An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked myself and watched as Anabel turned onto her back and spread her legs wide so that the man - and I could see now that it was indeed Stalin the young fisherman with the curious name - could slam back inside her with ferocity. Jenny then flattened herself onto her stomach in order to get a close up of that magnificent penis as it pounded that equally magnificent pussy. Her panties stayed exposed as her dress had pretty much given up trying to keep her covered, bunched as it was around her midriff. The lucky young man slowed his thrusting so that my wife could lean in close. I was completely captivated by everything before me, and admittedly relieved too as Jenny was pretty much only doing what she said she would.

I felt ashamed at doubting her, and also by my spying - it definitely felt sleazier doing it alone than it had with the three of us. But as Anabel reached over and ran her hand up Jenny's leg, I forgot all thoughts of shame - this was getting even hotter. Her hand quickly reached under Jenny's left thigh and I held my breath as Jen opened her legs and pushed her ass up. Anabel's hand then reappeared covering the tiny strip of light blue fabric. As she got slowed fucked, Anabel's fingers stroked my wife's pussy. Jenny put her camera aside as her own pleasure took all of her attention. I jacked myself slowly as she lowered her head to rest it on Anabel's stomach - her face only a few inches away from that incredible meeting of penis and vagina.

Utterly absorbed in the stunning display, I was completely taken aback when a dark shape appeared through the screen only a few feet from where I was perched. I had not considered that there may be someone else in the room, but now I could see a second man walking languidly over to the action on the bed. Uh oh, this may be getting out of hand. He was darker and heftier than the lucky young Stalin - and seemed to be completely naked.

It was only when he walked in line with the gap in the drapes that this was confirmed... completely naked and utterly unabashed. His huge cock hung between his thighs with a heft that suggested that he had already performed, but was not yet done. My heart beat rapidly as he reached out and ran a large hand onto my wife's taught buttocks. My guess would be that he had already fucked Anabel and now had his sights set on Jenny. "Wow" I thought to myself, Pablo had really set up quite an event.

As he turned to look at Jenny's fabulous and very exposed ass I saw his face clearly for the first time. Of course it was the bartender who Jenny had already flirted with, exchanging whispers right in front of me. The one who had completely ignored and then failed to recognize me at all. With complete confidence, he drew his hand back and then spanked her once, hard enough for me to hear the smack. She reacted with suddenly wide eyes and a sharp intake of breath. I could see that her panties were now tight against her wet pussy in a tiny narrow strip, leaving her buttocks completely naked. Since his hand was still on her ass, he took the opportunity to run an index finger under the tiny strip at the top of her ass, and then slowly slide it down towards her openings.

Mercifully this caused Anabel to reach over and push his hand away - apparently there were rules not to be broken and the sanctity of my wife's sex was thankfully one of them. But then to my horror she then she pushed her ass up, inviting another slap which he delivered without hesitation. A pang of panic and jealousy shot through me, stopping my heart for a beat, sending a wave of nausea into my gut but making my cock jerk spasmodically. It also caused me to lose my grip on the wall with the one hand that I wasn't masturbating with. "Fuck - this is going to go badly" I thought to myself as I slid down and landed with a thud on the little porch deck below, my shorts around my ankles and my cock still in my hand. Not helping matters I then lost my balance and ended up on my naked ass, right opposite the opening in the curtains, kicking some noisy metal chairs together in the process.

My world went into slow motion as I tried to get up - my ankles essentially tied together by my shorts - watching the imposing figure of the bartender now heading briskly my way. As the French doors swung open I was uselessly attempting to climb back up the wall, naked from the waist down, my shorts now hanging from one foot. As the powerful young man grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly towards the open doors, I prayed that a hole would open up and swallow us both whole.

Unfortunately, one did not. As much as I pulled and struggled I was no match for him. As we crossed the threshold my overriding thought was one of horror, as my cock had now shriveled in fear, whilst that of my captor had seemingly grown in response to his dominant display over me. In utter humiliation I could feel his thudding against my right hip as he pushed me forward - the difference between the two appendages ever so obvious to our audience. He pushed me to the ground in front of him as he exclaimed,

"Look at 'dis fool! What we have here... a peepin' Tom... Cracky gonna gets 'is ass beat..."

He stood threateningly over me, one fist clenched. Jesus Christ I thought... he still doesn't recognize me! This was definitely not my finest hour but surely the girls would save me. Taking my eyes off the intimidating fist for a second I looked over expectantly. The girls seemed to be in a brief conference before Anabel looked our way and said,

"No, don't hurt him. We really can't blame him for wanting to take a look. I've seen him around the resort, I think he's a guest here. Maybe we should really give him something to watch... what do you think Jenny?"

I looked at my wife. She smiled broadly back at me before answering, "Sure - let's do just that. I think I've seen him around also, he's always staring at me...." she directed the next comment my way, "Is that right? Are you a guest here? Have you been watching us and playing with yourself?"

I was completely dumbstruck, but relieved at the same time not to be taking a beating. So I nodded. Whatever game they were planning on, I was now a defenseless part of it.

Anabel smiled as she explained her idea. "I was beginning to think that I needed a little help here with these two, but I really didn't want the camera to miss any of the action... Now we have a new and willing participant. You!" she demanded me, "grab that camera and take some pictures. And don't miss any of the action! These girls are going to get busy!"

I glanced at Jenny, panicked at the implication behind these words. I didn't want to reveal the true relationship here but I needed some assurance that my actions - contemptible as they appeared - weren't about to unleash a gangbang on her. I received no such thing. She was still smiling, but was now looking at me through half closed eyes, and biting her lower lip. She could not have looked more lustful, and she was clearly loving torturing me. She picked up the camera and offered it my way..

"Here," she said, as she adjusted some settings to the "idiot" function. "Look through this, point it and press that button. Think you can handle that, stranger?"

I was forced to stand and walk to her, my now flaccid penis seeming to do it's best to hide completely. My attempt to conceal this was met with laughter from both girls.

"Don't worry Tom," assured Anabel, so happy with herself for sticking with the peeping theme. "No judgments here. Are you ready to see something outrageous?" I remained silent. "Well?" she continued. "Are you ready? Do you want to see something that you've never seen before? That's why you came here isn't it? To see something really happen that you've only fantasized about? Tell me you want to watch these bad girls do nasty things with these incredible men."

I could so fucking see where this was going, but I really had no choice.

"Yeah... I guess so."

"Not good enough! Tell me like you mean it and address me with respect! Or Sam will kick your ass out..."

"Sorry - I mean yes ma'am. I want to watch that."

"That's better. Get ready to take some pictures." She turned to Jenny, "Honey, I need a bit of a break. Can you entertain these two for a few minutes on your own?"

"Of course honey," came her response. "I guess it's my turn. You know I said I wouldn't but I don't want to let our new guest down... you know, if that's what he wants to see."

Oh, they were both having so much fun with this. But I knew I deserved it. I hadn't trusted her and I'd tried to spy on them. Now I knew that she had been following rules that would have severely limited her direct involvement. Those rules may now be off the table and I only had myself to blame.

Jenny swung her legs over and sat on the edge of the bed closest to me. Her sundress mercifully fell back down to cover her panties, but she still looked phenomenally sexual. Her hair was no longer tied but hung down onto her shoulders and she still had that smoldering look in her eyes as she stared at me.

Anabel was now standing on the opposite side of the bed with the younger of the two men, while the other one, who I now knew was Sam, still stood behind me. She beckoned to him as she led the other around the large bed and towards my wife.

Jenny then reminded me, " Hey you... You might want to start taking some pictures."

"Oh right, yes. Sorry," I stammered back and raised the camera. I had been in something of an overwhelmed daze but now as I looked through the camera the scene seemed to snap into focus. Anabel was gloriously naked and covered in sweat and probably cum. Her taught, athletic physique and her beautiful, exotic face was simply breathtaking. She looked tiny between the two tall men, one dark the other darker still. They were both young and muscular, and inevitably sporting huge cocks, hanging semi erect between powerful thighs. I started snapping away and it would all have looked like the best porn movie ever made if it wasn't for the fact that my wife was sliding her ass along the edge of the bed to put herself between the two men as Anabel stepped away. This shit was getting very real. I continued in my role, the camera clicking constantly, as if in encouragement.

As Jenny gracefully eased herself onto her knees between the two men, I lowered myself to a crouch. Her face was now in the immediate proximity of two rapidly hardening black cocks, and I saw no reason to include anything else in the frame. She looked directly through the camera lens as she licked her lips and ran her hands up the insides of each man's closest thigh. Her eyelids looked heavy and she was breathing rapidly. Although she was trying to look like a pro, I knew that this was a very new, exciting but also intimidating experience for her - particularly in front of me. It was unexplored territory that we had maybe touched on in conversation but never really considered likely to happen.

My heart was beating it's way out of my chest as her hands rose simultaneously up each thigh, and then disappeared from my view as they brushed up each man's ass crack before slowly descending - doubtlessly providing a little stimulation on the way down - to reappear again, taking a gentle hold on the top of each scrotum. Here her fingertips went to work, tracing soft trails between taint and testicles. Jesus - she was good at this. Her face had taken on an aspect of curiosity, as she successfully caused each penis to harden fully without actually touching them. They were both now sticking straight out and up, rock hard, huge and threatening. I was astounded to see that the bartender was even bigger than the fisherman, not longer but definitely thicker and the head of his prick looked almost angular, as if it it had been carved out of black marble. No wonder these local young men caused the tourist women to fantasize. Physically, they were indeed remarkable.

Much as I felt that I should be putting a stop to all this, I could feel my own penis hardening, not just at the sight but also at the expectation of what was to come. The throbbing of my cock gave me the confidence to open my knees a little as I crouched, and it sprang out before me. This caused Jenny to momentarily look down and I saw her smile as she observed my excitement. She apparently needed no further encouragement, as her two hands released four testicles and grabbed two cocks. She slowly began jacking each one, still looking straight at me through the lens. I kept clicking the button - this was incredible.

I couldn't help but notice that one fingertip just connected with the end of her thumb around the shaft on the right, but there was a distinct gap between finger and thumb on the left. I made a mental note to use this information to make comparisons at a later date. In the meantime, she was fully occupied with the tasks in hand. Despite having recently sucked another man's cock with my full knowledge and consent, she seemed hesitant, obviously aware that this was a more significant step. She cunningly opted to make me decide...

"What do you think Mr. Photographer?" she purred, "Should I go ahead and suck these massive cocks?"

I knew that I categorically wanted to watch this happen, and it gave me confidence to remember that there was still a rule that kept her panties in place - this could only go so far.

It also seemed like the only choice, given my role as pervy stalker:

"Yes absolutely," I responded. "I really think that you should...you know, if you want to..."

"Oh yes, I absolutely want to," was the last thing she said before turning to the side and opening her mouth wide for the slightly more manageable of the two.

The young man turned towards her so that her eyes were still fixed on mine as she slowly enveloped the huge head. Her tongue wrapped around it like a snake before she sank her mouth over and took it as deep as she was able. There was still plenty of length for her hand to remain slowly jacking it, as her other still did on the bartender. She slurped a few times before switching over and attempting the same on the other side. This time she only managed the huge head and about an inch of the shaft. I knew that I should be questioning my own response to this sight, but it was all too overwhelming and I was just too turned on to bother. My own cock throbbed in a futile attempt to compete.

Jenny was definitely struggling with the larger cock, so soon turned her mouth back to the first one, and she really started going to town, sucking it deep and drooling noisily. Anabel then decided to help and stepped between her and Sam and also got down on her knees. I backed up a little in order to capture the whole scene as - boy, girl, girl, boy - put on a show. The girls were rubbing their asses against each other as they worked.... it was an amazing sight and, in spite of my inevitable jealousy, I couldn't have hoped to be more turned on.

The young man taking advantage of my wife's oral talents now took her head between his hands and started fucking her face - not aggressively, but with a passion that she seemed to reciprocate. It occurred to me that he had been fucking Anabel when I had interrupted so was possibly fairly close to orgasm. This was confirmed when he withdrew from her mouth, saliva and pre-cum dripping from her lips and his cock-head, and started jacking himself above her upturned face. I re-framed the camera to capture it in as much detail as I could. She had one hand under his balls and the other rubbing her own sex. She always loved taking my cum, either on her pussy or her face, so I could only imagine how much she now craved to feel his.

He bellowed as he forced his cock to point lower and erupted - the first blast hitting and splashing off her right cheek, the second a little lower and into her open mouth. She in turn groaned loudly as she came, furiously jilling her clit as his semen ran down her face. The third blast hit her lower lip, after which he pushed the throbbing head of his dick back down her throat so that she could savor whatever was left.

I must have clicked the button a thousand fucking times - this shit was absolutely priceless. When she turned to me, her mouth still full of black cock, her face dripping with his copious semen, I just about spurted my own - involuntarily spasming and leaking pre-cum uselessly onto the floor.

As he slowly softened and backed up, she kept her lips tight around his girth, so that when it finally popped out, she didn't waste a drop. Fully in control of her power to tease, she then turned back to me and opened her mouth - pooling his seed on her tongue for a picture, and then closing and swallowing. She smiled as she opened her mouth once again to show that it was now in her belly. A pang of jealousy hit me and my cock spasmed painfully.

He sat back on the bed exhausted. Meanwhile Anabel and her partner had moved to an armchair, she slowly tugging at his cock as they kissed. I couldn't imagine that she would be able to take that monstrous thing inside her again any time soon, but she seemed willing to play with it nonetheless. Turning the camera towards them, I captured a couple of shots, but they were too engrossed in each other to even notice me. I pointed the lens back at my wife, who was now doing her best to look innocent, a trace of a smile and a biting of her lower lip. This might have worked if it wasn't for the globule of cum slowly making its way down her cheek and off her chin.

I framed the shot as a beautiful portrait with black thighs and semi turgid cock as a backdrop. I watched through the viewfinder as the young man bent to kiss her on the forehead - which I thought was rather sweet - before he headed outside and dove into the pool. Jenny put her hand on my shoulder and motioned towards the couch. I stood and followed her until she turned and gently pushed me down onto the oversize cushions at which point she lay aside me, avoided touching my still hard cock, and lay her head on my chest.

She kissed my neck a couple of times before looking up at my face. I hadn't been sure until now that she wasn't mad at me for spying on her, but it certainly seems like she wasn't bothered by that. I thought I'd start by apologizing anyway, so I whispered,

"I'm sorry babe.... that I followed you. I waited as long as I could but...."

"Shhh - that's ok. I was hoping you would - I had opened the drapes a little for you. And I'm glad you did. Are you?" she whispered back.

"Yes, of course... that was amazing. You were amazing."

"Really? You're not mad or jealous?"

"No, no.. how could I be mad? Jealous... well sure, a little but only in a good way," I replied briefly nudging my erection into her belly. She giggled and pulled herself a little higher, to where her face was adjacent to mine. She kissed my cheek. Inevitably I felt a wetness that really shouldn't be there. She then whispered in my ear,

"I need you to fuck me. I'm sooo fucking horny I'm going to explode."

I was worried that she might say something like that.

"Babe, I can't.... it's all I can do not to cum right now and nothing has even touched my cock yet. If I put it inside you I'm going to have an orgasm immediately. I need time to calm down a little bit... let me eat you, I'll get you off that way..."

"No, I need you inside me. You have to fuck me now!" she exclaimed, now straddling my thighs, my cock sticking into her belly. As if to challenge me and maybe punish me too, she locked her lips onto mine and made me taste. Ironically this had the counterproductive effect of making my cock spasm onto the brink of an orgasm yet again. I had to tense every muscle I still had control over to combat the sensation. There was no way that I could fuck her.

Fortunately, or so it seemed to me at that precise moment, Anabel appeared over her shoulder and slapped her on the ass. I could see that she and Sam were both grinning at me, the true nature of our relationship obviously revealed. Sam offered his open hand to me for a high 5 - no hard feelings I guess. Jenny turned and smiled at them both, then laughed at the crazy situation in which we all found ourselves, setting aside the peak of her arousal for the time being at least. Her ass was still upturned and exposed with just the thin strip of blue fabric - now a shade darker due to her wetness.