An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, she fell asleep. As my own weariness set in, I wondered where we were heading. Having arrived here a few days ago as a relatively normal couple, we had now covered territory that we had never even considered. My previously faithful wife who was now sleeping in the crook of my right shoulder, had been cum in and on in my absence. In assessing my feelings towards this, I was amazed to find that I felt no jealousy. Mostly I felt tantalizingly stimulated, and also proud of her. As I fell asleep myself, I fantasized about what might come next.

Chapter 7 - Jenny makes more plans that don't include me. Loving Wives

Considering our activities in the cold light of morning, I wondered if I should try to put an end to these extra-marital games. The memory of how Jenny had been too exhausted and sore to give me anything but a swift hand job was haunting me. But that didn't stop my cock getting hard at the thought of it, which also began to concern me. Was I some sort of pervert? As I listened to Jenny moving around the kitchen making coffee I consoled myself with this thought: Any man who doesn't get turned on at the idea of his wife joining him in bed after indulging her most lustful desires, was not in fact normal and healthy. Rather, he was uptight, insecure and prudish. At least that was my argument and I - for the time being at least - was sticking to it.

As I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by the very pleasant sight of my hot wife in tight, white boy shorts and a loose short black T-shirt, her round ass and great breasts most prominent. I walked up behind her and pressed my still semi hard cock into her behind.

"Mmmm, lover. I was worried you would be mad at me this morning," she cooed, as she reached a hand back and grabbed my growing erection. "I'm guessing that this means we're staying married."

"Haha, yes Jenny. We're staying married.... but I might need a little time to get used to everything.."

"Fair enough," she said as she kissed me. "How about we just have a quiet day on the beach then?"

"Sounds great," I replied, relieved to be slowing everything down a little.

We ate breakfast and then walked down to the beach, where we spent a relaxing morning reading, swimming and dozing in the sun. It wasn't until a late lunch at the bar after a couple of cocktails that I decided to address the subject, which - like it or not - was going to define our entire vacation.

"So, how do you feel about yesterday...any regrets?" I ventured.

She looked up at me with a sweet and patient smile. "I was wondering when you'd come around to asking me something like that. I guess all you needed was a little alcohol...

But before I can answer truthfully, I need to ask you first.....do you have any regrets?"

"Hmmm, well... I don't think I have any big regrets. In a way I wish I could have seen everything, but maybe it's actually kind of hotter to just hear about. To know.. I guess.. to know that you can just let loose like that, to let lust take over, and then tell me all about it later... that's really fucking hot to me for some reason."

"OK, well so long as you feel that way, then I don't have any regrets either. But babe - just so you know - it's not something that I want to do every time we go on vacation."

"That's ok, I wouldn't want that either. I think we just got lucky to have met Anabel and Pablo - not many couples would be able to convince us into everything that we've done. But those guys, I think we just couldn't help ourselves. Imagine if we'd seen what was going on that first night, her getting fucked and him watching, but then avoided ever meeting them. Think about all that we would have missed out on. So no, no regrets."

"Right. I've found that I'm much more likely to regret things that I haven't done rather than what I have."

"So - you don't regret not doing something else with them when you had the chance then?" I couldn't help but to ask.

She smiled that smile again. "Well.... do you mean something specific?"

"Do you wish that he'd fucked you?" my voice cracking nervously as I spoke.

She hesitated. Her face told me that she was enjoying this, and that we were playing again.

"Yes of course I do honey," she said, drawing out her words. "He is a beautiful man with a beautiful cock. Plus, he really knows how to use it so I'm sure that he could take me to places that I've never been...give me the sort of orgasms that I've only imagined. And with her there too... let me see, how might that go? I could be on my knees with her underneath me, licking me as he thrusts deeply into me from behind... deeper than you have ever gone, oh my god, how amazing would that have felt?" she asked rhetorically.

She started to rub her hand on my inner thigh. "I'm sure that between them they could have given me orgasms all fucking day. I could have let him cum in my pussy, my mouth and even my ass. And when he had nothing left in his balls to give me, I could have come home to you - more disheveled and used than you have ever imagined. Yes, I would have liked that... but would you?"

I was literally lost for words. At equal volume, different parts of my brain were yelling yes and no at the same time. Her expression told me that she understood this. As her right hand crept onto my erection, her left hand grabbed one of mine as she quickly looked around us for anyone who might see. She pulled my fingers to the gap between her thighs and ran them along the thin fabric of her shorts. She was quite wet. I stroked along the length of her cunt before she pulled them away. I licked at the heavenly and viscous fluid.

"But here's the thing babe," she continued, fairly matter of factly all of a sudden. "Much as that sounds great, and you know I think it does... I don't really wish I'd done it. I told you that I wouldn't fuck another man, that I wouldn't cuckold you, and it's important to me that you trust me on this. Sure I sucked his cock, but I'd already done that with you right there. I knew I was on fairly safe ground by doing it again... but getting fucked by a real cock - that's something else - something we can never take back, and I still don't really understand how you'd actually feel about it. I love you too much to risk it."

"I love you too much to risk anything also, but so far we're definitely doing just fine." I then decided to change the subject a little. "By the way, I never got the chance to tell you all about my conversation with Anabel, just before...well, you know... I went down on her."

"No you didn't... anything good?"

We began to walk back towards our room as I started to tell the story of Hamid and how Anabel and Pablo started their relationship. I knew that it would add to getting my wife worked up and horny. As I got to the part when Hamid was fucking Anabel in the pool with Pablo watching at the window, her eyes got wide and she reached for the waistband of my shorts. I was able to finish the story in between our escalating passion as we again fucked each other senseless. This was a hell of a vacation.

After a short nap, I got up to make some coffee and think about how we should spend the afternoon. Jenny was following me when there was a knock at the door and she turned to answer it. She came into the kitchen holding an envelope and with a quizzical expression on her face.

"The security guard just handed me this, with our names written by hand. Are we expecting anything?"

"Not that I know of. Open it."

She tore the envelope and unfolded the letter it contained. Her face dropped initially, and then she started to read.

"My dears Jenny and David. I am terribly sorry to say that I have had to fly back to Miami on an urgent matter. I left before dawn this morning so had no opportunity to say goodbye, and I regret very much not being able to do so. I enjoyed meeting you both and I hope that the feeling is mutual. My lovely wife is staying behind however, and I know that she would love to see you both again. On that subject I would like to make a request of you, Jenny. Before I learned that I would have to leave, I was able to arrange for Anabel to host a very private afternoon of entertainment. I know how much she was looking forward to it, and although I am no longer able to attend, I wondered if you might be able to spend an hour or so in her company with your camera. This way I will be able to enjoy it later, and probably for many years to come. If this sounds acceptable to you, please call the number below and get the details from Anabel. She will be able to pay you for your time and expertise. Sincerely and with much love, Pablo."

Jenny looked up at me with a confused expression.

"That's it... fuck me - that's too bad. What do you think?"

I was both disappointed but intrigued. "Yeah too bad. I liked him... well, you know... we both did I know, but..." I wasn't really sure where I was going with this. "And what about the thing with your camera... what is that about?"

"Well I think we both know what the fuck that is about. Damn, it must be something that they planned together, but...."

"What do you think it is? How far do you think they'd go? Would you want to do it? Do I want you doing it? Jesus!" I said, now pensive.

"Yeah, I know. It's confusing," she confirmed. "Well we can assume it's something sexual...possibly very dirty sexual, knowing them. And all I would have to do is take photographs.... for an hour or so. I'm sure they wouldn't do anything dangerous, but..."

"So you want to do it?" I asked defensively. "I'm not sure babe."

"Yeah I'm not sure either. I've never really taken pictures of people doing stuff before...other than posing for the camera. Never any action...let alone that type of action. I certainly couldn't accept any money of course, it would have to be done as a favor you know?"

"Well, I guess it's all harmless fun. I wish I could be there too though, just to make sure that you're safe."

"Ok, how about I call her and say that if you can be there too, then I'll do it. If not, then I'll have to say no. Does that sound reasonable?"

"Yeah that sounds reasonable," I say hesitantly, suddenly not sure if that sounds reasonable or not.

"Ok.... wow how exciting... I wonder what we have in store!"

It certainly sounded like Jenny had made her mind up and was keen to be the photographer for whatever debauchery that Pablo had planned. I felt distinctly uneasy, and still somewhat disappointed that I wouldn't get to hang out with Pablo again.

I tried not to let this new darker mood show, and I suggested that she wait to call until the evening. We then went to enjoy the pool for a couple of hours before sunset.

For some reason I felt the need to work off some tension, and so spent a good deal of that time in the water swimming strenuously laps. After successfully exhausting myself I practically crawled out of the shallow end and joined Jenny on a reclined sofa.

"Are you feeling better dear?" she asked. "Trying to work out some tension are you?"

She knew me too well. I ignored her question but said instead...

"I need a drink. You want one?"

"Sure. A beer would be nice."

I headed off to the bar for two beers and eventually got served by the same young black guy who my wife was so openly flirting with just a couple of days before. He gave no indication that he recognized me in any way, which I found annoying. I guess he really only had eyes for her, even though it was me who had paid the check and tipped him quite well. I found myself thinking 'fuck him' as I tipped him well once again. So much for that.

Jenny and I drank and held hands, neither one of us bringing up what was definitely on both of our minds. She had a phone call to make.

"I'll be right back," she told me as she finished her beer. I knew what that meant, so I said nothing and let her go. It was a few minutes before she returned and I immediately sensed that she felt a little sheepish.

"Well, I know we said..." she started, and I felt like I knew where she was going, "that you should be there, but she kind of talked me out of it."

"So you're not doing it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I guess I am, I figured it would be ok. It'll only be for an hour or so, and then I'll come right back."

This was clearly completely contrary to what we had decided only a couple of hours before, and her face told me that she was well aware of this. I felt that she had changed the rules without consulting me which was a new and unwelcome development. I briefly considered making an issue of it, but I knew that she'd made her mind up and that there was little I could do without a fight. I also wasn't entirely sure that I didn't want her to go... it did after all seem like an extension of the fun that we'd been having so far - and so far so good.

"Well, did she at least tell you what she's got planned?" I thought to ask.

"No, not really. But that if you were there also it might be awkward."

"Ok fine then, since it is a favor for Pablo... I do feel like I owe him after the golf game. Have fun I guess...and tell me everything..."

"Of course baby," she said, hugging me with one hand and taking a pull off a new beer with the other. How the fuck did she get that beer with no money and so quick?!?!?

The next morning I found Jenny up early at the kitchen table, checking her camera and batteries and stuff. She was outfitted for the hike that we had decided to begin our day with, so I followed her lead and dressed accordingly. If anyone were to see us head off for the forest with water bottles and a camera they would have no inkling of what the most interesting part of our day was likely to entail.

We hiked, took pictures and enjoyed each others company - both of us pretending that everything was completely normal. When we got back to our room, Jenny quickly disappeared into the bathroom to shower and do whatever else she might have considered appropriate... my imagination covered all the possibilities, but I said nothing. When she emerged she was wrapped in a towel. I watched as she dried and then stand naked as she picked her outfit for the afternoon. I was suspicious that she'd freshly shaved her pubis so tried to get a peak without being obvious. I wasn't sure if I was prepared to ask her why she'd done that, if in fact she had, and I failed to get a good look anyway so kept quiet.

She picked some sexy undies and a blue sundress with no bra. She looked fucking hot, but really no different than if we were going to the bar together so I had no reason to make a scene. But I was beginning to feel fairly uneasy.... I was definitely not included in this activity and I was experiencing jealousy and insecurity for the first time since we arrived. My friend Pablo was gone, and I had no control over what was to transpire... all I knew was that it is of a very graphic and sexual nature. If my wife was simply there to photograph the proceedings, that was challenging enough, but my mind was going into overdrive suspecting something far more involved.

She finished dressing and tied her hair back, just the way I like it. She then grabbed her camera bag and crossed the room to give me a proper goodbye. She stroked my face and said,

"Why are you looking so concerned baby? Don't worry, I'll be fine... and back before you know it. Go down to the pool and have a couple of beers and I'll join you in an hour or so. You'll barely know I'm gone...." and with that, she turned and hurried out the door. The pit in my stomach felt like it followed her out.

I did as she suggested, going down to the pool and ordering a cocktail. The bartender was not the same guy, so since it was quiet there I took a stool and made conversation with him. He was a likable fellow, and I managed to pass all of about 10 minutes without my mind wandering too far. But as soon as I sat alone by the pool my imagination was in overdrive. I began to suspect that it was Anabel's mission all along to have Jenny cuckold me, whether it be by her own husband or by someone else. She knew that I had accepted the idea of Pablo having sex with my wife, so maybe she figured that gave her license to fuck anybody. That would make ours not unlike her relationship with Pablo - which did seem pretty great - so maybe it is indeed what I actually want. Fuck. I'm just not sure... but I did know that being left out was complete fucking agony and for whatever reason all the old instincts of jealously and anger were becoming uncontrollable.

I checked my watch - all of a half hour had passed. What the hell was I missing?

I tried swimming some laps 5 - 10 - 15. Jesus - still 15 minutes to go until the hour was up. I ordered another cocktail and was disappointed to find that the bartender was now too busy to chat. I closed my eyes, and tried to relax into the chair - deep breathing - and counted down from 20 between each sip. I anxiously hoped for Jenny to come and sit beside me. With 2 minutes to go I started contemplating the fact that she might be gone more than an hour - maybe much more. Oh man, I really couldn't stand this - doing nothing but wait. It wasn't fair.

Maybe they expected me to come looking for her. With fresh liquor in my veins I decided that's exactly what I was meant to be doing - surely I'll run into her I told myself. Either way it'll effectively pass some time without me losing my shit entirely.

I walked around the pool towards the villas. When I reached the path I checked my watch once again. The hour was now up so I felt entitled to at least go a little bit further. I tried to amble as slowly as I could without looking like an idiot or a stalker. Passing the first villa then the second, I walked halfway between three and four. Fuck - I was now too close - if they opened the door I'd have nowhere to hide.

I considered turning back, but luckily I'd been drinking. I decided that having come this far I'd left myself no other choice, so I hopped the small wall and ducked onto the trail between the trees. My spine shivered as I approached the small clearing, both with anticipation of what I was about to witness, and recollection of the last time I was here. I could hear music playing from the house, but was disappointed when I got to the tree. The white sheer drapes were almost completely closed! This time Anabel had clearly not been expecting an audience. Damn!

Chapter 8 - Many fantasies gets fulfilled. Loving Wives

I could see only vague shapes and movement through the fabric, and the gap between the curtains was only a few inches. My only option was to get closer, which I now looked to do as surreptitiously as possible. I saw that the path continued towards the house, and led to a low railing that surrounded a drop of a few steps to a small porch area. Since the music was quite loud, I wasn't too worried about being heard as I made my way over and then stepped over the railing.

I was now perched on the edge of the drop, but by sitting my ass on the top rail, I could slide over to get a good angle. Moving to my right I got to see what I had come for. The bed had been moved into the middle of the room and although I had to move my head from side to side to get the full scene, I was now treated to the sight of Anabel, on her knees and elbows getting fucked from behind. Although I couldn't see the man's face, I surmised that it was the same fellow as last time... both by the bronze color of his skin and by the look on her face as she surrendered to what was clearly a large intrusion.

As if this scene wasn't magical enough, by shifting a little more to the side, I could see that my precious wife was right there on the bed with them, pointing her camera at the action. My breath caught in my throat as I focused on her. She was also on her knees and elbows as she captured the look of ecstasy on her friend's face. Her ass was high and her panties exposed as her sundress had fallen forward. I was blessed with the sight of the two globes of her perfect ass separated by a thin strip of light blue cotton. Anabel's groans were audible over the music, and I began to feel very immersed in what I was watching. Although the view was partially obscured, the fact that I was now so close and that Jenny was involved made it just as hot if not hotter than the last time. Inevitably my cock got hard and I found that I could undo my shorts and let it free with one hand, while the other held onto the railing.