An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snicker as I complain, "Oh great, doggie again." SMACK!! "OUCH!"

I scream louder than necessary. I don't want him to know I was expecting that. As I get onto my hands and knees, I look over my shoulder, and he's laughing at me. He knows I love this very much. His hands are on my hips, holding me still as his shaft plunges into me. I can't see it, but I feel a warm steel pipe shoved into me. (this phrase is used below to better effect)

The feeling of a shaft like his pushing into my warm, confined space makes me curl my toes and fingers. He's filling the center of my body, a place that generally has no feelings. Right now, I feel it sliding into my body, providing pleasure as it slides into place. My body clings to the tight fit as it pushes in and pulls out. I love this feeling more than anything in life.

Jane explains that this is one of the more popular sex positions that many women enjoy. I love the visuals from the side as the shaft pushes straight into the body, knocking everything else out of the way. Not that there is anything in the way but the walls of my pussy.

I soon fall into a zen-like state where I enjoy the swift plunging and retreating of his cock. With three of us, he won't take much time. He must be awesome with Jane and probably wants to give the new girl a quality ride. I don't mind because I get him every few days as my schedule permits. The schedule has never been an issue. Maria, Pat, Lisa, and Kira finding men are a huge plus for everyone else. Four extra women would have caused trouble.

Ah yes, just as I expected, Dave's speeding up. Now, this is new; typically, he speeds up slowly. This time it's a quick route to the express. Again, I'm okay with that. I sense that with the new girl, he's excited. He's reaching his orgasm quicker than I am. I picture myself doing a Nuru massage with Renee in my mind. Oh yes, breast to breast. I see my pussy dragging up her leg, leaving a river of fluid behind, marking my path.

OH FUCK! He went to his fastest speed. He must be near busting a load into me. I want to tell him to let go; I don't want him hurting himself. I can't talk. I have lost control of my body as pleasure strips my power, and I am fighting to stay awake and breathe. Out of nowhere, I belt out a terrific scream that surprises everyone. My body explodes with lightning bolts as I feel wads of cum shoot into my unprotected womb. My mind is divided between enjoying my awesome orgasm and the thought that this might be giving me a child. All the factors I know to track are perfect for me tonight.

All of my drinks tonight were 7-Up. No alcohol for me. Dave pulls back and sits on his heels as I fall down and roll to my side in a ball of sweat, rapid breathing, and a racing heart. Damn, I feel good.

Dave gets out of bed, pulls me closer to the edge, grabs my ankles, pulls them forward, near my head, then places a pillow under my ass to keep it raised. My feet are released, and I slowly fall back to the bed. How the hell did he know?

Dave is almost giggling as he says, "JoAnn knows everything." Bitch. That was my secret.

Oh well, I'm getting what I want. Time for me to sit here and ... relax. Yeah, that's what I need to do. My eyelids are heavy, and I'm tired. I think I'll close my eyes and listen to the events for a bit. I fell asleep.

+++++

Dave's point of view:

It looks like the emotions got to Nell. She's going to love being a mom. I'm sitting on the end of the bed, and Jane silently places some towels on the bed. I see a bottle of oil sitting on the nightstand. This should be fun. Renee is watching Jane go back and forth to get towels for the bed, towels to clean up, oil, and a scrunchie for her hair. She wants a ponytail. She has a second for Renee.

Still, without saying a word, Jane leads Renee over to the bed and on the overlapping towels. Renee is doing precisely what Jane wants. She's like a puppy, smiling happily as she's led around the room. Once she's flat on her back, Jane hops up on the bed and pours oil on her legs. Quickly, she rubs the oil into Renee's skin using long extended arms to reach her waist and then pulls back.

She doesn't take much time but is methodically touching all her skin. She walks on her knees up Renee's body. Jane stops on her mons. From here, she can reach all of Renee. Hands, arms, shoulders, and then down her body, circling her breasts but not touching them. Her next handful of oil hits her breasts, never grabbing or shaking, only pushing in all directions with a medium effort.

The next handful of oil goes on Jane, which surprises Renee. Just now, I realized Renee is on her back; she's only getting half the massage. Jane wants her turn. While Jane is buffing Renee's breasts, Renee returns the favor with Jane. I wonder if they forgot about me. Nah.

Jane moves a few inches back, away from Renee, and then makes a long lunge along her chest and over her breasts with her hands, chest, stomach, and pussy before backing out the same way. She goes in like a banana. Her arms hit, they lift, so the chest hits, that lifts so the stomach hits, and then the stomach lifts as her pussy drags up Renee's leg, groin, and stomach. Then the reverse happens where her pussy is the first to lift off, and her breasts are the last to roll over Renee's breasts.

Renee can't talk, but I can tell she's excited. She's trying to speak and is failing. Jane is moving slowly and with rhythmic movements. Renee is fondling Jane's breasts, causing her to breathe heavier. I believe this display is to prep me. I'm prepped and then some.

Jane stands up and grabs two towels, one for her and one for Renee. Jane still has not said anything but is toweling Renee off. Renee helps to soak up oil from Jane as Jane does the same.

I speak up, "Renee, how about getting on the bed? Jane, enjoy a nice hot shower for a bit. I'm not going to take too long. That was hot as hell, and I may not last long." Renee climbs up on the bed. "You will love this. You are cute, smart, and a kind person. Guys will trip over themselves to get you. Be picky; not all good-looking men are good in bed. Any guy that expects sex on the first date isn't one you want."

Renee smiles, "This is the first day I've known you."

I chuckle, "Yeah, the difference is there is no way you get me again. My wife only has so much generosity. I don't understand you, and tonight." She looks at me, confused. "What? Do you think I'm turning down a cute virgin? Not a chance in hell."

Jane comes around the corner, drying herself off, "Without my approval, you never make it into this room, and he would be the same man. No brooding or whining because he missed out. He loves me that much. I let him fuck porn stars; that's how strong our marriage is."

Renee thoughtfully responds, "I hope I find a man that feels about me like that. I know Dave is taken. I want into your company because I expect the men will be polite, or they're not getting close to the company."

I add, "If there is ever something that hurts or you don't like, speak up and say stop. Sex is fun. It's OK to experiment and learn. To start, I'm going to warm you up. Relax and enjoy."

Renee still seems tense, but I will quickly fix that. I fall forward and am between her legs. She's expecting me closer to her. The poor girl has no clue. Slowly, so she can see me, I lower myself with my face inches from her mons.

I see her body shake; she does know what I'm going to do. She has some very good friends. You don't tell strangers about your sex life ... generally. I use my fingers to "moonwalk" up the sides of her labia as I lick my way across her mons. Not up and down, no, I am going right to left. Nobody does that. Renee has never experienced oral, yet she knows that up and down is normal. Fascinating.

My fingers are tickling and arousing Renee, which is confusing her. Those are two strong feelings fighting the growing pleasure emanating from her groin. I don't stop at the mons. I spend about fifteen seconds doing a variety of techniques to give her a flavor of what's possible.

I stop.

Renee is breathing hard and is trying to say, "No. No. Don't stop."

It's a feeble attempt.

Jane jumps at the chance to talk, "Honey, you need to breathe better. You were so excited you stopped breathing and then could not catch your breath. When that happens, Dave stops so you can recover. It's bad form to kill your partner with orgasms."

She grins at herself.

I go back to playing. This time, I spent more time on each style. My palms hold her in place while my fingers lightly tap at the extremes, then slide down her hip for a few inches. I repeat that motion continuously. My tongue runs the inner length of her labia while occasionally nudging her clit at an increasing rate. Each nudge of the clit is like an old grandfather clock striking the hour. Her whole body shivers with a strong shake that diminishes to nothing.

This girl responds well, and in no time, she orgasms hard. She enjoys it for a few seconds as she makes a face that looks like constipation. After that passes, she's ready for more. Cool. I am as hard as ever. I move up the bed, walking to the perfect position on my knees. Renee has a look of satisfaction on her face. Everything has been fun so far, but THIS is what she's been looking forward to. Oh yes, she is ready. Her face brightens with the widening smile to the glint of lust in her eyes. I don't see the love that Jane and my sisters show for me. No, this is just sex from someone who admires me. That's a strange concept for me. No, I guess it isn't. I see something similar at work, but it's different. Other than Sonny, it's more professional. I've seen this look followed by disappointment in Sonny's eyes.

I slowly plunge into Renee. Fuck, she's tight. She's lubricated, and I pass the barrier using gentle force and then plunge in farther and farther. Every second I'm pushing in causes her mouth to open wider at the incredible feeling from the object filling a void she never knew was empty.

That void is now stuffed with a warm, hard object causing pleasure that blows up her previous scale. All-new happiness levels are being reached as the comforting and full signals overload her brain.

I've broken into a wide grin from my satisfaction as my cock is smoothly sliding in and out of this beautiful woman. Her smile pleases me almost as much as fucking her does. I look up to see Jane, and she has a smile. Without that, I'm done. She sure is an amazing woman. She looks pleased that I'm having fun.

I don't think I will ever understand Jane completely. I didn't need the porn stars, my co-workers, JoAnn, or my sisters. OK, maybe I need Daisy, but all the others have been unnecessary. I understand she and Daisy have been through a lot together; with her, I get it. Renee, the porn stars, the movie, no way. It's a reach to add Nell, Lisa, and Kira. JoAnn is unique. Does she love me for me, for the job, or does she love me beyond all that? Why don't I love her? Cute, intelligent, wonderful personality; there's no reason not to love her, yet I don't.

For some reason, I see JoAnn more as a sister than a potential mate, yet she is as much a possible mate as Jane is, and yet there is no doubt in my mind that I want Jane.

Every woman in my life had seen lots of men, OK, outside of Nell. But Nell used a dildo extensively, making Renee far different. No pussy is terrible. Some are better, and this is one of them. It's almost like anal, but rather than just a single point of tightness, I'm using my entire shaft to fight the tightness and loving it. Renee will be popular with all the men for a while, just because she's so inexperienced.

Because she's fantastic, I know I won't last long. I increase my speed which both Nell and Jane notice immediately. I wanted this to take a while, but no way my body allows that. I am going to fire my cum into this stunning woman.

For her part, Renee is silent. Her face thought is so cute. Her emotions change as I thrust in and pull out. The poor thing can't talk, can't move; all she can do is enjoy the ride and that she is doing well.

Because I sped up, Nell and Jane know I won't last long. They know me well enough that speeding up means I will spew my seed soon. It's evident that Renee isn't moving along at my pace. She's caught up in enjoying fucking. It's new to her, and she doesn't know what will happen next.

Jane takes the right shoulder, and Nell takes the left. Together they lean over to whisper in her ear as their hands pinch the closest nipple, pull out an inch, and then release.

In the right ear, she hears, "That cock is so big. You feel full. You love it sliding in you. You want it harder; you want him scratching your pussy. You can feel the veins on his cock. The pressure is building. Building. Building more. That cock is so big ..."

Meanwhile, on the left side, she hears, "You want his hot spunk filling you. Will his sperm overwhelm your defenses? Will you get bred? Want to feel his sperm inside of you? It's an incredible feeling with it oozing around inside of you. It's warm and burns in a delightful way. You want his cum. You need his cum. Do you like how his ..." She slowly says, "cock," then, " ... feels inside of you?"

I'm using my full length and slamming in and out as fast as possible. This is about as good as sex has ever been. I'm not in love with her, but damn, she is hired right now. I feel terrible because I'm working so hard and dripping sweat on this beautiful woman. She doesn't care. She has two minx whispering dirty thoughts in her ear as I provide her first fucking. One look, and it's obvious she loves this. I'd be devastated if she didn't.

I feel terrible that I can't hold out longer than I have. I can't help it; she's the best I've ever had. With that, we have lost the battle. I thrust in hard and hold as my cum shoots deep into her body. Both Jane and Nell pinch harder and pull harder without releasing. They know what I'm doing.

They don't know that Renee is unresponsive. She just had her first hard orgasm. As soon as Dave's cum shot into her core, her body threw a party and overdosed on happiness.

I pull out, shove my cock back into this fine woman, and promptly fire another glob of cum deep into her body. Renee has orgasmed in response to my first shot. Her eyes fluttered, and then she came back to earth. I bet that was fun. I pull out and thrust in to fire another shot.

Nell and Jane released her nipples with the orgasm. Renee went rigid, her eyes fluttered open and closed, and then she relaxed into the bed. Both women kiss Renee, happy that she experienced what they know is a ton of fun. They both pull away so Renee can recover from her pleasure.

Renee is cute as she lays under me. I pull out and thrust in again to fire my last thrust. She's still smiling, but there are tears in her eyes.

With a soft voice, Renee says to me, "Thank you. Compared to my dreams, that was everything and more than I expected. The feelings and emotions are far stronger than I expected."

Jane offers, "There were several times I was desperate for sex and lowered my standards or didn't listen to my gut feelings. Every single time I was right. I wasted my time or had a terrible experience."

It takes a few tries before I tell Renee, "You're hired. The guys are going to love you; that was amazing, really."

Jane looks at me crossly, trying to look mad, "Oh, so I'm chopped liver already? You're upgrading to a younger wife?"

Renee looks to be on the verge of tears. I solve the issue by laughing. Renee looks are me, and she is scared.

I help Renee understand, "Jane likes hate fucking. I pound her fast and hard, using anger to fuel my rage. Without anger, I simply can't pound her hard enough."

She finishes for me, "... because you love her so much. She tried to ... get you mad by making you feel bad. I see."

Renee stands up uneasily, and Jane assists her until she's steady. I can see the gears moving in her head; she's trying to solve a problem. What problem do we have? Slowly, a smile grows on her face. Whatever is on her mind, she's adding to it. The initial thought wasn't enough. She's stringing a plan together. I'm at a loss. Why? We're just having sex, and now I'm going to make slow passionate love to my wife. I want to show Renee the best sex in the world, sex between two people in love.

Renee stands up straight and walks to me with purpose. Both her arms wrap around one of mine. All four of us are standing up, unsure of what to do. I need some time to get hard again.

Renee is hanging on me, which is not making Jane happy. It's her turn. She will have an attitude soon and put Renee in her place.

Jane doesn't get a chance because Renee looks at Nell and tells her with a wicked smile, "I just got off the phone with my parents; your husband and two children are there. My husband, Dave, and I will drive you home with us so you can pick them up."

Both Nell and I are looking at Renee like she's been sniffing glue or something.

Renee kisses me and continues, "Dave, since your parents are retiring soon, they were at the office reviewing their email accounts and files. They came across some rather interesting things. Your favorite employee has been a bad girl. Jane, do you deny it?"

Jane is confused, and all she can say is, "Ah, um."

Renee quickly continues, "Your parents found an email sent from Jane, employee #1. She sent an email to all the newspapers before we left accusing you of incest and being the father of Nell's children. She attached a copy of a DNA paternity test. Well, Jane, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Jane surprises me by responding; she's yelling at me!

Jane stands before me and screams, "You are such a fucking wuss!" She pushes me back towards a wall. "You've been fucking me for four years. This floozie comes along, you marry the cunt, and then you cut me off!" She pushes me back again. "I told you not to cut me off. Did you listen? NOOOOOOO!

"So fuck you and the horse you rode in on, the bitch next to you." She pushes me again. "Men are on the way up. I sold her to a group that wanted to gangbang her and stretch that cunt well. Then the paper will rip you to shreds, you pathetic loser." She pushes me up against a wall and slaps my face.

"You will be fucking Bubba from now on. Prick. You make me sick, you maggot. If only you had a backbone. If only you could stand up to people. NO! You make me sick! You're a degenerate."

She is literally seething with fury and foaming at the mouth from yelling harshly at me. Her face is red, and her veins are bulging. She's really into this. I've had enough of this abuse. I know the plan, and I'm pissed that it's working. I don't like people in my face with an attitude, even Jane.

Afterward, my story is, "I didn't handle it well."

I am live ammunition, and Jane has just hit the ignition cap with a hammer. In a flash, I transform into a man of furry. I use my two palms to push Jane back. She's stunned at the sudden turn. I grab her long hair and drag her to the bed. She follows, bent over, saying, "Ow. Ow."

I pick her up and toss her on the bed.

As Renee runs to the opposite side of the bed, she yells at Nell, "Handcuff her hands to the bed!"

We don't have any handcuffs. Renee takes Jane's hand and has her grab a metal bar on the headboard.

Renee says, "I got one attached. Need help?"

Nell laughs at what Renee did and has Jane grab a bar as well.

Nell still has a smile on her face, "You deserve everything you get, bitch!"

Then she covers her face, so we can't see her laughing.

Where Nell and Jane used soft voices on Renee, Jane and Renee are yelling at me, "Fuck that bitch! You're going to jail because of her. She ruined your life. She hurt your sisters. People will laugh at you. Others will be disgusted to look at you. BUBBA'S LOOKING FOR YOU!"