An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell had her own lines, but I soon tuned them out so I could concentrate on my work at hand. I have some manufactured hate going, but surprisingly, it's being fueled by their words of hate. I find that partially disturbing, but since it's helping, I go with it.

Two fingers go in Jane, and they come out dripping. Jane's mouth opens, and my fingers are shoved in her mouth, where she cleans them off with enthusiasm. Next, I shove my cock deep into her pussy. In my mind, I'm aiming for the outside of her body. That means I don't slow down as I slam my body into Jane.

I'm striking her; I'm watching her face. I will stop on a dime if I suspect she's in pain. It doesn't appear so.

Jane doubles down, "Your entire family will be in jail within two days. You can't run. I hate you, you son of a bitch." She smiles quickly, and then it's back to a scowl.

I love this woman so much. I love intelligent women as well. All three of these women showed great intelligence by adapting with almost no prompting and realizing what it really is, not what it sounds like. How lucky can I get?

Our bodies slap each other as I ram my cock through her body. I was sweaty; now I'm flooded, smelly, and exhausted. This has gone on for way too long. I know she loves this, but I can only do so much. I pull out, flip her over, raise her ass up, and push into Jane as hard as I can. I find a faster speed which is wearing my ass out.

I slow down a bit as I grab as much hair as possible and pull back, forcing her back to arch out and display her breasts to the world. Renee and Nell quickly attack the nipples and squeeze hard, causing Jane to scream in joy as her orgasm trashes her exhausted body. I release her hair, hold on to her hips, and continue to push into her so I can explode with a shot of cum into her exhausted pussy. I give her four good shots of cum before dropping her lifeless body. I fall exhausted to my side.

Renee says to Nell, "Want to help me start the hot tub? I've never done that before."

That sounds like an excellent idea. Jane is going to need that.

An unmoving Jane mumbles, "Dave. If I ever say I was a bad girl again ... please ignore me."

I laugh hard at all that has happened since she said those fateful words to me.

Epilogue

It should be no surprise that Chris did start up the production company. They didn't make many films a year, but they were all high quality and everyone did exceedingly well. It took many years for other companies to catch up. Nell still does video editing, but she is one of the VPs for the company. They all make great money and love what they do.

Nell has enough money to live anywhere. She loves us so much, she won't leave us. She and I had a daughter together. It still amazes me that we're so close. Growing up, that was never going to happen.

Renee did become an actress and won many awards. She took actual acting classes, and it showed. She married a male actor, and they had four children. Twice she was on camera when pregnant with leaking breasts. That is so hot.

Daisy had three children and was our home daycare along with our mom. She was involved with all the children when they were all in school. She volunteered, helped with the PTA, and of course, she was in charge of fundraising. The children were involved with many programs and sports. Daisy is the master of schedules.

Maria married Tony and has the city's best desserts as voted on by the food critics. I put all of her children through college. Pat stayed around and married Frank. She can't have children. There are plenty around so they never adopted. Pat works for Nell as her personal assistant and contributes heavily to the scripts. She has a flair for writing dialog.

Kira and Lisa surprised us the most. Lisa married John, but they both lived with him. They quit working for Bly. There were more situations, and after a way too close call, they had enough. They're now the receptionist and assistants to everyone else. Their marketing and management training has worked out well in organizing the office. They are two of the lowest level employees yet have the most responsibility to make everything run smoothly.

The company now realizes their importance and credits them in the movies, meaning they get money for each movie. John does well; they do far better. They each had a boy that I put through college.

Jane and I had three children, two girls, and a boy. She still does lunch with Tony and gets home with the children. Some come home, and some stay after school. Jane took the house while Daisy took the ones at school.

We have a lot going on at all times with so many children. I'm blessed to have such intelligent and compassionate women in my life. When the first child hit their teens, I semi-retired at work. I work half days and point people in the right direction, but I have fewer responsibilities.

Jim had three boys, and he teases me; he wants me to raise them so they can take over for me. I tease him and say I have enough children. Of course, when the time comes, I will take them under my wing.

I ended up buying Jack and Jay out. With all the family I have, I like to know they're safe. Their wives are happy to know they're not doing dangerous jobs and all four spend a lot of time with us.

Life is good. Tonight, I'm going to tease my wife and tell her, "Jane. I was a bad boy today." We still laugh about her words quite often.

The end.