An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think so," I ventured, hopefully sounding a little less convinced than I was actually feeling. I was still unprepared to openly admit to her intimate secrets that I had with my wife, although I suspected she already knew.

So I asked her,

"How did you guys establish this between you, that he likes to watch and you like to be watched?"

"Ah - good question," she replied with a grin and then sat a little more upright.

"It was actually fairly early on in our relationship. We had been working and traveling together for a couple of months but keeping it very professional. He had a girlfriend in Paris and I had a long distance relationship with an older man that I'd been seeing for a couple of years. Pablo and I were in South Beach where we were both living at the time, when we went out clubbing, got fairly drunk and ended up in bed together. Do you want to hear the whole story?" she asked. I certainly did - I was finding it fascinating.

"Yes, if you don't mind telling," I replied.

"I'd love to... these are some of my favorite memories. And maybe they'll give you some ideas," she suggested as she patted my cock.

"It was great from the start - we had awesome chemistry and the fact that it was so naughty made it all the more fun. We were both cheating but with little chance of being caught - it was a very special time. We had only slept together a couple of times when my boyfriend called me early in the morning from his place in Marrakesh, waking us both up. In my sleepy state, I stupidly took the call and had to have a long chat with him as Pablo nuzzled at my ear and rubbed my ass from behind. At one point I definitely moaned into the phone. Looking back, I'm sure that Hamid was already suspicious." She seemed to ponder this and then resumed...

"He was a total playboy himself and surely didn't really expect me to be completely faithful, given the time and distance between us. Since he'd called early and woken me up, I think he guessed that I wasn't alone. He kept me on the phone, asking about what I'd been up to and who I'd been socializing with, and then started asking me what I was wearing and if I'd been thinking about him? I was completely stuck..." she said laughing.

"...between my rich and influential boyfriend on the phone and Pablo poking his cock into me from behind. Pabs was close enough so that he could hear everything that Hamid was saying and it began to seem like a game - and soon enough Hamid started saying stuff that seemed to be directed at Pablo as much as me. It was wild."

"Good god!" I exclaimed. "That is wild. Like what?"

"Like - Do I miss his big cock? And have I been masturbating thinking about all the dirty things we'd done together? At first I was worried that Pabs was going to get mad and maybe say something or storm off. Instead it was almost as if the two men had an understanding. It was as if Hamid was talking right to Pabs and letting him know that he knew what was going on, and that the price he had to pay was to listen. Amazingly to me, Pablo reacted by thrusting his very hard cock ever more desperately. But Hamid kept me on the phone, so not letting him get any further. He kept me talking about how much I was looking forward to getting him in between my legs again. About how much I loved to suck him and take his cum in my mouth. It was fucking torture!!"

She laughed again... I was hanging on every word.

"Even though Pablo had his cock a fraction of an inch from being inside me and Hamid was thousands of mile away, Hamid was in total control. He had me begging to be close to him and to feel him deep inside me as soon as possible. It was complete sexual mastery. Pablo was in agony but insanely turned on. When Hamid finally said goodbye it was like he was telling Pabs that he could now go ahead and fuck me."

"What exactly did he say?" I asked somewhat superfluously.

"Pabs and I talked this over a bunch of times and neither of us can really quite remember. But it was something like - Ok baby. I'm sure you've got something or someone you'd rather be doing than talk to me...go ahead and have fun. I'll be lying here thinking about what you're up to."

"Oh yeah, he definitely knew," I responded. "Kinda seems like he was getting off on it in his own way too."

"Oh for sure. And he was such a player anyway, I'm sure it wasn't his first time in a situation like that. I met him while I was modeling and he seemed to know all the girls. But he played it perfectly. When Pablo and I finally got to make love, it was Hamid I was thinking about."

"Really? Did you ever tell him? Pablo I mean...."

"Of course, I told him right away! I still didn't want to think of him as my boyfriend - just as an occasional fling. So it helped him understand that, although I was cheating, my heart still belonged to Hamid."

"You just came out and said that you were imagining he was someone else?"

"Hmmm - not exactly I don't think. I don't really remember quite how it went - I think Pabs asked me if Hamid really had a large cock, or was he just talking himself up."

"And.....?"

"And yes, he had a large one. It's amazing how obsessed you guys are with this...he wanted to know, now you want to know..."

"Ha, yeah apparently we are obsessed. But we're fairly sure that it matters more to you girls than you let on, so... what happened next?"

"He wanted me to compare Hamid's size with his. Pabs knows he's well endowed so I think he felt fairly confident."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that Hamid was only an inch or so longer than him."

"But...."

"But... also a bit fatter"

"Oh Jesus - that's huge. That must be nearly as big as that kid the other night."

"Well I was exaggerating somewhat, but it seemed as if that's actually what he wanted to hear."

"What did Pablo say when you told him that Hamid was bigger?"

"He didn't say anything. He just roughly spread my legs and fucked me like a man possessed. It was awesome. It was then that I began to realize just how powerful a little jealousy can be. He got so fired up it led to some really intense sex. I've read somewhere that it's because you react to the thought of the competition or something like that..."

"So that established this understanding between you? It seems like a big jump between hearing about a former lover and watching you like he did the other night."

"No, but it was definitely the start of it. At that point we were still just occasional partners. We both had significant others. He'd go off to be with his girlfriend and I'd get jealous. And whenever I met with Hamid, he'd get jealous. We hadn't reached anything like the level of understanding that we have now."

"What changed that?"

"Well, a couple of months after the phone call, Hamid invited me to come and spend a week at his home in Morocco. It's an amazing place and I hadn't seen him in a few weeks, so of course I said yes. Then he asked if it was possible to bring my new artist whose work was really beginning to catch on, as he'd love to meet him and possibly buy a piece. He would send tickets and a limo.... as he always would. It just so happened that Pablo was that artist. I think Hamid had known all along - he'd seen pictures and knew my type I guess."

I found myself wondering what 'her type' actually was.

She continued, "At first Pabs didn't want to go, so I had to explain to him how important it was to both our careers. If Hamid bought a piece it would really alert other collectors and make him a hotly prized new talent... if he blew this opportunity then it could really cost him. For better or worse, that's how the art world works. I didn't want to use my Hamid to further both our careers, but since he was offering...."

"Yeah for sure, of course," I assured her, wanting to hear more.

"Well, off we went on the understanding that we were just associates, not lovers of course. Although I think we both felt that we were being played to a certain extent. I told him that he'd have to be unflappable when Hamid and I were together, and to talk about his girlfriend in Paris a lot. I had to remind him that Hamid could possibly ruin both of our reputations if he chose to, although I really didn't think that a possibility. Anyway, when we got there Hamid could hardly have been more charming to us both and although he touched me and held me in front of Pablo, he didn't make a big show of it. He was so disarming and genuinely knowledgable about his work, that Pablo couldn't help but to like him.

The fact that at the end of each day, I headed towards Hamid's room and not Pablo's was not ideal but could have been a lot worse. He kept his head and we all had a wonderful time meeting many of Hamid's friends and going to lots of parties. Pablo was given every opportunity to spend time with any number of beautiful women but he always refrained, using his girlfriend as an excuse. But I knew better of course - he was doing it for me, even as I was being ravished every night in the same house. I appreciated that very much, it told me a lot about him. Luckily it's a huge house so it's not like he could hear anything!" she said laughing.

"So how else did this affect your relationship with Pablo?" I prodded.

"It was on our last evening there. Hamid was leaving for the Far East the next day, so Pablo and I were scheduled to head back to Miami. Hamid had just negotiated to buy two of Pabs' pieces and we were all in a great mood. But after dinner, Hamid was very keen to get me alone as it was going to be our last night together for awhile. He apologized to Pablo as he bid him an early goodnight, and then led me out to the pool which was so beautiful, small and very old, built into the brick and surrounded by low walls covered in rose bushes. He stripped off to his shorts and me to my underwear, and then led me down the steps and into the water. We were under a starry sky and he took me in his arms and we kissed - it was the most romantic moment of my entire life - even to this day."

She signed as she recalled this obviously special time...

"As his hands caressed me, around my breasts and my vagina I of course became extremely turned on. I could feel his hard prick prodding at my thigh so I reached down to free it from its' confines. As his fingers were slipping inside the tiny strip of my panties that protected my pussy, I realized that it was entire possible that Pabs was watching us. We had left him at the dinner table and he could easily have followed us as far as the window overlooking the pool."

It was becoming obvious to me that Anabel was turning herself on by retelling this story. In fact, the clarity of her account was such that she had either told this many times before or at least rehearsed it for moments like this. It was told to maximum erotic effect and was clearly working on us both. She had begun to squirm gently in my arms so I let my hand explore a little further, moving to her other breast and then down to her exquisite belly. She in turn, lowered her hand to my testicles...

"Go on," I pleaded, the double meaning not lost on her...

"Ok Ok. Well - with the thought that Pablo was possibly watching us, I decided that I should put on a bit of show. It's not like he was catching us doing anything, he already knew we were doing it. If he was watching it was because he wanted to, so I figured that I'd make it worth his while. I walked Hamid to the far edge of the shallow pool and hoisted myself up. I felt deliciously naughty as I spread my legs to both men. Hamid lowered himself into the water and peeled my panties off. My very aroused vagina was now clearly visible to the window, that is until Hamid lowered his head and started to lick me. I looked up and stared directly at where I thought that Pablo was standing. I reached behind Hamid's head and held him in position, not only increasing pressure of his tongue on my clit, but also ensuring he couldn't look up and see the way I was performing for my first ever audience."

She now began to work her fingertips in the waistline of my shorts...

"I was sure that Pablo was getting off on it. When Hamid stood up and climbed out of the water, I wasted no time in grabbing his hard cock at the perfect angle for Pablo to see me as I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. Maybe Hamid knew what I was doing, maybe not. Either way, when he was ready he bent me over a chair and took me from behind, my face pointing directly at the window. I'd never before felt the thrill of being watched, particularly by another lover. After a few minutes of putting on as good a show as I knew how, Hamid took me to bed and away from prying eyes. We spent awhile making love and then slept until dawn."

I let me fingers venture lower also, playing with her waistband in a similar way as she was playing with mine.

She continued, "Hamid took me once more, fast and hard, before I was even fully awake. Soon he was heading for the car that had already pulled up outside. I quickly threw on a robe and went out onto the balcony to blow him a goodbye kiss. As his car pulled out, I noticed that Pablo was also now standing at his balcony, watching through the glass. I stood there, staring at him until he opened the doors and came out. He seemed unsure of what to do... waiting for me to go back to bed, or to invite him in. I was unsure of myself too, so I motioned for him to meet me in the courtyard. With the driver gone, I just had to avoid the housekeeper. As I tiptoed down the stone stairs towards the courtyard, I could feel the dampness that Hamid had left between my legs....."

This seemed like a perfect opportunity - so I took it and started to run a fingertip along the ridge of her pussy lips. It quickly created a little valley in between them, culminating at her clit. I could feel dampness as she began to moan gently.

"Please continue..." I said, smiling down at her. She smiled back and complied...

"I pulled the robe tightly around me, realizing that I should just reassure Pablo that we could soon be together again, before returning to my room to shower. But as soon as he saw me Pablo took me forcefully into his arms and locked his lips against mine. He knew and he didn't care - he was unstoppably turned on. It was all I could do to make him step inside before he had my robe up, my ass out, and his hard cock in my recently fucked and very wet pussy. Oh god..It makes me wet just to think about it again. I hadn't realized before but it was the single sexiest, dirtiest, wildest, most hedonistic act that I could have imagined.... for both of us."

She looked up at me and stared into my eyes,

"Something tells me that it would be for Jenny also - to have you fuck her after she had been pleasured by another man....and I think for you too, no?"

I drew a sharp breath, as she edged me to the point of torture.

"Your cock tells me that's definitely a yes," she cooed as I shivered with the erotic electricity of the moment. She then seemed to decide to change the subject back to the present. "What about Pablo's cock right now, David? Do you think that it's all hard too? Wow - it must really be sticking out of his shorts, no? Do you think that your wife has noticed it yet? Mmmm I wonder what she wants to do with it. Well, it's not like she hasn't touched it before. Do you think she's touching him right now?"

Pre-cum was now soaking through the cotton of my shorts. She rubbed at it thoughtfully... I became very concerned that I was about to ejaculate very prematurely.

"Are you wondering if she's decided to take you up on your offer to spread those fabulous thighs of hers for my husband's fat cock? Maybe she's taking it right now...lying back on the couch and grunting in appreciation of his stretching out her tight young vagina? Maybe later you'll get to experience her much as Pablo did me that morning in Morocco."

I couldn't take it anymore - this woman had very purposefully worked me into a state of desperation. I thought to myself that if her husband was getting to fuck my wife, the least I could do was to try and fuck his. And anyway, she knew exactly what she was doing, turning me on as impossibly as she was. Being as smooth and controlled as I could muster, I twisted my upper body and planted my lips on hers, simultaneously sliding my hand down into her bikini bottoms. She hungrily kissed me back as my middle fingertip led the way directly to the pinnacle of her vagina and the unmistakable folds of her clitoral hood. Sliding lower I bathed my fingertip in the secretions of her vagina before concentrating again on her clit which was now protruding nicely, and was receptive to my freshly lubricated touch.

Luckily I'm pretty experienced in this department, having had plenty of girlfriends before marriage, so I knew well what was most likely to work.... and I wasn't wrong. She quickly began to writhe under me, and attack the bulge in my shorts by slipping her hand down inside my waistband. Oh fuck this incredible woman was grabbing my cock and sending me into a panic that I was about to cum in my goddamned shorts. Quickly realizing how bad this would be, I slid away from her and down onto my knees between her legs. She groaned in frustration but I quickly made the right move as I pulled the crotch of her swimsuit aside and lowered my face to her waiting pussy.

There it was - inches away - that pussy that I had become obsessed by. Trying not to be overeager I slid the tip of my tongue from top all the way down as I far as I could reach between her asscheeks and then back up again to tease her clit as best I knew how. She moaned in obvious pleasure so I got into a well practiced rhythm of slowly building her arousal in a way that gave me time to recover my control. I took my time, ecstatic that I was to be in this exact position.

Her pussy inevitably tasted wonderful, delicate and slightly floral... I licked again down as low as I could before drinking in her juices that were now flowing freely, and then went back to concentrating higher, on and around her clit and then repeating the sequence in a number of transcendent cycles. Just as she appeared to be reaching a crescendo I noticed movement in the corner of my eye. Leaning slightly to see better without losing my rhythm on Anabel's clit, I was greeted by the sight of her husband and my wife staring intently at my efforts. They were both dressed as I had last seen them, which was not substantially but it hadn't seemed to have changed. It had only been a few minutes since they left the pool and I didn't really know how long they'd been watching.

I was about to react to their presence when I felt Anabel's hand grab behind my head and her splayed sex grind into my open mouth. Realizing that I was best served by completing the task at hand, I lapped feverishly at her clit and ignored the audience. Anabel's upper body bucked violently as she came and I was rewarded by a rush of her precious fluid. She now grabbed me with both hands as she came back down to earth and slowly relaxed into the sofa cushions. I couldn't help myself from gently licking at the nectar that her cunt had produced - I didn't want to waste a drop. With Pablo and Jenny looking on, I knew that there were going to be consequences for this, so I figured I might as well get my money's worth so to speak. But instead of any recrimination, Jenny walked over and sat on the couch beside Anabel, her still naked breasts pressed up against our hostess, and stroked my arm.

"That was beautiful baby," she assured me.

Anabel joined in, "Yes, you were right. He is good. That was beautiful."

Pablo was now standing behind the couch and kneading his wife's shoulders. He was clearly used to seeing her indulge with other partners and wasn't the least bit fazed. I realized that I had been set up to perform for all three of them - but who was I to complain? I glanced at my wife as the realization hit me once again that she could have just been fucked... and as if my cock needed any more encouragement, it twitched again. Her face was smiling at me sweetly, and I think innocently. But her panties were definitely wet.... was it just her secretions, or maybe his too. My head spun.

1...34567...10