Andrea Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"so are you interested in her sexually, or is it just the uniform thing and her eyes?" Andrea asked, a mischievous tone to her own voice, "I know I'd definitely like to make love to her! I'd really like to share her with you."

This time it was Terry's turn to groan. "If you could see the wet spot on the front of my dress where I've been using it to wipe up my drippings before they could run down my legs like a waterfall, you wouldn't have to ask! I want her so bad, she could almost be you!"

Andrea stared up at Terry's profile in the darkness against the night sky. "I know you're supposed to go home tonight, but will you come home with me tonight? I want to make love to you tonight too."

Terry turned to look down at her. "you come home with me. I want you in my own bed tonight. Until we have an our bed, I want us to share both our beds equally. I want you to have as much clothes at my house as I have at yours."

Andrea's dopey grin couldn't have been missed by anyone. "you got it Babe. We stop at my place to get my stuff and I'm spending the night with you!"

"I heard that." Karen drawled quietly from surprisingly nearby, "have a nice night girls, and I love you both."

Andrea popped to her feet and gave her mother a ribcracking hug. "I love you too Mom. Are you and Dad coming to the football game tomorrow night? Esmay's leading the cheer-squad now."

"Really?" Karen asked sounding excited, "That's wonderful! I was always surprised they didn't offer you or Mel the job! You were both the most gorgeous girls in that school and you both had the athletic ability to dominate that squad."

Andrea actually looked embarrassed. "They did ask us both, but neither of us wanted to be cheerleaders. I was for the swimm team from the start, and they wouldn't let me do both, even though I wanted to. Both teams practice at the same time though. And Mel was going through her gothic phase when they asked her. She told me about it, and we know how that would've ended."

Karen nodded. "I actually remember her telling me about that now. I was so sad when she told me she turned them down. I was the head of our cheer squad back when I was in school. I was hoping one of my daughters would follow in my footsteps. Still, I love how well you're doing on the swim team too, and you look better in your swimsuit than I ever did in my cheer uniform, so I definitely can't complain! And now I've got two daughters on the swim team and now one a cheer squad Captain too! This is what I call living the dream!"

She hugged Terry too and then turned and hugged Esmay. Esmay returned the hug with a happy grin. "Thanks Mom, I love you too!" the four of them stood there together, Karen and Esmay with arms around one another's waists. They were joined by Mona and Mel after a couple of minutes and finally, Meredith came around to let them know they could go whenever they felt like it.

Seeing that the majority of the cops had left with the ambulance, Andrea pulled Meredith into a kiss that quickly turned passionate and left both women panting happily. Grinning evilly, Andrea pulled her into Terry too. What followed would be an image that Andrea would never forget. Terry resisted for only a moment until Meredith's lips touched hers, then she was lost and Andrea and the others had to move in close to the couple to keep them from being seen by the few of Meredith's cohorts still around the scene. Terry literally lifted Meredith off her feet by her ass, and the pair left this world far behind.

Neither of them was aware of the world around them as they practically made love there on the sidewalk. Meredith's thighs came up and wrapped unconsciously around Terry's waist as Terry's skirt rode up to reveal the firm round curves of her ass to anyone and everyone within line of sight. Since Terry obviously didn't care in her current condition, Andrea eased up behind her while Esmay moved in to her left side. Karen, staring as avidly as any of the males would've been if they'd caught sight of what was going on, moved in beside her daughter to cover Terry's right side. Meredith was pinned against the restaurant's front wall, so she was mostly out of sight, and thus, her modesty better protected.

It was Meredith who brought things back to Earth for them both. She obviously realized what they were doing and where they were doing it and her eyes popped wide open in panic as she jerked her head back to break their kiss. "Oh my god Terry, please let me go! I'm going to get in so much trouble!"

That snapped Terry back to reality too and she looked around alarmed. All she saw was her lovers and Karen protecting her and her lover's privacy and she loved them all for it beyond words. She eased Meredith down onto her own feet, but didn't release her yet. Instead she leaned back down and brushed the cop's lips with her own. I'm so sorry Meredith. I didn't mean to do that to you this way."

Meredith was staring around and realizing what Andrea and the others had done for them and couldn't help grinning at Andrea in gratitude. "I'm not sorry at all! That was the most spectacular first kiss I've ever gotten from anyone! I've been around this scene quite a while you know, so that means something. If you're not careful Terry, I'm going to fall in love with you as crazy as Andrea is. I can see it in both your eyes you know. You two are meant for each other!" As she was easing herself free, she reached down, pulled down and straightened the hem of Terry's dress for her. Knowing now that she was unobserved too, she made a point of tickling Terry's nether lips and erect and engorged clit with a fingertip as she did this. Then she brought her very wet finger to her lips and slowly and sensually sucked it clean. Terry could only stare hungrily at her, her eyes wide with excitement.

"There's always room for friendly sharing!" Andrea quipped happily, "That was one of the hottest lesbian kisses I've ever seen, and I want to see it again. You had better show up at our party!"

Karen gawked a moment before speaking up. "Andrea, you invited her?" She excitedly reached into her purse and came out with a neatly folded black and gold foil formal invitation. "I just got these done earlier and I was gonna give them to you when we got home to pass out. Here you go Detective. Now you don't have to wait for yours. Did Andrea tell you it was a nude party? That the costumes were all gonna be body paint? You will be very welcome at our house." She didn't have to say, and in our beds too. That was implied by what had been happening.

Meredith's grin was lascivious. "Actually Karen, Esmay told me accidentally, on purpose. Andrea and I both got a great laugh out of it. I am definitely looking forward to seeing you all again, very soon!"

"And we are looking forward to seeing a lot more of you." Terry answered, More often and much more!"

"Just so you know though," Karen cautioned, " there're gonna be kids there too. Our neighbors are nudists, so their kids are used to seeing naked adults, but we keep the sexy out of sight for the obvious reasons."

Meredith nodded. "Thanks for the warning. I really appreciate that. That kind of a surprise might've been more than I could handle! I wish my parents had been that daring though. I'd have been a hell of a lot happier as a kid." She grinned looking at the invitation. "That's a really nice neighborhood. I won't miss this party, even if I'm dead! I wonder how well body paint works on ghosts?" She was grinning wickedly, letting them know her speculation was only in seasonal fun and not morbidity.

"If you show up as a ghost, we'll paint you with colored smoke-bombs!" Esmay laughed in the spirit of the moment, "I'm Mexican. We always have a good supply of fireworks around the house! They're a big part of all our holiday celebrations. It's all safe stuff too, so if you want, I can bring some along for the kids."

"that would be wonderful Esmay!" Karen agreed happily, "the kids'll love that! Would Suzy like to come along as well? I can send her invitation along with you if she's interested." She handed Esmay two invitations.

Esmay looked thoughtful. "She might... "I don't know though. The whole nude thing might scare her off. She's a lot more self-conscious than I am. It's kinda funny actually. As gorgeous as she is, and as much as she loves to show off and tease, she's scared to death of taking her clothes off in public. Even when we went to the nude tourist beaches down in Mexico, she never took off her swimsuits! You should've seen the boys crying over that! I'll ask her anyway. I might be able to talk her into it now she's dating Mike. She's suddenly a lot more confident lately!"

Andrea accepted the rest of the box of invitations. Opening one, she was glad to se that each invitation included a plus one. She turned toward Meredith. "If you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, they're welcome too."

Meredith grinned at her in return. "Oh, I might be able to rustle up a date for a party like that. I even have a couple of ideas of who I might wanna bring." She gave Andrea a lascivious grin as she turned and headed for her car.

Andrea just grinned after her. "That woman is going to be a blast to hang out with!"

"She was in school too!" Karen laughed, "She was a couple of years behind me, but she had a reputation as the wildest girl in the school. It took me until just now when she said my name to remember who she was, because I never hung out with her back then. It's kind of funny that she turned out to be a Police Detective though. She also had a reputation for finding trouble too."

Jason came over from talking to the last of Meredith's fellow policemen. "was that Meredith Hauser?" At Karen's happy nod, he grinned. "Isn't it weird who you run into these days? Who'd have thought she'd end up in the same small town we did? I mean, the whole reason we ended up living here was because your Aunt left you the store. Hell, we're an entire state away from where we all started out!"

Karen nodded and shrugged. "I guess shit happens. I'm kind of glad she ended up here. I always thought she might be fun to hang out with, but I was always too busy, and then we went off to college. I never even thought about her again until I realized who she was tonight. Do you remember the rumors that were constantly going around about her?"

"Yeah," Jason said thoughtfully, "It seemed like she was always pregnant by one jock asshole or another, and it was always bullshit. I wonder who was starting all those rumors anyway."

"there were other rumors too." Karen said, "And I think those ones were more fact than fantasy. Half the girls in town insisted she was gay. It was a total scandal in that little backwater. I always felt sorry for her when I heard that, and I wondered if it was true or not too."

"Well, she definitely likes girls now." Andrea put in, "And I know I like her! She's nearly as hot as you are Mom! I think your boobs are bigger than hers though."

"Definitely." Terry agreed, "Actually Andrea, you're bigger than she is too. Hers are about the same size as mine. It would be hard to tell though with the bra she was wearing. It was a nice push-up model. I could feel it really well when I was feeling her up while we were kissing."

Esmay was grinning. "That was pretty slick chica! I didn't even see you groping her except when your hands were on her ass!"

Terry grinned right back at Esmay. "That's because you weren't paying attention when her legs wrapped around my waist! I didn't have to hold her up anymore, so I started exploring her body, and she has a wonderful little body too! She's a lot like our Andrea. Lots of sexy muscle and all the right curves. She feels like a gymnast."

"She was." Karen agreed, "And a damn good one too! She took state for our highschool the year I graduated. For the parallel bars and the floor exercise and the balance beam. She was always a badass and she liked to fight too. She kicked a couple of girl's asses when they needed it."

"And a couple of guys too." Jason commented, "Everybody said she wasn't the girl to mess around with. Tom Appleton had to learn the hard way. I actually saw that one. She really handed him his ass too!"

Karen nodded Knowingly. "That guy was a total creep. He earned that ass beating!"

By this time they'd reached Jason's car and he and Karen were climbing inside. Mel and Mona were climbing into her Mustang too. Andrea unlocked the Blazer with her keefob so the girls could climb inside as she leaned down to kiss her mother goodnight through the car's window. Andrea could tell they wouldn't be going home just yet, despite what her mother had said in the restaurant. Having dressed like that, she knew her mother and father would be going into KC to spend some time enjoying themselves. If she knew her father, he'd probably already taken tomorrow off work so they could recover together. When Mel took off toward Mona's club, Andrea knew the house was going to be empty most of the night and she had to grin.

Andrea climbed into her driver's seat and turned to face her girlfriends. "So, are we still on for your place Terry?" Her eyes flicked toward Esmay, asking if she was invited too and Terry nodded enthusiastically. "Okay then. Since my place is between yours and Esmay's from here, I say we hit her place first so she can grab her clothes. Then we'll hit mine and head for yours. Sound good?" When both girls nodded, Andrea started the Blazer and they took off.

When they pulled up in front of Esmay's, the headlights revealed Suzy and Mike on the porch swing together and things were looking very interesting. Andrea quickly shut off her headlights to preserve their privacy, or what was left of it. Suzy had been quite topless with her dress bunched around her waist and Mike had been face down in her lap. The sight had Andrea wet instantly. "Now there's a happy sight!" Terry chortled, "that was a very happy looking girl!"

Apparently Esmay had missed seeing what they had, but she also apparently knew what was going on too, because she giggled. "Like I said, she's getting more and more confident!"

When they got out of the truk, they could all hear Suzy's ecstatic moans echoing from the porch swing and on down the street. Apparently, she wasn't worried about having been seen or heard at all. This became readily apparent when they all piled up the porch steps to head inside and Suzy and Mike didn't even pause in what they were doing. Surprising them all, Esmay leaned down and Kissed Suzy full on her ecstatically gaping mouth as she also dropped Karen's invitation into her lap next to Mike's head where it continued to bob and rotate as he ate Suzy greedily and noisily.

Suzy gasped with Esmay's kiss and snatched the invitation out of her lap as she reached over her head to turn on one of the porch reading lamps, and thus revealed to any and all what she and Mike were up to. She grinned up at them as she leaned down to read the invitation. Her eyes came up immediately to meet Andrea's and her grin was wicked. "We will definitely be there!" At Esmay's pleased gape, she laughed. "I'm over my shyness baby cousin! Andrea made sure of that! I feel so free now. It's a miracle." As if knowing what Esmay was thinking, she went on. "There won't be any more of me in a swimsuit at a nude beach! Mike and I are already planning our summer vacation to Cozumel next year."

Grinning broadly, Esmay leaned down to passionately kiss Suzy again. This time though, Suzy caught her face between her hands and hungrily kissed her back. It was all Andrea and Terry could do to pull Esmay away from her cousin. If Suzy hadn't pushed Esmay's face away, Esmay probably would've been joining in on that little party.

Suzy put that thought to rest though. "It's obvious Andrea and Terry are waiting for you little cousin. It's not nice to keep your lovers waiting for you. Besides, I still want to keep Michael to myself for now. This is too new and wonderful to share yet! Now if you will excuse me," she gasped shudderingly, "I'm going to cum really, really hard!" With that, she shut off the light again and they could clearly hear her ecstatic moans and groans and harsh breathing as her orgasm took her under. It sounded like a big one too.

Terry and Andrea both pulled Esmay away from the scene and into the house which was mostly dark inside. Esmay's aunt usually went to bed early and was probably sound asleep by now. That was why they were so surprised to hear a muffled groan come from the shadows on the sofa. Esmay flipped on a small table lamp to find her aunt Lydia in the throes of passion with a small and very slim buttercup yellow blonde woman none of them had seen before. Both were bare and slicked with sweat, with the smaller woman on top of the sixty-nine.

Andrea had known Lydia was a beautiful woman, but she'd never seen her like this before. Her sex mussed hair and the avid glow in her eyes as she grinned up at them told her this was one woman she would definitely not mind getting to know a lot better! Lydia winked up at her from between the other woman's thighs as she very ludely licked a wide trail up her dripping gash, through her thick yellow bush and over her clit and the full length of her slit to her rosebud, bringing a shuddering moan. Esmay giggled loudly as she shut the light back off. "Have fun aunt Lydia!" then she hurriedly led her lovers into her room and turned on the light so she could gather what she needed.

All three of them were grinning as Terry and Andrea helped Esmay pick out what she would wear tomorrow night after the game. They also packed her cheer uniform. At Terry's suggestion, they also picked out a couple of outfits and necessities to leave at her place for future changes. Checking the weather on Andrea's phone, they found it was expected to be another warm night, so they chose a sexy short dress, though not as short as tonight's. "I think we should all go sans panties again tomorrow night." Esmay challenged with a lascivious grin.

Andrea and Terry both met that challenge with evil grins of their own. "I dare you to go sans panties all day under your cheer skirt too!" Terry answered.

Esmay grinned back at her. Okay, but if I do, I get to pick what you're both wearing to the game tomorrow night! And I'm thinking full on Daisy dukes! The whole outfit!"

Andrea sighed. "Not the pantyhose too? You know Katherine Bach was way over self-conscious and always wore pantyhose when she was in costume? They were obvious whenever you saw her feet. That's why they almost never showed her below the knees except when she was moving around."

Esmay giggled. "Of course you gotta wear the pantyhose! That was what made that costume so sexy! I think the other reason she always wore the pantyhose was because she couldn't get away with wearing panties under those shorts! She didn't want her ladybits to show! And you know they would've in those shorts too! Especially when she was getting out of that Jeep!"

"It would've made that show a lot more popular!" Andrea laughed, "you're probably right too! I would've loved to have seen her naked though!"

"you're on Esmay!" Terry laughed, "But we're gonna have to do some shopping either tonight or tomorrow to find the right stuff. I know for a fact Andrea doesn't have any of that kind of stuff and I don't either. I just wish we had that little white Jeep! That would've made the perfect entrance for us!" they all giggled at that.

Now finished at Esmay's, they all hurried back out to the Blazer. Lydia had apparently taken her lover to her bed because they heard them both moaning and groaning ecstatically from the other side of the door as they hurried past. Suzy and Mike were still out on the porch though, and Suzy was now returning the favor for Mike as they sixty-nined on the swing, with Suzy on top. As they moved past, Andrea dragged a hand down the length of Suzy's body, from her head all the way down her back and over her ass, where she left a soft slap that left Suzy laughing and choking on Mike's penis as she'd had it deeply buried in her throat at the time. "I'm gonna get you for that Andrea!" Suzy giggled as she finally got her coughing and choking under control before she started laughing.