Andrea Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when Andrea got home she didn't have time to join the rest of the family for movie time. She had way too much homework. Terry and Esmay had both elected to spend tonight at home as well, so she would be sleeping alone tonight. Happily, her good mood continued and she had little trouble finishing her homework. Afterward, she also slept surprisingly well.

When she woke up in the morning, she was surprised to find Mel alone in the shower when she walked into the bathroom. Mona had been there last night... She stepped under the falling water and wrapped her arms around mel from behind. "Morning Sis, where's Mona? Did she go home last night?"

Mel nodded. "Yeah, she got a call around eight from her boss asking her to work last night. Apparently, a couple of the girls decided to take the night off and he needed people. Anyway, don't forget about tonight at the college. I won't be able to get the silicone lab again until it's too late to finish my project."

"Don't worry Sis, I won't forget." Andrea reassured, "I'm kinda looking forward to it actually, I wanna see what my body looks like in hot pink silicone. Or maybe bright dayglow purple? Hmmm..."

Mel couldn't help giggling as she spun around in Andrea's arms. "you are absolutely the best Sis!" Andrea caught her up in an ecstatic kiss and Mel giggled again, "Some little girl's horny isn't she? You were a little late getting up, so I've already washed my hair and I was just rinsing out my conditioner, so we have a little time."

With that, she stepped back out of the fall and snagged the bench with her foot. She made quick work of shampooing her sister's hair and then applied the conditioner before backing Andrea against the end wall. Dropping to her knees in front of Andrea, she immediately dove in to run her tongue the length of her slit, pressing deep and teasing every millimeter she could reach.

"Oh God Mel!" Andrea moaned loudly, "That waaas..." she didn't get any farther than that because Mel sucked her clit between her lips hard enough to send an uncontrollable ecstatic shudder up her spine. The next few minutes were intense and Mel worked her pussy with every trick she knew to send Andrea soaring into the heights on a column of lust that if she'd been able to breathe, would've had her screaming her head off. Andrea rewarded her efforts with a spray of girl cum that splashed and splattered all the way down Mel's front, over her tits and flowed between her widespread thighs to flow over her labia in a warm flood.

Mel quickly dropped her chin to catch the next squirt in her mouth and sealed her lips around Andrea's opening to catch all the rest. She gulped most of it down, but kept the last mouthful as she stood back up to share it with Andrea in an open mouthed kiss. She was partially supporting her sister as Andrea returned that kiss with a fervor that thrilled Mel to the bone and had her dripping down her own thighs. As the kiss went on too, Mel turned Andrea around to rinse the conditioner out of her hair, but was careful to keep her own head mostly out of the fall.

Still weak from her orgasmic overload, Andrea let her neck sag so she could reach Mel's nipples. As Mel worked the excess conditioner out of her hair, her sister feasted on her breasts and nipples. She explored each firm but amazingly soft mound with her lips and tongue, paying special attention to detect any spots that brought a noticeable reaction. She found a surprising number. Soon, Mel was huffing her excitement, her head thrown back in ecstasy as Andrea nibbled and suckled on her sister's glorious tits, concentrating on the sensitive skin on their undersides and just beneath Mel's nipples.

Once Andrea recovered her equilibrium and could support her own weight, they washed one another in their usual morning ritual, sharing kisses as they did. Andrea didn't stop playing with Mel's tits though, making sure more than a few seconds didn't go by without her pinching, tweaking, sucking or nipping Mel's nipples and areolas between her sharp front teeth. As their washing went on, she also added playing with Mel's clit and labia to the mix, dragging her splayed fingers through the sensitive crevices and folds of Mel's pussy slicked with soap, then running circles around her erect clit as it poked out of its protective hood with the stimulation. Allowing the water to flow down from her shoulder and arm to rinse away the soap at Mel's pussy, Andrea pushed two fingers deep inside her sister's snatch and began jiggling her fingertips against the rough patch of Mel's G-spot while circling her thumb around and over her clit. Not hard enough to overstimulate, but just enough to bring mel to a gently quaking orgasm that she made a point of extending as long as she could, keeping up a gentle tickling of both erogenous hotspots. At the same time, she maintained her suckling of Mel's right nipple while her free hand stroked and stimulated her left in imitation of what her mouth was doing.

Mel shuddered and shook as she leaned on Andrea for support and moaned softly. Andrea was apparently a master of the long soft orgasm! She managed to actually stretch it out for more than a minute so that it wasn't just a quick peak, but a long, drawn out wave that fed back through her body and built on itself until it settled down into a singing serenity that felt absolutely wonderfully fulfilling. She decided Andrea needed to teach Mona how to do that. She was already planning on trying to do it for her lover next time they got together.

When they'd finished, they stepped out of the shower and once again helped towel one another dry, tickling and caressing playfully all the while. After that they parted company, heading into their own bedrooms to get dressed.

When Andrea got downstairs a little ahead of her sister, she joined Karen in putting breakfast together. Karen surprised her with, "So did you and Mel enjoy one another this morning?" She was grinning wickedly as she said it.

Andrea grinned happily right back at her. "you know we did! If you were in either of our rooms you'd have to have been deaf to miss all the noise I was making. Hell, if I could've breathed, I'd have been screaming my head off!"

"And she was trying her damnedest too." Mel chuckled from behind them. Andrea liked getting her little clitty sucked hard." That had all three women giggling madly. Both Mel and Karen teased Andrea all through their breakfast preparations, all the while exchanging little caresses, intimate pats and touches and of course kisses, right up until Jason came out of his office to join them. Then they let their amusing little game come to an end and the conversation to evolve into something more appropriate for inclusion of a male participant. Jason knew they'd changed the subject, but suspected he'd probably have been a bit uncomfortable with the usual girl talk. He usually was when he managed to overhear too much of his wife's private conversations. He also suspected both Mel and Andrea followed closely in her footsteps, so he decided it would be wiser not to inquire.

"So Helen tells me you guys and Juliet have become friendly." Karen observed as the changing of the subject to something more comfortable for Jason's consumption.

"Yeah, we met her and her brothers in the pool at the gym the other day." Mel replied, "Apparently, she bought them a membership just like you did for us. Anyway, Andrea Terry and Esmay all got hired for jobs there last night too. Andrea and Terry're gonna be weekend lifeguards and swim coaches and I think Esmay's gonna be one of the floating helpers."

Andrea nodded her agreement. "we might be doing some other stuff too. It all depends on what Jill needs that day. We'll probably be filling in as personal training aids and other stuff like working the front counter occasionally. You know, customer service stuff, kinda like working in the store, only more physical most of the time.

Karen smiled. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun! You should probably spend the money on a few more of your workout costumes so you have stuff for work without wearing out what you have now. Jason, can you contribute enough to get her started?"

Jason nodded smiling. "No problem. I'll give it to you when I come down to head out for work, Okay Andrea? As we can all see, I don't currently have my wallet on me at the moment!" That brought chuckles from all of them.

"Thanks Dad." Andrea said with a pleased smile, "It's okay anyway. I like you a lot better this way. I think we all do, right ladies?" Both Mel and Karen nodded vigorously, grinning.

Jason just chuckled as he finished his breakfast and started getting up. "I have to say I definitely can't complain about what I'm seeing around me either!" With that, he headed into the kitchen to drop off his dishes and headed upstairs to get ready for work. The ladies finished a few minutes later and set to cleaning up the kitchen and dining table together. That done, Mel headed up to her room to get ready for school and Karen and Andrea moved into the living room to sit together on the sofa and chill for a few minutes.

Karen reached out and pulled Andrea into a hug against her side. "I miss being able to play with Stacey the way you and Mel were this morning. You know, at first I was worried that you and your sister shared the feelings you obviously do. But now, after I realized it was true, I'm happy for the two of you. Not very many families are as close as we are, and it's kind of sad. That scary word, incest, doesn't sound so scary when you have two daughters I guess. It's not as if either of you could get the other one pregnant after all. Anyway, I'm happy for you, and that's all I wanted to say."

Andrea hugged Karen tight against herself. "Thanks Mom, "So what about Aunt Bella?"

Karen grinned nostalgically over that one. "Actually, Bella and I were never that close. I guess the age difference was too big or something. Her and Stacey though... I guess you heard about that little incident? And what happened when your grandfather caught Mel with your aunt Bella the summer before last?"

Andrea couldn't help giggling. "I caught that myself! I was playing around in the hayloft when he caught them and had a front row seat from the top of the ladder! Looking back now, I really wish I'd have caught the actual show though. From what I know now, I can't imagine how I didn't hear them at it! I was listening to my music with my earbuds in, but I didn't have it that loud."

Karen giggled too. "yeah, we Jasper women sure do get loud. My mom and my aunts are the same way as me and my sisters and you and Mel. I guess it's just genetic!"

A few moments later, Jason emerged and hurried down the stairs, completely dressed and carrying his briefcase. Reaching into his suit's inner breast pocket, he produced three hundred dollar bills and pressed them into Andrea's hands. "Here you go honey. This aughtta be enough to get you a couple of outfits at least." Andrea thanked him by pulling his face down into a surprise open-mouthed kiss that left his mouth hanging open when she released him. His surprise made her grin up at him and pull him back down for another kiss that he returned this time with a broad smile. "You're very welcome honey."

He turned to his wife and kissed her. "I gotta go Baby. I need to be in a little early today. We've got a guy coming in with some ideas on Marco's jet project ambition. Love you all." With that, he hurried out into the garage and was gone.

Andrea and Karen sat the way they were, just cuddling and chatting. Mel came down about fifteen minutes later looking sexier than Andrea was used to seeing her when she was headed for school. "Wow Mel, you look dynamite! What's the occasion?"

Mel smiled happily. "this is my light day too. Mona and I are meeting for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants before she has to go to work. You, Terry and Esmay will be eating there with us tonight too, after Mona gets off work. We already have the reservation for seven thirty. It's on us too. "You're welcome to join us too Mom, you and Dad both. We haven't had a nice family dinner out in a long time."

Karen smiled. "Oh that sounds lovely! We'll be there. Thanks Honey! I'll even make Jason dress sexy for you. I will too of course."

Mel grinned mischievously. "We are going to devastate the college in scene you know! This is going to be so much fun! One of the boys working at the restaurant is already drooling like a dog after a steak after Mona. He's going to have a freaking heart-attack when he sees the lot of us all dolled up! New rule too! No panties!"

Karen laughed. "Oh you are an evil woman! Torturing all those poor men that way! You know we're going to have to make sure everybody knows we're not wearing anything under our dresses don't you?"

Mel laughed wickedly. "that's exactly what I had in mind! I want to torture that little shit! Mona is mine! I'd gladly share her, but he's trying to talk her into leaving me for him! he's a fucking zealot! Mona and I are planning to really punish his stupidity tonight and make sure he knows he's fucking with the wrong women! We Miller women don't put up with that kind of shit!"

"Amen!" Karen laughed, "I'll make sure I'm wearing something particularly punishing then. I'll see you later darling, but it's time for you to go to school or you're gonna be late."

Mel nodded hurriedly, leaned down and kissed both of them passionately, and hurried out to the garage. Her mustang roared to life and they were surprised when there wasn't a squall of burning rubber as she took off. Mel was usually a careful driver, but she also had a lead foot when she was in a hurry.

Andrea was realizing that Mel's kiss had lit a serious fire in her middle. When she looked into Karen's eyes, she saw the same fire reflected in them too and knew they were both going to be late for school and work. Karen didn't let Andrea slide off the couch to drop to her knees like she wanted to right then though. Instead, she pulled her into a deeply passionate kiss that had all Andrea's erogenous zones buzzing and aching with expanding need.

Then she was shifting them both onto their sides and before Andrea was ready, Karen's lips and tongue were parting her labia with the feel of sensual flames. She dove into her mother's pussy with such alacrity that Karen was ecstatically screaming before she could catch her breath. In moments, her retaliation had Andrea screaming just as loudly and just as enthusiastically! It was fortunate that their screams were muffled by one another's pussies, or the neighbors couldn't have missed what was happening in that house.

Andrea was loving the taste of her mother's pussy and her stream of girl cum as it flowed freely over her tongue and lips. She was carefully licking every millimeter of every part of Karen she could reach, as deeply inside as she could go and as hard as Karen could stand it on her super-sensitive clit. Karen's deep soft bush tickled her cheeks, chin and lips as she worked her new magic. She traced her tongue through that soft white fur as well, tickling, kissing and enjoying its plush softness. She'd always enjoyed playing with her own while she'd had it, and she knew this would drive her unbelievably gorgeous mother absolutely wild!

"Please Andrea, shove your fist up my cunt!" Karen begged, "Shove your fist up inside me and fuck me with it. Andrea did as she was asked, slowly pushing her narrowed hand deep inside her mother's snatch. Once she had the width of her hand inside, she curled her fingers, forming a fist and began to flex her knuckles. "Ooooh, yes! Just like that my Baby, just like that."

Andrea found she had very little room to move her hand around, and marveled at how deep her mother was, and how tight! Karen was pulsing her vaginal muscles around her daughter's balled fist, her wrist, and her vaginal ring around her forearm and Andrea couldn't help feeling a thrill of excitement. She began rotating her fist from side to side as she very slowly fucked her mother, and Karen was spasming almost continuously with orgasmic shudders. At the same time, Andrea kept after Karen's clit as well, suckling and sucking on it as Mel had so beautifully for her earlier. Tracing around and over it with her tongue and even nibbling its tip slightly with her teeth, she only paused occasionally to lap greedily around her wrist to catch Karen's escaping cum. If Karen hadn't already been absolutely breathless from her nearly continuous multiple orgasms, she knew she'd have been screaming at the top of her lungs!

She tried to keep up, but Andrea had her helpless with ecstasy. Still, She did what she could manage, sucking and licking and exploring her daughter's cunt with her tongue and lips. Andrea's flavor was remarkably like her own, only somewhat sweeter. She almost wished Andrea hadn't shaved away her bush at this moment. She wanted to run her tongue through it like Andrea was hers! Her daughter's tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere at once, and her ongoing orgasms had her panting hard enough to be making rude noises as she worked to bring her daughter off.

Karen could feel Andrea rising to her massive orgasm. if she had been the bottom to their sixty-nine, Andrea's spray would've soaked her hair along with the cushion. She knew she'd drenched the cushion under Andrea in cum once her daughter had filled her cunt with her fist. She'd fantasized about doing this with her youngest daughter for years now, never once thinking the chance would ever come to pass. Now she'd fulfilled one of her greatest fantasies without even trying.

Then she realized they were going to be late for their daily responsibilities if they didn't stop now. She could see the wall clock from where she lay against the sofa's back facing Andrea and they actually still had a couple of minutes to get themselves together! She couldn't understand how that was, but she didn't care either. It was a kind of miracle and she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth!

She climbed off of Andrea, still shaking and shivering from their shared orgasmic violence. "Believe it or not, we actually still have enough time to get cleaned up and make it to work and school. So come on my darling, let's get up and moving!"

Andrea's head whipped around to stare at the wall clock. "that's impossible!" She compared that clock to the one shown on the sound system's display and was shocked to realize they matched! "impossible." She muttered again as she sat up shakily. Then she looked up into Karen's eyes. "I'm coming up to rinse off with you."

She got up and matched actions to words, following Karen up to hers and Jason's bathroom and right into the shower. The two of them had no choice but to make short work of their quick rinse, though they did put as much passion into the activity as time would allow, kissing and caressing one another's bodies. Andrea even spent a few minutes nibbling and suckling at her mother's breasts. Karen returned that favor with interest, and they nearly fell back into their earlier lovemaking before regaining control of themselves. By the time they were finished, both their bodies were singing with pent up sexual tension again, and they both expected this to be a very interesting day. Though each for their own reasons.

Remembering her birthday presents as she made her way back to her bedroom after sharing the shower with her mother, Andrea retrieved the bright purple ben-wa balls from her nightstand and slipped them inside her already soaking wet pussy. Just the feeling of their mercury centers quivering as she moved around her bedroom had her senses on high alert. She couldn't help anticipating the increased sensation when she activated the built-in vibrators in class later. She hoped they would be quiet enough for her to enjoy a couple of private orgasms while surrounded by her fellow students! If this worked out, she was going to have to have Terry playing with her as she went through her day. Maybe they could even take turns!