All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 895 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Comments

@CaOldDog - I should have said that Hook's "Best Moment to Nightmare and Back" uses a somewhat similar 20 year gambit to much BETTER effect!

@Anonymous Re: "Sad he turns out the losser" - How do you see him turn out the LOSER? "I've got a good life ahead of me, with challenges both professionally and personally." Doesn't sound like a loser to me!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Actually nobody won

Lies, deception, not wanting to determine which one was the father, never apologizing.

Dad lost his relationship with his children

The daughter became an orphan

.

.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
reedrichards self expose

Reed, a less than mediocre wannabe writer, boasts about seducing married women, laments he was not more successful, then in follow-up comment proclaims he was better man than the husbands.

With his public proclamations, he discredits himself completely. No further comment needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
genealogydotcoms - unforseen consequences?

Morality debate aside, this author, to my knowledge, is first to portray the real life consequences of the genealogydotcoms increased availability.

This past holiday season after enduring the hundredth commercial from the third or fourth dna site, which beguiled viewers as to what a wonderful family gift their service would provide, a conversation took place in my household.

We wondered how many families would be destroyed during the coming holidays.

Realistically, some form of this story has played out numerous times since the advent of these dotcom services. During our discussion we all agreed that troubling times were in store for millions of families.

Easy way to discern if husband need worry. He announces to family he intends to order kits for one and all family members. If wife starts arguing about prohibitive cost of tests, he can be assured she has something to hide.

World wide suspicious husbands are swabbing insides of cheeks or gathering spit while millions of unfaithful wives are fervently praying the results will miraculously not reveal the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
reformed sinner?

For reedrichards information, reformed and contrite sinners do not boast about their transgressions, nor do they belittle, demean, and ridicule those they have sinned against.

Repeatedly and proudly proclaiming you are the better man than the husbands you crow about hanging the horns on, irrefutablely states you are not the least bit contrite about your actions . Being not the least bit repentant, you delude only yourself in claiming you have changed.

Add to that your numerous comments excusing infidelity and thereby define yourself as an aged pussyhound longing for his glory days. My guess is you did not so much reform, but that time took its toll on your looks and physique and you tired of your efforts to seduce being rebuffed.

Typical of your type, you like to boast about your conquests and thus have created a well-known and far spread reputation. Certainly any female involved with you would be made aware of your prediliction for cheating. That certain knowledge would compel her to frequently use her free passes. She certainly has assisted better men than you to custom fit your collection of horns.

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Loved it

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it and the way it developed.I look forward to the rest of your work as I've added you to my favorites.

Thanks!

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 6 years ago

Been there. But in the late 60's, DNA was not done. But, I always knew there was something wrong with the relationship between the oldest daughter and myself. Before the divorce, I asked the soon-to-be ex why she was not honest in telling me that I was not the father. The answer, the bitch loved me too much. She was really offended when I asked if the other 3 were mine or not. She claimed they were mine, but I have always had serious doubts. The oldest daughter and I get along, but something is still missing. I hope to out-live the cunt, but I have a question that others here may be able to help me with. If I out-live the bitch, should I shit on her grave, or would just pissing on her grave be enough? Bitter, yes. The lying, cheating bitch did not just screw me over, she screwed the kids also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poignant tale

I know three men this happened to. Two were destroyed and one committed suicide. So much for women having all the emotions and care for their children.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re: Genealogy Sites

The one I don't get is the one that says where your genes are from, like the guy who though he was German, but it turns out he was a Scot. If you're raised in German culture, your genes don't change that.

I believe that my late father-in-law had some Native American in his family tree. If that's true, then my son's genes probably show a percentage of Native American. So what? We've never had any contact with Native Americans, or practiced any Native American customs or rituals. He's no more Native American thyan anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmmm

i liked it, but there's a trend in these types of stories.

the husband is uncharacteristically selfless and everyone else is uncharacteristically selfish.

before people accuse me of BTB frothing mad, no....i'll use examples people probably didn't pick up on much. the husband was super nice towards jeannie, a knowing accomplice (even if a victim herself). and i don't mean he shoulda shouted at her or browbeat her. but she wronged him too. you'd think he'd be less "i hugged her back" or all the nice "i understand where you're coming from" phrases. he's basically jesus. inhumanly empathetic and rarely acting out his hurt at all through words and non-verbal cues.

his son is an example of the "no empathy" group. he's acting like the cheating wife. 'it happened years ago dad' his son is a YOUNG man, full of testosterone. If anyone should at the very fucking least say, "i don't agree with you, but i understand where you're coming from" it'd be his son.

these lil details are common in these stories, and take away from it IMO. idk, that's my gut feeling on otherwise pleasant stories.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
Nice story

This is the second story I remember by this author. I didn't enjoy the previous one, but this one was very good. He weighs carefully before he acts, takes a measured response and divests himself of the broken parts of his life. Well done.

He can choose to live in a fantasy world or face reality. The woman he loved was a charade. She never existed outside his head. She was an actress, playing the role of his wife. Got rid of her. Children? They bought into the role of the actress, rather than the reality. Get rid of them. Good move. Should they one day wake up, fine.

You have all-time great authors such as blackrandl1958, Qhml1 and Laptopwriter enjoying your story. That throws shade on anything said by anyone else. If they like it, you're sitting pretty. Good job.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Wow

Well, if nothing else, this story has verified, beyond a doubt, that Loving Wives is haunted by the tormented souls of dozens of bitter, angry, old men whose ex-wives cheated on them. Wow. The venom and vitriol practically oozes off their comments.

I can’t imagine that happening to me, or how I would react if it did. I’d definitely be angry, but would I carry it around with me for the rest of my life, and wear it proudly as a badge (albeit anonymously?) I really, really, hope not. I would never forgive my wife, but I hope that I would move on with my life eventually and find happiness somewhere other than the pages of an erotic website.

I’ve asked this question many times, but it’s never been answered: how did you guys even find this site? If you’re so angry and upset about your wives cheating on you, why on EARTH would you come to an erotic website to find comfort?

I do honestly feel for you all. I hope you find some happiness in some way, but it’ll never happen if you keep reliving the past. By allowing yourselves to take comfort in these depressing and often violent stories, you’re only making things worse. Not only that, but you’re allowing your ex-wives to control you long after they’re gone.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
You cheated on me 20 years ago

And choose to stay with me but now I’m going to divorce you because I’m too great to be with you.

News flash: save your fucking sob story, we gave up caring. You want to divorce her? Fine. But lets be honest here, he isnt some great catch and any woman he dates and/or marries is going to come with a lot of baggage.

For an engineer, he really is a shit for brains.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Tormented Souls?

Why does this cockamamie theory still exist that we enjoy reading about cheating wives pay for their cheating as some sort of psychic release for wrongs having been done to us?

Can't we simply enjoy reading the stories for their own sake? So, please spare us the armchair psychoanalysis.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ sbrooks

I’ve read the comment, many times, from these guys themselves, that these stories give them comfort. Are they lying? It’s incredibly sad.

What really perplexed me is why someone like you, who claims to be happily married, would visit an erotic site to read revenge tales about jilted men. What prompted you to visit this site in the first place? What motivates you to read these stories? Take a seat on the couch and tell me how some woman hurt you somewhere along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not quite enough

Only 1 kick to the balls? Should have been enough to loose both balls.

Judge should have been made to pay for 18 years of child raising and cost of college.

Judge should have been told to step down from the bench and told if he didn't end his political career that his filandering would be known nation wide.

You can't physically hurt the wife because she is a girl. Old school, nuf' said.

His first two kids, sorry they didn't learn morals and restrained behavior while growing up. Maybe they knew that their mother didn't have restrained behavior as a wife.

A very realistic reaction by the husband in todays political climate.......but not enough

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

Okay, for just this moment I'll reengage.

First of all, I don't know how you define "many," but yes, I have seen the OCCASIONAL comment relating a reader's story about a cheating wife, but for every one of those, there are DOZENS that don't.

I don't CLAIM to be happily married, I am. I don't deny you when you say that you're not really a swinger, so please do me the same courtesy.

It's been many years, but I honestly don't recall what brought me here originally. If memory serves, the first category I was reading was Lesbian!

No woman has ever hurt me, so no need for your couch.

I also enjoy science fiction, even though I was never abducted by aliens.

Please just accept that we all enjoy different kinds of stories, for many different reasons, which can even change over time.

I think one of my first authors in LW was Stang, and I was very much extreme BTB. I now consider myself much more of a Consequence fan, even if the consequence results in reconciliation. I hate cuckold and RAAC and don't usually read them, though I occasionally will peruse the comments, which sometimes pull me into the story.

For what it's worth, my all time favorite story is Oshaw's "Grief," which isn;t even a Consequence story.

SB out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so what happens to now does he and the kids get back or they just that stupid i agree the judge should pay for having him raise hid kid he got off luckyi would have kicked him about five times

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ sbrooks

I always love it when you act as though responding to me is a burden to you and a privilege to me. I know you must be under incredible pressure from your clique not to “engage” with me, so I appreciate the incredible risk you take by responding to some guy you don’t know in the comments section of an erotic website. The word “hero” is tossed around far too frequently these days, but I do believe it’s warranted in this situation.

That said, take another look at the comments on this story — and the story itself — and understand the pain, misery, and anger behind them. These people aren’t reading these stories for entertainment like you and I. They certainly aren’t reading them for arousal. So what’s left?

When Vandy writes another one of his paint-by-number tales about a stoic hero named Dave, his dumb-as-rocks cheating whore of a wife, and how he inevitably beats her and her lover to death with a pickaxe handle, do you honestly believe he writes this same story again and again because he and his readers find it entertaining? Or are there deeper psychological reasons for it? Look beneath the surface and you’ll find a great deal of darkness.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Are you sure, SB?

"I also enjoy science fiction, even though I was never abducted by aliens."

They can do their abductions in a most sneaky manner. How would you ever know? Maybe that's what happened to SJ during his recent mysterious absence.

Lue

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed this one.

I especially liked that you avoided both the RAAC and BTB extremes. There seem to be a lot of folks on here that can't handle that, but I like it. Your characters are well drawn and three-dimensional. My couple of quibbles (wearing the "collared sheet" and what happened to the other children's DNA tests) have already been mentioned. The only other thing I wish you'd done differently was choose a different name for your antagonist. I don't think George Anderson would really do what you said he did; at least, I hope he wouldn't!

Thank you for writing and posting.

GA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hello CNN

Hello CNN my name is Marrisa Walters and I have a story for you regarding a potential Supreme Court Judge. Yes that's right.....Yes a "love child", proof? Why yes a DANA test.....

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

You’ve done a really good job on this one, 57. As of this reading you have garnered 121, mostly friendly, comments. My bet would be that a great number of those who comment, doesn’t realize that by the very act of being affected enough to comment, they are paying you a compliment.

57 created a world here; a world where he decides what happens and when and who it happens to, and we are allowed to meddle with his creation. Some even feel compelled to rearrange his orderly creation, putting it more in line with their world view, and that’s not a bad thing; it tells 57 that he made us care—love the story or hate the story, at least you were affected—57’s mission is accomplished.

Now turning to the comments—Pappy7 , did we read the same story? I thought that 30 yrs. ago, wifey had an affair that lasted for four years. Guess I better reread. Also guess I have to come down on the side of reedrichards’ comment.

Hubby and all who agree with him, (As portrayed in this story.) face a long lonely life. 57 gave us a Hubby whose love can be seriously questioned. Does real love ever turn on and off as quickly as portrayed here? I suspect 57 pictured hubby as a man on the edge—a man just looking for a fight—any excuse to show wifey he’s boss.

Think about it, you anonymous Rambos—were you ever dropped by a woman back when you were dating? Did you marry a woman who’d been dropped by a man she’d been seeing for some time? I know many will respond, “Yeah, but we weren’t married, and you’d have a good point, BUT your woman did love that man, and just like you claim for wifey, she would probably have married him if x,y,or z hadn’t happened.

If, like in 57’s world, you found out 20 or 30 years later they were engaged, but he’d broke it off at the last minute. Take it a step further into 57’s scenario, assume you met her just after it happened and after a whirlwind romance the two of you eloped. You’re in 7th heaven and she’s so perfect you’re blind to her faults. Sure the baby is a little early but the condom had broken that first time…. And now you know. Your oldest, whom you’ve loved and cared for from birth may not be the result of your sperm but she’s the apple of your eye, and that hasn’t changed with your newfound knowledge. How would you react? Now remember—just like in 57’s world, your wife has shown no reason for you to suspect anything for all these years—would you immediately divorce her?

In my world, love—real love—just don’t turn on and off like that, and RR is exactly right when he says Hubby’s choices for a future wife are very limited. THINK ABOUT IT!

FULL SCORES FROM THIS CORNER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story. A few qualms - I'm not really sure why his adult children would hate him over this, unless they already hated him. I think they'd be at least a bit upset at their mother upon discovering that their little sister was now their half-sister. Also, I'm surprised that he never asked if that was her only affair. Her "no regrets" attitude would cause me to suspect otherwise. He only asked if the other kids were his.

Also, while I'm fine with no BTB, unless I was misreading, he implied that he was going to do SOMETHING when he was telling the lawyer that he wasn't going to hurt her financially. I don't think he needed to do anything drastic, but asking Jeannie if she knew that the day they agreed to end the affair was NOT the last time her husband had slept with his wife would have been appropriate, since Traci decided to involve her in the argument.

I'm glad you had him move on with his life.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Good story - Sad though, not much growth

Good story . . . very different from the author's almost-20-years-after 'Nightmare' story, where the wife did truly love her first husband, and realized her terrible choice, and eventually, got some clue about the pain she'd caused. This is a different situation . . .

1 - The affair never ended . . . only the physical part had. The emotional attachment was still with her affair partner (George). She did not regret the affair at all, felt no remorse, and was angry at Clark for not being grateful for being a backup she'd chosen to stick around with (for a while anyway). He really had no choice but to leave. She'd had an ongoing affair for 20++ years . . . physical for four, but still ongoing emotionally,

2 - She pretty much indicated she would leave her husband for George if circumstances allowed.

3 - She is selfish, cruel, unrepentant, and in an ongoing affair that could end his marriage at any time.

4 - She did not love or respect her husband . . . not even a little, or his kids would have been told to spend as much time with him as possible . . . and that everything was her fault. She enjoyed power and comfort, and was upset with him for disrupting that.

The only thing I missed was any growth on the part of the cheaters. I didn't like the violence on George, though it was done in a clever way to avoid prosecution. I would rather have enjoyed having him outed, and his career pulled off-track, and then having him blame Traci, and her suddenly realizing he was not the great guy she'd thought. With that, like in 'Nightmare' she would finally start to appreciate Clark, and maybe even begin to understand the harm she'd done. Unfortunately, she's not going to blame anyone except Clark for her current state, and their kids are apparently of the same mind. I'm afraid their kids would have to suffer their own betrayals to see what he'd gone through.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Good story.

I love this writers work.

Strong stories all of them.

In my opinion though,

the reaction didn't fit

the size of the crime.

This one called for a BTB.

Big time!

But that doesn't lessen

my respect for the story.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why keep a promise to a cheating wife?

Why keep a promise to a cheating wife?

The "Judge" was at least as much to blame! Take him down!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Very nice indeed.

Love it. *****

grriz1grriz1about 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

It was a good read. I am not s fan of all the blood and guts type of stories. Yours kept me in it. you had me thinking all throughout the story just what I would do ck and I was in the same situation. I kept going back and forth. When I came to the end, I was still undecided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fair ending and some backbone

Funny his kids won't talk to dad.

His non kid does.

Great job Kicking him in the Nuts.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

different twist take the judge down and make his wife yours for 3 years.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
@Luedon

If the aliens did abduct SJ as you say , isn't it telling that they brought his snarky ass back ? They couldn't put up with him either !

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
@crkcppr

Now this is top-secret material I'm giving you. In an elaborate cross and double-cross, the US Dept. of the Treasury deceived the aliens into believing that dear old Joe was a writer of galactic proportions. The abduction and anal probe went off without a hitch, but when the aliens discovered that instead of being a writer, the dear old Joe was merely a toolbox of galactic proportions, they tried to bring him back, even going so far as to provide him with internet access between probings, so that he could comment anonymously and even post stories under an alt. The Treasury Dept, having planned this all along, demanded a reverse ransom, only agreeing to accept his return if the aliens would pay the national debt. In their eagerness to rid themselves of the pestiferous creature, they agreed, thus dear old Joe is a hero, although inadvertently, having solved the national debt crisis, singlehandedly. There would be a press release, but the world is not yet ready for the knowledge of aliens, or that Luedon is an alien agent among us.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
More information please, Kimi

If it takes thirteen Russians to influence an election in the USofA, how many Aliens does it take to abduct SB and SJ? And if the Aliens had to solve the national debt as the price of returning SJ, how much for SB?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good yet unsatisfying story

I'm not sure the divorce was the right answer after all those years. He's just angry because the information is new to him. I think he should have considered the realities for some time before going off. But since he decided to go off, kicking the Judge in the balls just doesn't get it. Everybody except him gets off pretty free. Sure the Judge has some pain, but nothing else. He REALLY needs to expose the affair, ruin the Judge's career and seek monetary compensation for his daughter. His wife also needs some public shame. The way this ends his family, except his daughter, moves on, blames him and he's alone. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MAYBE ADD A CHAPTER?

MAYBE, you could do a chapter from the wife's point of view? We get the idea that she is selfish and self centered, but we don't know about the consequences of those actions. I liked your offering as far as it went, but I would like you to create what was in her head, what they did after the break up, what happened to the kids. Good so far! more please. Thankx! Corvettejohn in rainy Seattle

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Well written story, as usual, but...

... agree that Judge needs more. Palling around as budies, and “Uncle” to the kids for 23+ years? Sure, he promised Traci he wouldn’t do anything to harm George’s career. But she promised him her fidelity. He gives a tiny lie after she told a whopper (plus the hundreds of “non-truths” she told by not revealing the affair during each meeting of the families). No, Judge ruined his marriage, Judge gets a ruined career. Unless of course Clark knows Judge can ruin his (Clark’s) career likewise. But the affair ruined not just his marriage, but, because of the kids’ reactions, his family too.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Actually he doesn't have to go back on his word . . .

Jeannie or more likely Marissa could make it public!! This would also embarrass Traci, and the kids might see it differently as the public sided with her father . . . especially as he explained that in essence, emotionally and in terms of respect and love, the affair had never ended . . . and he was just setting their Mom free so she could be with someone she could truly love.

George could also blame Traci, claiming she'd come after him, and how he'd been too weak-willed to resist, had begged for and received his wife's forgiveness . . . yada yada . . . and that it was his intent never to speak to Traci again . . . all trying to salvage some piece of that destroyed reputation. As it became public, pressure at the kids jobs about how they could possibly support their Mom over their Dad in this situation might get them thinking too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written, compelling and emotive.

The agrieved's actions and emotions were about spot on. But he should have named and shamed the bastard. The judge forfitted any right to be rolled out, whiter than white when campaigning for higher office.

4*

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
@ KimmI 1990

Staaappphhh !

I think I burst a capillary in my eye !

So basically the whole time 'Ol Joe was being Buggered by the Martians , he actually thought he was the ' Toast of some unknown Site ' ???

Bahahaha !!!

So then , in a roundabout way , this confirms my working theory of those who write & revel in this strange behavior ( that goes against every other creature's reproductive strategy ) of watching ones long term mate Rut with other males of the same species as he professes to proclaim this as the natural evolution of the Human Animal, is an Extra Terrestrial plot to take over Humankind !

Hum , makes more sense that the alternative theory that he and his ilk try to ram down our throats constantly .

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 6 years ago
Very good story

It was a brave and hard decision to leave the marriage. Once he made that decision it would have been nice to offer Traci a chance to save the marriage. "Either tell the media centers about your affair and ruin the judges career or you loose me." Make Traci the bad guy either way. Or offer Jeanne the chance to save her friend's marriage by agreeing to have sex with him in front of their spouses. Of course neither scenario would be acceptable to Traci but make her feel she did not do enough to keep Clark *****

swfb70swfb70about 6 years ago
liked it however,

he should have ruined George professionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF?

You DO understand that is is a site for SEX stories, not a try-out for budding short-story writers -- right? How boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
for argument's sake

He decides to stay with her. He faces years of marital counseling before he can look at her and not feel her betrayal. Especially when at no time during those sessions does she demonstrate remorse for the affair or the bastard birth.

Then a few years later Jennie dies. George turns to Trai for consolation. Traci eagerly rushes to comfort him...staying with him for a couple of weeks to watch over him.

A few months later, Clark is served with divorce papers. George and Traci wait respectable time before getting married.

Tell me again about Clark's incentive to stay married and how in the above scenario he would have such a wonderful life.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
@anonymous "WTF."

No, I don't understand that at all. Who said so? "...this is a site for sex stories." Who told you that? It is a site for the sorts of stories the owners allow here. They allowed this story, ergo, it belongs here. You don't decide that, and neither do I. Who made you the decider?

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 6 years ago
Wow

This was not the hot horny story I came here looking for but this was great. Cheating sounds hot until people find out and all the possibilities you never think about during the act happen. The tone of disappointment was really well felt throughout. Awesome job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was a big wagon load of bullshit

He promises not to ruin the judges career? WTF? He needed to file a very public paternity lawsuit against the judge and divorce his wife for adultery. Fuck the judges career and fuck the whore that pretended to be his wife. This guy was way to civilized for a man whose wife had fucked another man for four years and passed their kid off as his. A story like this with this pissy-assed wimpy guy makes me sick to my stomach. And fuck the kids if they decide to get in the middle. He needs to make his whore of a wife pay for the suffering he will feel for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
puzzled...

...as to why two other authors have determined Clark will have lonely bitter life after divorcing wife who has absolutely no remorse for her affair and most likely rejoices at having a daughter of her lover.

According to story, Clark is in great physical shape, extremely well off financially, has large and devoted support system of friends and colleagues - including a number of his wife's female friends who are lining up to tend to his every need.

So what if he never re-marries. In a couple of years he is certain to find another woman eager and willing to share his bed and his home.

Certain commenters overlook the facts that Traci admits to being in love with George and has absolutely no remorse for the affair, the love child, ot the hurt she caused Clark. Even if Clark tried to reconcile, eventually Traci's refusal to admit having done anything wrong would destroy relationship. Those commenters denigrating Clark's decision would sentence him to a lifetime of lonely co-existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Along with blackrandl1958 I completely agree....

This is a site for CHEATING , ADULTERY and CUCKOLD (which I despise) stories.Not sex stories. I'm assuming the commentor wants stroke stories to masturbate to and there are plenty of those on here as well but I am not interested in those. I want the emotional content as do many readers on here. We also want the cheating whore bitch wife burned down. This is a great story!!

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
Ruin George's career with a 20 years past affair? In today's America?

Not going to happen in a country that elects serial cheaters and sexual predators to high public office. All he'd end up doing is publicly embarrassing himself and the only member of his family who stood by him, the daughter who resulted from the affair.

Busting the bastard's balls and not having it result in legal troubles was probably the best retribution Clark could realistically exact. Except maybe telling Jeannie that the affair continued even after George told her it had ended. Which he could still do without breaking his promise about George's career. But Jeannie had already shown an enabling attitude that didn't hold much promise for that causing George any pain either.

So wait for George to recover and then go kick him again. Because Clark told George he wouldn't get to keep his balls, George still has one left and Clark is a man who believes in keeping his word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i really dont get why people put these in any category other than Non-Erotic

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Questions

How is lige.going to be better without her? Try counciling and meet in the middle.

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
What's important is that he apparently feels better without her

His narrative ends with him looking forward at what he considers a good future and not brooding about what he's lost. And he did "meet her in the middle," by divorcing her without going off on some half baked or violent quest for revenge. He even says he doesn't hate her or the man she cheated on him with, despite the fact that she STILL doesn't really accept that she did anything wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@fisherone Re: "Questions"

Unfortunately, "meeting her halfway" generally means seeing things HER way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
atlbwo

Clean sheet and truck of the car. Cute.

Wrong category.

No, never fuck with a judge. They hold all the cards and the protagonist often find himself being stared down by a Prosecutor who needs the Judge's favor.

Know a legislator who was called home by his wife when se found out.

"No more, forever," in no uncertain terms. He needs her, she has the power and he's just a shill.

He's not the same as he used to be.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 6 years ago

He should have kicked the wife too. Or at least punch her in the face a few times.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
A Very Sad Story

I've said before I will say it again! (There for the Grace of God go I ) I'm a superstitious Bastard so I never laugh or make fun of anyone's misery! But I will say that this Story is VERY GOOD Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
So if she'd killed someone twenty years ago anyone hurt by it should forgive her...?

His wife was unfaithful to him for years and lied to him by hiding it for decades...

His friends weren't his friends.... fucking his wife and joining in the conspiracy to hide it from him...

Fuck saving his career... George stole the thing he called the most... ok, granted, his wife actually GAVE it away... take what George values. Not like he owed any of them anything...

And his children can go fuck themselves... I hope he someday finds out their spouse cheats on them... then can give them the news twenty years later...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Clark was too much a pushover

3 knew and none respected Clark enough to clue him in. The wife wasn’t even sorry she ignored her marriage vows, so why promise her anything? The DNA was enough to at least Sue George for child support and Marissa’s education. Assuming Clark wanted to spare Marissa the indignity of a public case, then a settlement (maybe $500K?) makes sense. Clark didn’t need the money, but George should feel the loss, then have to explain the disbursement during any future background check (Supreme Court?) As for the older kids.... tell them: “Talk to your sister. She knows, she hurts, and she has my back... but you don’t? How would you feel if your DNA doesn’t match mine?”

ken philipsken philipsabout 6 years ago
About Erotic As A Dog Turd

Very well written and particularly sad story. Me, I would have forgiven her if I really loved her. But it’s not my story. Although well written it was as erotic as a dog turd. This site is called Literotica but a lot of folks here in the LW sector forget that. I gave an extra star for the high quality of the writing

ken philipsken philipsabout 6 years ago

And the fact the two older kids have never spoken to Clark since tells me either he wasn’t their dad or he wasn’t much of a dad anyway chasing the mega career as his first priority (which actually was a loud undercurrent throughout the story). That would explain in part both the affair and the grown ADULT kids kicking dad - not mum - to the kerb.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
spoken like a true cuckold....Ken Phillips's has spoken

get the fuck out of here Ken, I guess the whore didn't mind his career when she was buying and living in the house she wanted or had to have huh. You act like it's his fault she's a lying cheating whore. And the bad thing about the 2 older kids, when mom's dead and gone or even when he's dead and gone...they'll look back at their lives and be pissed that the one child that isn't even his loved him more than either of those two losers. When is said and done they'll hate her more for the loss of time she caused. I agree totally with his chose, it's their loss.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
re: Anon

yep and your mom agrees with me "SON"

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Great Read*****

Very rare well written story. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks!

We needed this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Comments

@WhoGivesAShit - Tell the older kids? They already know, and are on their mother's side!

@ken philips - I don't know where you see the "loud under current" of his career being a factor. They both had jobs, in fact it was while working for the Judge that she had the affair! The closest HINT was when he apparently wasn't on SOME of the trips to the lake house (it never said why he wasn't there or if he never went). You're apparently seeing what you want to see! If it was pertinent, don't you think that SHE would have said something about him always being too busy with his job and/or traveling? God know the cheating wives here aren't shy about trotting out that excuse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Unfortunately this happens often in the real world. The many thing that the whore wife should think about that is going on in hubbys head.

The kid is not his

Affair for four year

Three people knew and held it to themselves

They were friend and doings things as buddies as he was fucking his wife

The devistation it caused especially to his daughter

As a husband I would question my whole marriage and what else is lies. I would never believe she didn’t cheat alway and there is no way I would destroy his career. He would give back all cost up to my daughters age and would be given all to her.it would hurt his family but that is his doing. As far as being alone, a guy with money and a great job will have no problem. With social media he’ll be fine. My only beef his that he is way to easy on them . I would’ve been totally crazy . The abuse and secrets they held for decades and rubbed in his face as they were all friends is almost worse than the fucking. On top of all that they knew he was raising his kid or possibly. That is totally fucked up. His reputation and career would be destroyed and my ex would have to face everyone she knew because all would be told to everyone by me. People think at the cheated one would be embarrassed but I think opposite especially after divorcing her after 31 years. All should know what a sneaky cheating whore she is.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 6 years ago
Entertaining

5* from me.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Pride

Another middle aged guy whose pride was hurt. His melodramatics about how she just had him as a backup plan didn’t ring true to me- he read a lot of things into the affair. He snubbed his children trying to keep them together, because... pride again. Pride doesn’t keep your bed warm or your family together. I find it sad that an older couple mated for life can take a nose dive; one thing that makes a long term marriage great is the shared history. There is no forgiveness in this guy and I don’t care to much about him. Go run the company and die alone with your pride to keep you company. At least the story didn’t have him meet a perfect younger model future wife to move in with.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
Wow, If you think this had anything to do with "PRIDE" then I feel sorry for you

You seem to think that he was prideful, I can't fathom how you came to that conclusion. She cheated for 4 years had another man's child, his whole life with her was a lie and yet think his pride is hurt? What about the trust, love, honesty, respect and the vows they took. Hell she didn't stay faithful till the 7 years inch. And you think his pride was their problem. If anyone was prideful, she was. She never even apologized for her cheating and to top it off she was more worried about the other guys career than her own husbands feeling. Pride my ass!

fifteen16fifteen16about 6 years ago
Other Comments

Good to see some interesting comments as opposed to the all to frequent moronic offerings. Do some stories reflect real life?, yes i think many do because of my life experience of people that i have known or have been told of first hand. What i find interesting is how people take sides and their reasons for doing so. How what is already a bad situation is made worse by family and friends. I agree with Huedogg2 and cannot understand that of Onethird. I suppose it's a matter of how one views for better or worse against love and honour.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Onethird

I have to agree with huedogg2, what's this bullshit about "pride"? So often we see husbands accused of "pride" or a "fragile male ego."

So a WIFE'S pride or ego wouldn't be hurt if her husband cheated.

Isn't the wife's pride and ego usually a chief instigator in the cheating? Whether, as in this story, her pride in having a powerful man want her, or in many other stories, as a middle-aged woman feeling pride that an attractive, younger man desires her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A REASON......

Why our hero sees a need to protect the man who fucked his wife regularly for four years and then occasionally for a few more. The thing to do would be to file suit for child support for 18 years of costs. Make it as public as possible and end any hopes the judge ever had of higher office. And if there was an option for filing for adultery, that would have been the basis for the divorce with the absolute proof being a child born. This bullshitof keeping people who work hard to destroy your life safe and protected has no basis in reality. Please show a man who gets fucking livid and does what real people do.... DESTROY THE CHEATING BASTARDS IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE!!!!

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
Because he's already done that before...

The author is trying for variety. He's already had one of "Traci's" lovers beaten, gotten one fired from his job, drugged one, cucked two and shot one dead.

carvohicarvohiabout 6 years ago
Great story, I have two comments...

OK, I fived the story, but I didn't read all the other peoples' comments.

I have my thoughts...

First, Traci had really pushed the knife in. She deserved nothing, no consideration. At the end she knew he knew and still wouldn't come clean. That's when our hero could have done something unique. He could have filed for divorce on the basis of irreconcilable differences and never ever gone into the real reason; no discussion, no confrontation, no revelations about how hurt he was, just we're done, good bye. And I mean never, like never go into it with anyone. Just walk away. The younger daughter was the only person who'd been open with him, and that was only because she had the test results.

Thanks for an interesting story. It came close to sounding real. I guess the closest to reality I've seen in any of these stories was Steele's "When We Were Married". That might have been because his was the first I read.

Second, the Loving Wives genre is about wives and husbands with issues, any sex is secondary. There are several other categories loaded with the old in and out. You want erotica go there.

Jedd Clampett

Thanks again.

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
Don't think the older children were keeping the secret before the DNA

The issue was not that they were helping deceive their father, but that one everything was out they took their mother's side. But it was their choice to cut him off, I didn't see any indication that he wasn't willing to talk to them.

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
"Pride" in LW stories

"Pride" is misapplied in cases of cheated-on spouses in LW stories. The typical LW cheated-on spouse is a faithful partner who has never cheated, and essentially believes, "if I could be faithful, you should have been able to do it too." Believing that what you have done is something someone else could do is actually humility, not pride.

But of course, the cheating spouse would accuse the wronged spouse of the opposite. That's the reason why narratives from the cheaters' POV are usually a waste of time to read; they're almost always the utterings of a self-deluded mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You don't seem to have a good grasp as to how genealogy companies work... they don't match dna between relatives... they tell you what part of the world your dna comes from... and the part about them telling her who her half sister was... out of thin air was just lazy writing... you write decently... but you take literary shortcuts... and use illogical scenarios to advance the direction of your plot... and I agree that his agreement not to ruin the judge was unlikely to the point of being ridiculous... I give this one a 2... you don't put in the work... its called research

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just so you know

I would have given you a five if you 1.would have divorced her for adultury. 2. Ruined the career of the asshole judge and, 3. Told the judges wife that the affair had continued after they swore it had ended. Neither slut wife or low life judge deserved any leniency, respect or acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Burn the bitch! Loved it.

I would actually would have loved it more of you destroyed the judges and her. She got off too light no matter his promise to her! They had NO respect for him and must have laughed behind his back!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
I think I need to change my comment a little.

An anony on 2/17 wrote this. :

“Why keep a promise to a cheating wife?

The "Judge" was at least as much to blame! Take him down!”

Many people basically said the same thing, but usually but with more verbiage (like me). He/she put it clearly and simply.

My answer is that Clark has honor. He is a man of his word. (I’d be willing to bet he’s a little up on the high funtion autism scale.). Obviously the wife doesn’t, most certainly the judge doesn’t. Even if he just threw the comment out in the midst of an argument with his wife. “Oops, too late. I said it, then I gotta do it. Damn it”. I know a very few people like this, but they do exist, though rare. Me? I would have mentally used the excuse that it was said in the heat of the moment, so doesn’t count. Like saying “I love you” in the midst of an orgasm. Uuh, yeah, about that... you know it was true... in the heat of the moment.

Like I said, BTB all the way baby. A couple of people said he’d be publiclly humiliated. You think that’s more painful than finding out your wife still loves the man she had a long term affair with. And they saw them on a regular basis? So each meet was a lie by omission. I’d put up with the humiliation to skewer the fuckers (oops, no pun intended, but it does fit). I already hurt to my very core being. What’s some humiliation on top of that?

Also, it’s obvious that some people didn’t read the story carefully. He was just made the head of a multi-million dollar company. And, perhaps, if his boss were willing, make sure he didn’t officially get the position (and raise) until just after the divorce decree. No, he was not going to be hurting financially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sdc97230

that's very insightful.

he's not proud, he's humble. he worked hard for his family, kept his nose clean, thought the best of everyone.

the ex wife is FULL of pride. "I love my husband's friend, so I deserve to have both. My marriage vows don't apply to me, but to my husband they do. I deserve to bear a child of this new lover and deceive my stupid gullible husband to raise it as his own. I'll turn the kids on my husband so he doesn't leave me. I'm so smart that he'll never find out." she may not have said these things, but on some primal level she oozed pride. and not pride of doing something great. Her pride is classical 7 sins pride.

she NEVER did apologize for he deceit and hurt. proud till the grave. she'll go there alone now.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I Wish

This story was published into a hard back book! So I can throw it at You!

He raised the Judge's child and the Asshole doesn't have to pay back Child Support! His Slut Wife never will say sorry! His kids support her not Him! FUCK ME! Are We on a Jerry Springer Show? JERRY, JERRY, JERRY! ★★☆ WOOF!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 6 years ago
did it right

An anonymous comment raised a very good point:

Suppose he did stay with her, spending the effort and time in therapy to forgive her for things which she has never apologized for.

Then Jeannie dies.

What would Traci do now that the man she is in love with is single?

Commitment is the key.

Traci is not committed to Clark and Clark knows it now.

Relationships are hard work, when you don't feel that your work partner is pulling their share of the load why should you work hard?

If they're not totally committed to you it is a fool's errand to be totally committed to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ouch

OK that didnt end well for him.

I still wasnt sure if his thinking she settled for him was correct or not.

e lost his kids, am unsure why they supported her, unless they knew about the affair and it never ended?

Needs another chapter to wrap it up tighter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong

Wrong punishment,he should have exposed the judge as a womaniser and ruined his career,that would have hurt more than a kick in the bollocks and at the same time exposed Traci as an adulterer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Think about it

Do you really want a guy as a Supreme court judge ruling on issues that in essence can effect millions of people who doesnt respect his wife or even a friend. I would have hung his career out so that everyone could see what a cheating bastard he really was and he said the reason he wouldnt do anything to the judge was because he promised his lying cheating wife he wouldnt........get real she was entitled to nothing in the way of respect.........bad story

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Easy to hang his career out

Wait till SC justice dies and then contact people vetting candidates. Fathering a child with a subordinate is not worth effort of fighting when it would come out. He would be stricken from list permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lacking

The story is totally lacking in any eroticism whatsoever (this is Literotica after all). Sex is mentioned, but only in passing as it relates to the affair. There's also no twists or surprises from the minute the light bulb goes off to the divorce papers being signed three pages of story later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

what a wimp hubby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Could of been better..

Ducky7Ducky7about 6 years ago
Good story and I liked the ending

to bad George couldn't have had a little accident to keep him off the supreme court.

Nothing life threatening of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

And this is why I'm mgtow

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
No damn way

one you fry the judge and the cheating wife. Him taking the so called high road... not happening. You play you pay. Two the kids turning on HIM, if they don't come around right quick, remember he didn't cheat, the damage to their perfect little family idea is on her. Write em off, leave anything to the child that isn't his biologically and screw the other two. I'm sorry but being nice in this situation is allowing yourself to get fucked and that's just not acceptable sorry. 1 star. better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WANNABE JUDGE HAVING A 'NEAR DEATH' EXPERIENCE DURING A PERMANENTLY PHYSICALLY DISABLING 'ACCIDENT'?

.... with his ex (found with his bitten off cock in her mouth) as the passenger who didn't survive. Once the dickless judge is home, his wife makes sure that he sees every man that she lovingly leads into their former bedroom to spend the night 'keeping her company', being certain that he can't avoid hearing her screams of orgasmic ecstasy. ... And THAT scenario, folks, would serve as JUSTICE FOR ALL.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Had to take a big dump after reading this comes to mind

The story wasn't very good and the ending was awful. I just can't see a scenario where everyone acts like they did in your story. No back payment for child support? No ruining his reputation? Kids not talking to him because he did the right thing? Maybe I missed some stuff from skimming. Not worth re reading for me though.

I mean this is America! Everyone loves to sue. Especially when the target is a judge and it's an auto win.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Well done. 5 stars...

A great story, really well written, very realistic. Loved it, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too bad

He wasn’t smart enough not pay the expenses and education of another mans child. We don’t have any Wimp men like that around here so this was an eye opener for sure. Poor kids having a dad like that. Great writing as usual and pretty good editing. Thanks for sharing

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Enjoyed reading this, especially the kick to the judges nuts at the end. Would have like to see more remorse from Traci but I guess she got what wa coming to her. Thank you!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
So, she had an affair for four years...

and the only reason it ended was to protect his career...

Flipside to that could reasonably be seen as if NOT for his career, they'd still be having an affair.

If wasn't as if she stopped the affair because she remembered that she loved her husband - because she didn't. He was just a better alternative than having to find a NEW husband... what kind of incentive is that for staying married to her...?

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous