An Unusual Gift Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Idiot A and B were looking at the house in awe while Steph was staying close to Moon, seemingly instantly taking a fancy to the much taller woman. The went inside and Ava went upstairs while the others went to get drinks. She returned a moment later wearing her latex bodysuit. Steph and the two men were both surprised when they saw the bulge of Ava's erection running of the inside of her suit.

"Everyone, get undressed!" Ava ordered and everyone instantly started undressing. The three new comers were just as surprised by Abby and Moon's extra equipment, although with Moon they were surprised by its sheer size.

"Good, let's go to the pool," Ava smiled. They all filed out to the pool and Ava left everyone to swim or sit and talk as they wanted. Abby was in the pool with Mary, while Idiot A and Idiot B were sat on a sun lounger together. They were making out and stroking each other's erections as they did so. Steph was sat on Moon's knee, she looked tiny in comparison. Her thin frame and small breasts were a complete contrast to Moon. Moon had one hand between Steph's legs while Steph used both hands to stroke Moon's cock.

Jack on the other hand was laid back on a sun lounger, Ava was sat next to him, leaning down, kissing and sucking on his breasts. Jack groaned, he loved his breasts, they were his favourite feature about himself. He loved how big and perky they were, he'd always felt a thrill when he caught people staring, but his favourite part was how sensitive his nipples were. Just having Ava flicking her tongue across them made his cock rock hard. He had no idea that Ava had given them to him in at the bar.

"Mary, Idiot B, Steph and Jack, all of you kneel on the floor on your hands and knees," Ava ordered. Mary climbed out of the pool and Abby followed as the four all took their positions on the floor. Ava went over to Steph and wrapped the collar around her neck, which Steph allowed. She gave her a couple of commands and took the collar back.

"We're going to have a competition. From now on, everyone on their knees is a sub for the night and everyone on their feet is a dom. Mary, you'll be Abby's sub, Idiot B you belong to Idiot A, Jack you belong to me and Steph, you belong to Moon. Now, the competition is each dom must fuck their sub's ass. Whichever sub cums first, their dom is the winner and may choose another sub to serve them for the night. Whichever dom makes their sub cum last becomes my sub for the night, along with their sub. You can only make them cum from anal, no touching anywhere else. Everyone got it?"

They each agreed and took up position behind their assigned sub. Ava then walked over to Idiot B and put the collar on him. She whispered in his ear and then left him with the collar on as she took up her position behind Jack. She unzipped the crotch of her bodysuit and freed her erection. Pressing it gently against his ass, Jack groaned as it sank into his tight ass. Ava pushed forward until her whole length was inside him. She looked over to see the others each penetrating their sub. Once they were all hilted inside their partners, Ava counted down.

"Three! Two! One! Go!"

Instantly all four doms started fucking their subs. Mary was moaning loudly already as Abby pounded into her. Idiot B grunted and groaned as his ex-best friend and now lover took his anal virginity and fucked him hard and fast. Steph was shaking and groaning as she struggled to take Moon's immense cock in her petite frame. Ava could see her flat stomach bulging each time Moon thrust into her.

Jack was groaning as Ava slammed into him. She hadn't had a cock for long, but she'd had plenty of practice with a strap on long before Jack had received the collar. As such she knew just how to please a guy and each thrust sent waves of pleasure through Jack. His breasts swung heavily beneath him as he rocked back and forth.

Ava was surprised when she heard Steph cry out a few seconds later. She looked over and saw her shuddering and shaking, completely impaled by Moon's monster cock. It was clear she was having an orgasm and Ava groaned in defeat. Still, she had Abby and Idiot A to beat so she continued to fuck Jack.

She looked over at Idiot B and grinned as she saw the changes taking place. She had ordered him to get more and more feminine as Idiot A fucked him. He was losing muscle mass and his body hair had already vanished. His voice was becoming more and more feminine as he moaned in an extremely womanly way. He cried out and shook in orgasm, his cock emptying onto the floor below him as it shrunk a couple of inches. He still looked like himself, but now he was most definitely what anyone would describe as a femboy.

Ava looked over at Abby and Mary, both of who were moaning loudly. She watched as Abby slammed herself into Mary's ass and stayed there as she moaned and twitched, clearly having an orgasm herself. To Ava's surprise, Mary had yet to have one. She focused on Jack, slamming into him as he moaned and groaned. He shuddered and his legs twitched and shook and she knew he was cumming, even if she couldn't see his cock pulsing as it emptied its load onto the floor.

"Abby, you lose," Ava told her, panting hard. It had taken longer to make Jack cum than she thought it would have and she was glad she hadn't lost. "Moon, you were the winner!"

"Yay!" Moon grinned; Steph still impaled on her giant cock. "Then I want my Master as my sub tonight!"

"Awww, fine," Ava groaned, pulling out of Jack and slapping his ass. He crawled over to Moon and knelt next to her. Ava went over to the two idiots who hadn't even been paying attention. Idiot B was now on his back and Idiot A was fucking him missionary as Idiot B stroked his tiny cock. He only stopped long enough to remove his collar at Ava's order before returning to pleasuring himself as Idiot B leaned in and kissed him forcefully.

Ava took the collar over to Jack and gave him the same commands she had given Steph. Jack suddenly felt a wave of submission towards Moon and groaned in delight at the idea of taking her giant cock inside him.

"Since I didn't get to finish, you can take Jack's place Abby," Ava said and Abby got on her hands and knees in front of Ava. Ava slid her cock into Abby's ass, who moaned in delight. "Mary, lay down in front of her and Abby make Mary cum with your mouth and no speaking!"

Mary did as she was told, laying down in front of Abby and shuffling towards her so Abby could lick her pussy. She giggled in delight as Abby began to lick at her slit and Ava began to fuck Abby.

"I didn't cum either. Jack come here, let me put those breasts of yours to use," Moon ordered. Jack lay down on the sun lounger as Moon straddled his stomach. Her balls were already large and heavy and rested on Jack's stomach as she slid her cock between his breasts. "Steph, sit on his face."

Steph did as she was told, climbing onto the sun lounger and straddling Jack's head. She pressed her pussy to his mouth and he began to lick her while Moon fucked his chest. Moon gasped as her cock glided between his mounds of flesh, the sight on Steph's pert little ass in front of her, knowing Jack was licking her cunt, turned Moon on a lot. She moaned and grabbed Jack's breasts, pressing them firmly together to increase the pressure on her cock.

The feeling of her manhandling and squeezing his tits made Jack grown and his cock twitch. It was rock hard, but being completely neglected. He ignored it and focused on pleasing Steph as his Mistress had wanted. Steph gripped his hair roughly as he worked his tongue inside of her. She began to moan and grind her hips against his face as he got her closer and closer to orgasm.

Steph cried out and shuddered, releasing a torrent of fluids onto Jack's face. The sight pushed Moon right to the edge of orgasm and she pulled away from Jack's chest. With no effort at all, she lifted Steph off Jack and placed her to one side before pulling Jack upright. She grabbed her cock and stroked it and told Jack to open his mouth.

Jack did as he was told and Moon shoved the head of her cock against his open mouth. It stretched his jaw wide, but he didn't resist as his mouth was suddenly flooded with her bubble-gum flavoured cum. She ordered him to swallow, but he was doing it already rather than risking drowning, and he swallowed and swallowed. He could barely breath between the mouthfuls she was pumping into his mouth. He kept swallowing, his stomach filling more and more with her fluids until he felt like he'd swallowed a swimming pool.

Eventually, her orgasm subsided and she pulled away from Jack who gasped for breath. He stroked his stomach which was slightly swollen, filled with Moon's gigantic load. He heard a cry of pleasure and looked over to see Mary writhing on the floor as Abby ate her cunt while she came hard. Abby didn't stop as she reached her own orgasm, pushing Mary. Mary was begging to be allowed to cum, it seemed she still needed Abby's permission, while Abby's cock dribbled its load onto the floor.

Ava finally reached orgasm, slamming deep into Abby and filling her insides with her load. She spanked Abby's ass hard and Abby cried out. Ava pulled out of Abby and left her licking Mary who was still begging for release. Ava had trapped them, Abby couldn't speak or stop eating Mary until Mary came, but Mary couldn't cum until Abby gave her permission. The result was Abby vigorously licking at Mary's slit while Mary writhed around constantly on the brink of orgasm, but completely unable to achieve one.

Everyone else looked over at the two idiots who were still fucking as Idiot B had another orgasm and coated his stomach in cum. Idiot A suddenly pulled out of him, stroking his cock quickly as he came and emptied his own load across Idiot A. They both came down from their orgasms, panting hard and smiling at each other before Idiot A leaned down and began cleaning the mess they had made from Idiot B with his tongue.

"Well, they look happy."

"What did you do to them?" Moon asked.

"I told them that as the night went on, they'd be more and more attracted to one another until they couldn't stand not making a move on each other. Then as they got more and more intimate, they'd fall in love with each other and when they made each other cum, they'd realise they were soulmates. They're also both going to spend every Saturday volunteering at a women's shelter."

"What about the changes? Are you going to leave him like that?"

"Yeah, I think being a submissive femboy suits him and he looks incredibly happy!"

"At least they won't harass anymore women," Moon commented.

"I think they're lucky. They're going to be more in love with each other than most couples and they'll make sure the other is happy thanks to the commands I gave them. They'll have a long and loving relationship for the rest of their lives."

"I know it's because of you, but it makes me kind of teary thinking about how happy they'll be," Moon said wistfully.

"Maybe groping me and Abby was the luckiest thing that ever happened to them," Ava laughed and Moon agreed. "Hey Abby, tell Mary she can cum."

Abby finally stopped licking Mary long enough to tell her she could cum before diving right back in. As soon as the words left Abby's mouth Mary screamed loudly as she came hard. Her legs clamped together on Abby's head, her core muscles tensing so hard she had a six pack as her hands desperately scraped against the ground trying to find something to grip onto. Her head rolled back and her voice caught in her throat as her entire body locked up.

She stayed like that for a good ten seconds before gasping loudly and regaining some control of her body. She pushed away from Abby, who tried to follow until Ava commanded her to stop and Mary finally began to relax, still gasping for breath.

The evening carried on in much the same way, with Ava swapping the collar from person to person, making changes and giving commands as much as she could. Jack received most of the changes, as he was the one Ava wanted to practice on most. Jack barely knew changes were being made, he was aware of them, but didn't really think about them. He was too busy serving Moon any way she wanted. Just following her commands brought him so much joy that he was excited to follow any order she gave him.

Towards the end of the night, Moon finally gave in to her desire to fuck Jack. She'd had Steph stroking and playing with her cock for almost thirty minutes. She'd purposefully had Steph edge her so her balls were incredibly full and heavy and she was super horny. She couldn't resist Jack anymore and ordered him to mount her.

Jack stood above Moon, her giant cock pointing up between his legs. He reached down and grabbed her tip, lining it up with his pussy. It pressed against the entrance and he let out a womanly moan as it began to stretch him open. It felt incredible, like nothing he had experienced before, as the head slipped into his slick, velvety tunnel. He groaned as he sunk deeper onto her cock, taking inch after inch until it was fully inside him. He looked down at his stomach, seeing the bulge of her cock and grinned in satisfaction.

He practically had to do squats in order to fuck the whole length of her giant cock, but it wasn't a problem thanks to his powerful muscular thighs. Ava had thought he might need them and commanded him to change and it seemed she had been right. Jack lifted and lowered himself along the entirety of Moon's cock over and over. Moon groaned, she wasn't used to having someone being able to work her entire shaft and the pleasure she was feeling from Jack's tight cunt was amazing.

She'd expected to fuck Jack hard for a good while before she came, but she hadn't even had a chance to take control when she felt her balls tighten. The sensation of Jack fucking her whole shaft, combined with seeing her Master taking her whole length, was too much for her. She moaned out suddenly, much to Jack's surprise, as her cock pulsed and began filling his insides with her load.

It was even bigger than the one he had swallowed. It flooded his tunnel and filled his womb, flooding it before stretching it outward. More and more it stretched, Jack's stomach bloating to accommodate as she filled him. Jack moaned, shuddering in orgasm at the feeling of his Mistress filling him. He was in complete bliss as he felt his stomach growing bigger and bigger.

By the time Moon finished, he looked heavily pregnant. Even more so than Ava had done. He lifted himself off Moon's cock, trying to relieve the pressure. A torrent of cum flowed out of him, but the vast majority stayed inside. He lay back on the sun lounger, feeling full and content as he stroked his stomach. He heard Ava speak and suddenly felt complete clarity at the situation as all of her commands effecting his mind disappeared.

"Jesus Christ Ava, I know we've done some weird stuff since we got the collar, but you've had it for a day and already gone way beyond anything I did," Jack laughed, looking down at his changed body. He had large breasts, smooth hairless skin, a thin waist and wide hips with a pussy sat between his muscular legs, that were equally hairless and surprisingly feminine.

"I think you look hot!" Moon joined in.

"You look a bit like a Picasso painting," Abby laughed.

"You're hilarious," Jack replied, rolling his eyes at Abby.

"So, what's the plan now Ava?" Moon asked.

12