Anabel would be my number one choice. I'd love to see you play around with her. Maybe get a blowjob?" she ventured... "Would you like that?"

"Ha. Of course, I'd fucking love that as I think you already know. But I'm not sure that I'm really

her type."

"You're awesome...any girl would be lucky to have you. Why wouldn't you be her type?"

"Thanks babe. But judging by the two men that we know she likes, I'm not sure that I....." I decided to leave it unsaid.

"Oh yes, I think I know what you mean."

I was beginning to regret the way this conversation was going, and it had started so well!

"...for sure they're both bigger than you.." she was back in taunt mode and I noticed that her right hand was already between her legs... "one of them much bigger. But that doesn't mean that she would be uninterested in you David. Maybe if I tell her how good you are with your tongue. How would you like that, if she let you go down on her? Oh my god I'd love to see that...I'd be sooo jealous and horny!"

"Jesus babe... you'd really like that huh? I would too of course, she's amazingly sexy. And maybe having seen her perform like she did makes it even sexier. I'd love to taste her pussy."

"Mmmmm - me too. Maybe after you make her cum over your face you could kiss me and let me taste her while fucking my brains out. My god that would be so fucking hot."

Inevitably, with these new images coursing through my consciousness, my cock had started to grow, and my better judgement was bidding me goodbye.

"Yeah you'd like that huh? What if her husband had watched me eating her out also and had decided to take his turn with you? What if I'm kissing you deeply covered with her cum, but it's him between your open legs and his big cock ramming into your pussy? How would you like that, slut?"

Her only response was a guttural moan as she clenched her thighs together and jammed her fist between them. She bit my chest lightly as a small orgasm took her. My cock was now at full extension inside my shorts but since we were still within sight of a number of other people, neither one of us could touch it.

We remained quiet for enough time for her breathing to gently settle, and my cock also.

She was first to speak.

"Wow! We are really learning how to turn each other on, aren't we? That was amazing. Thanks for being so open to all these new and exciting ideas," she cooed rubbing my stomach gently.

"Well they're not really new I don't think. Just an extension of where we've already been. We've just never really had the opportunity to explore them like this before."

"Yeah, this is a whole new level. I didn't know that we could ever be as adventurous as this. So I guess it's time to admit that I'd really love to watch you fuck Anabel - not just eat her out. I want to watch you fuck her as hard as you've ever fucked me and then cum all over her pussy. That would make me so crazy with lust.... "

"Jeez babe... that sounds as hot as fuck. I'm totally down.." I joked, kissing her ear.

"Are we weird?" she continued, "Why is it that we have these fantasies? Is this anything even remotely normal?"

"Hmmm, well, I don't really know for sure, but I very much doubt that it's rare for couples to feel this way. Good couples anyway, couples who love each other and trust each other like we do. I remember reading porno mags when I was a teenager and half the letters and stories were stuff like this. They were probably all made up but they obviously appealed to the millions of people buying them. I didn't really understand it at the time, but I certainly do now."

"Really? Ok - I guess that makes me feel a little better. Not that I mind not being normal, but I just don't want this to take us to a dangerous place, a place where we're not together.

Did you share fantasies like these with any of your past girlfriends? Ali maybe..or that cute little blond - what's her name?"

"Carol? No, definitely not her. She was very dull about sex. Ali - maybe a bit, when things were going really well, but it faded fast. But I've almost always felt it with you, nearly from the beginning."

"Awwww - really? How sweet!" she was teasing again. "Please continue..."

"Ok, well.... I think we both knew from the start that we were going to stay together.....til death do we part, all that shit. We matched so well. All our friends knew it too - it just seemed inevitable. I was always fully confident that we would get married, have kids when we were both ready and be great together. I still feel that way."

"Ok babe, me too. You know I do. But how does that relate to this?"

"Well, do you remember when we had that first conversation about our past sexual experiences? It was on that trip to Napa after a good deal of wine."

"You know perfectly well that I remember. What about it baby?"

"Haha, yes I know you do. But as we spoke I remember thinking to myself that unlike any similar conversation that I'd had with any other girlfriend, how different I felt. I guess most couples tend to have this type of conversation with each other at some point, but it doesn't always end well. In my experience it was either tentative admissions of some things but definitely not everything. Or maybe too much information leading to anger and fighting. When Ali and I opened up to each other about past lovers it ended horribly. I was jealous and angry and I took it out on her by sulking. She did about the same with me...it was a disaster. And we barely admitted anything to each other really. We got over it, but we certainly never went there again." I paused while I thought carefully about how to continue.

"With you... it was totally different. I was more mature of course, and it just felt completely positive. I was still jealous, but instead of angry it just made me horny as fuck. You told me more than Ali ever did but instead of making me insecure and possessive, it made me want to hear details. I wanted to hear that you'd had all sorts of fucking crazy hot sex with different men and women and that you'd cum hard every time. It made me so hot with lust for you. I've replayed all your best stories in my head a thousand times, but always found myself fantasizing about hearing more. As I'm sure you'll recall, that conversation led to a very good time."

"Wow. Yeah, I remember and I guess I kind of knew why even then. We certainly never held back from telling each other stuff. Now I'm just sorry I didn't have more to tell you honey," she said as she tickled my ribs, "If I'd known I could get away with being a big slut back in my single days, I would have loved to take advantage of that."

"Haha, oh yeah you possibly could have. But you still had some pretty hot stories to tell."

"Did I? Well, tell me David, what were your favorites? Which ones do you most like to think about?"

"I think you know damned well which ones, and I don't feel like going into it right now. We should really be getting back to the resort."

"No. Not until you tell me. Come on - they're my stories, just let me know which ones you like hearing about the best. Maybe there are some spicy details that I haven't thought to tell you before....."

Ok - now she had me. That did sound good. Maybe there are details that I'd love to hear.

"Fine. The one about the baseball player in college. The one who was dating your friend."

"Ohhh, yeah... Diego. He was fucking hot. I only got together with him that one time when she was out of town."

"Yeah I know. That's partly what made it so hot for me. The fact that it was illicit and forbidden. That you were so turned on that you were prepared to fuck your best friend's boyfriend behind her back."

"Yeah that made it hot for me too. But it was really all her fault to begin with..."

"Oh yeah right? How on earth d'you figure that?"

"Well, if she didn't want me lusting after him, she really shouldn't of kept telling me about the size of his cock was how great a fuck he was."

All I could do at that was groan, before she continued...

"Oh, is that what made it such a turn on for you baby? Why do you think that is?"

"It just makes it more sexy, that's all," I said, a little defensively.

"Like last night?"

"Sort of yes. Although at this point in our relationship, last night was more like you playing with a toy. Like when I get you a new toy and you tease me by using it in front of me like it was real. Last night it was like the cock in your hands and your mouth was a toy... it was a real cock but you were just getting to play with it once and it didn't really matter who it was attached to. The fact that the guy has a super hot wife and he gets off watching her made it all seem very safe somehow. Does this make any sense?"

"Absolutely. And guess what - I love you all the more for it. Ok let's get out of here and find a bar...we need a drink!"

Heading back towards the resort at fairly high speed, we kept our eyes open for a decent looking establishment but were back at the hotel before finding one. Although the resort bar felt fairly unadventurous, it did allow us to drink without fear of getting pulled over in a foreign country. Occupying the same two stools as the previous night, we quickly ordered almost everything on the appetizer menu. The bartender was the same young handsome, black fellow as last night, and this time Jenny had no hesitation in flirting with him conspicuously. He relayed our food request to a waitress before ignoring me and returning his full attention to her.

"Having fun dear?" I asked after she let her fingertips brush his hand as he took her drink order.

"Mmmm you know it. But you are too," she responded with a grin. Then she continued... "By the way, you know I feel the same about the stories you told me of your past."

"Really?"

"Of course! You had two threesomes for christ's sake! Hearing about those made me so fucking jealous and horny at the same time. I never got to have any threesomes."

"Not until last night anyway," I answered back, letting my hand draw up her thigh.

"Hmmmm - I'm not sure that really counts," she countered.

"Oh really? Why the hell not? You had two cocks inside you at the same time, didn't you? How is that not a threesome?" I replied, now under my breath.

"Well I think to really count, we would all have needed to cum, no? I came hard, but neither of my guys did... not until later anyway and I wasn't even there for him."

"Haha ok I guess. How do you think his orgasm was after he rejoined his slutty wife?"

"Oh man...I reckon he came almost instantly and like fucking crazy. He must have been so ready after that show that she put on for him and having his cock in my mouth for as long as he did. He must have been ready to burst!"

I found that I was finally becoming more at ease with conversation on the subject of sharing my wife as I asked - with barely a hint of the usual trepidation,

"How did that feel for you, him in your mouth and me in your pussy?"

I realized that we covering similar ground to our conversation of last night, but I felt addicted to hearing this shit. Possibly realizing this, she gave me some new information,

"Honestly, and don't take this the wrong way baby, but I was sooo engrossed in having his beautiful cock halfway down my throat that I didn't immediately realize that I was getting spit-roasted for the first time in my life. It's not that I couldn't feel you - of course I could - but having you fuck me felt completely natural. It wasn't until after I first took my mouth off him for a moment that I understood exactly what was happening and at that point I couldn't wait to put him back in. That made me cum almost instantly. Too bad you were so close already... but I don't blame you at all."

Leaning her mouth right into my ear, her hot breath electrifying every erogenous zone I possessed, she continued, "Thinking back, all I could have wished for, like I told you last night but you obviously want to hear again, was that you guys would swap positions and then blast me at both ends simultaneously with both your cocks and all that cum. That would have been every girl's dream..."

I could feel sparks from her tongue, into my ear and somehow to the tip of my rock hard dick. I managed to reply,

"Really Jenny? Is that really what every girl dreams about?"

"All the fun ones anyway," she replied laughing. "All my girlfriends from college sure did and most of them got to do it too - then I'd have to hear all about how fucking great it was to have two guys at the same time. The girls I know now, well, I guess we don't discuss it in the same way. But I bet most of them do..."

"Ok. Good to know" I said moving my hand under her hem and nearly to her panties. "I'll remember that when you deserve a treat."

"Thanks baby, please do," she whispered in my ear. "I'll make it totally worth your while."

"Ok well," I added quickly, as I became nervous that I was playing with fire, "Don't get too excited. I was thinking our 10th anniversary or something like that. Not just because you happen to be horny.."

She bit my earlobe and pushed my hand away. "Well we'll see, won't we," was all she had to say to that.

Our cocktails had arrived and she, possibly resentful of my last comment, wasted no time in again grasping the bartender's hand and leaning forward to whisper in his ear. He smiled, looked a little shocked, and then leant forward to hear more. Her mouth was so close to his ear, just as it had recently been to mine, that he must be feeling her hot breath send shivers directly to his genitalia, much as I had. I couldn't hear anything of what she was saying. All I could do was sit there and pretend not to be bothered by it, which was far from the truth.

When she finally pulled away with a conspiratorial smile on her face, he leaned back slowly nodding his head. After inflicting this fucking torture, she turned back to me still wearing the smile. I knew better than to ask what she had said to him, and tried to act as nonchalantly as I could. I was well aware that she wasn't buying it.

She sipped her drink. I tried to concentrate on the array of plates that had just arrived in front of us. We started to eat in silence.

"Holy shit!" she suddenly exclaimed, changing the mood. I looked up. "Wow. I didn't expect that. Look over there honey - people we know!"