An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am smothered in her hug.

+++++

I catered lunch today. I bought sub sandwiches, soda, and chips for everyone. Once the food is distributed, it's time for me to give my speech.

I stand up, look at the group, and thunder, "I bought you all lunch today to get your attention. You all know my brother, he was here not too long ago. Yes, that was my brother. We grew up in a dysfunctional family unit. I will save you the three-hour story, the gunfight, and the years of therapy that brought me to that point. Two months ago, I was a virgin. That's how fucked up my life is.

"Anyways. Last weekend, we had a nude pool party for some of his coworkers. We did roleplay, and he taught us all to do Nuru massages. It was my first time, and it was awesome.

"I had this great idea for our family to show him how awesome we think he is. We all gripe at work here all the time about the shitty scripts, lack of direction, middle school camera work, poor sound, lame sets, horrible acting, and the silly size of the men." All the women are nodding with their mouths full. "Well. I want us to write, direct, film, AND STAR in our own porno with my brother as the male actor."

Cindy objects, "No way Chris allows this."

Chris walks in, "I not only allow this, but I also encouraged Nell. If this works out, you all will be acting again. If you want, we will have our own production company. We don't have to put up with the bullshit that many companies allow. No hitting, spitting, pain, or humiliation. Nobody likes that shit. Oh, no faking orgasms either. You all said you could do better. Let's see if you can. Let's admit it, the bar is set pretty low. It's time to put our pussies where our mouths are."

We all laughed good at that.

+++++

For the past two months, we have all been working through lunch, staying late, and working together online after returning home. Today, first thing in the morning, Chris has called for an all-hands-on-deck meeting. We roll our chairs to the front of our workroom to get everyone together. The lunch room and conference rooms are too small.

Chris asks, "How are we on recording equipment?"

Janet answers, "That's my group. We have three cameras that are greater than high-def. Melinda has professional mics from her boyfriend, who does rock concerts. Cindy has a photographer boyfriend with professional lighting gear. He has a good eye and will shoot the film."

I answer, "They want me to work with the team to do the editing. We're all capable, but this is part of my responsibility."

Ann says, "I'm prepared to do a read-through with the script. We have all combed through it and brainstormed as we talked through the parts. It sounds as good reading it as it does saying the words. We all know that there can be a disconnect between those two. The script is brief but cute, witty, and intelligent. Our actors aren't just a bunch of mindless drones fucking. Each one has a unique personality.

"We even tease the viewer saying, 'This is the part where I suck your dick,' like we're doing a Porn spoof. It's neat because there are several layers to the story. We all love it. There is a surprise at the end, so we have a happy ending, which we label the 'Happy Ending.' Personally, I love it."

Mira adds, "I had to turn most of you away. I purposely selected several different age groups, races, and hair colors. I wanted to show a wide range of actresses. We're still, all pretty so there are no wrong answers here."

I wrap it up, "We are all ready to shoot Saturday and Sunday. We could do it in one day, but no way Dave can please that many women in one day."

Chris inquires, "Should we get another male?"

I laugh at her, "They all remember Dave from when he fucked me on my desk. They want Dave, not just any male. Besides, the whole purpose for this is a thank you to him for our weekend."

Mira asks, "What did he do?"

Chris smiled at me; she knew my answer and wanted me to tell the story. I love my boss.

I spend a good thirty minutes retelling the story with every salacious detail. Every one of them has a hand in their panties, scratching their pussy as I tell them about the Nuru massages and the murder mystery. Several want a Nuru massage demo. A quick glance says we don't have any oil, oh well.

Chris walks away and then comes back before I finish. She throws two towels down on the floor and then hands me a bottle of massage oil. Chris starts to undress. No shit.

When I finish my story, Chris has the two blankets laid out and is on her back with the oil in hand. She's trying to hand me the oil.

Chris says, "I think a demo is needed, so they know exactly what you did." After handing over the oil, she flips to her stomach. I surprise myself and strip down in front of my friends. I have been in front of millions of people online, which never bothered me. In front of these forty retired porn star work friends, I have butterflies in my stomach. Chris has the same issue, and we discuss that as I perform a Nuru massage on Chris.

It's not until my chest is oiled up and I use it to massage Chris that I get a moan from Chris.

Chris uses a slow, sexy voice to describe her feelings, "Of fuck me. This is awesome. Those full breasts are so much better than your hands. No, put the breasts back. OH? Oh, yes. You dirty girl you. That's a fantastic feeling as your pussy drags up my leg. I can't believe you did this for half an hour.

I did a few more passes before making her flip over. The arms, hands, feet, and legs feel good, but it's not until I use my breasts again that Chris screams out in joy.

Chris screamed, "Holy fuck Batman, that is amazing! I thought your tits on my back were awesome. The tits on my tits are unbelievable. Your large size helps. You all will want to try this. No man can do this massage; it must be a woman to provide the pleasure."

I confirm her thoughts, "Dave doing it was OK; it's different. The tits make it special, and I think they need to be big and puffy to get the right feeling. I bet I learn more nuances with more practice, and it gets even better."

The entire group starts stripping before Chris says, "STOP! Next week, bring your own towels and oil, and we'll experiment to end our day. We don't have time for everyone to have fun. I assure you, it is fun and worth trying if you want to get together before next week and give it a try."

I circle Chris's breasts with mine, and she orgasms with a squirt.

Chris responds, "YES! That was awesome. Thank you, Nell. Let's close up early and all get a drink around the corner."

We all return to our desks, save our work and then go to the bar. Chris and I were last because we needed to clean the oil off our bodies as much as possible. As we turn the corner, I see four men point at us and are on an intercept course. We walk into the bar where the owner and staff will protect us.

I am immediately on the phone with Frank. JoAnn is out shopping with Jane and Pat, so he will stop by and pick up Dave, who is on the way. The girls want to meet him anyway, so this works out.

Sure enough, the four men across the street enter the bar. They make their way to us with two bouncers right behind them. The men come up to us wanting to buy us drinks and dance with us.

Chris looks at me, "JoAnn or Frank?"

I reply, "Frank and Dave."

Her face lights up, "Oh, goodie. Sorry good man, but we have two men on their way to meet us. These two large men will be with us until they show up. For your safety, please keep your distance."

One of the four asks, "When your friends get here, these two mountains are leaving?"

Chris annoys the man, "It's so good to see a man that can ask a complete question. The answer is yes. We saw you four follow us, so we called her boyfriend and his driver. He doesn't know it yet, but we're going to shoot a porno with him as the leading man. Six of us won the lottery."

The man looks hopeful, "That means you need more men. I think you'll find we have what you need." He grins and grabs his crotch, obviously pleased with himself.

We all laugh at him, but Chris answers, "Your comments have already told me you aren't the type of man we want."

The men each ordered a double whiskey, neat.

We ignore them and discuss how to organize a production company if it turns out well. We have a good feeling that this will turn out well. We already have hundreds of hours just into the script, which we deem as the most essential piece in this project.

We ignore the men and talk amongst ourselves.

I hear the door open behind me, and all of my friends go silent. Dave is here.

I hear Dave behind me, "Thank you, my friends, for watching over my group. Here is something for your trouble."

I am positive they each earned a hundred dollars. I hear them walk away, and then I feel two massive arms surround me.

Dave says, "Hello beautiful, what trouble are you causing today?"

I laugh as I turn around, "I would not call it trouble, but you are here for a reason."

He's suddenly alert that the entire group is watching him with predatory eyes.

His smirk won't go away as he asks, "What have you gotten me into this time?"

I want to laugh but can't, "Oh wow. Um. OK. Let me think. How do I say this?"

Chris buts in, "She wants to thank you for the week with the Nuru massages and the murder mystery. At the same time, she wants to help all her friends here, and that is why we need you."

Dave can already see the trap, "Hey now. I'm an executive; I can't have my face in a porno."

Just as he says that his good friend and boss, Jay, the man he saved, steps up behind him, puts his arm around Dave, and speaks with a huge smile, "What, you think you'll get fired? Not a chance in hell. If anything, looking at these gorgeous women, I think it raises the pedestal that I worship every night even higher."

I could learn to like this man. He said his lines perfectly, and his timing could not have been better. It's almost like I told him what would happen and when to say it. Oh, that's right, I did.

It looked like one of the four men was about to stand up and cause a scene. Lucky for him, mountain #1 was standing and listening to us. He saw the man move and yanked him back into his chair.

The bouncer says, "I want a hundred dollars."

The stupid man is mad, "Why in the hell would I pay an idiot like you a hundred dollars. Let go of me."

The bouncer asks, "Isn't your life worth a hundred dollars?"

The man laughs, "I'm worth a hell of a lot more than that. There's no way either of those two yahoos can stop me, let alone all four of us."

The bouncer lets go of the man and say with a smile, "OK. Just remember, I did try to warn you. Don't blame me when you end up in the hospital."

As soon as the man is let go, he uses the momentum to take a swing at Dave. I'm shocked when Frank doesn't move a muscle. Dave seems shocked as well and is slow to respond. Just because he was slow to respond does not mean he didn't respond. Dave shows a quickness I've never seen before.

His left hand comes up and slaps the man's arm wide. I see nothing between Dave and the man; he can hit anything he wants. Dave goes for the elbow, and it bends at an awkward angle that causes all of us to cringe. The man screams out like he's going to die.

Frank gets the attention of the other three and says, "If any of you have a brain, your friend here needs a ride to the hospital. If any of you think they can do better, I will call the ambulance for you after we try to find out who between Dave and I can break the most bones in the five seconds you will be still be standing up."

They all lurched forward, I thought to their own demise, but they quickly reached for their friend and helped the man in agony to the hospital.

Without skipping a beat, Jay adds, "So, big bad Dave has been hiding behind JoAnn and Frank all this time when he's just as much a badass."

Frank laughs louder than Dave, "No, Jay. I admit he's better than average, but he will not be in the same league as JoAnn or myself in this lifetime. As you saw, he's gone soft. He could have gone to the throat and maybe killed him."

Chris answers for me, "Ahh. You actually missed everything. He showed he had some skills and selected not to kill the thug. They had no chance with another two men by the doors and Frank and Dave protecting us. He's also a nice guy and will help us out. He would never suggest this on his own, showing his humility. That's why I like you so much. Nell; you're the same, always looking out for others.

"Jay, we are going to make a porno, and we are going to make the best porno in the last decade. This will be something he points to with pride, we will look at it as the first day on a new career, and his children will look at it as their most embarrassing thing ever."

We all got a good laugh. Dave agreed to help and was impressed with us picking a variety of women, not just in their late twenties but also in their forties and fifties. This is going to be a fun weekend.

+++++

Several months later ...

"Wake up, baby," I gently push Dave, waking him up. That, in turn, wakes Jane, who's in the seat next to Dave. "They just announced that we will be landing soon. Wake up, you kids."

Daisy just gave birth to Jack a few days ago. Otherwise, she would be with us too. Pat and Maria were working, and because John could not come, Kira and Lisa stayed home. JoAnn is looking after Daisy. It's been forever since there were so few of us together.

Kira and Lisa don't show up much anymore. They are head over heels mutually in love with John. Nobody is unhappy with that situation.

We're looking forward to a fun weekend here in Vegas for the AVN (Adult Video News) Awards. Pretty much the Oscars for Porn stars. I expected us to be here.

We did this as a thank you to John. I figured it would see some publicity due to the former stars, and maybe we sell a few copies for old-time's sake. Nobody was prepared for the initial critical success where we were heralded as the next best thing since sliced bread. Then sales took off. Then rentals took off. Then mainstream people started taking notes. Sales went ballistic. Rentals went through the roof. Online rentals broke all records, even over family style movies.

In a few words, it broke the internet. We have been the talk of the industry for a few months now. Everyone wants us to do their movie using our style. The existing companies are changing their styles to emulate us. Dave has ignored it as best he can. They play it before meetings to tease him. He's totally lost his sense of humor about it at work.

We walk onto the airplane, and a stewardess immediately recognizes Dave. She wants her bra signed with a marker. It's been like that everywhere we go. We will never get him in another movie. I'm surprised he even came with us. OK, I guess not. Daisy told him he should go and tell everyone he's now retired. She knows they don't care; he's hot.

Dave has been working out more. His abs are bigger, his waist smaller, and his arms bigger. I would love him no matter his appearance, but I won't lie and say I don't like the changes because I do, very much.

I think the one thing that has made me love him even more, is his work with Daisy. Her needs were a roller coaster. He always ensured she got time with him when she needed it and stayed away when she didn't. She was a nut case for the last three months. He's helped with diapers, burping, and ensuring Daisy got enough sleep. She was worn down by the end of it all. Dave was her rock. Little Jack looks so tiny in Dave's big hands. It's cute watching Dave cuddle with his son; the pride is written all over his face.

A woman is at the gate to guide us out. Like how hard is it? You follow the huge crowd that's leaving. Once outside, a limo is waiting for us. We don't even wait for our luggage; it will catch up to us. As we walk into the hotel, the manager hands us a key to our penthouse. This guy is bending over backward to give us whatever we want.

We go up to the top floor to a truly spectacular room. It's done in three tones of brown. Tasteful art, furniture, and layout. Outside is an overhang with a hot tub, chairs, table, bar, refrigerator, and a BBQ grill. Inside is a dining room, two couches, four chairs, a living room, and all-glass external walls. There are two washrooms; one is the en-suite for the bedroom.

The bed is a substantial four-post canopy bed. It's firm yet fluffy and has lovely supportive pillows. The shower, tubs, and, well, the whole place in total is impressive. The goldish, brownish marble has an incredible pattern. Add that to the sleek, modern style, and it's a washroom fantasy. We need this at home.

Our luggage shows up, and they unpack us, hanging up our clothes and then showing us how to set a combination to the wall safe. That's handy.

Lunch shows up out of nowhere. There are six lunches for the three of us to help guarantee we each have something we like. They were all marvelous. I would say just sandwiches, but each was unique and much more than a sandwich.

We have thirty minutes to relax before a cute young woman comes to get us. We have a busy day at the convention. This is more than just an awards show. This is also the Adult Entertainment trade show and convention. There are actors, models, equipment, media, print, and many panel discussions. Some meet the fans, and some discuss how things are done or how to get in the business. A few are demonstrations of new equipment or online software.

In other words, there is a hell of a lot going on, and it's taking up every bit of space they have. This first panel of Chris, myself, and others that helped make our porno. Its name is "Finally, A Decent Porno." We got raked over the coals for the name initially. After watching the video, people loved the name. That's pretty much a microcosm of the movie.

We aren't led to just a breakout room or a whole room; no, this is the main floor and largest room in the convention center. This is where the keynote was done. I'm trembling as we walk in, and people scream at seeing me. Oh shit, how embarrassing. It's not for me, they're going nuts over Dave. Surprisingly, that makes me feel much better. Dave waves, throw kisses, and drags me up to the stage. There is a chair next to me for Dave and another behind and between us for Jane.

The first several questions go to Chris, and she redirects them to me. This is the first time I will talk about what lead me to suggest we do a porno. I have discussed this with everyone that did the massages and Dave. Everyone is OK with me telling the story. You could have heard a pin drop.

As I continue the story, the crowd makes noise, breathing hard. As I describe the feeling of two large sets of breasts sliding against each other and the delight that rushed through my body, several women let out moans or quickly muffled screams.

Chris and the others answer most of the other questions. One was interesting, "Why not pick a bigger guy? Dave is ... nothing special." I want to rip her head off. Chris smiles at me and holds my hand to restrain me as she addresses the lady.

Chris almost has a smile on her face, "How many super-sized men have you fucked?" The audience roars. "I'll bet not nearly as many as I had to. Honestly, they look good on camera but aren't as good. How often have you fucked a perfect-looking guy, only to find out he sucked in bed? Yeah, a bunch. Dave is a kind, sweet, attentive lover, who gives more than he takes. I have forty retired porn stars working for me. Every one of them wanted in that movie.

"Sure, I could get better-looking guys. I certainly could get bigger guys. But I dare say we could not have found a more likable guy or a better fuck. Not one of those orgasms was faked. We wanted women to know that you don't need a tree trunk to get fucked. I think that came out well on screen. We all knew of him. We got to know him, and he's a super nice guy. It was easy making love to him on screen.