An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Previously when a porno is shot, I showed up, met the man, he said hi, and we fucked. They never asked us what we thought of our partner and if he had a bad reputation, was too rough, or had a breach of contract. The business is sleazy. With us, everything was consensual, and we had a history with him. I'll say it again, he was fun."

A guy asks, "The sets were amazing. Who did the sets?"

Nell takes this one, "That was Dave's restored home from the 1800s. The woodwork is fantastic. He and his chef furnished the place. His wife, Jane, next to Dave and another sister, has added extra charm to an already wonderful house. We didn't change a thing. No porno puts that much effort into a set; every detail is money."

Chris and the others take more questions about the script, shooting, and editing of the movie before we ran out of time. We get up to leave, but Nell, Jane, and I are staying because I alone am hosting the next panel in this room. I didn't see one guy in the place. Dave's nervous; he can't sit still. Jane takes the mic out of the stand and hands it to him. It's wireless; he can go anywhere. Jane and I still have a mic if we want to answer a question.

Dave starts the session by monologuing while walking back and forth on the stage. He immediately tells them he's married and never doing this again ... if he can help it. He explains what he did to get roped into it, the history of his actresses, and the role-play sessions. Only then does he allow questions.

First question, 'Will you strip for us?"

Dave, "Next question."

Second question, "What do you do for a living that you have such a nice house?"

Dave answers, "I'm a recently promoted Senior Vice President for a small investment and financial management company. I specialize in rich people and help make them amazingly rich."

The third question is, "Why make the porno? You obviously aren't hurting for money."

Dave looks at me, "Nell, how about you take this one. It was your idea."

I love this subject; my voice is clear and loud, "He told you about the Nuru massages and the Murder Mystery with his friends. They were looking for a way to thank him. They knew I work at a video editing company that specializes in porn. You saw the women in the movie; they were considered too old to act in porno movies any longer. Those are my co-workers. At lunch, some girls laughed at how bad some of the videos we received were. The script was like a ten-year-old wrote it. The video jiggles, and the sound is scratchy.

"I think you get the idea; it was mostly crap. We thought we could do better than their piece of crap. My next thought is how do we say thank you to Dave. My third thought was to put one and one together and come up with us doing a porno. The rest is history."

Dave says a deep voice, "COMPLETELY WRONGGGGG!" into the mic.

Dave follows up, "They spent two months writing a script and planning every detail. They spent a lot of their free time perfecting the script, how they would take the shots, and how they wanted the sex to look. Nobody did anything they didn't want to do, and they each got several real orgasms from me. Let me tell you. There is nothing more intimidating than having sex with a gorgeous porn star. Each was a doll and made me feel special. Their experience shows in the bedroom scenes.

"I am in love with my wife. Nothing is better than sex with her. However, they were close, although it was strictly a one-time thing. I have a great job doing what I love. I don't need porn stars; I have my wife, Jane."

The rest of the hour is more personal questions where he is surprisingly honest. They cut us off at one hour. We must return to our room and get dressed for tonight's awards dinner.

The same cute woman is out front with a cart to quickly get us back. We only have an hour. We take quick showers and then start dressing. The cute woman is back with three people to do our hair and makeup. That was fantastic. My woman was older, and she knew my style. Quickly my hair is dried, styled, curled, highlighted, and I have just the right amount of makeup.

None of them will accept tips; they were glad to meet us. One of them did accept an envelope from Dave. This must be his doing. Our guide is in an evening dress as she picks us up. We get there with plenty of time to spare. Once inside, the people were unbelievably rude. We didn't know any of them.

Our guide heard the conversations and guided us to Chris and my group. Looking at all my friends was like looking at forty calendar pinups. They all wore revealing yet classy evening dresses. Not one was slutty like nearly all of the younger women that surround us.

Our guide explains, "All of these people are up for the same awards you are. Many think you're the favorites, so these people naturally hate you. They get a bonus for each award. All of you are going to cost them a lot of money tonight. Nobody likes to lose. Honestly it is nothing personal."

We are seated at the four front tables, two front rows and two-second row. Overall, excellent seats to watch the night. They start with dinner. Lots of fish, shrimp, vegan pasta, and chicken. Nothing has a sauce to make a mess. No alcohol, which is probably a good idea.

We've already decided who goes up for each award. Chris goes up for many, but actors, lighting, directing, and several others are specific people. The script is the whole gang, less Dave.

They do all the lesser awards first. I'll save you four hours; we won half the awards. Steffany, my best friend, won the best actress, Megan, the best-supporting actress, and Connie and Jill, the best lesbian team. Right now, they're announcing the best actor. It would be cool to see Dave win, but deep down, I know they won't give it to him; they like big cocks.

It won't bother Dave immediately; he is happy to see my group clean up the awards tonight. His winning means nothing to us. For me personally, it would fulfill my wish.

The head of the industry, Amiee Johnson, a sixty-three-year-old woman, is making the announcement.

Amiee is savoring the moment, "Tonight we have some BIG stars, Brad Dixon, Charlie Long, Deon The House Washington, and a financial wizard with a seven-inch cock. You all know Brad; his rough sex scenes are legendary. Charlie is the king of the teens. Deon is incredibly amazing as he stuffs those bitches with his howitzer. Then we have Dave, a guy that is nice and respects women. He likes an older and experienced cougar.

"From their sales and how they cleaned up the awards, I wonder who will win. Big dicks are the industry's standard. It's what makes us unique. When I was acting, there weren't too many big guys. As an actress, I never found you big guys to be satisfying. Sure, it looks good on film, but no way was that fun. I can understand why they went against the norm. Hell, the movie is almost a parody of our industry.

"Let me open this envelope ... and see who's ... name we have ... It's ..." She whips out a card, "DAVE! Congratulations Dave! Come on up and talk to us!"

Dave is stunned; he wasn't expecting this. Jane and I pull him up and then push him up on the stage.

Aimee aggressively hugs Dave, pushing her fantastic breasts straight into him, causing him to blush.

Aimee forgets she has a mic, "Thank you, Dave, finally a real man. You treat everyone nicely. No wonder they had a pool to do the movie with you. Remember to thank your family and wife."

She pushes Dave in front of the podium and starts his speech timidly, "Hurray for the little guy." The place falls to the ground laughing.

Less timid now, "I want to thank Chris for allowing my sister to start this project. I want to thank my sisters for supporting me and being wonderful people. They are all doing well in college, and I'm very proud of them. I want to thank my wife. I mean. Who lets their husband have sex with eight gorgeous, now un-retired porn stars? I thought it was a joke. She really does love me that much. This is a nice award, but it pales compared to her love."

Dave has confidence now, "I think that was the difference in making our porno; it wasn't just a job. It wasn't just another day fucking. We loved doing it, and we made real love to each other. No fluffing, hand jobs, or stand-ins. That was all 100% real. They selected me, and that made the difference. The industry needs to evolve, or these brilliant women will bury you. Oh, one last thing. To the chef, dinner was magnificent, thank you."

He held up his award, kissed it, and then was escorted off the stage to take pictures. They took a picture of Dave surrounded by everyone from work. A large copy hangs up at work and a smaller version in my room. I now know that no matter how long I look, I will never find someone I love more than my brother. Most men, rightfully so, would have had a swollen ego, been hitting on the easy pretty girls, and would have been the life of the after-party.

Not my brother. Nothing has changed. He loves Jane, enjoys whoever he's talking to, and doesn't see himself as better or above anyone here. He likely sees himself as less than everyone else as they have had a full career already. He still sees himself as a work in progress regardless of his financial successes.

+++++

We're at the after-party; Dave has Jane with him as he's talking to some of the sexiest women in America. There are crowds around him, waiting to be next to slip into his conversation.

I am woken from my spacing out by Chris.

Chris asks me, "Is Dave's story really true?"

I shake my head, "Sorry, I was elsewhere. Which story?"

Chris smiles and reminds me, "About your chef and driver refusing to retire."

I laugh, "Yeah. Poor Dave. He was trying to be the good guy. He suggested they find their replacements so they could retire, make a family, and see the world. He would give them each a good retirement check."

Chris prods me, "But ...."

I fill in, "But. They don't want to retire. JoAnn said it best. 'I like to cook, but it's no fun to cook for one. I like managing a busy house and the occasional use of my skills. After serving WITH Dave, nobody else would do.' She did agree to take more vacation time. He never treated her like an employee. She was always like a friend. You're not so different. I never thought that working for you was work; I love doing what I do."

Chris laughs, "Nice of you to say, but I don't pay my people like your brother does."

I smile, "He takes good care of all his sisters. None of us need to work. Daisy got knocked up, and he's caring for her 100%. Unknown father, and she could care less. Jane might be pregnant, and I hope to find a sperm donor soon. No way I can leave Dave, but I do want a child. Kira and Lisa have already hinted that they're trying with John."

In a soft tone, barely over a whisper, "Everyone suspects the truth with Daisy, and they all support her 100%. They love you. When you get your child, I know men that will eagerly claim them for you. Have Daisy think about adding one to the birth certificate. It might help things down the road. My brothers are cute and discrete."

She then put two fingers over my lips, "No more talk."

I got to laugh. Dave just started telling our story where Jane says she was 'bad.' So much has happened. Everyone at the party is standing around the edges or sitting near him, so everyone can hear him spin her yarn.

Near the end, Chris leans over, "This should be our next movie. Well, a loose interpretation of his story. We need more sex."

I whisper in her ear, "He told a clean version; the real-life version WAS a porno."

Chris stands in front of me with her mouth open. It slowly morphs into a grin and then a sexy smile of seduction. Oh my, she wants him again. No way Dave does another movie. I can only imagine the line of men we will see as she casts them for the movie. I'm sure several of us will need to try each one out. I'm almost laughing at the reversal of the worn-out porno scene of casting women unknowingly. I'm certain the name of our third movie will be, "The Male Casting Couch."

Both movies were a smashing success; earning us Best Porno three for three in three years. Chris accredited it to our eye for detail. With so many years of editing, we saw every small error and knew what to avoid. We know what worked on camera and what didn't. By the time I graduated, Chris has two companies, a video editing firm and a porno production company. We tripled the number of employees and work with a small pool of actors that are good friends.

By the time I graduate, I can retire. I share a lot of money with mom, Kira and Lisa. I never did find a man to replace Dave.

+++++

The cute girl returns us to our room. It's 1:00 AM, but we're all worn out.

I see Dave pulling out his phone.

I'm mildly mad at him, "Don't you dare wake them up. It's 3:00 AM in New York. They need their sleep."

Dave is tired and answers weakly, "I am texting JoAnn. She's expecting me and said it's OK. If she doesn't respond, we can go to sleep."

Seconds later, his phone rings; he puts it on speakerphone, "Good morning, beautiful."

I'm amazed that it's Daisy who answers with a whisper, "Did you win?"

Dave replies, "Yes. It was embarrassing. Outside of our group, the rest were rude and hateful people. How are you doing, and why isn't JoAnn answering her phone?"

A tired-sounding Daisy says, "Jack has been a hungry handful. Mom got the first feeding, JoAnn the second, so here I am just finished with the third. I'm glad to hear you won, honey. I am gaining strength and taking naps when I can. Jack's asleep; I'm going to bed. Thank you for calling; we'll talk tomorrow when you can. I love you. Good night." Click.

While we talked, our guide closed all the blinds for us. We then follow her into our bedroom, and as we start disrobing, she turns down the bed, places a mint on each pillow, and then she too starts undressing!

We stop, astonished at the sight in front of us. She is slowly removing her layers of clothing.

Renee explains to us, "I've been working here for over a year. The typical customer ignores me at best, and typically I am treated like vermin. I have been pushed, slapped, grabbed, and tripped. People have mocked me and joked at my expense, and I have earned a grand total of twenty-six dollars in tips for my troubles.

"Your group has been friendly, polite, appreciative, and already tipped me over four hundred dollars. You're rich people, but not snobs like many are. Not all, but far too frequent. People think because this is Vegas, they can do anything they want. Nobody has asked or paid me to do this. I am doing this of my own free will.

"I am nineteen and a virgin still. Too many guys scare me. I have learned enough about Dave to trust him with the most sacred gift I have if you two allow us. I won't go breaking up a marriage, but you let him do a porno with several women much better looking than I am. I will continue treating you well, no matter your decision."

The poor thing is standing as tall as she can, but she is shaking like a leaf in a thunderstorm from her nerves. She bared her soul and is waiting for the verdict. Both Jane and I look at Dave as he looks back at Jane.

Jane breaks the stalemate, "One of us is going to fuck that pretty little woman. Will you help her, or must Nell and I do it?" She goes from no expression to a big smile. Dave then smiles with a defeated look.

Jane is mad, "What the hell! She is cute and a virgin, do your magic on her and welcome her to the family. She obviously needs to be saved from this place. Don't you dare give me that defeated look. It doesn't work anymore. Besides, consider this a casting audition for Nell. After you fuck her, you will fuck me as Nell introduces her to Nuru massages."

Renee curiously asks, "Nuru massage?"

I laugh, "Oh, yes! Tonight is going to be fun! Don't worry, we will teach you. I take it you want to do porn and be part of the company?"

Her eyes light up, "Oh yes. I listened to everything about your group. I definitely want to work for you. I understand I won't work as often, but it won't matter if your other movies do even half as good; it won't matter. I like that I get to help pick out the men, and I won't have footballs shoved up my cunt. Right now, I want to find out if having sex is what I want to do professionally."

I rain on her parade, "Well, that's nice. However, you're going last. Jane and I need our man. I am so proud of him and my co-workers for making an awesome porno. We cleaned up tonight in a way that nobody else ever has. I'm on top of the world, and even Jane must wait for me tonight. You see, he's a stepbrother. I have four sisters, and they adopted a boy."

I wonder if she believes this shit. Who cares.

I continue with determination, "I need you, big boy. I know you had a big day, and lots of women felt you up. I only need you to eat me to one orgasm. I saw so much nudity I was crawling the walls. I want you to eat me and fuck me quick. I don't think Jane can wait much longer."

In three steps, I am lying on the bed. In those three steps, I lost my dress and shoes. I doubt there was one pair of panties or bras in the entire event tonight. Everyone had a revealing, see-through, or something that opened up. I have never seen so many boobs, pussies, and cock in my life. IT WAS AWESOME.

I am in the center of the bed with my legs straight but wide open. Like every other woman there tonight, I am clean-shaved. Nobody had a landing strip; it was all clean and impressive. I was amazed at the number of people that knew me from online camming.

Dave is silent; no talking for him tonight. I gave him his instructions, and he followed them. He doesn't talk during sex. He concentrates on his task. He's a very focused man. It's part of why I love him so much.

Dave has a massive smile on his face. He is one man that does love eating pussy. I don't know how he rates versus other men, but I get off with him every time. My coworkers especially enjoyed his oral work, which makes me believe he's awesome. The problem is my co-workers mostly get oral on film, and the men aren't always enthusiastic about it. Dave goes above and beyond. He doesn't rush his time.

I almost said work, but that does not work for him. That is pure enjoyment for him, listening and feeling us respond to his skills and desire. There were a lot of fake sneezes while shooting the oral scenes because that forced a re-take. I know Dave knew, yet he never said anything. I guess I understand; he was having fun. That week wasn't work for him; it was a child in an amusement park.

Oooooh, he is so good at licking my kitty. Tonight is unique; he's 'staying in the pink,' as he calls it. His tongue and two fingers stay inside my pussy. His nose rubs my clit while his tongue goes deep, sweeping everything it can reach. This is my favorite technique of his. It's obviously a special night for me, and he's rewarding me with my favorite oral style.

I wish I could stay like this all night, enjoying his deft skills on my body. I have a big problem, and its name is not Dave. Oh no, my problem is bigger. It's me. I love what he does to my body. Words don't adequately describe how his fingers and tongue work my inner depts of pleasure. He plays me like a fiddle, and like every other time he's done this to me, it knocks me out.

Oh fuck, I can feel it ....

I'm on my stomach a few minutes later, waking up and feeling like a million dollars. Renee is still asking questions about what he did to me and if he will do that to her. Typical Dave, he's not talking. His hand is rubbing my back, helping me relax. Jane is so nurturing; she explains how each time is different.

I noticed that I was on my stomach, meaning he wanted doggie. Well, actually, he knows I love doggie, so he is asking for doggie, so I get what I want. He forces me to use other positions, so we don't fall into a groove. He wants to keep sex fresh with me. How can you not love a man like that?