All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 895 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ethics of a so called Friend

If you can't trust a Friend around your Wife; how he be trusted to rule from the bench with morals and ethics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH

The wife cheats and the guy’s biological kids turn against him! And why is the judge not exposed properly? Because the guy promised his ex wife! What a saint, Lost me I’m afraid,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The dots don't connect

Of course he would use the information to ruin the man who helped ruin his life. If he had the back bone to get a divorce he had the backbone to let other despicable people get some Karma.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Damn

good story but yeah, I'm going to have sue old George for back child support just so everyone knows and ruins his career.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
So

next time he's around one of his kids and their spouse, when his kid starts in on him about taking his wife back, he turns to the spouse and says, "You hear that? You can cheat on my kid and know it won't cost you a divorce!".

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Mr. Fantastic

Interesting comments. In only one post you managed to be a macho man, a pussy cuckold and a confused idiot. You are quite the over achiever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ummmm

Hmmm.. 2* coz they guy who ruined his life get to still enjoy a clean professionsl life n the slut actually lost NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another

Cuckold/wanna be writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another WACC

There are just too many women pretending to be male writers who are writing on this site. Making anything with the X chromosome a Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. Please stop we can’t sustain our laughter at your feeable attempts at literature.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
To the anon poster who emailed me this

"Re your 4/10/18 comment avout "And then the light bulb came on"

Yiu are wrong! He iis about 20 years tomsue the judge for retroactive child support.

As formsuing the slut Traci for some sort of fraud or intentional infiction of severe emotional defense, HUSBAND would have to prove, probably by clear and convincing evidence (read that as about 75% sure, as opposed to the normal preponderance of the evidence rule [read that as 40-60% sure, and any other finding is less than the 40-60%). In this case wife really wasn't sure, she never told anyone and even if she had suspicions, you can't PROVE she mothered a bastard child deliberately! And only a few of the 50 states would allow the lawsuit, even if he COULD prove it."

Could you send me this again when you are sober so I can make sure I understand your points?

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
lol Schwanze1

I got the same stupid email from anon. Didn't bother reading it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"That's what this story was about, a loser. There was nothing he could have done to win."

There aren't many comments I like, except, of course, any I've written. But I liked this one. Sure, the story could have ended with him abandoning his previous life and working on a farm for quarter while turning the family's bitch daughter into marriage material, then inherited the farm. But that's just a romantic fantasy with a cheating wife preface.

The point made is what makes reconciliation so hard to swallow... No puns intended. The balance book of the universe goes a little further into the red every time someone cheats, the same way murdering someone does.

Cheating should carry jail time of 2-6 years, 10% of it in a torture position, and a $30k fine for each year, multiplied by children' cumulative age, subtracting $50 for every time the wronged party could have done something better in their marriage, and minus 7% for each mental illness the injured has, but plus 12% at the judges discretion. And then, followed by 5 years of submission training, to be sold at auction, with a third going to the aggrieved, a third to state programs for discouraging cheating, and a third to be scattered from a MiG at 30000 meters going at Mach 2.7 cross country. Followed by the new pet having to rebuild the melted engines from that flight. Those speeds are not nominal.

Or the cheater may plead guilty and be given choice of firing squad or slow hyperthermia induced death and kept on icy display for the townspeople to see. Like Han Solo, but transparent to show their death faces. But no mutilation.

Oh my God, why am I getting turned on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's just weird

I like that he kicked the cheating husband in the balls. I like that he left the cheating wife without a single fuck left to give her.

I like that he tries very hard to be there for his kids.

But he did do crazy things. He kept saying he wouldn't. But he did resort to some violence. There is nothing stopping him from going after the judge for child support back pay. Even his clout cannot save him from that. It's all legal and very civilized. He could go after the wife on several things, all legal and fairly mundane.

PS: to all the bitch-made user names, you're all anon. I am anon, that guy that made you triggered is anon, and you are....anon, even with your sad/smug user-name. you are not a first and last name and home address. you are all bitch made losers crying who is more anonymous. and this is a smut literature web site. how cringe are you? seriously....are you a 5? maybe you're a full blown 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A cheating Traci is a real pip. She cheated and did not care what happens with her family. This was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

What about the house sale Traci would need to contact him about that

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
i pity the fool

the writing is fabulous and well done

but i wish he wrote a sequel

losing his wife is actualyy a win but for the bitch to turn the kids against him is unforgivable

the kids siding with their mom is just a sign of their upbringing by a woman with no morals and no respect for her husband or their marriage

he lost and the judge didn`t lose a fucking thing how pathetic

he promised his wife he would leave the judge alone but his wife`s promisses were never kept and she turned the kids against him

what about pumpkin?

we never did find out about her and what happened with her and the mother and the judge and the judge`s wife and their daughter pumpkin`s half sister

as far as in my personal and humble opinion all cheaters no matter age or gender should be stoned and will gladly throw the first and last stone and about a 100 in between

so to our author hooked1957 please write a sequel and throw a stone or two and get back a little of self respect for the husband

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
We

The Male Species are generally hotheads" That's Me" (Shoot first ask questions after)

After I had a dose of reality check, The Author wrote this B.T.B. story " It's an in your face, really bad situation" He really did a Great Job, It's only Fiction it's not real!

So I'm doing a Backflip This story is Fantastic ★★★★★ WOOF!

This a Three "Story" Comment See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

Forget kicking the Judge in the balls. Too risky. But filing for divorce using adultery, suing the Judge for back child support, ruining his reputation and the dumb bitch's reputation works just fine. Why auction the house? Get a real estate agent and get top dollar. The ending to this messy tale sucked.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

The ending to this was disappointing.

He should have absolutely destroyed the Judge's career, really dragging that fucker through the mud to completely ruin his reputation. That would have had the added bonus of ruining his whore wife's reputation too, as well as wrecking the career of the man she really loved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unsatisfactory end.

She has loved another and had his child. For 24 years she has pretended to love her husband and happily lived with her deceit but he is satisfied with divorcing her and kicking her lover in the nuts. Even with that, he was only partially successful, leaving him with one testicle.For an organized engineer, how pathetic!!! What a waste of a potentially good story. 2 **.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Payback would have been...

He would do all he could to out the judge's sexual relationship that continued after George told Jeannie that it was over. Unethical behavior, sex with work subordinate, child abandoned for the sake of his image, all of it, blow up George's image, do all damage possible to get his name off the Supreme Court possibles list. Then, when Traci says, "But you promised," tell her ass that she'd promised and then didn't love her husband enough to be sorry for cheating on him, for betraying him, for hurting him, for anything other than getting busted. Well, now he'd promised her and then lied, cheated and betrayed: maybe finally she understood his pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Macho bullshit

Nauseating macho revenge story. So, some of his ex-wife's divorced friends are interested in his super macho dick - but his children hate him. Well done, Clarke, you've certainly got your priorities right.

Even the lunatic BTB brigade criticise this story because he merely divorces his wife of 30 years and doesn't go all out to destroy her. Very sad Very sick. Very depressing.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooner or later, the bull comes due

The guy found out that his wife had always seen him as 2nd place prize, or the runner up to her love. That she was with him only because she could not be with who she wanted to be with. That his entire marriage to her was a lie. A total, complete lie and she had used him not loved him. That she had no respect for him.

Screw the two kids who went with his wife's version. Sometimes a divorce is not just between the husband and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
umm... bro...

You need to slow your roll, the DNA report that says his youngest isn't his, is proof of her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to anon (LA)

I for one hope you are far away from my area because i will beat the FUCKING SHIT OUTTA your ass.. macho bullshit because he wont accept her being an unfaithful slut, whore and plain CUNT!. God i hope you die soon

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Juvenile LW readers need to grow up.

This is a fictional story! Where do you get off judging someone's reaction to it? Judge the story and the way it was told. Don't insert your self-righteous, macho feelings into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry but not telling Jeannie of the continuing affair and letting the judge off eas

didn't get the main character. He was in the position if power and seduced a younger, married, low ranked person in the firm. He deserved back payment from the judge, a divorce based on fraud and infidelity, and a payback from the firm his wife still works for, for allowing the two to conduct a five year romance. You let everyone off to lightly. 4* for a well written story but the end results were to simplistic.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Decisions

The final blow to the marriage was not apologizing for the affair or the pain caused. Even in the end wanted Clark not to hurt the judges standings. Those two things put mending the fences out of the picture. If she hadput husband first ahead of judge and truly felt sorry about affair it might have been different.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Second reading, same same need for follow-up saying...

Time goes by and Clark and Marissa remain dissatisfied with the family dynamic as affected by the “get over it” attitude of the mother and the two older siblings. C and M decide to speak with the siblings' spouses about cheating, about the sibling's view of cheating, and about what they all know about the mother's reason for the divorce. At a family dinner -- if only “Uncle George (aka “M----- f-----”) and Aunt Jeannie” could be there – surprise, C and M show up to make sure that the whole story comes out and to see or announce (if the courtesy relatives are not present) a few things:

Unc' is served notice of a lawsuit brought against him by Marissa and/or Clark for child support, another against Unc' for punitive damages,

a suit against the law offices at which the cheaters were employed (ok, some of these are just for fun),

another against Jeannie for colluding with the two principals after she was told about the affair and kept quiet knowing that Clark would have divorced Mom when he found out (and Jeannie finds out that the cheaters kept it going after they told her it was over),

a suit against Julie for fraud in passing off “Unc's” child as that of her husband.

I also want an announcement of the whole thing to the state bar association just because I, if no one else, want:

George and Jeannie to lose their courtesy family status for their having colluded in cuckolding Clark,

George's name to be erased from any list for future advancement as a jurist,

Mom to be recognized as an uncaring mother without the decency to determine her child's parentage and a deceitful wife without shame enough to even apologize to her husband for moving that cuckoo egg into his nest to raise, much less for having broken faith with him.

Another announcement might be that of Clark's new will that leaves everything to Marissa, or he can leave that for the older siblings to find out (hopefully decades later) and find unbreakable after his passing. Disinheriting disrespectful children for having no faith in their father is just: let them inherit from Mom, who BTW is raising her hem and lowering her neckline to find an unattached man who wants a long-term relationship with a recently divorced unfaithful wife who's a good cook – learning how it feels to be in that “fallback” position.

If Mom cries foul about Clark's breaking his word and going all the way vengeful on “M----- f-----,” he can say he did what she did. She broke a promise to forsake all others, a promise she made before God and in the presence of all of their friends and family; he made his to a cheating liar.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Pretty good story

Overall I would have liked a bit more depth to the characters and more interaction among them. I’m in agreement with some other posters regarding the rushed ending. To me, a rushed ending detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the judge

He didn't need to hurt him physically but politically. It's letting bastards like this getting by with things we have the horrible court system we have.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 6 years ago
ojalalala's comments

Great story and thought that comments by ojalalala was a nice addition as well. I cannot believe the older children were turn on their father. The child that was not his was the only one who respected him. Amazing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

For those criticizing him for leaving over a 20-year-old affair, there are a couple of key points. She LOVED George; if it was possible, she would have left Clark for George; she had a baby that she knew at least COULD have been George's; she only broke off the affair in order to protect George's career, NOT because she decided that she could no longer betray her husband.

He didn't lose his entire family - he still has Marissa!

Some people ask how Tracy could think about reconciliation without showing any remorse. She CAN'T show remorse, because she doesn't FEEL any remorse! She doesn't really believe that she did anything wrong!

If I was Clark, I wouldn't care about being publicly outed as a cuckold; my family already knows, they're the only ones I care about.

To correct one of my earlier comments, I believe Jeannie found out about the affair AFTER the lake outings, so they stopped then.

@Anonymous Re: "Too precipitous" - The reason his love "just evaporated," was that Tracy a) Never said that she was sorry; b) Never denied that George was her true love, and would have left Clark for him if that was a possibility. She loved him enough to break off the affair so that it wouldn't hurt him in his bid to become a judge! c) She never really recognized his pain.

Why on earth do some people believe that fans of these stories are angry that their wives cheated on them and are here looking for comfort? Are the fans of Law and Order, SVU victims of sexually related crimes?

@Anonymous 06/10/18 Re: George filing charges. If George files charges, then Clark's motive for the attack comes out, and George doesn't want that! Not to mention, George has no guarantee that Jeannie would testify for him!

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Rep. To ojalalala and sbrooks103x

Was going to comment until I read what you guys posted. Excellent! Covered 99.9% of what I wanted to say. Couldn't believe how cold hearted Julie was. Yeah it has been 20 years for her, but for Clark the hurt was right now!!! She gave him absolutely NO sympathy or consideration. Just the old rub some dirt on it and walk it off speech.

Really liked ojalalala' s ideas and sbrooks103x's comments on ending the marriage.

They were spot on. Who would want to stay KNOWING that you were, are and will ALWAYS BE SECOND place in your spouses HEART. Knowing EVERY TIME that she slipped into bed and came to you that she WAS THINKING of GEORGE!!!! WTF !! No, Clark's eyes have been opened. He can't un-know what he now knows.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
One Last Idea?

I don't know if Clark has it in him. But he could always wait until George is actually up for the S.C. and then let the proof leak out and sue him for the cost of raising his daughter. That way George would be disgraced on the threshold of his greatest achievement and hounded into obscurity. Or maybe the daughter could do it, if Clark was still hung up on keeping his promise to his cheating ex wife.

I have to agree with the comments about trusting George as a judge if he has such issues with being honest and moral. What a TOTAL douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He could have kept his promise

He could have, absolutely, just after kicking him in the nuts tell him oh btw George, you are going to retire this week for health reasons. You will never hold a judgeship again! If not then I will sue you for all the costs of my divorce and mental anguish as my wife was your employee back then! I may not get much, but you will be so far down the shitter you’ll never see sunlight again!

As for her, poisoning his actual kids against him shows just how little she actually cared. Why Marisa or his kids spouses aren’t giving his kids hell is beyond me, unless they knew. Maybe not at the time, but they knew, so when their spouses cheat on them I hope they can be as forgiving as they want him to be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write a sequel

Have him fuck his sons wife ro see how he really feels about cheating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Judge/didn't get his.!

Why didn't he go after the judge especially after what she told him/ pretty female squired story...…..wow the thing get away with in this country/ make one wonder why we all aren't Muslim , they sure would give a different ending to this story (stoning anyone works for them)/ get the curd that call themselves lawyer out of the bottom feeding business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Letting

The judge keep his career after he ruined his life and used him as a substitute child rearer? The person created before that point wouldn't let the judge. huge careers get ruined all the time. What a cop out.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Kicking the guy in the balls and destroying 1 testicle only partially redeems him in my eyes. But this guy was just so passive and weak through the whole story I found I just couldn't bring myself to fully respect him. Sympathize sure, but no real respect. The protagonist had no reason to keep faith with his cheating wife. He had no reason to protect the career of a man who betrayed him and destroyed his marriage and family. But he did anyway. Why? It bewilders me. So...realistically he's the one with no balls in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry only 4 stars

You didn't out the judge...

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Revenge for nothing.

I guess some readers, and LW authors, like, and may live the kind of self-righteous lives that seem to require revenge at any cost. Low self-esteem I guess.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Wow you don't understand parenting

Clueless bob threatens his daughters

Clark isn't bothered that 2 of his kids haven't contacted him in 8 months.

And there is probably the reason she fucked George, because he bothered.

Learn something of the human condition and you might put together a likeable character, but of the 2 stories I met so far, the wronged husband has shown every reason not to like him.

Now about a kick in the balls, to be honest, it is very difficult to destroy them because they move left and right, back and forth up and down. A kick will have the area of impact spread across the width of the shoe. this will less the impact and an upward strike will push the testicles up into the body before doing permanent damage. That sort of kick might not even hurt as much as might be expected (it's the glancers that always hurt the most). To damage them in the way hoped would require targeted work, either repeated strikes at an angle, without hands in the way or to be crushed between something, a vice for example. Even if he kept kicking, he would probably have broken bones around the bottom of the pelvis before breaking the testicles.

Oh and screaming orgasms? 10 with fingers and mouth before entry, seriously ease up on the screaming orgasms, you'll end up killing someone.

Research research research, as my old Latin teacher said, 'if you don't know, look it up'.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Second time reading

The fact that Traci never apologized and then turned the children again their father showed how low Traci regarded Clark. Clark for his part really should have gone after George not physically but publicly showing the world how low of a creature he really is fucking his best friends wife and getting her pregnant. That would have been much more satisfying than a kick in the balls. Traci really comes off as an arrogant selfish slut who just wants her perfect world to continue with Clark forgiving her and forgetting her actions. Clark should have filed for adultery and should have gone all out to expose Traci, George and Jeanne. Good story and a 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good, not great

Traci is never really sorry. She deserves the worst he can give her in the divorce. But the fact that she turns the kids against him really ground on me. Stupid kids. But the worst part is that he let the Judge walk. He should have sued him for child support and ruined his career. That part really pissed me off.

korba76korba76over 5 years ago
Judge did NOT deserve to skate...

... a ruptured testicle is insufficient in these cases! >,^P>

Someone mentioned that it was unlikely that a kick could crush a testicle, because the testes move, in their sac, left and right and that there's nothing to crush them against... au contraire! The fact that they DO move from side to side puts them in a perfect position (after they have been moved to one side or another) to be crushed against the pubic symphysis which, most often, will not move. It is the stories positing destructo damage to BOTH testes, without any penile, or urethral trauma, that I find unlikely. But massive trauma, resulting in the rupture of one, while infrequent at best, does not require a crush situation... athletic cups protect from baseball strikes sufficient to rupture the outer covering of the testicle (Tunica vaginalis) or cause hematoceles, resulting in grave danger to the organ, without any obvious 'crush' scenario.

Leaving the Judge intact, when you could have crushed the fucker ??? -2* smh!

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Too nice

What a bitch. Your characters are well constructed and the dialog is very good. The scenario is disturbing. The husband's feelings are well done and her lack of feelings towards him are also well done. I would hope that this story does not reflect any true happening to you or anyone you know. This story could easily be made with an alternative BTB ending which would satisfy many of us much more then this one did. How about it?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Well-written

Husband is in a no-win situation. However the end game would be how his relationship continued with his kids which wasn't sufficiently played out (especially "Pumpkin" who he had promised would still be his daughter just as before). I don't think they "turned against him" -- they were however manipulated by Traci into urging him not to go through with the divorce; sad to say his analysis of the way the wife had used him as a back-up plan was on the mark. I'm thinking alpha male/beta male even: the age old story of the woman reproducing with the alpha male while keeping the beta on hand to do the boring stuff.

I am struck whenever one of these stories comes up as to how it seems easier to get those DNA tests done in US than in UK. Now why would I be commenting on that I wonder...?

Perhaps another way forward for the husband would have been to demand a hall-pass as they seem to be referred to in some stories on this site.

Blkman53Blkman53over 5 years ago
Bravo bravo !!

This story chronicles almost exactly my pain. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To quote Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!"

I do not mind a reconciliation. I do not mind a BTB. It all depends on the characters. If is genuine remorse is shown, apologies and attempt to maybe try and save the marriage, a reconciliation is possible. If they try to make it work and it does, fine. If they try to make is work and it ends in a divorce, also fine. However, if she takes the road that Traci took...Fry Them! And disavow the kids except for Marissa. There is no way that a full page as in USA Today would not be on the news stands with the truth of their affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marissa Should

Go and see the Judge and ask for what he owes her, a Fathers love and then she reports it to the papers that the Judge had a love child and there is DNA proof.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Very nice.

I only wish there was a part 2. *****

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I enjoyed this. Nothing over the top, down to earth characters and a good plot. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So incredibly not mean enough

Of course he should have taken away that persons career. That person helped to manipulate his life like Mengle.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

I would have liked harsher punishment for the.judge and the wife. At least, if the judge comes up for appointment to the SCOTUS, we have his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very weak of character

A very weak male main character from my point of view. It’s as if a Trump supporter wrote this. The Judge is always Teflon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not good enough

Should be a follow up left too much out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked the writing, hated the ending.

He knows he's going to take it in the teeth. His relationship with his wife, two of his three kids, his friend George (although he's no longer a friend) and many other friends that will side with Traci are all gone up in smoke. Most everyone will blame him. THAT is the reason that he has to file for a divorce using infidelity as the reason and THAT is the reason he has to name the Judge as a correspondent. Otherwise he shoulders all the blame. Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he ruin the Judge and sue for back child support? You want to leave a man like that on ANY Court? And Traci needs to suffer in the eyes of her friends and acquaintances, not walk away scott-free after a betrayal that lasted 20 years and one child. Simply a horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Author must live in a strange world

Fairyland. A lot of people never really pay in his stories, except for bruised husbands.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
In addition

While I gave you a 5* rating for the well written story I would still like a second chapter to flush out the Traci mind set. Yes she was a cheating bitch in love with another powerful man and had a child with him she never apologized to Clark. She never admitted that she was still in love with George only that she had to give him up for him to go on to his great career. If you can will you write a second chapter explaining the cheating bitches thoughts and motives and explain how she thought she should have been able to keep Clark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It was a pretty good story but I wasn’t satisfied with the way it ended. The judge should have been exposed as an adulterer. Since her “Dad” promised not to do that, I think it would have been pretty cool if Marissa did it. You know, call an investigative reporter and give them the story, including the DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More cuck wimpy husband

Drivel from this author. DDSS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The dad should track down and fuck his sons girlfriends

And then let him know a few years after the fact

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
The wife sealed her own fate!

I have to think if she had given a heart-felt apology, and was contrite, he might have kept her. It's striking that she never apologized - just kept putting him down for not being able to move on. In fact, she was quite cold despite the tears. Good story.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Not a bad story, really depressing since the wife never admitted any fault or apologized and the ending really sucked it's was like the wife never really loved her husband and wouldn't even fight for her marriage plus she never tried to contact him after the divorce. plus there was no revenge on the judge except a kick in the nuts, terrible ending

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great story

Agree with his decision to divorce. Although that particular affair supposedly stopped 20 years ago, my mind would have been wondering how many others had she slept with the remaining 20 years, and is she still having an affair...and asking her would do 0 benefit because shes already shown that shes a liar and a damn good one at that...no trust left, no marriage...although if it wouldve been me ida burned the bitch and the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ruin the judge

Why not ruin the judge. She lied to you for years, so lying about not ruining the judge should have been a no brainer. He deserved it, she deserved it and even the judges wife deserved it since she knew for many years. I would have done everything i could to the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, this started off with a bang and ended with a whimper.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
like most, enjoyed it right up until the end

I liked the story it kept me interested enough that i read every word some twice just to make sure i didn't miss any meanings or maybe misunderstood any. Why would this man who was obviously wronged and mistreated terribly for over 20 years keep his word to the very people who lied to him for over 20 years. He should have filed for her infidelity and used the fact that she got pregnant by the judge leaving her husband to raise a daughter both emotionally and financially Does that sound like a man that should be on the short list to be a supreme court justice, Of course it does, that is what is wrong with most branches of our government right now in reality. {I do realize that this is a story and not reality} Wouldn't it be a much better ending to see the judge lose a career he spent 30 years working for just like this man lost his marriage he worked so hard to make and thought his wife did to. I totally understand him saying his daughter would always be his little girl for that I was glad to hear, but a kick in the nuts just wasn't enough punishment for the judge or his deceitful soon to be be ex wife. I really like your story and your writing but sometimes you just have to play a little rougher and actually get true payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unlike most...

I enjoyed the entire story. Clark remained true to himself and though he ended up alone, he was good with his choices. I’ve treated a few patients with infarcted testicles and the pain is tremendous. Taking down a prominent judge would not have been easy and the unintended consequences might have been severe. Also, he can do without the grown kids; they don’t seem like they are worth it. Come to think of it, many people are too foolish to keep out of the middle of a five person rat-fuck like this. Good story. Thanks. 5 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you really suggesting that he would...

Let a judge with the morals of an alley cat make the short list for the Supreme Court when you have information that would ruin him... He would be ruined if "I", had that information and wasn't even involved. You want some piece of shit like that making laws for this country. NOT me. Funny that was what pissed me off most about this story. Probably something to do with the current state of your nation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Enough.

Yes, the husband promised the wife not to ruin her lover's career, but she made far more important promises that she broke. Moreover, there was no plot driven reason to make that promise. The right ending would have been to wait until the divorce was final and the "judge" was fully invested in his lie to disclose the affair publicly, with or, preferably, without the promise. Not only would have that been justice for his cunt of a wife and her lover, it would have been the right result for the public because the bastard should not be on the bench. And, no, the husband wouldn't have had to disclose that his daughter wasn't his. The bastard would have had to acknowledge the affair in order to avoid the even worse result of having impregnated someone else's wife come to light.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
So he lost his mind as well!

Public statement to press: Sueing for back child support! Full exposure of lies told by all parties, (The wives need some comeback) contact anyone opposing the judge and offer a total support in press, tv etc.

Suggest investigation into previous criminal history. Strange judgements etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Destroy them

I would have gone public and destroyed the judge and BTB.

Good story though.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
That's All?

You let them off that easy? How could you not take a shot at his career? She gets her life intact, half the money, 2 of the three kids. Why wouldn't someone in his position go after her in the divorce and the judge in his career. Nice kick in the balls, just not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neato

He get's to be a real cuckold who fed and clothed the other birds offspring. his wife participated along with him and used him for a backup when her real man could not be available and he leaves the guys career alone. The guy ruined his life and he got kicked in the nuts oh no's.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Enjoyable story but really needs a more comprehensive ending, leaving it so open ended, just doesn't leave it as a satisfying conclusion.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Never been sorrier

To see him leave the man who cuckolded him so ruthlessly and had him raise his progeny with a career he deserved to have in ruins. Oh goody in his later years he hurt his testicles .Powerful people are about the career. Such a chance at a meaningful consequence ,squandered for a meaningless physicality.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 5 years ago
I gave it five stars, but I really wasn't feeling the BTB.

She got out pretty well unscathed, turned his real kids against him, and the freaking judge kept right on keeping on and didn't have to give up anything! WTF, he should have ruined that asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like the quality of

...of the storytelling (and scored it highly based upon that) - BUT not the events of the story. Sad, sad story.

tejmjm55tejmjm55about 5 years ago
over the top

The affair happened 20 years ago Maybe leave for a couple of weeks.. Go out get drunk ,holler ,or have your own affair , but DO NOT THROW AWAY 2O YEARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smart guy

The wife never considered what she did as wrong and was too selfish and wrapped in herself to ever understand it. He had to take care of himself.

She lied to him, used him as a consolation prize, disrespected him more by turning the kids on him and made him look like a fool all those years because they all knew and enjoyed life laughing at the dumb ass behind his back.

The guy has a great job, money and a great future. He also keeps his self respect. Wives are replaceable. Kids can do as they want.

Its his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Justice Denied

Where did the poor guy get justice?! The cheaters got away with a divorce and the loss of a testicle! Where was the love the bitch professed for him when she was spreading her legs for her lover? Poor old Clark lost 24 years of his life, being faithful to and worshiping a deceitful whore. So since he was lied to for 24 years but the cheating took place 24 years ago, his whole family feel he should suck it up and let it go??!! The slut cannot even deny that she has no regrets! What a plot but the writing is good, so 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The author really needs to give up on the "revenge" stories

You just don't have the cojones to tell them with enough emotion and payback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This tale ended like the money shot by an 80 year old man suffering from impotence......with a moan and a weak dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Promise kept...by him.

But his daughter was not part of the promise he made NOT to destroy the squeeky clean judge. After her half siblings turned their backs on their dad, she decided to take matters in her own hands.

After the judge (bio dad) got the nod for the Supreme Court, she contacted the news outlets and released her DNA results and spelled out in detail how she was the child of a love affair that lasted years and how her family had treated her father.

She held nothing back, gave names and told how the parties involved took steps to keep things quite just so the judge would not suffer political consequences.

She even admitted her own fault by keeping the secret and not telling her father when she had first discovered the lies of her mother.

The aftermath spared no one. The judge was not given the supreme court posting and his wife, who knew for twenty years of the deception, lost her standing in the community. Both falling into obscurity until their deaths.

His blood kids were condemned for their treatment of their father and were ostracized by friends and extended family.

The cheater, she suffered the most. She continued being unrepentant for the affair and the twenty year deception. She stayed around town hoping her ex-husband would reconcile and they could grown old together. However, she soon discovered he would no longer be available as a back up plan when she spotted him in the company of other women. She eventually moved away, keeping only the slightest relationship with her children.

Eventually, his son and daughter realized how wrong they were and asked for their father's forgiveness. They regained some of the love they had before, but there would always be a distance that wasn't there before.

Marissa did what she could to right the wrongs her father suffered. He did not want her to expose herself to public ridicule as being "another man's child" but praised her courage in doing so.

The day of her wedding her father gave her away to a good man who put her on a pedestal, but didn't take any crap from her if she got her head up her ass. When asked, "who gives this woman," he replied, "HER FATHER does."

Marissa did not invite her mother or "Uncle George."

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Could benefit from a sequel

The story is good, but could benefit from a sequel. So far, we know that the wife never apologized and never tried to make amends. Apparently, she just wanted someone to grow old with, but seems not to have any real feeling for her husband. Why ? What happened to her and the marriage? There is a potential story there.

Also, not clear to me why the kids would become so distant. It is the wife that actually emotionally abandoned the relationship.

Perhaps Hooked1957 can take another look at this.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Wimp is as actions show

I kind of like anonymous promise kept... By him

Since he won't punish them she does and a great job too

He definitely wimps out hardly any thing done

Who would want a Supreme Court judge me with his lack of morals -although I know we have them -in story I like good guys to get there

3 stars I will give you credit for soft heart

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Second reading excellent ending by anonymous as I said first time

Should be 0 or most 1 star not 3 as I gave it first time

No need for sequel already covered by anonymous comment can I give him 5 stars

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 5 years ago
Sue the judge for child support?

The judge had Clark raise his child; Clark should be reimbursed for everything he spent for her first 18 years and her college costs. It doesn't matter if the suit is successful or not, although I think Clark has a good chance of winning, the fallout would wreck the judge's chances for advancing in his career.

Sue for that support and all the judges, lawyers, clerks, and anyone else who works in the court system will know what happened. The judge would settle as quickly and as quietly as he could, but it would still spread like wildfire. He'd never even be nominated for Supreme's seat.

Still a good story and very well written. Nice job, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What an asshole

Rather than grow as a man and become more human, he wallows in self pity and opts for revenge. He makes out well financially and takes this as the universe rewarding his righteousness, rather than as payment for losing his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Final Thoughts

Life goes on, I think the story line went well and suspect that is what would happen in my life if I were the main character.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Re: what an asshole

Rather than grow as a man , Don’t you mean rather grow as a cuckold? Once again I never understand how it’s the husbands fault. The whore cheated had another man’s baby let her husband raise it unknowingly and yet he is the asshole. I have heard that a husband must forgive the unforgivable, I have heard only a real man stays, I have heard that no matter what a woman does she should be forgiven. But I have never heard it until today, that he should grow as a man. Out of all the this, I have the same question? When are you ever going to tell a woman to be a good woman. I mean I’ve heard women say that the Bible says men need to stay with their wives for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, for better for worse to death do you part. But everyone of those women seem to left out the first line of that phrase, Forsaking all others. I’m not talking about those cases where the husband is a slut and the wife is a slut, hey to each is their own. No I’m talking about the cases were either husband is a good guy or a wife is a good girl. I’m mean a lot of you act like you’ve never heard the saying, there’s nothing like a woman scorned. That being said you can forget about her tiptoeing off into the sunset. But a lot of you seem to feel that the man should be a martyr. And a lot of you feel anytime a man just doesn’t go with the flow it’s about his pride. And for those of you, are the ones have truly feel sorry for. Because in the end you’re the ones are going to suffer the greatest pain. Getting out of a bad situation for your own peace of mind has nothing to do with your pride, has nothing to do with how you feel about the child. It has everything to do about the truth and how we get to the truth. The truth is it’s not his child. she cheated for who knows how long, but it at least a minimum of four years. So because this guy feels that his life was a lie with his wife, everyone seems to feel like he’s not a man. And the funny thing is the one person that is not his blood relative or his wife is the only one is on his side. That says a lot about that gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another alternate ending.

Revenge on Traci. Clark agrees to stay but secretly starts screwing Aunt Jen. He also hires a hit young assistant at work and screws her. All done behind Traci's back while pretending to forgive and go on loving her. He'll even sleep with Traci. But eventually slowly shows nothing but cold hearted nests toward her. When she desperately needs his support he's not there for her. Then at her weak moment he drops the bomb on her. He's been having other women for years now and she's not even his back up. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wimps!

Why? Is it that the punches are pulled?

1. The judge gets sued publicly for child support, and gets a ruined rep.

2. The wife is publicly identified as an adulterer

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Too easy

Much too reasonable with the revenge. No way he doesn't ruin the judge and the wife. She never loved him, she was just protecting her lover. They should have gone down together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

After reading all your comments about the husband not taking the judge down I gotta say.....you guys missed the point

He divorced his wife because of the disrespect and her breaking her vows.

If he took the judge down he would be breaking his promise and in his own eyes he would be no better than his wife.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Really?

When I read this I thought Clark had sense enough to forgive Traci,but no he let that hurt by Traci's infidelity fester into hate and ultimately cost him his sanity.Also the Love of a woman who made a mistake,yes she never said she was sorry the affair happened but just because she didn't apologize doesn't mean she didn't feel remorseful for it happening.

Besides Traci,Jeannie,their two oldest kids,all tried to talk Clark out of divorcing Traci for a stupid mistake over 20 years ago.To me Clark may have been the victim but by the end he turned into the villain and I wish his world would have burned,he was just a sorry-angry-fucking-asshole that didn't deserve to have a happy ending. As for Traci and the others I hope they eventually got over Traci's cheating and they grew to forgive her and became a loving family again without Clark.

Also Traci totally deserves to find another man that can overlook her mistake and give her the love Clark never gave her.Clark also used the term worshipped the ground she walked on,which right there shows Clark never loved Traci,he treated her like a god instead of as his equal,women don't want to be treated like they're royalty they want to be equals.That is all.

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 5 years ago
@rodimusmike

I didn't know there was a statue of limitations on betrayal and deception. There isn't on murder or rape.

Does it hurt him less just because it happened 20 years ago and he was lied to and deceived for all those years?

Why not walk in his shoes and feel his pain before you write it off like it means nothing. It wasn't a mistake. It was a purposeful violation of her wedding vows and admitted that if he found out then he would have divorced her.

Her not admitting her 3 year affair was nothing more than selfishness because, as he said, she didn't wan't to lose her backup plan.

Nothing in the story Clark never loved her totally, but there was plenty of evidence to show Traci limited her love to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Should have done more

Clark should have done more, after finding out about the affair 24yrs ago with his then friend George. Traci did not ever say she was sorry for her infidelity because she still loved George and therefore called it off so his reputation would be clean.

Clark went through with the divorce and because now Traci did not have her backup life anymore. When Clark met with George and proceded to kick him in the balls, he should have sent a legal letter to the Justice Department about his role in knocking up his then office assistant Traci Wells and for having an affair with said married woman. Revenge can be the final straw that breaks the perverbial camels back. Clark should have filed a lawsuit against George for back child support and also one to Traci for her part in the deception. Two, of Clarks own kids made a bad decision to stick their noses into fray because it wasn't their business, I don't think they realized how their dad was really feeling after having his perfect life destoyed by a hurtful act. That is like being hit in the stomach with a sledge hammer and trying to breath some air and it doesn't come but slowly which feels like your going to die. The clueless husband is always the last to know and it sometimes becomes a wall thats too high to climb. Traci was wrong and paid the price in the end.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous