An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since he had taken the place of my wife, he and I were on the same team which had been split into two groups of four, for a competitive 18 holes of "best ball". The rules of the game are designed for everyone to get to play equally, regardless of skill level. But instead of chasing bad shots all day, each member of the team gets to play from where the best shot of a team member ended up. Inevitably the group quickly leans upon it's best player or players. I played fairly well, but Pablo was excellent. We basically played almost all our shots from where his last had landed, and our score was very impressive going into the last hole.

We were the last four coming in so had a small crowd around the green when we approached. The early groups had played a tight game and it was up to us to finish strongly in order for my team to win. Our team captain, Patrick, was the boss of the company that I'd been freelancing for. Suddenly the lighthearted social event seemed to take a much more serious tone, and he didn't look at all impressed at the sight of us four laughing and playing around, instead of taking it as seriously as he was.

Of the last series of strokes, two had gone out of bounds, mine was in the rough about 150 yards out leaving only Pablo's on the fairway about 120 yards from the edge of the green. Patrick had a stern expression as he watched Susie, our player one, swing wildly and skid the ball well wide and short of the green. She cackled with laughter until she saw Patrick's expression and quickly quieted down. As Shaun lined up his effort, I found myself not surprised that Patrick was being such an asshole - he just couldn't help himself - always needing to win, even at something so dumb. When Shaun sent the ball flying deep and well over the back of the green, I couldn't help feeling amused.... Patrick was really getting steamed.

However as the freelancer, I knew I needed to at least try and impress. We had two shots to win, so the approach had to be good. My 8 iron landed softly at the front of the green as I had planned, and I had high hopes as the ball rolled gently forward. But it quickly ran out of steam, leaving a very long putt to win. I glanced at Patrick to see that he appreciated the effort, but then saw his expression turn dark as he now watched Pablo approach the ball. He had no idea that Pablo had been playing as well as he had, so was disturbed to see how utterly relaxed and nonchalant his demeanor.

With a grin to his teammates, Pablo flipped his club a couple of times, and stepped up to the ball. After a cursory practice swing, he turned and smiled at me before swinging a perfectly graceful shot, his ball going in a high arc before dropping with a thud about 3 ft beyond the pin, at which point backspin brought it slowly rolling to within a few inches of the hole. Fantastic shot! Our team burst into rapturous applause as he gave them a small, humble wave and then high-fived with me. We all four approached the green feeling like Tiger fucking Woods, and with a whoop, Susie - who seemed like a nice lady but was really shit at golf - tapped the ball in for her only contribution on the day. But she lapped it up and acted like she was the hero, which was genuinely rather funny.

As we all headed towards the clubhouse, Patrick made his way over to Pablo and I, and was all big smiles, back slapping and congratulations to us both. His team had won the tournament against the client's team and he couldn't have been happier. Pablo unnecessarily told Patrick that it was mostly my game that had led our foursome, which was a complete lie, but I saw no upside in correcting him. Either way, Patrick acted like we were now the sons he wished he had, and that we could do no wrong. He insisted that we sit with him at the head of the long table that had been set up for lunch, and made sure that we had cocktails in our hands. I was very aware that this was an amazing chance to cement my position with his company, something that would almost certainly be hugely beneficial. Pablo also recognized this and took every opportunity to build me up. Patrick was loving it, and the entire staff of his company and the clients were making every effort to ingratiate themselves to us. It was awesome. And all thanks to my new friend.

He caught my eye and motioned for me to follow him out into the hallway.

"Listen man, I'm going to head home... I'm not really one for corporate events, but that was fun, thanks."

"No thank you Pablo. This went so well for me and it's all thanks to you. Get going and don't worry - I'll cover you with Patrick and the others. I'm so happy you came along today..."

Having rehydrated with a quick couple of glasses of Pinot Grigio and still riding the high of the game, I was brimming with both appreciation and affection for Pablo. As I hugged him, I found myself adding,

"Go find the girls, and have fun with them - I'm sure they'll be up for it after their spa time. I'll stay here for a couple of hours at least, and head back to our room after. Tell Jenny I'll be waiting for her."

"Ok will do," he replied smiling as he patted me on the back and turned. "See you later, my friend"

I again felt proud to have him as a friend, but I did have a moments hesitation as I watched him go. Did I just give him permission to have sex with my wife? I think that maybe I did, and my cock twitched in recognition of the fact. I could hardly wait to get home, but I knew I needed to stay here for a while at least. It was weird, I definitely wanted something to happen and I felt no antipathy or jealousy towards Pablo, only kinship. After all I had enjoyed his wife's charms only a day before. The next couple of hours would be difficult, however I was nothing but excited by the prospect of what I would find on my return. I walked back into the clubhouse feeling like a million bucks.

I finally made it back to the room a little after dark, well after the two hours that I had predicted. The lunch had gone great for me, so I had stayed in the bar with Patrick and a few others. I was disappointed not to find Jenny in the room, but not particularly surprised. I took a long hot shower, dressed in shorts and a tee shirt and went out onto the balcony to watch beautiful people still milling around the pool. My timing was good - within a couple of minutes I spied Jenny hurriedly making her way from the direction of the villas to the main hotel building.

Something about her made her look guilty and I wondered if she'd already broken her vow to never let anyone else fuck her, made less than 24 hrs before. I was about to find out.

I quickly decided to feign taking a nap as she entered, as I wanted to project absolute calm. I was just getting under the covers as I heard the door. She moved about the suite before coming into the bedroom, where she stopped and must be looking at me. I realized that I didn't want her going into the bathroom and getting into the shower before she told me about her day, so I rolled over and slowly opened my eyes. I need not have worried, as she was now heading my way in just her underwear. She quickly slipped under the sheets next to me and held me close.

"Hi baby" I whispered, searching for her mouth with mine. "Did you have a good day?"

"Shhhh," she replied, avoiding my attempt to kiss her. "Just hold me for a few minutes. I'll tell you about my day.... I just need a little time to get my thoughts together."

I was now on edge to say the least. She pulled the sheet over us both and we lay together, intertwined but still not kissing. I could feel the love emanating from her body into mine, which put me at ease with the thought of what was surely going to come. She stroked my face with one hand and held my butt with the other. I wanted so badly to kiss her, but I didn't want to push my luck and have her pull away. I figured it best just to hold her and let her gather her thoughts entirely at her own pace.

My desire to kiss her did not diminish, in fact quite the opposite, and in my frustration I found myself wondering why. I knew that there was a good chance that she had experienced something outrageous, and that the evidence would be there for me find, either on her lips or maybe even in her panties. I realized that if this situation had ever occurred previously, that my wife or girlfriend had come home to me with evidence of her unfaithfulness on her person for me to taste, smell or see - I would have completely lost my shit in anger, rage and jealousy. Now however, I couldn't wait to hear everything. In fact my cock had become engorged at the thought of her confession to come and I found myself anticipating being able to physically share in her promiscuity.

Although I still wouldn't be able to admit it, I realized that I wanted both Anabel and Pablo to have enjoyed her sexually. They were both so attractive that I couldn't possibly be mad. Had Pablo's fabulous penis given her the orgasms that she has been craving since she first laid eyes on it? I could hardly wait to find out! Instead of being jealous I felt that, in encouraging my friend to enjoy my wife, I had given her a gift which like any other gift, I wanted her to enjoy to the fullest extent. I certainly hoped that I would then be treated to her gratitude. She had committed just last night to never letting another man penetrate her, but I'd quickly decided to forgive her if she had already broken her vow.

She kissed my cheek and then rolled over, spooning back into me. She chuckled as she felt my hard cock push against her ass and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"What my wife might have been spending her afternoon doing of course," I answered without hesitation.

"Ok that's good. Do you mind what I've been doing?"

"Only in as much as I want you to have enjoyed yourself."

"Wow - ok, good answer. Lucky me then I guess."

"Are you going to tell me?"

She thought about this for a minute, and then "Of course I'll tell you - that absolutely goes without saying. It is difficult for me though... to find the right words... to tell you in the right way. I won't intentionally hide anything from you but I'm honestly not sure how best to go about this. "

"Wow - you really must have a lot to say then." I realized as soon as I said this that it was probably the wrong thing. It sounded judgmental. I gently squeezed her to offer reassurance.

"Yes and.... sort of no too," she replied cryptically. "I know you say you want to hear everything and I think that's true, but I'm not sure." She fell silent again and I decided to let her think.

"Why don't you ask me questions to get things started...just yes and no questions. That way I'm sure that it's what you really want to know."

"Ok - that's fair," I replied, happy to get the chance to satisfy my burning curiosity. I figured that I'd better start off going easy on her, maybe a joke question would be a great way to ease the process.

"Ok, firstly I'd like to know....." I could feel her tense with nervous anticipation... "Are you happy that you didn't come with me to play golf?"

She burst out laughing. Perfect.

"Haha, yes honey for sure!"

"Yeah well, ok - I figured," I responded in mock resignation.

"Ask me another one!"

"Ok - next I'd like to know.... do you feel like you know Anabel better than you did before your spa day?"

"Ooh good question. Yes definitely, a lot better."

"I figured you probably would. Ok, now I'll ask a question to which I already know the answer....did she taste good?"

She laughed again. "Yes baby, very good. Exquisite in fact, but you know that as well as I do."

I had figured that it was a good time to remind her that I had actually been there first and that I'm not just a passive third party to the metamorphosis that our marriage was experiencing, although I did fear that I was falling way behind.

"Right, I do remember. My second favorite pussy ever," I replied diplomatically.

She grinned and said, "Yeah right. What's next? I'm enjoying this now."

"Well, let me see... did you do anything, sexually speaking that is, that you've never done before?" I knew that she'd had some lesbian encounters at college, so anything that she'd just done with Anabel alone probably wouldn't count as a yes.... but I doubted that she'd ever had a girl and a guy at the same time. I would have heard about it already... I found myself hoping for a positive response.

"Oh yes, absolutely. A number of things," she replied a little smugly.

"Hmmmmm, ok, so you had some sexual experiences today that you've never done with me.... I get it. Are they things that we have at least talked about before? Things we've thought about doing?" We had discussed threesomes with both another woman and another man, so I was fairly sure she'd tell me yes - but it wasn't that simple:

"Some sure, but definitely not all. There was at least one thing that I've never even thought of...." she said, still a little smug but now also tauntingly.

Now I was beginning to get frustrated. I had to step this up. I decided on some short fast questioning,

"Did you eat pussy?"

"Yes."

"Did you get your pussy eaten?"

"Yes."

"Did you get your pussy eaten by both Anabel and Pablo?"

"Erm....yes."

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes."

OK now I was getting somewhere. But there was still nothing that either she or I hadn't done before. Time for the nitty gritty.

"Did you get fucked?"

"Yes!"

I knew it - she had broken her promise to me of only a few hours ago and made me a cuckold in the process. Suddenly I had weirdly mixed feelings.

"Or, sort of anyway," she added.

What the fuck? What could that mean? I didn't know what to think... she either did fuck Pablo or she didn't. Maybe it was semantics - like she fucked him, rather than him fucking her - that would be a weak argument. I had to find out...

"What does that mean, sort of got fucked?"

"That's not a question that requires a yes or no answer, so you don't get to ask it. Ask me another."

Oh good lord. This was getting frustrating.

"Fine." I was struggling to think of the right thing to say. "How about... fuck... erm.... how about, do you have cum in your pussy?" That was a good one, I thought to myself.

"No."

"Did you have cum in your pussy?" I figured I'd better get clarification.

"No."

"Did you have a cock in your pussy?"

"No. Not a real one anyway."

Ok - now we were getting somewhere... and I guess she didn't break her promise. I decided to reward her.

"Ok that's my girl. Did you want to get fucked for real but didn't anyway?"

"Oh god yes, very much. But I'm not complaining.. I was well taken care of."

"Ok yes, back to that. So you sort of got fucked. Does that mean that Anabel fucked you with a toy?"

"Yes."

"Wow. I'd like to have seen that. Have you never done that before, with a girl I mean.."

"Yes, I have. A little anyway. But not nearly as good as today."

"So that's not the new thing that you got to try... there's still something more?"

"Oh yes. There's absolutely more."

"OK - well then, let me see..... was Anabel fucking you with a dildo?"

"Yes, but she was wearing it - it was a strap-on. She looked so fucking hot...you should have seen her."

"God yeah, I'm sure she did. So did she fuck you with the strap-on while you were sucking Pablo's cock?"

"You guessed it, baby. Yes.... I hope you're not mad."

"Oh hell no, how could I be mad? That sounds irresistible for my horny slut wife," I responded truthfully, hopefully pushing her buttons.

"Ha - yes, I was your good little slut wife... but that's still not all," she said, thankfully deciding to offer me more than a simple yes or no. "It's all a bit of a blur.... I know I came when she was fucking me, but then she stopped and pulled out... I still had his cock in my mouth and I remember thinking that I should finish him off. I was on my knees at this point, leaning towards where he was sitting on the very edge of the bed, his cock between my lips and my hands caressing his balls. I really wanted to make him cum... I wanted to taste him, to have his seed in my mouth when I came home to you."

"Sounds fabulously slutty - what happened next?"

"Well, I became aware that he was bending forward, over me and reaching for my ass. I figured that I was in for a spanking, but he just sort of rested his hands on the small of my back. He had shifted so that he was no longer sitting but sort of crouching over me. I had lost any awareness of where Anabel was by this time, so I sort of assumed that she had sat back somewhere to watch.

It was then that he started thrusting himself forcefully down my throat, and making the most intense sounds that I've ever heard a man make. I know that I can suck a cock as well as the next girl, but this was something different. Very intrigued as to what was going on out of my line of sight, I let his cock drop from my lips and as I pulled back to look up into his face he moved his hands to my shoulders.

Baby - I've never seen a man's face show such extremes of passion... he was clearly in some pain but so very turned on at the same time. Her hands were on his shoulders from behind, and as I peeked around I could see her perfect buttocks, framed by the straps of her dildo - thrusting into him. Baby - she was fucking him right in front of me...my god - it was so intense. These guys take sex to a whole different level babe. He was grunting, his eyes shut tight. I was utterly transfixed, and momentarily forgot my role.. Clearly feeling like he was missing something, he grabbed my head and forced his wonderful cock back down my throat. I happily allowed him to throat fuck me, going deeper than he, and maybe anyone else, ever had before."

Jenny paused at this point, possibly just to let me breathe again as I think I had forgotten how to for the last bit of her story. Her mouth was very close to mine, I could feel her breath on my lips as she re-lived her afternoon, and I found myself craving even closer contact. She then took a finger and traced along her face where her mascara had run, presumably as a result of her choking on Pablo's cock. I had noticed it before, and it certainly added to her general slutty appearance, but I hadn't figured out the ramifications until now.

"He came almost as soon as I had taken him all the way down, and I felt it explode deep inside me. It was unlike anything I had experienced... I took all his cum in my mouth without even tasting it, it just went right down into my belly. Only when I finally started pulling back did I get any on my tongue.... here see if you can still taste him..." she said as she licked my lips.

My tongue met hers... "Dirty girl," I teased.

"Dirty boy," she responded - fair enough I suppose. "So - that was when I pulled up my panties and headed home to you. I couldn't wait to tell you everything and I figured that maybe they needed time alone. Are you ok with all of this?"

"Yes, for sure babe," I answered, maybe a little too quickly. "I certainly figured you'd have plenty to tell me and you sure didn't disappoint..."

"True, but I didn't break my promise to you David. No other man has fucked me.... and a girl with a strap-on doesn't count as cuckolding you, so... although I have been having fun, I'm still a good girl, right?"

"Haha, yes baby... sure, you've been very good."

"Now, I know you're horny, but I'm sorry - my pussy is kind of sore," she added as she gently grasped my painfully hard erection. "Would you mind terribly if I just use my hand."  

I was very disappointed with this idea but was in no shape to argue. Any contact whatsoever was bound to bring me to completion in no time. Just as I was thinking that I'd try the same technique to prolong my performance as I had on Anabel, it was already too late. Jenny sensed my impending climax and scooted her body underneath mine. As I came she made sure that I did it all over her clit where she instantly started to rub it in. A couple of seconds later, this produced a climax of her own.