An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two hooked fingers run in and out of her pussy while the two other fingers (the ears) slide along her vulva. As the fingers come out, they slide across her clit. As her excitement grows, she speeds up. This is incredible to watch at the fastest speed.

Her eyes close as she moans sucks air and enjoys the pleasure she's bringing herself. We cease to exist as her world falls in on itself. The joy is too good. She's so far into her fun that she forgets to stop. Her hand slaps her pussy as it slams in and out of her hole. It's odd to watch because the down and back are so fast, and then it slows as her clit is rubbed.

Nell squeaks, opens her eyes, and then moans as her orgasm takes over. She is so adorable like this. Her legs are spread open and hanging over the arms of a chair. She's full of sweat from working hard. The speed was so fast that it took a lot out of her.

While in this position, I quickly kneel in front of her and get in three good licks before she screams out an orgasm. Holy shit! She's worked up but good. I leave that alone and reach for her engorged nipples. They look bigger than average. Maybe I never really looked. Whatever, they're amazing. I use my tongue again, and she starts breathing harder.

This is better. I don't want her orgasming every three licks. That would be silly and dangerous to her. No way I do that to Nell. She loves me playing with her breasts and nipples. Generally, she loves my oral, but not tonight. I can see how tonight may have been too much for them. They had far more going on today than I did with those massages.

JoAnn is sitting up now; I hear her move around. Two nipples are getting as much attention as I can give them. I'm soft and slow, allowing Nell to relax and catch her breath.

JoAnn wants to talk, "Dave, we owe you big time for Sunday. That was both sick, twisted, and then amazing. I would never have thought of pleasing another woman. That's not my thing. Then we did those massages."

Jane's excited, "I know, right? I had no idea what to expect. Daisy and I share men, but not each other. The softness and deft touch of a woman and her body were terrific. I am positive that Sonny had a fantastic time as well. My body is still tingling from the experience. It appears that Nell was still on fire as well. No way three licks gets her off otherwise."

Nell says quickly, "No! Never. That was fun!"

I sense she is ready to explode again. I think just a ...

"WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT! ARGGGGGGGG! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!, is all Nell gets out before she falls limp. I'm holding her body in place as her head lops over. Oh wow, that's new. Although. Nell has done almost 100% of her fun solo. The massages and fun with me are all new to her. I've never spent that much effort on her nipples before, and she was acting unusual tonight.

We have a good sturdy table that we use for playing cards. It sits up to eight people in an octagon shape. I set a carousel of poker chips and the playing cards on a chair. I go back and retrieve Nell from the chair, flopping her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I gently lay her sweaty and gorgeous body down.

I mean, I tried to. JoAnn screamed at me, "NO!" She and Jane quickly put the hard cover over the green felt table. Yes, that was the smart thing to do.

I now have a motionless Nell on the table. I know she wants me to fuck her, but she can't ask me or deny me, so I wait.

Jane is frustrated, "You know she wants it and will say yes."

JoAnn sticks up for me, "Does that really seem like Dave?"

Jane continues, "I would have had no problem with him starting."

Nell asks, "You guys talking about me?"

I reply, "Just discussing the etiquette of sex. That was the question: to fuck an unresponsive woman or not to."

Nell smiles and reaches for me, "If it's you, I think it's safe to say you're welcome to fuck me anytime. I see your point; it's a decent thing to do. Come here, my love. Kiss me and fuck me into tomorrow."

I do reach forward, pull her to me, and kiss the hell out of her. I start soft and gentle, then build some pressure before moving my tongue in. We don't spend long; she wants me. She growls in anticipation.

As I slip away from the kiss, Nell pulls up her legs on the table and places them as wide as she can. Because this isn't a square table, she can't go too wide. I fix that by lifting her legs with my hands and folding them back. I believe this is the first time she's been in this position.

Nell loves fucking at all speeds. I am going to do a roller-coaster on her. It starts off slow. The speed builds, as does the strength of the fucking. Once at the top, I am at maximum speed and minimum force. This is the fast slalom going down. Then I repeat by going slow and building speed and strength that I fuck.

This is precisely what Nell wants. This is her style; she lasts four cycles before blowing up on the fourth dive into the super-fast fucking. Her scream was just as weird, "Arggggg. Arggggg. Arggggg. Arggggg."

Nobody screams four short times. It's always one long death wail that fades away. Not Nell; she is unique. For my efforts, I got a squirting from her. This, too, is something she's never done before. Her hands are all over the liquid because it fascinates her.

JoAnn fetches a wet towel and a larger drying towel to clean up Nell and her mess. Nell was headed to the kitchen before JoAnn threatened her life. She took a quick shower upstairs.

Jane has the look of the cat that ate the canary. Well, this cat has been naughty and will need a complete examination.

With a loving smile on my face, I move to Jane.

Jane talks before I can, "I like what you gave JoAnn; that looked like a lot of fun. You got Nell so good; she squirted; that would also work. Oh, I know. I get something unique, just like they did. YES! That will be awesome."

I put out both hands to her. She grabs them and is beaming as I help her up. That smile changes to confusion as I take the chair, leaving her standing. The smile is back when I pull her onto my lap. I smile as her face goes blank when I roll her over to her stomach in my lap. I turn her better so her chest and stomach is resting on my knees. That's a lot of shifting emotions for her in a short time.

I pull up the back of her dress and pull it up her body and then over her head, leaving her naked on my lap. She's silent and confused. She's twisted her body to see me smiling back at her.

She watches me raise my hand and bring it down on her left cheek, striking it harshly. She has anger in her eyes.

I smile as I start, "You are a bad girl." SPANK. "I must save Pat from a goon in Washington state, endangering my life again." SPANK! "I must save a stranger and her four children, making the threat against me even more determined." SPANK, spank, spank, spank. "Sonny, Samantha, Paula, and Anna saw me naked." SPANK. "I have to deal with a dangerous man that wanted to kill me." SPANK. "I had to use a vacation day to save Pat." SPANK. "I had to use the company jet for personal use, risking my job." SPANK. "I had to spend money to outfit two women and their four children." SPANK! "I had to come up with not one, but two role-play events."

I can't believe how easy it was to do that. I was angry about that stuff and having to deal with my co-workers.

Jane sums it up pretty well, "Fuck yeah! Spank me some more!"

Swell, just my luck. Jane pops up and jumps on me, straddling my lap, with a knee on each side of my legs. She wraps both arms around me and hugs me as hard as possible.

With an excited voice, Jane says, "I had no idea spanking was so much fun. The first one pissed me off because you caused me pain. I COULDN'T BELIEVE YOU HIT ME! Then you did it again and again. It hurt some, but it made me horny."

I push my rear end forward, leaving my shoulders against the high-back chair. Instantly, Jane figured out that she could lift up, hover over my cock, and descend on my buddy. Her mouth makes a big letter, "O," as she takes all of me into her snatch.

Jane giggles as she says, "I need to prove my innocence. I figured I would volunteer for a 'Data Inspection & Clue Kit' test. I must prove that my 'Potential Utility Storage System' isn't hiding the murder weapon."

She said that with incredible smoothness and seriousness that astonishes all of us. After a few more strokes of my cock, she finally breaks out into a spectacular smile.

Jane laughs out loud and adds, "I tried to suppress the smile but couldn't. This is too good. Like the others, that massage class was wickedly awesome. It was so unexpected and, at the same time, was touching and emotional. In the end, a good hard fucking can't be beaten. I love you and your cock so much."

Jane stops long enough to kiss me, and then she's back to fucking herself on my cock. Since my hands are free, I'm assisting Jane, making it easier on her legs. That allows her to last longer, and I hope she can orgasm without swapping positions.

Jane's body is thin with her hair cut in what she calls a wavy cut with curtain bangs. It makes her face stand out more and sort of diminishes her firm breasts. I love this woman and can't get enough of her.

When Jane wears out from popping up and down on me, I bounce up, toss her over the chair's armrest, and fire my cock into her body. Jane was already on edge; she had just run out of energy. After mostly sitting in the chair as a very interested observer, I have no such issues; and I ram my cock in and out of this gorgeous woman as fast as I can.

Jane is caught unprepared for my assault. I fuck her fast and hard. All she can do is hold on for dear life. When we do this missionary style, I can see how much she loves this. Undoubtedly, being drilled quickly by my cock is her number one pleasure in life. This time, no slowing down, no swaying back and forth. I have a single focus, to fuck Jane as fast as humanly possible using the entire length of my cock.

I knew the chances of success were relatively high. Sure enough, like the other women with me tonight, she also didn't last as long as they typically do. The role-playing and leftover fun from massages has left them horny and quick to orgasm. Jane is no exception. At just fifteen minutes of fast fucking, Jane explodes and lays limp over the chair's armrest as I fire only four shots of cum into my fiancé.

I stand back, looking at three satisfied women. Tonight took a lot out of me. I'm tired and swaying on my feet. I still have to finish our night before I can stumble upstairs.

JoAnn helps me out, "Detective Dave, have you finished your investigation? Do you know who murdered Daisy yet? Did your DICK work, or did it fail to collect the necessary evidence?"

Nell states, "Daisy isn't dead. I told you that. I went upstairs to check on her; she was dead to the world, in her bed. I didn't say she was dead; she was asleep."

Very nice, that saved me from making up a terrible ending.

Using all of my strength, I try to sound formal, "Based on this new evidence, I am closing this case of misunderstanding between friends. I'm sorry for the investigation and will write my report tomorrow. It's late, and my body is worn out from an exhaustive investigation. I'm going to bed and will see you tomorrow morning at breakfast."

I really am exhausted; I go up to bed and fall asleep immediately. Jane, JoAnn, and Nell are worn out as well; They move over to the couch and relax. None of them have the energy to get dressed; they're still naked.

Nell asks JoAnn, "JoAnn, this kind of changes your relationship with Dave, doesn't it?"

A relaxed JoAnn answers, "Not really. I love that man more than even I thought. You see, I don't see myself as an employee. We are friends first. I like to cook and watch over him. He gives me spending money. If I ever want anything bigger, I have no doubt I will have it. His friendship is the thing I want the most. Tonight was the culmination of that friendship."

"With Jane in his life, things will change. He is head over heels for her. He won't forget about me; he just won't have as much need for me anymore. I might need to move on."

Jane is quick to save the day, "Dave has me, four sisters, Pat, and Maria. He's shown interest in pleasing all of us. Why shouldn't you be part of that? On the plus side, Lisa and Kara seem to like John. Pat likes Frank, and Maria and Tony are already a thing. He was planning on seven; now, there's just us three. Can't you see there is plenty of room for you here?"

JoAnn looks at reality, "Oh, come on. He's going to be your husband. He should be exclusive to just you. There is no way you want to share your man."

Jane replies, "You forget that Daisy and I have been doing this for a while already. To me, this is my normal. I also think it's hot as hell knowing that other women want my man. A guy buys a Ferarri. Why? He wants to show it off to his friends. I don't like cars; I love Dave. You know he's a fantastic man. Could Sunday have been any better? A complete stranger made me feel like the most important person in the world.

"I mean, that was hot as hell. Everyone had a blast doing that. It was the perfect event. I think part of it is I'm defective. You're right; I should want him all to myself. Yet, I'm like those men that like to cuckold themselves and let other men fuck their wives. I'm different because I don't want to just sit by and watch; I want to participate in the fun. Trust me, sharing Dave with our little family here is a ton of fun.

"I wouldn't offer this to just anyone. The girls from his office were nice, but I have no feelings for them, so there is no need to share him with them going forward. You have a long history together and have protected him. I see you as having more of a claim to him than we do."

JoAnn cuts me off, "Other than Dave loves you more than the rest of us? WAIT! I will admit that he does love us all, just not as he loves you."

Nell adds, "Dave has been very good to us. We should do something for him."

Jane smiles, "I'd like to see him with some real porn stars."

JoAnn laughs, "Nell is a real porn star. She just didn't do movies or men. She spent enough time in front of a camera. I do like the idea of doing something for Dave. Maybe we do our own role-play night. This time rather than him focusing on us, we focus on him."

Nell shoots that down, "He won't go for that. He won't ever put his needs ahead of ours."

Jane excitedly suggests, "What if he didn't have a choice? No. None of us could do that to him."

Nell smiles, "I got it." She uses her evil scientist smile. "Oh yes, I know exactly what to do." Nell is extremely excited.

Nell calms herself and then begins, "At work, we constantly talk about how bad the video, sound, sets, story, and acting is. The quality of work these days is almost nothing. What if ... we make our own porn movie. Wait, let me finish. Porn uses men with huge cocks. The average guy can't imagine himself as the actor because they have nothing in common.

"All the girls comment about how the industry has it wrong. They put no effort into sets, script, and shooting. Standard cameras, even smart phone cameras are so good now that you don't need professional video cameras anymore. The girls can make a better story than the typical script, and I have an endless supply of beautiful women that aren't young and perfect anymore. That's another thing the industry has done wrong. Cougars are hot and sexy."

Jane's eyes are wide open, "You think Dave would do it?"

Nell grins big, "Oh, brother. I need your help. The women at work have found a way to get back into acting. They need a man, a regular guy. The movie will prove they can still act and are sexy."

JoAnn screams, "I can see it." She calms down, "Dave is a single father at parent-teacher conferences. Each teacher is a porn star that he fucks. He goes from room to room fucking his daughter's teachers."

Nell doesn't like it, "There needs to be a more realistic storyline. He saves his sisters from the town bully. They show their appreciation. We can shoot it in the bedrooms and showers here in the house. The fight scene can be in one of the houses out back or in the garage. Oooo. He gets stabbed in the fight, and they nurse him back to health."

Jane's excited again, "Yes, I like it. They can fill in the details. He saves a pregnant sister, and the movie's end shows him holding his newborn daughter."

Nell says, "I'll bring this up with my boss tomorrow. I bet everyone will want to be part of this. No matter what, it will be fun to do. We can all be involved with every part of the process other than acting. OK, JoAnn and Jane, you can be part, but not any of his real sisters. We need to stay off-camera, or it could go all kinds of wrong.

Chapter 23 -- Making Porn

Point of view Nell:

I am in early to work today. I start my computer, log on, and check my daily work. I then check my calendar, create an appointment with Chris, my boss, and verify that she's free. I make the appointment and then walk to her office. I say hi to everyone as I walk by their work area.

Chris is in her office, cutting up a video. I knock on her doorframe to get her attention. She calls me in and asks me to sit.

Chris asks me, "What's on your mind? This is unusual for you."

I reply, "I have a request for you, but first, I want to tell you a story."

I tell her our family story, about Pat, Maria, and the pool party weekend. She's rubbing her pussy as I describe in detail the Nuru massages.

Chis has just orgasmed and is now asking me, "That's a nice story. You've just used thirty minutes of my day while I got off. Is there a point to this?"

I got her.

I smile big, "Oh yes. How do we tell Dave that we love him? How do we show him how awesome he has been to us? How do we do something special for him?"

She's losing her patience and twirls her index finger in a hurry and wrap this up motion.

I bring it home, "I go to work, talk to my boss, and tell her that I want her and all of her employees, to write a script, direct, shoot, edit, AND ACT in our own porno."

I was expecting a huge cheer and a bunch of excitement. She just looks at me with a blank look.

I continue, "How often have we complained about the script, directing, shooting, and sound? We get to show them how it's done. We get to show them that cougars are still hot and sexy. We get to show them the man doesn't have to be sixteen inches long and thick like a beer can or larger."

It was like watching a change in slow motion. Gradually as she thought about it, her grin spread.

I add, "I want everyone involved. I want it to be awesome. I want my brother to have a good time. I know he loves Jane, but how can any guy turn down a dozen retired porn stars?"

Chris grins as she makes her demands, "I have one requirement. It's non-negotiable. OK, two requirements. No, three requirements. One. You are the producer. You organize everything. Two. It doesn't use any work time. I don't want to lose any business because of this. Three. We all share equally if any money is made."

I negotiate, "One and two, I have no problems. My brother is very generous with his money; I want no money from this. The others need it; let them have more. It will probably be just a hundred dollars if we make anything, so it's no big deal."

Chris laughs at me, "If we make the movie we're capable of making, we're going to make a lot more than a hundred dollars, and we will instantly turn into a production company. OK, we should set up a separate production company. You may use email and have meetings at lunchtime."

Chris comes around her desk and hugs me, "You know I've wanted to do this for years. We see so much crap; this is our chance to turn the industry around. Women over twenty-five are hot and sexy. This will be big, I guarantee it. Thank you, my dear."