Andrea Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promises, promises!" Andrea called back as she climbed into her seat, "have fun you two!" Esmay and Terry were too busy laughing to contribute anything more.

The three of them were still laughing and joking about what Andrea had done when Andrea suddenly turned into a late night thrift-store parking lot. "This is just the place we need to find our costumes!" Terry and Esmay had to agree immediately. The place was well known locally for recycling clothes and they always had a good selection of well worn jeans and button down shirts. As Andrea had predicted, they found what they wanted very quickly, including the sheer nude pantyhose and the high heeled sandals. Andrea found a royal blue top and Terry a bright red, not coincidentally the school colors.

When they got to Andrea's, some quick work with Karen's pinking shears and the singer sewing machine had their costumes in order pretty quickly. Once they were finished, Andrea found herself seriously considering wearing hers to school the next day. What stopped her was knowing those shorts would be violating the school's dress code in a way that she wouldn't be able to get away with. The thought made her a little bit sad. But then she thought about how it was going to affect the people at the game tomorrow night and had to smile. This definitely wasn't the usual Andrea Miller look, and she was going to have a lot of fun with it! She was seriously considering looking for a brown curly wig to complete the outfit. If Esmay wanted Daisy Duke...

Being in a sexy mood, Andrea chose a barely school appropriate skirt and top for tomorrow, then chose several comfortable sexy outfits to leave over at Terry's for future use. These included several more seasonally appropriate outfits too. After all, this warmth couldn't last. As she was walking out her bedroom door, she thought of Mel's present to her and closed the door to look at it again.

Hers and Mel's figures stood in life-size full color pastel relief on the back of her door. Arms wrapped around one another's waists and Andrea's head resting on Mel's shoulder as if she were looking down her sister's bountifully full and rounded cleavage, though her eyes were forward as if looking at a camera. Their semi-formal mid-thigh length gowns revealed as much as they hid, and Andrea found herself getting wet again just from looking at that piece of art. "It is beautiful." Terry observed from behind her, "Every time I see it, I find some new detail I hadn't noticed before."

"Me too." Esmay agreed, "This family got it all. They got the art. They got the bodies, They got the beauty. They got the brains. What else could you ask for?"

"Well, I know one thing she'd wish for." Terry giggled, "A bigger bed, both here and at my place and that Mel and Mona and Meredith were all there with us!"

Esmay giggled. "No, that's your wish Terry!"

"Oh, it's mine too." Andrea agreed with a titter, "That's how I know she and I are soulmates! We wish for exactly the same things! So, come on, let's get out of here and go enjoy ourselves."

On a sudden inspiration as they were leaving the neighborhood, Andrea turned right instead of left and headed for the mall district. Terry remained quiet, curious to see what Andrea had in mind. She suspected she knew. Esmay on the other hand, started throwing out guesses as to where they were going and asking questions trying to figure it out as Andrea teased and refused to answer. Esmay's eyes got really big when she saw the subdued sign advertising the adult superstore. "Oh please Andrea, tell me that's where we're going?"

"It is." Terry giggled, "I've been thinking about going in here myself for weeks now. I was really tempted for Andrea's birthday, but I found the perfect thing online before I could!"

Esmay was nodding enthusiastically. "I just couldn't get up the guts to walk in there alone! I tried like four times and I chickened out every single time. I couldn't even get out of the taxi the first time. You know, this is where Suzy got all that cool stuff for your second present."

They all piled out of the truck and Andrea locked it up and activated its alarm system. In a casual conversation a week ago now, one of the female resource officers at the school had mentioned that this was a prime area for vehicle vandalism. In her opinion, probably by religious zealots who disapproved of the store's business. There were apparently quite a few of those in town and they were quite vocal and intentionally inflammatory. Andrea's experience earlier that day was all the confirmation of that she'd needed. Until then, she hadn't really paid any attention to that particular detail of small town life.

Esmay's amazed gasp echoed throughout the large space as they entered. She was staring around in open-mouthed wonder. The place was pretty crowded, and by a good mix of men and women of all ages. "Surprised?" Andrea asked, "Mel tells me this is their prime time of day. This is when she liked to come in here and people watch. Sometimes she even comes in here to draw people's portraits. The manager even gives her a private room to do it in for the shy ones when they wanna get naked for her."

The employees were wearing a kind of uniform, a barely there lace teddy that barely hid anything in her choice of colors for the women and a G-string in his choice of colors for the men. The only discordant notes were their choices of shoes, all of which looked to be chosen more for comfort rather than sexiness. It made sense of course, since these people were on their feet constantly for their whole work shifts.

The three of them had a ball, looking around and exploring the displays. They also enjoyed the very attractive staff's attention as they asked questions and took suggestions. Andrea made a note to check out the viewing booths one of these days soon. It was already too late tonight though. In the end, they wound up buying a good bit more than any of them had planned. Interestingly, when one of the clerks spotted Andrea's new employee card for the gym, they found out that this establishment was one of those for which they got a fifteen percent employee discount!

By the time they left, each of them had picked out a lingerie outfit and at least one sex toy. Andrea's lingerie choice had been a much naughtier bright crimson version of the teddy the female employees wore with a surprisingly supportive open shelf bra top that showed off her breasts spectacularly and a divided crotch that just hid her pussy behind its nearly sheer lace lettuce edges. Esmay had chosen a barely there matching sunflower yellow see-through lace bra, Brazilian cut panty and garter belt set with fishnet stockings that hid absolutely nothing. Terry, sticking to the same theme as her lovers, chose an unbelievably sexy see-through metallic silver lace nightdress with push-up peekaboo bra cups, slits all the way up to her hips on both sides and a matching G-string panty. Having great fun, each of them tried on her selection for the others to see and took a turn around the store, collecting admiring compliments as she went. They'd chosen these specifically for Karen's first lingerie party which Andrea had informed them was usually held at 9:00 to 11:00 on Wednesday nights. They planned to change several times that night to show off what they had, and they would be saving these purchases until the last.

They had a blast picking out their sex toys too. Andrea and Esmay each had two, while Terry had only selected one, but they all agreed Terry's was going to be the most popular between them. She'd chosen a strap-on double ended jelly dong measuring eighteen inches long and two thick, so as to match Vince's manhood as closely as they could manage, and it looked as if they'd managed quite well! She'd also chosen it in Andrea's favorite clear bright purple with silver glitter. Andrea had secretly chosen and purchased another toy, but she was planning to surprise Esmay with it later as a compliment to Terry's dare.

Andrea had openly bought each of her lovers a pair of ben-wah balls exactly like the ones she'd been given as gifts. Like hers, they were remote controlled via the same phone ap and each was in the girl's favorite color. She let them know what she was buying and that she intended they wear them tomorrow so they could play with one another throughout the day. The idea intrigued both women and they agreed readily. Andrea had actually tried hers out today in class to see if they could be heard at all. She'd been ecstatic to find out they were nearly completely silent when they were in, and even running at their highest settings! When she'd found them here, she'd been so excited she couldn't help herself. Even now, the memory of her orgasms throughout the day, especially the ones Terry had been controlling had her heart racing!

Esmay's choices had been a pair of rather impressively powerful vibrators. One was a totally waterproof mini with heavy duty elastic fingertip loops that advertised it had been created for full body and intimate massage. Except for its flat black color, it was also the duplicate of Molly's present to Andrea. The other was a large bright red jelly vibe with a G-spot curve. This one had advertised itself as a toy for girls who liked real power tools to fill themselves with. This thing would definitely fill a girl up!

As they were paying for their purchases, Esmay was so excited at what she was envisioning for the evening, she pulled their cashier into a kiss that seemed to steam up the hole store. The girl was so turned on, she was panting as if she'd just run a marathon. Her large breasts were standing at attention and her nearly inch long nipples were poking through the fabric of her teddy like fingertips. She was flushed and weak kneed as her manager laughing, relieved her to take a break to recover herself.

Andrea couldn't blame Esmay either. The girl had tits almost as big and nearly as perfect as Mel's, and they were nearly on open display in what these girls wore. The girl had been proud of her body and definitely not ashamed to show it off. It was inevitable that something like this would happen eventually, the manager commented as she giggled with them. The girl was pretty new and had been doing famously up until now. She'd also made it plain she was straight. It would be interesting to see what she made of this little lesbian experience.

"Score one conversion for Esmay!" Andrea laughed as they were climbing into the truck, "That girl came in her teddy you know. I could see the wet spot as it formed right in front of me! Her little pussy was dripping down her thighs as she was walking away."

"She was a really good kisser too!" Esmay laughed with them, "once she got over the shock and kissed me back, I knew the fight was over for her! I felt her little nips go diamond hard too! I wish I could've sucked on them for a little bit." She pouted prettily and both Andrea and Terry laughed uproariously.

When they reached Terry's, Gabe was seemingly already in bed asleep, as all but the entryway light were off. Fortunately, motion activated automatic lights came on as they neared each to light their way up to Terry's room. Esmay was in awe of this house, commenting on everything she saw with wonder and appreciation. When they got into Terry's suite, she was in love instantly. "I wanna live here with you forever Terry!" both Terry and Andrea giggled at Esmay's enthusiastic excitement. They both knew she'd lived comfortably for Mexico, but this was a whole new plain of luxury for her and they were enjoying her reactions to it all.

Andrea began peeling Esmay's clothes off her as they set their things down on the sofa, reaching out and unzipping her dress down to her ass before she reached down and peeled it up and off over her head. Terry joined Andrea in stripping Esmay a moment later, diving in and licking and slurping her dripping juices from their source as she unbuckled her shoes. Esmay was moaning to challenge Boris Karloff's mummy as she fought to maintain her balance while stepping out of each shoe as Terry was releasing it, all the while sucking hard on first her inner lips and then her clit in turn. Andrea very quickly added to Esmay's moaning as she worked over her breasts and nipples, tonguing and softly biting around the areolas and nipping the tips between her teeth. In less than a minute, Andrea was holding Esmay up as she came hard enough to make her knees collapse under her as she let out a loud ecstatic moan that took all her breath.

She and Terry eased Esmay into the sofa before both of them dropped to their knees in front of her and continued the attack on her pussy. Terry concentrated on Esmay's inner labia, intermittently nibbling with her teeth, sucking and suckling and deeply tonguing their folds. Andrea in turn concentrated on Esmay's clit and its hood, mirroring Terry's actions below, while occasionally going higher to tickle her pubes and mound with her lips and tongue for a change of pace.

While they were doing this, Andrea was unpacking the large vibrator Esmay had bought. The store had advertised that all of their toys came pre-charged and ready for use. This was done using the new wireless chargers intended for cell phones and similar devices. Apparently, they also worked with USB rechargeable sex toys. Apparently, Terry had the same idea, because she was unpacking Esmay's other purchase with an evil grin to match Andrea's.

Esmay obviously didn't know what was happening as Terry backed off and Andrea slowly pushed the large dramatically curved phallus into her tight little canal. Not until it was nearly three inches in anyway. Then her eyes bugged wide open and she screamed as Andrea turned it on at high speed but low intensity right against her G-spot. At the same moment, Terry activated the smaller vibe against her rosebud and Esmay nearly passed out as she lost her breath with a whoosh. Then she was convulsing in uncontrollable ecstatic spasms as she came time and again. She completely lost it when both Andrea and Terry engulfed her nipples and areolas between their lips and tongues. A moment later, Esmay was unconscious with ecstatic overload.

Once Esmay passed out, Andrea and Terry began stripping one another. Terry's dress like Esmay's was strapless with a zipper running down her spine to the top of her ass. Andrea's had an open back and was held up and closed only by the hook behind her neck. So it was, the two women began with their bodies pressing together as they undid the various fasteners, then Terry was peeling Andrea's dress up over her head while Andrea was letting Terry's fall down her thighs to puddle on the floor. Both dresses were laid atop Esmay's on the empty end of the sofa, then they turned Esmay's toys on one another.

First Andrea was pressing the still madly vibrating head of her larger toy against Terry's already dripping pussy lips. Then Terry was applying the smaller vibe directly against the opening to Andrea's cunt, lubricating it liberally before sliding it up beneath and rolling it around her hotly engorged clit. Both girls groaned audibly as they were affected by the other's actions. Andrea's lips sealed against Terry's in an ardent kiss that soon had them sharing their breaths as she pressed the large toy slowly into Terry's depths, rolling it side to side slowly to be sure it massaged everything inside. Terry obviously had her fingers in the smaller toy's loops, as she slowly and deliberately pushed it and her two fingers deep inside Andrea to mimic her own motions. Andrea could feel the jets of sensation surging along her veins into every extremity and back into her belly. That little vibe was a lot more powerful than she'd realized, and she was beginning to think hers might become her favorite toy very quickly!

She brought her other hand down and began to gently massage Terry's clit. Not hard enough to draw the other woman's attention away from the powerful vibe inside her, but enough so that she could feel it when the vibe came into alignment with her finger. Then she started increasing the vibrator's intensity and massaging harder around Terry's clit. This sudden assault caught Terry completely off guard and she shuddered as her knees gave out and she collapsed backward onto her ass on the floor.

This pulled her hand out of Andrea's twat along with the toy as it also pulled the large phallus out of her own pussy. Terry immediately turned off the fingertip vibe and let it fall to the floor next to Esmay's feet as she spun herself around on her butt and rolled back onto the floor ending up with her face looking up into Andrea's twat. She arched her back up and threw her arms around Andrea's waist to topple her lover forward atop her. Then she was licking and suckling and sucking everything she could get into her mouth.

Andrea was just beginning to think she'd gotten Terry where she wanted her, when Terry turned the tables on her before she could even catch on to what was happening. The next thing she knew, she was catching herself reflexively as she was yanked forward and down. Then she realized she was looking down into the unbelievably gorgeous orchid of Terry's pussy! Then What had been happening inside her pussy before was replaced with the hot wet explosion of pleasure as Terry's tongue and lips assaulted her every most sensitive spot, sucking, licking, kissing and tracing everywhere at once! Before she knew what she was doing, she was returning the favor as she came hard.

In short order, they were joined by an Esmay on a mission of sexual revenge for the way they'd teamed up on her to start. Their mutual sexual noises had awakened her and reminded her of what they'd done and she'd responded with a wicked grin. Hearing the powerful throbbing hum of the larger toy from where Andrea had dropped it at her feet and finding the smaller toy also close to hand but turned off, she snatched them both up. Moving stealthily enough that the two distracted women wouldn't notice her, she positioned herself to one side and over them both. Seeing that Andrea was on top, she began with her, reaching down between her widespread thighs and pressing the smaller vibe into the sloppy wet folds Terry had just abandoned to work on Andrea's clit. She activated it immediately with her thumb at maximum power and medium speed to begin tracing Andrea's folds. As she'd known it would, this brought Andrea's head up, giving her plenty of room to push the still running G-spot vibe deep inside the taller woman until Terry suddenly screamed in her own orgasm, telling her she was right on target. From there she began working both toys in earnest to drive both women wild.

Andrea was squirming as Terry's orgasmic screams were vibrating her clit like a rung bell, and her body was shuddering in time with the mini-vibe's insistent circling tempo around her pussy. Somehow, Terry was managing to keep up her attack on Andrea's clit while she could see Esmay's handiwork right in front of her eyes. She watched as the large diameter of the phallic toy stretched and pulled the tightly stretched inner lips of Terry's cunt as it fucked its way in and out of her. Then Andrea's onrushing second orgasm whited out the rest of the world, though she was glad to remain aware of what was happening to her. Unable to concentrate on anything else, she simply sucked gently on Terry's clit as her tongue fumbled its way around and around. Then she found herself lying on her side on the floor with Terry coughing and choking as she laughed lying on her own side in front of her.

She was never sure afterward how she managed it, but she was able to squirm her way around to kiss Terry and pull Esmay down on top of them and into their embrace too. Instead of settling down into soft lovemaking though, they soon found themselves in a squirming tangle of writhing limbs, lips, breasts and pussies. Each of them was grabbing, groping, fingering, stroking, massaging, twisting, tweaking, Licking, Tonguing, suckling, sucking, nibbling, kissing and grinding against anything that came within reach. They were soon slick from head to toe with one another's juices as each came in her turn, over and over again until they were all exhausted.