Andrea Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reached Andrea's sex, she found it literally dripping and slick already. She traced Andrea the way she'd done her as she'd washed her, imitating her every motion, only at half speed and exerting slightly more pressure. Andrea was obviously sensitive and well primed. Her hips bucked and she moaned ecstatically, pressing her mouth even harder into Mel's as if trying to eat her. She nibbled and sucked on Mel's lips and tongue, and her grip on Mel's boobs tightened as her pussy leaked copiously soaking Mel's hand and dripping from her wrist.

Andrea's heart had surged as Mel maneuvered her onto the bench, then that kiss had sent her heart and mind spinning. She was having an orgasm without her body even knowing it! Her body was reacting to what Mel was doing to it, but her emotions were way ahead of her body! Mel's hands on her tits had helped catch her body up a little, then her fingers had begun their magic. Now she knew she was dripping all over the place and her physical orgasm was coming on like a freight train. She didn't think Mel knew what she was doing to her and she was loving every second of it! Then Mel was repeating the second half of her earlier assault on her sister's senses to much greater effect. Mel's fingertips on her G-spot and her thumb on her clit had barely to move to set her off in a blinding flash of uncontrollable thrashing ecstasy that literally forced Mel to break their kiss and back off so as not to be pummeled.

When Andrea came back to herself, Mel was standing just outside the shower's fall zone and still giggling over her discomfiture. "Oh Dear God Mel!" She Moaned, "You have no idea what you just did to Me! I actually came twice, once inside and once outside! I hope I didn't bite you, did I? I know I bit my own tongue hard enough to draw blood."

"No," Mel continued to giggle, "but you almost beat the shit out of me! And you pinched my nipples so hard you actually made me cum again. I've never had a lover get so excited before! I don't even know how you're still on that bench you were thrashing around so much! Look at my pussy! You'd think I was the one having the squirting orgasm and not you. It was like getting squirted right on my clit with a garden hose! Your aim couldn't have been better if we'd both tried! That's why I can't stop giggling. I wish I could've caught that on film! Nobody I could tell would ever believe it."

"I still owe you at least one orgasm too." Mel giggled as she dropped back to her knees in front of her sister. Without pausing for further discussion, she dove back in and sucked Andrea's entire pussy into her mouth, sucking greedily and licking every square millimeter in search of the tiniest taste of her sister's divine nectar. Andrea didn't have a chance. She'd still been having aftershocks when Mel's mouth engulfed her lips and sucked her entire pussy into her hot mouth, sealing her lips tight against her crotch with her mouth gaping open to cover it all. Mel's licking sent her mind spinning out of control and the next aftershock came on as a full orgasm instead! Andrea's mind didn't depart entirely this time though, and she felt the next orgasm sweep through her body only a few seconds later, then the third, then on and on and on. There was no way she could've kept count and she didn't bother even trying. She just rode the waves and let her screams go to let Mel know how good a job she was doing in blowing her mind.

Mel was ecstatic! She'd watched enviously as Trisha and Jen had enjoyed Andrea's multiple orgasms during their afterparty orgy. Now she was enjoying the rewards personally and didn't want to stop. She knew she would have to though. Andrea's poor vocal-chords wouldn't handle this strain much longer. She didn't want her sister to suffer all through the school day. She kept it up until she got another orgasmic dribble, then eased off, still gently suckling Andrea's inner lips so as not to let anything escape. She was glad she hadn't let go too, when even Andrea's aftershocks delivered tiny spurts of juice which she happily lapped up.

Once she was sure Andrea was done, she began kissing her way up her sister's body, delivering quick butterfly kisses all over her mound, her belly, her chest and finally her boobs. There Andrea caught her face in both hands and pulled her up into a kiss that nearly made her cum just from the passion she put into it. She realized that kiss was quickly overwhelming her and that her thoughts were beginning to scatter again. She pulled back and straightened up to put some distance between herself and Andrea. "If we don't stop this now, neither one of us is gonna make it to school today! I love you Andrea."

Andrea was still panting and sweating. "Oh my god Mel. I know you love me from the way you just made love to me! You're right too. If you hadn't stopped me right then, I'd have kept right on going until we were both completely exhausted. I'd have missed Terry and Tina and everything else I had planned for today. I love you so much Melissa! Thank you for the most magical morning I've had in my entire life. I hope we have a lot more of these, especially with our lovers!"

"Oh God me too!" Mel laughed as she climbed back to her feet and held out a hand to pull Andrea up after her. The two of them rinsed off the sweat of their lovemaking, being careful not to rewet their hair in the process. They dried one another's bodies and combed out each other's hair, then separated into their two bedrooms.

Mel was careful not to let Andrea see into hers as her project was on clear display, though it would be nearly impossible to identify what it was without a close inspection. Still, Andrea had an eye for detail and was far more intelligent and intuitive than most anyone gave her credit for. Mel didn't want to give anything away until the time was right. She wanted this to be a total and unexpected surprise. She couldn't wait to see the look on Andrea's face when she saw what it was.

Andrea didn't bother to put anything on. She drained her now cool coffee as she hurried downstairs. Judging by the clock in her room, she just had time to put together a breakfast for Mel that would show her love in a tangible way. Within a minute of reaching the kitchen, she had thick sliced maple bacon frying in the cast iron skillet and was already mixing the egg batter for French toast. As the griddle heated, she poured herself and Mel each a new cup of coffee, this time in their large individually decorated travel cups. After adding the proper amounts of flavored creamer to each, she sealed both and shook them to mix everything perfectly and set them out where they could be retrieved on their way to the dining room table.

The thick slices of French toast were just finished as she heard Mel coming down the stairs. She quickly slipped three whole slices onto each of their plates, added a half dozen slices of bacon each and hurried to lay them on the table where she'd already set the warmed decanter of real maple syrup, the salt shaker filled with powdered sugar and the dish of whipped butter. She turned around to snag the cups of coffee and was just setting them down as Mel came around the corner.

Mel's eyes popped wide open and her happy grin told Andrea she'd gotten this just right. "I love you Sis, and you have just enough time to eat and run."

Mel reached over and pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I think I have time for this too. I love you Andrea! You're the best little sister ever! My favorite breakfast after getting up early and making love to me in the shower? I think this is the most glorious day I've had in forever! Even Becca never did this for me! Mona's gonna be jealous!" Despite her short time to get out of the house, Mel took her time and obviously savored and enjoyed every bite. When Andrea snagged her plate as she was getting up and stacked it under her own as yet unfinished meal, Mel leaned down to kiss her again and squeezed her breast affectionately before she hurried out to her car. Andrea's satisfaction at her success carried her through the rest of her morning on a high.

This morning's activities and the fact she was driving her dream car had her flying high as she pulled up in front of Terry's house. It looked pretty much like every other house on the block, with nothing to distinguish it from any of its neighbors visible from the street. Its back yard was another matter though. It extended all the way back to the next street and was surrounded by a ten-foot brick wall with a trio of full-grown, nearly hundred-foot-tall elm trees rising above it. Inside that wall was a pool even larger than Andrea's family's and a garden paradise that was the envy of every homeowner who knew about it. Not many did, because very few were even allowed into the house, much less into the Jenkins' private sanctum. Andrea had been back there a few times because she was Terry's best friend, but they hadn't been encouraged to make it a hangout.

Most of hers and Terry's interaction had been at school. She wondered if that would change with the change in their relationship. She knew she was going to make sure they spent a lot more time at her house in any case, but would Terry's grandfather welcome her as her parents had welcomed Terry?

That question seemed to be answered when the door opened at her knock to show not Terry but her smiling grandfather. "Well, good morning Andrea! I hope you're not embarrassed, but my Theresa told me a bit about what happened over this weekend. I've never seen her so happy and it does my old heart good to see it. Terry tells me your parents have welcomed her into your family, so it seems only right to do the same for you my dear. Welcome to our little family!" He surprised her with the kind of hug he only ever seemed to give his granddaughter.

Andrea hugged him back, her heart filling her chest in a surge of emotion. This couldn't have gone better! "Thank you Mister Jenkins. You have no idea how much that means to me!"

"Nuh-uh darling." Mister Jenkins chuckled, "From now on, I'm Gabe, Gabriel or Grandpa to you. Understand?"

Andrea's day couldn't get any better than this! "Okay Grandpa, you've got it." She kissed him on the cheek to show her gratitude, making them both grin. She'd liked Terry's Grandfather since the first time she'd met him, though she hadn't ever spent much time with him. He looked like a much taller and slimmer Sean Connery from about the time he'd starred in "The Hunt For Red October." He was the kind of man who women of all ages would swoon over and Terry had confided that was one of the reasons he didn't go out much. He wasn't a big fan of the attention he seemed to draw wherever he went. He definitely didn't appreciate any references to his resemblance to the movie star.

A few seconds later, terry was coming down the stairs. As usual, she was wearing her concealing utility slacks t-shirt and overshirt with a pair of light hikers. After having seen her in the dress she'd worn to the party though, Andrea could now spot the curves and the grace she hid with her choice of outfit. It was an effective disguise and Andrea thought she understood why Terry dressed the way she did at school. With her beauty, she would've had to have been beating the boys off with a stick just to get around. Sometimes she debated dressing the same and for the same reasons. On the other hand though, messing with their heads was fun too, and she had to admit, she usually liked the attention.

The two women greeted one another with a passionate kiss that had Gabriel chuckling happily at their antics. "Well, there's a happy thing to see. I've hoped you'd find someone who could make you that happy for years now my dear. Not to sound like a know it all, but I can't say I'm surprised it's a girl you chose. I'm not sure why either, but there you go. I'll go and let the two of you get off to school. Have a good day ladies." He moved off toward the kitchen and the back door, quietly disappearing into the house.

The show quality restored classic Chevy attracted every eye as Andrea pulled into the school's parking lot. As Andrea had expected, young men swarmed around the truck before she and Terry could even get out of the doors. Terry, they pretty much ignored as they concentrated their attention on her. She knew why too. At least half of them were what she considered to be typical dominating assholes only interested in a trophy to hang on his arm. She was often the target of this type, and she made it a point to outright reject, or at the very least ignore their advances. This was the same type that had done the same thing to her sister when she'd shown up with her Mustang in her sophomore year. Mel had told her all about it and she'd watched it in action when she'd brought a few of them home those few times. Now apparently, it was her turn.

She climbed out and reached behind the seat to retrieve her book bag, then slammed the door before any of them could see much of anything inside. She shoved her way through the crowd to meet Terry who'd done much the same. Even as they took one another's hands, one of the more popular jocks was asking Andrea to the Halloween Masquerade Ball. Unfortunately for him, Andrea knew this guy's reputation. He'd taken one of Tina's friends from the Cheer Squad to Homecoming a little over a week ago and she'd told tina he tried to bully her into having sex with him when she turned him down.

Andrea kept her cool and smiled over at Terry who smiled back. "Sorry Rick, I have a date already."

He stared at her, then at Terry and their joined hands. Then he shook his head. "Should've known you'd turn dyke. Apparently it runs in the family." His derogatory tone made his true colors clear. It was all Andrea could do not to knock him out. Terry's hand tightening in her own was all she needed to maintain her self-control though. Instead of punching him, she laughed in his face. "Actually, we're both bi and proud of it! And this is why you're still single and probably going to stay that way."

Terry was laughing with her as she added, "Actually, her date for the dance is Vince Lumey. Everybody knows he's a hell of a lot hotter than your hateful ass. We won't even comment on your skinny, minuscule little penis. You know guys gossip about that kind of stuff, right? You'd be surprised what we girls can pick up just listening to you boys!"

Half the crowd guffawed happily at the snark while the other half went silent in expectation of a violent response. Andrea actually let Terry's hand go and stepped forward half a step to shield her from Ricky. He was known to be more than a bit of a bully and full of himself. It looked for a moment as if the crowd's expectations were about to be met. "Oh, I see what the dyke wants! She wants to see what the competition has to offer! I'll tell you what honey, you and your dyke girlfriend show us all what you have, and I'll show you what I have. That's fair right guys?" that got the expected response from among his friends and several guys in the crowd as well.

Terry started giggling first, and in moments both girls were laughing out loud. "You fucking wish loser!" Andrea laughed, "I'm not flashing these treasures for another glimpse of a three-inch Vienna! I saw all I needed to at the party last month! Needless to say, I wasn't impressed! You shouldn't have gotten so drunk. You might've kept enough sense to keep your shame hidden."

Ricky looked confused at Andrea's insinuation. Nobody else was though, and most of the expanding group laughed. Of course, nothing of the sort had happened, but Ricky and a couple of others had gotten drunk enough to pass out cold at that party and everybody knew it.

Rumor actually had Ricky as about average. Not impressive, but not lacking either. Andrea had also heard though from a couple of the girls who'd slept with him that he was a selfish and totally inconsiderate asshole in bed, expecting to get his dick sucked every single time and not caring if the girl came or not. After hearing that and Sandra's story, she wanted no part of anybody like that, not even as a friend. Not that he had any female friends. Any girl who didn't put out on demand was of no interest to Ricky and his crew.

Taking advantage of Ricky's temporary confusion, Andrea grabbed Terry's hand and they hurried through the crowd and headed for the building's entrance. Several of Andrea's friends followed along with them, chattering and laughing over her easy victory. Andrea knew she'd probably started a small-scale war, but she knew that it'd been inevitable the moment Ricky had approached her. Realizing a potential threat to her baby, she pulled her keys back out of her pocket and activated the truck's alarm system. It would trigger a nearly deafening siren, activate the truck's custom built in concealed security camera system and automatically alert her via her cell if anyone set it off. Glancing back over her shoulder as she did this, she was pleased to see the group back off precipitously as the siren gave its warning chirp and the lights flashed. Terry's chuckle told her she'd seen it too and found it just as amusing.

The school resource officers often patrolled the parking area as well as the building itself since a rash of incidents involving student and teacher vehicles had stirred up a hornet's nest the year before. Most of it had been stupid practical jokes, but a couple had been serious vandalism and two auto thefts. Those had cost the school a serious amount of money when a local judge decided the school was responsible for damages after not providing adequate security with the recent nationwide increases in school violence. That with the increase in awareness of school bullying which had been the primary cause of much of the vandalism, had triggered a lawsuit that had made local media headlines. The Schoolboard's original response had been to force students wanting to park their vehicles on school grounds to sign waivers clearing the schools of any responsibility for damage to those vehicles. The judge's follow up decision on the matter made that policy unlawful and the school district was forced to remove it.

The city Police department had voluntarily assigned six volunteer officers, mostly, but not all those nearing retirement to each of the local colleges and public high schools. After the fact, the Governor with the State Senate's approval, had authorized an increase in funding for city police departments across the state to cover the cost. This had settled much of the unease and satisfied the schoolboard as well. Andrea had immediately set about befriending each of the new officers, having already been friendly with the two that'd been in place before. The presence of armed and uniformed law enforcement officers made her feel a lot better about her safety and she made damn sure those officers knew how much she appreciated and supported them.

She and Terry made their way to the cafeteria to meet up with the rest of their friends. Tina and Jake were already there and greeted them both with hugs. Tina smiled at Terry. "I liked you better in your gorgeous dress! You should dress like that more often. It's such a shame to hide your beauty like that. They'd add you to the cheer squad in a second if you let them you know."

Terry was shaking her head. "I'm sorry Tina, but I don't like showing myself off that way anymore. I've had boyfriends tell me the same thing for the last few years; ever since I started dressing like this. It's just more comfortable for me. I used to get the kind of attention you do, but I figured out I just don't have the patience for it. It actually got me in a knock down drag out fight with a guy in my last school and I nearly got expelled for it.

Tina's sympathy was evident on her face. "Really? What happened?"

Terry seemed to debate sharing the story with herself for a few seconds, but finally sat down and started talking in a low monotone. "He was the hometown hero jock quarterback and he wouldn't take no for an answer, no matter what I said or how loud I said it, even in front of witnesses. When he stuck his hand up my skirt and grabbed my crotch right in the middle of the cafeteria and nobody said a goddamned thing, I kicked him in the balls hard enough to lift his feet off the ground. It happened so fast, I didn't even have time to think about it, I just reacted. When I told the principle why I did it, I was the one who got suspended and nothing happened to him at all. The principle said that kicking somebody in such a sensitive and fragile place was worse than an objectionable touch like the one he'd used. It was overkill and intended to do real damage. He was the victim, not me"

123456...8