Andrea Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They each came around within moments of one another, feeling the cool air chilling their skins and raising gooseflesh. They were tangled and sticky from both sweat and the ejaculate of all three women, which they seemed to be lying in a puddle of. It took some time and cooperation to untangle themselves and by the time they were finishing, all three were shivering with the chillwithout the others' body heat to share. Terry led them into her bath and they all piled together into the oversized tub. She filled it with hot water and added an exquisite bubble-bath and some scented salts that turned it into a sensual experience. Adding to the ambience, she, with their help, also lit a dozen perfumed candles scattered around the tub that simply screamed Terry to Andrea's mind, then she turned off the overhead lights with a voice command. The three women cuddled together in the hot water, snuggling, kissing and caressing as they relaxed. Soon they were all asleep in one another's arms.

Andrea woke first as the heating jets kicked on yet again to keep the bath comfortable. She was lying across Terry's body with her face resting on the taller woman's left breast just above the water. Esmay was spooned behind her, her head pillowed on Terry's right breast. Terry had them both cradled in her arms as she snored softly. Andrea turned her head to take Terry's nipple in her mouth and began suckling gently. Terry's snore came to a sudden end as she sighed contentedly and pulled Andrea in closer to her so her thigh was pressing hard into Andrea's pussy under the water's surface. Before long, Andrea was gently grinding herself into Terry's thigh with passionate moans and groans.

This woke Esmay and soon she too was partaking of Terry's generosity and spectacular body as she rolled around to straddle her thigh and take her other nipple into her mouth. When both girls hands met in Terry's crotch and began massaging, Terry began to moan happily as well. By this time she'd taken one each of Andrea's and Esmay's breasts and began to tweak and pinch their nipples as she massaged the soft flesh. Andrea concentrated on Terry's clit while Esmay probed and tickled her lips and perinium while each also suckled at one of Terry's sensitive breasts. Terry came first in a gentle eruption of ecstatic pleasure. It was actually her ecstatic shudders that set Andrea off as her thighs spasmed against her own pussy at the critical moment. Esmay was right behind Andrea and for once, she was the loudest of them all as she moaned loudly, shuddering through a much more powerful orgasm than the other two.

Once all three girls had cum, they were awake enough to climb out of the sunken tub and sensuously dry one another off. That done and exhausted as they were, they managed to stumble into Terry's bed and piling together under the covers, they fell quickly asleep again.