Andrea Miller Ch. 04

Story Info
Andrea's adventures.
22.5k words
4.33
4.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Andrea's Adventures

Waking up with both Esmay and Terry in her bed made Andrea's day from the start. It'd been nice on Sunday, but this was more of a normal situation and that made it all the more a treasure to be appreciated. As she sat up and let the covers fall away from her tits, she heard the shower come on and knew that Mel and Mona were starting their days too. She made sure both Terry and Esmay were awake, then made her way into the bathroom as well. The other two followed her in a moment later, yawning and stretching luxuriously.

Five of them in the large shower was almost too much. Fortunately, they all liked the closeness and everybody cooperated with washing one another's bodies and hair. Andrea and Mona teamed up to take care of Mel's gorgeous mane, Terry took care of Andrea's, Esmay did Terry's and Mel did Esmay's while Andrea happily played with Mona's. Mona groaned audibly as Andrea massaged her scalp the way she usually did her sister's. She rewarded Andrea's efforts with her fingers, stroking and tickling her labia and clit until she had a mild orgasm and kissed Mona in return as they stood under the fall to rinse Mona's hair.

The washing of one another's' bodies was much more of a tease, though none of it actually led to an orgasm this time, although a few came close. If they'd had more time, they'd have taken things a lot farther. Still, it had been an exciting and very sensual experience for them all. To end things on a perfect note, they all piled out of the shower stall to form a daisy chain as they dried one another's' bodies before separating into their two bedrooms.

They all arrived downstairs for breakfast at around the same time to find Karen hard at work getting things together. Andrea and Mel instantly joined in to finish things off while Terry and Esmay set the table and Mona started washing the first of the dishes. Karen smiled gratefully at them all as she began filling plates which Terry and Esmay quickly moved to the table. Andrea and Mel were filling coffee cups and juice glasses at the same time.

When Jason arrived expecting to join his wife in the final preparations, he instead found everything ready and everybody sitting down at a laden table. He grinned, "I could get used to this! A houseful of beautiful women letting me out of my breakfast duties? What more could a man ask for? Thanks ladies. I can definitely appreciate this and I love having a nice sit-down breakfast like this, especially on a weekday!"

Everybody made their own appreciative noises and they set to with a will. Their breakfast consisted of a scramble of eggs, cheese, fresh bell peppers, onions and mushrooms, sausage patties and a thick multigrain porridge with fresh sliced strawberries and sweet cream. None of the dishes took long or a lot of effort to prepare, but together they posed a significant challenge to a single cook. The girls joining in when they had, had made all the difference and as a result they all had a wonderful breakfast.

"I'd love to be able to do this every morning!" Andrea observed, "It would make all our lives that much sweeter."

Karen nodded happily. "If I could get the kind of help you all gave me yesterday and this morning, I think we could make this a regular thing."

Mel nodded smiling as well. "Andrea and I have been doing this for the past couple of days. She actually started it on Monday, and we've both been happier for it. So you can definitely count me in!"

"Me too." Andrea agreed. Terry Mona and Esmay all nodded their own agreement. "I think that settles it then." Andrea grinned, "Nice sit-down breakfasts it is then from now on." That brought cheers from all round as everybody got up and began cleaning up. That was done surprisingly quickly and left them all plenty of time to get themselves together for their individual daily activities.

Arriving at the school that morning, Andrea was surprised to see Juliet climbing out of a little silver Subaru, instead of off one of the buses. She couldn't help noticing that it was the WRX, the little rally model featuring the same engine as the Porshe Boxster! It was a sweet little ride. She'd thought Juliet and her brothers always rode the buses. As the little car passed, she saw it was Helen driving and wondered if she usually dropped her kids off to school. Since she and Juliet lived on different bus routes, she should've known not to simply assume she knew what was going on. She thought maybe she should offer to drive Juliet in since the highschool was opposite from the middle school from Helen's house and thus far out of the way if Helen was driving them all. Since Andrea's route wasn't too far from their house, it wouldn't be any trouble at all for her to pick Juliet up in the mornings and drop her off after school, especially if Juliet was on the swim team with her.

"Nnah, I just missed the bus this morning cuz I forgot to set my alarm clock last night." Juliet commented when Andrea mentioned it, "But if you wanna take me to school and back, I'm totally in! I hate those buses. I know Mom won't care, and it'll give me more time to get ready too."

"Actualy," Terry added thoughtfully, "You live just around the corner from me. On the days I've not spent the night at Andrea's, I could meet you at the bus shelter on the corner of your cul-de-sac. Or better yet, you could come to my place. That way she could pick us both up at the same time. It would save some time and make things a lot easier."

Juliet nodded enthusiastically. "Sure, that'd be easy. Plus I'd still have plenty of time to get ready since I wouldn't have to worry about the stupid bus. When you do stay over, just call me and I could still wait for you guys at the bus shelter."

Andrea smiled happily. "cool, let's call that the plan from now on then."

"you won't have to worry about me." Esmay put in before Andrea could bring up picking her up too, "Suzy's giving me her car since she's getting a new one in a couple of days. That way you won't have to drive halfway across town to come and get me. She was gonna trade it in, but when I decided to stay, she changed her mind. They weren't gonna give her much for it anyway and she figured The difference in her payments was only a few dollars anyway and I needed a car. Especially since I already had a girlfriend. Besides, her Mom was gonna buy me a car anyway if I decided to stay, so it was just easier too. That and I like her car. Now it's mine, all mine!" Her greedy giggle/cackle made them all chuckle."

"Well that's pretty fucking cool!" Andrea cheered, "I knew I loved your cousin for a reason! So what's she looking at?"

"oh it's cute! Esmay giggled, "It's one of those little chevy mini-trucks with the footsteps on the sides. It's bright blue with really sexy rims and it looks like a cartoon character from one of those movies to me."

"I didn't know they were making S-10's with stepsides." Jake commented, "I thought they were only doing that with the full size trucks. That's pretty cool. If it's one of the new ones, It probably does look like a cartoon character."

Terry giggled. "We should give it a name and get Suzy some of those sticky film eyeball stickers or a sunshade or something to put in her windshield! Then it really would look like a Cartoon character!"

"Ooh, Suzy would kill us!" Esmay laughed, "She hates those movies ever since my family came up to visit and my aunt bought a boxed set of them so my little brothers could see them. That was all they wanted to watch the whole time they were here. It was like everything was about talking cars and which character cars they saw on the street each looked like. Now anytime anyone even refers to those movies, she completely freaks out! My uncle Pedro from Mexico City likes to imitate Larry the Cable guy just to get her goat. It's fucking hilarious! We gotta do it!"

Andrea's grin looked truly demonic. "Yeah, and we gotta set it up when she's not expecting it, and so we can all see her face when she sees it!"

"Ooh, I like the way you think baby!" Esmay laughed, "I bet we could find what we want on Amazon easy!" The next several minutes were taken up joking and tittering over their plans until it was time to head to class and they all went their separate ways.

Andrea was more than a little amused when she arrived at her locker a few minutes before the first bell to find a pair of girls, one with a wide line permanent marker, standing in front of it with their backs to the hall. What they were doing was obvious. Looking over their shoulders, she was able to watch the one writing just finishing the capital T in the legend, "DIKE Slut." She chuckled out loud as she snapped a picture of the two in the act, using her birthday present rather than her phone. What really made her want to laugh was the fact these two were supposed to be part of the religious good girl crowd. "You know, spreading hatred is supposed to be the devil's work. Oh, and just so you know for future reference, when you're talking about a homosexual woman, dyke is spelled with a y, not an I. If you want to be a successful vandal, you should probably know how to spell your slurs correctly. Say cheese!" with that as they both turned, she snapped a second picture. "Oh, don't worry, I don't think this'll make it into the yearbook. I am pretty sure someone on the staff is going to object. But you never know."

The horrified looks on both girls' faces was more than worth whatever grumbles she might receive from her first period teacher if she decided to come in late so she could report this. She didn't think she would though. Just the fear of what would happen to them should she do just that would have these two freaking out for days and jumping at every little unexpected sound or whenever a teacher raised their voice in the halls. It would be incredibly amusing to watch.

Still, she knew this bit of graffiti was going to stir up a bunch of trouble too. Especially if the staff weren't sure who'd done it, and she had photographic evidence that would settle the affair in very short order. She really didn't want to have to deal with all the useless antidiscrimination and sensitivity lip service that would be spouted at them all.

One of the girls took a swipe at the camera, but Andrea was far quicker than she was and stepped back out of range. The little bitch having attempted to break her favorite birthday gift, Andrea changed her mind and immediately turned and hurried toward the administrative office. "if you hadn't done that, I might've let this go. But you had to go and try to break my camera, so now you just fucked yourselves."She snapped over her shoulder, "Try it again and I'll break your arms for you." This as she hurried away.

Unfortunately for the girls, the office was within a few dozen feet and had an entirely glass front. Andrea was in front of those windows before they could even think of trying to chase her. A moment later she was through the door and walking right up to the principle who was talking to the receptionist at the counter. As she paused and waited for the man to finish what he was saying, she saw her two persecutors rush away from the scene of their crime. She glanced down at the screen on the camera's back to see that the pictures were as sharp and clear as she'd come to expect from one of her favorite toys.

The thing that really surprised her now she had a chance to think about it was how brazen those two had been to do this so close to the main office windows! True, there wasn't a direct line of sight between those windows and her locker, but still... Talk about poor planning! She wondered if anyone had hit Terry's locker too, or if those two had been planning to do that next.

"What can we do for you Andrea?" the receptionist asked.

"I have something I need to show you Principle Bryan." With that she held up the rear screen of her camera with the first picture in the display. The five inch screen was more than big enough to clearly make out the words and the marker in use. The second clearly showed the faces of those responsible for putting them there. The large marker was also clearly visible in both pictures. "I just took this about a minute ago. That's my locker in the picture."

The receptionist gasped in shock when she saw that screen. When the Principle looked up at her, she muttered, "Lordy, I know both those girls from my church. I know their parents too! They're going to be so ashamed. To think two such lovely Christian girls would stoop to such lowly... Our Pastor doesn't hold with such hateful nonsense. Though I guess some of our congregation does, now I think about it. What a shame."

The principle nodded solemnly then shook his head. "It's sad is what it is. Kate, please find out which classes those girls are in this period. I'll reach out to the resorce officers. This is technically speaking, a hate crime, and the Governor wants to send a message about this kind of stuff. I just wish it wasn't being sent through our school." He'd already retrieved his portable radio from his waistband beneath his coat.

"Oh I know Kate said as she began searching out the requested information, "And I'm sorry this had to happen to you too Andrea. You and your friends definitely don't deserve this kind of... well I can't think of a word bad enough that isn't proscribed in a school setting."

Andrea smiled benignly back at Kate. "Actually, it doesn't really bother me all that much. What makes me mad, is how it's going to affect everybody in the entire school. Now we're all gonna lose class time, having to listen to a bunch of PC bullcrap that isn't going to change anybody's mind anyway. It's all stuff kids should've learned from their parents when they were little. Now It's mostly just too late."

Shortly after that, the school resource officers arrived and took Andrea's statement and accepted copies of the picture to use in identifying the girls when they picked them up. Unbeknownst to both the officers and the principle, Andrea had saved a copy of the pictures to her camera's internal memory while she waited as well. Since the memory card she'd been using had been school property, she'd had no choice but to turn it over as evidence. But she made sure she retained a personal record of the event, just in case it was ever needed. After all, she had been the one who took the picture in the first place.

The drama of the girls being taken out of classes by the police was the talk of the school at lunch time. Andrea made no bones of the fact it was her who turned them in after she caught them in the act. She did catch a little flak over being a snitch, but much less than she'd expected. The fact she'd proudly owned up to being the one who'd turned the girls in earned her an unexpected amount of respect from those who were often the targets of the school's bullies, many of whom she'd been friendly to when things had gotten rough for them. Now they returned her support in spades, praising her for her courage and thanking her for delivering such a clear message to the type.

She'd also been pleasantly surprised to find the graffiti gone when she'd returned to her locker in the mid-morning. Apparently, the janitorial staff had some trick of getting permanent marker off the lockers. It made sense she guessed. Even if they weren't drawing graffiti on the outsides of the lockers, a lot of students liked to "decorate" the insides of their own lockers and they were always spotless at the beginning of the next school year.

Andrea's friends were gleeful over the results of her actions and she had to repeat her story of what had happened several times over lunch. It was enough for her to start thinking that since they had an open campus and she was eighteen now, that maybe it would be to her and her girlfriends' advantage to start going out for lunch a few times a week. If for nothing else, then to get a little time away from the drama and just unwind. She knew Mel had one of those twelve volt refrigerated coolers. She could pack them a lunch and they could go to one of the local parks or something. At least when it was warm. Maybe once it started getting cold, they could find a place that was indoors where they could go. She would have to discuss it with Terry and Esmay later, when there weren't so many people around.

Stopping and thinking a minute, she realized her plans for a lingerie show tonight just couldn't happen. There was too much going on. With that in mind, she called everyone she'd invited and let them know they'd have to postpone the event. They all decided they'd get together and plan it out a little better to make sure it happened next time.

The rest of the school day was mostly uneventful, other than the usual highschool drama. After school though was good. First, Juliet easily won a spot on the swim team, filling the last spot available and bringing their numbers up to eight. This was the largest the swim team had been in fourteen years according to the coach who was more than pleased. The year before they'd barely made the minimum number of four for the team to remain active and be allowed to compete.

Next, they found out on the way to the gym that Esmay had won a challenge for the position of Cheer Team Captain and would be the new lead at the school's next sports meet, a football game on Friday night! Apparently, Suzy still had a lot of friends on the team, so several of the girls had long known Esmay and liked her too. She'd more than proven her skills at her tryout for an open position created when one of the girls moved out of town and she'd already known all the team's routines because she'd learned them from Suzy in hopes of improving her own skills over the last few summers. Andrea was already planning on being there as a yearbook photographer, but now she had two reasons and the three of them decided to make it a date. They'd all get together after the game and go out for a bite to eat and to celebrate Esmay's little victory.

Finally, that night at the gym they filled out their hiring paperwork and got their employee membership cards. They were pleased to learn that these gave them access to all of the company's facilities everywhere in North America and in more than a few locations in South America, the Pacific and Europe too! Of lesser interest to them was the fact they would also get the company monthly newsletter, discounted memberships and purchase discounts with associated businesses using their employee membership cards. Andrea didn't think any of those would be significant, but she decided she would make sure not to forget either. You never knew when something like that might come in handy.

Since this was her martial arts class night too, she took it easy on the weights and in the pool. Both Terry and Esmay joined her and Mel in the class and Mona joined with her lover too. They all had a lot of fun. Juliet joined as well when Andrea invited her, but her brothers had declined in favor of staying in the pool.

Terry of course already had her own ghee and had already planned on joining the class with Andrea and had thus prepared. Mona, Esmay and Juliet didn't yet, so they had to make do with their usual workout clothes. Since they were all newbies, they wouldn't be expected to spar with any of the more experienced students, so one wouldn't be necessary for a few lessons. Still, after that first class, Esmay decided she was going to buy her own ghee and join the class as a regular student. She'd liked it a lot, and being able to defend oneself was never a bad idea. Besides, the assistant instructor was cute and he wasn't wearing, and there was no sign of, a ring! The fact that April, the lead instructor was a woman was a definite bonus. Not to mention, she was also quite attractive! She stood about five five and was athletic and trim with slightly longer than shoulder length dark brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes and a wide smiling mouth with full soft lips.