An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten minutes before the police stormed the place. They find a bunch of people in security shirts lined up on the floor with a group surrounding them. JoAnn and Frank are providing first-aid to the two men that need it. Paramedics take over.

Homeland security is next to arrive. JoAnn and Frank are escorted out by them.

The police chief says, "Everyone else not under arrest, please leave a business card or your contact information with an officer at the entrance as you leave."

He points at me, "You. Stay." He walks me over to a booth. Jane, Daisy, Nell, Pat, Lisa, and Kira sit in the booth or pull-up chairs.

I offer, "They're with me. Jane, my fiancé, Pat, her main of honor, and Daisy, Nell, Kira, and Lisa, my sisters."

The guy laughs, "No wonder you have two assassins for security."

I correct him, "My chef and driver." I can't suppress my smile.

The guy says, "I know who you are. I'm nearing retirement. Today, I got an email from our pension financial liaison, Anna, that she has a new hot-shot boss. Your picture was included along with your resume, which is basically saving a bunch of men and making rich people richer."

The guy looks uneasy, "Can I get you to press charges?"

I am appalled, "Of course. He needs to be in jail."

The man does not feel relieved, "I don't think you understand. He has money and won't let this go. He will come after you and your family until you drop the charges."

I counter, "I can hire the world's best security."

He counters, "He can hire sniper or wait you out. Any time you're in a crowd, people can get to you. You will lose a sister and possibly a fiancé. We can't get anything to stick against this guy."

I ask with a smile, "How big is his organization?"

The guy replies, "I believe they're all here. We'll take them all out once the witnesses leave."

I exit the booth and walk over to the line of security people.

I look at them and have their full attention, "There is a bunch of you." They grin. "Each one of you was held by two of my people. Which of you can stand up against my assassins?" Their grin is gone. "If anyone tries to hurt or intimidate my friends or family, two of you will die for each occurrence. You can't stop my people. Besides the two you saw, I employ eight more. You have been warned.

"If your boss suggests anything, I suggest you contact me. If I learn about it first, I might wipe the whole lot of you out. Does anyone have a question?"

One guy spoke up, "Are you hiring? I think we need a new employer."

I smile at him, "I hire a service. I would be glad to pass on my recommendations if you like. As you're released, a business card will be provided. You will spend time in jail. That does not prevent you from working for those people."

I return to the booth, drop my business card on the table, and say, "My lawyer will handle everything, including giving you my statement. I will work with you. We will keep this bum off the streets. Can we go now?"

He asks me, "Can I get my reports tomorrow morning?"

I snort, "Dude, I'm doing you a favor. I have a job and still must distract my fiancé tonight with sex. Tomorrow afternoon."

The man laughs as he gets up, "Yeah, your life is rough. We all have those same issues, so don't forget me. You have plenty of ... distractions."

I sneer, "That's what started this tonight."

I take Jane and Daisy by the hand. The others follow behind. Lisa and Kira run to John and his group. He gives me a thumbs-up, and they take off.

In the limo, Daisy sits on my lap, twists her body, and hugs me. This is most unusual.

With a concerned voice, I ask, "Are you OK. Did that stress you too much? Do we need to see a doctor?"

Daisy has tears in her eyes but says, "No. We're good. I was nervous when they grabbed JoAnn. When she didn't resist, I couldn't see Frank, and then Lisa and Kira showed up; I knew the ending and all stress left my body. Sadly, people like that exist; technically, you were once again putting yourself in danger while protecting us."

JoAnn steps in before I can answer, "You are so smart. I know how to break free. Frank and Dave alone were fine. Dave doesn't say much about his abilities, but he's no wimp. I knew he had the guy. He was too muscular where Dave is fit and, as you saw, much quicker. With Tony's family there, it was never in doubt. My question is, who invited John?"

I chuckle, "I did. You know how I feel about bars. Trouble follows me every time. I figured it was a good test for John. Little did I know that his co-workers would be our backup."

Nell asks, "So was that planned or luck?"

I try to answer, "In finance, I like to overlap coverage. I don't want sharp edges that make investments all good or bad. This way, I have flexibility. Typically an epic fail is the result of a very narrow focus. That allows an investment to still do well or at least average due to the other assets in play. Same thing tonight. JoAnn and Frank were there. I invited John and another group as backup and as a thank you for their excellent work.

"I help lots of people. I had faith in Tony's family and the others. John was more of a wild card. In a controlled environment, he performed well. I was quite pleased and hold out lots of hope for him."

Nell follows up, "So, you came expecting trouble?"

I shoot that down quickly, "Oh no. If I expect trouble, we're going someplace else. That was more me being me and not relying on one facet of security. In a smaller environment, JoAnn and Frank were more than enough. I had no idea how big this place was, so I played it safe."

Jane comments, "You're pretty lucky to have these two as your staff and bodyguards."

JoAnn laughs, "There was no luck involved. We had twelve years of experience when we left, and nothing we could put on a resume. We came home and couldn't get a job. Prospective employers all said, 'What have you done the last dozen years.' Nothing we could talk about. No job. Dave advertises for a private chef and someone to run his house. I can cook, but I'm not a gourmet like the others were. They made Italian and French dishes; I made meatloaf with mashed potatoes.

"He asks me about my experience, and I tell him I have none. He refines his question, none or none you can talk about. I refused to answer his question. He responds by hiring me. I was flabbergasted. He then instructs me to fill pool cleaner, grounds, and driver with any others like me. The only other person like me was Frank. He jumped at the chance. We're both paid double the standard rate and don't have a mortgage or rent expense. We basically have no expenses other than our personal cars.

"If you ask me, people think he's special. He's superman, walks on water, and makes wine from water. Their missing what his true skill is. He actually has two skills. He pays attention to the details like nobody else and hires the best people in the world. He employs people he doesn't need, so he can count on them when he needs them in the future.

"He's also very generous. He helped Frank and me, Tony, Tony's brothers, John, Maria, Pat, all of your sisters, the people at his investment company, and his security buddies. Those two idiots start a company with ten dollars between the two of them and are now the best in the country. He has a golden touch."

I announce, "We're home. I want everyone in the living room."

I assist Daisy up the stairs. She looks worn out. In the foyer, she stops, making me stop with her.

Daisy has a tear in her eye. Pat and Frank are hand in hand and walk through the house and out back to his home. Interesting.

Daisy looks at me, "You have too many women, and I'm tired. The pregnancy wears me out, makes me moody, and my sex drive is dead right now. Mom told me to expect that and that I would literally turn into a whore later. Right now, I could use a hand going up these stairs."

As I slowly assist Daisy up the stairs, "Since you will sleep in, I'll make sure JoAnn walks you down tomorrow."

Daisy giggles, "She's done that the last four days. She really is awesome. I'm glad you hired her."

I smile back, "You have no idea how awesome those two have been. They've been the best of friends."

At the top of the stairs, I hug Daisy and give her a sweet kiss on the lips.

She pats my back and softly says, "Go get them, tiger."

She then gave the most pathetic and weak growls I've ever heard. It took all my strength not to laugh at her.

Chapter 22 -- Roleplay

I come back down the stairs quickly. JoAnn, Jane, and Nell are all in the living room. Each has taken a chair or the end of a loveseat. They have no idea what I'm going to do.

I enter the room and introduce myself, "Good evening, ladies; I'm Detective Dave from the local police department. As you know, we found Daisy upstairs, dead to the world, in her bed. You three have been the only ones here, so it stands to reason that one, if not all of you, murdered Daisy."

Jane confesses, "I didn't do it. I think it was JoAnn. She's the cold-blooded killer in this house."

Nell backs her up, "Yeah, I didn't do it either. JoAnn has a long history of torturing and killing people. It must be her."

JoAnn gives me her sweetest, who me, look, before arguing, "Hey. Wait one minute there. Daisy is my best friend. I heard Jane arguing with her today, and everyone knows Nell is jealous of my cooking. They both have reasons to want her dead."

I chuckle, knowing what's coming up, "So, nobody wants to cut a deal and plead guilty?"

All three shake their heads no. GREAT!

I snap at them, "Fine. The first thing I need to do is see if the murder weapon is on you. JoAnn, you're first. I want you to move here, to the center of the room. Put your arms at your side, spread your legs, and DON'T move."

JoAnn moves to the center of the room and stands still. Time for me to have fun. I pretend to pat her down. I check the hands, arms, and shoulders. I go lower and check her hips, pussy, and ass.

I snicker as I say, "You passed the rough test; now I must do a visual, ultraviolet scan using the scanner in my contacts. Again, stay still, please."

I noticed that the little minx is commando tonight. A more active fight would have been interesting. I grab the hem of her dress and pull it up and over her head. She didn't move her arms; I must pull the dress down over her arms until it's free. I unclasp the bra and place it on the ground, on top of the discarded clothing.

I continue touching all parts of her body, looking for a hidden weapon. Her breasts take more time to check. While closely examining the breast, I lick her nipples, causing JoAnn to shudder. I do a cavity search with my fingers in her pussy while I continue to lick her nipples. My middle finger runs against her clit as my other four fingers stroke the inside of her pussy, occasionally curling down into the cavern. JoAnn's having a hard time standing. Her knees buckle, and she regains her legs in an instant.

I say out loud to smirks from the others, "No hidden compartments on her breasts; they're real. However, I have found a stash of something unidentified that I must investigate. I can't feel anything; I'm going to see if any residue is left by doing a taste test. Again, stand still, please."

Each of them has a massive smile on their face. I kneel and reach up with my tongue. I attack her clit. Generally, I won't attack a clit. I will nudge it, accidentally ding it, and eventually, softly lick it. I have three women here; I can't take all day.

Therefore, I attach her clit with my tongue and two fingers. My fingers hold it in place while my tongue softly bats it back and forth. With earlier and what I've done to her so far, she can't stop her orgasm. She's a freak; not once did her knee buckle, nor did she sway while her orgasm coursed through her body.

I take her hand and lead her to the back of the couch.

Facing the back of the couch, I start my speech, "There's still one spot I haven't checked yet. I need to check inside your lower cavity. I will prepare you for the 'Data Inspection & Clue Kit.' If anything is hidden in you, the DICK will push it out."

Jane comments with a smirk, "I bet you spent an hour working on that acronym, didn't you?"

I'm fighting not to laugh, "Mam, please be quiet while I use my equipment to collect evidence."

I push JoAnn forward, over the couch. She lets out an "Ohhhhhh."

My finger has been playing with her soaked pussy for a while. There's no need to test for lubricants. She's flooded and in dire need right now.

She bends at the waist, placing her hands on the couch cushions. Her legs are split wide, giving me fantastic access. I love being behind a woman and watching my cock parallel to the floor, sliding into her waiting and willing pussy. To help JoAnn out, I start off slow. I slide my cock in and out at a glacial rate. I'm surprised to hear JoAnn moan. Really? Oh yes, two more.

Like a freaking rookie, I speed up. I have no idea why. Slow was wonderful. She gives me an "Oooooo" as I speed up. I say speed up because, technically, I am faster. This is far from fast, though. JoAnn could care less. She's actually slamming into me to get a harsher impact. Interesting. Jane and Nell seem amused at me taking JoAnn like this.

JoAnn is an older woman by a few years, but she is in great shape. I'm sad because she's so tight. She isn't getting out and enjoying life enough. Maybe with Jane here, JoAnn can get out more. I won't be able to do this often enough. She deserves better than a few times a year.

My strong emotions have me picking up speed. I never realized it until I felt the need to explode, creeping up on me. I see myself thrusting in and pulling back quickly. JoAnn is moaning and saying, "Oh Yeah." Those are two words I hate to hear while having sex. It sounds so fake, like porn. I love her moans and occasional screams of joy.

She's working hard and enjoying this so much that her body is on fire. I know she isn't oiled, but damn, she sure looks like it. Her hair is straight and dripping, as is every part of her body. I purposely speed up this time, maxing out my speed and effort.

JoAnn has lost the ability to talk, moan, and most importantly, she can't say, "Oh yeah." Finally! I am moments from exploding when I have a sudden thought. Is she on the pill?

I scream out, "R ... safe?"

JoAnn mutters, "Fuck me!"

Is that fuck me, I'm not safe, or is that fuck me, I'm not on anything? The thought of her being unprotected made me moan and fire my first volley of cum into one of my closest friends. JoAnn has done so much for me over the years. I have treated her respectfully, not as an employee but as a friend.

I gave up suggesting what she should do. She knows better than I do and does what needs doing. It's not always her doing it, but she will get it done, and in the end, that's what I care about. But, right now, I may have just impregnated my chef and friend.

This still messes with my mind as I shout and grin, "OH YES! Arggggggg! Fill that Potential Utility Storage SYstem with my cum."

Nell is laughing as she asks, "Potential Utility Storage System?"

I'm exhausted and can't move, yet I say, "P for Potential. U for Utility. S for Storage. SY for system."

Jane is first to laugh, "PUSSY! You filled her pussy! Is it safe?"

Now I am nervous, "Um. I don't know. She confused me, and my body made the decision."

Nell is laughing, "When I heard her answer, I was like, what the fuck? That doesn't answer anything."

A recovered JoAnn helps me out, "I'm safe. I've been waiting for today for a very long time."

She turns around, with cum running down her leg, and kisses me with tear-filled eyes and a huge smile on her face.

I step away, stumbling as I do. As I get my feet back, I move forward again and hug her hard. She returns the hug and kisses me softly on the lips.

Her only words were, "As good as I hoped. Thank you."

On unsteady legs, she walks over to a chair and collapses with a massive grin.

Jane is excited, "I could hit her right now, and it won't be until next week before she feels it."

JoAnn does not respond. She's holding the chair in place and smiling like it's Christmas morning, and she's a small child.

JoAnn is done; I move over to Nell. She smiles as I walk over. I take her hand and lift. She stands up. By the pointy nipples, she's not wearing a bra, and I know there are no panties. She's giving me a knowing smile.

With almost no effort, I lift her thin dress and bring it up and over her head. In its wake, a nearly perfect body. She has almost zero body fat. It's a thin, tight body. She's clean-shaven and bright pink. Her breasts are fake and huge and make her look top-heavy.

It's not like these are basketballs on her chest. Oh no. They are too big for her thin body, making them look awesome on her. Men's eyes are drawn to her. You can't help but look. Of course, it's also a curse. She is a sexual object that men want to possess. They need to experience a night with her. She's an intelligent girl; she knows they don't care about her.

Nell does have a lot of fun with her co-workers. They do a lot together as a group. They only go to places with a lot of attentive bouncers. It's hard for them to go out and not have issues which is sad for them. All of this allows me to play with Nell. She knows she is more than a nice pair of tits to me. It's too bad she can't find others that feel the same way about her.

Someday we'll find someone for her. Until then, I sit her down in a chair. Her hands are together, over her tummy. She's eager to experience what I have for her. I pick up her right leg and lift it over the armrest. I do the same with the left leg. She is slouched in the chair, so it doesn't hurt her back. The legs are up high in a giant V, leaving her pussy on display, like a painting in a museum.

My instructions are simple, "You're putting on a show. We want to see what you're doing. Get yourself off using one hand. You may start now. You have no time limit."

Nell rolls her eyes; she's done this thousands of times.

Jane takes over, "None of that. I know you've worn your pussy out over the years playing with yourself. The rest of us haven't seen you, and I think we are all looking forward to seeing how good you are."

Nell splits her fingers like a Vulcan greeting (two fingers, space, and two more fingers). Both pairs of fingers start on her mons, slide towards her pussy, and split to run across her vulva, down slowly, and then back up. Her fingers come together as she passes her clit, and all four swirl twice over her clit.

The fingers split again and go down across her vulva again. On the way back, I notice that she narrows the split of her fingers, so it traces her pussy lips. She covers a lot of area. The back and forth go much quicker than the circle rubbing of her clit. It's mesmerizing to watch. I'm drawn in to watch as astutely as possible.

In no time, Nell starts to moan. She starts softly. As she teases her body, her moaning increases in volume. JoAnn and Jane can't look away. To me, this is hot as hell. I was fascinated to see how it affected Jane and JoAnn.

I thought she was close to orgasm when she stopped. I assumed she orgasmed, but she's eyeing me with a cute smile. How awesome is that? She foiled her orgasm, so she could extend the show. Duh, of course, she did. She wants the show to continue, which means more money. Ha, ha, she's treating us just like a private cam session.

Nell starts again with a single finger tracing her pussy. Her fingers run almost across every part as if she were marking each body part using a marker. Once warmed up again, she completely changed her technique. Two middle fingers are hooked and dive into her pussy. Think of the Longhorn hand symbol, two fingers down the middle like a steer head, then two others pointing up like ears, with the thumb pointing out.