Andrea Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea pulled up in front of Terry's house with only minutes to spare. Both Terry and Juliet scurried out the door and scrambled into the Blazer with expectant looks on their faces. Andrea quickly explained that she and her mother had gotten into something earlier and had lost track of the time, and that was why she was almost late. She gave Terry a significant look though that told her there was something more to this and that she would tell her about it later. Terry grinned conspiratorially back at her and nodded. Juliet apparently didn't see any of this though from her position in the back seat.

As they were heading inside from the parking lot, Andrea told Terry about the changes to their plans for that evening. Juliet was disappointed they wouldn't be working out that night, but she understood too. Surprisingly, she informed them that her parents had immediately taken her out and bought her a martial arts ghee when she'd told them she wanted to continue taking part in the Taekwondo classes with Andrea and the girls. Even more interestingly, the boys had jumped at the chance too, even after having dismissed Andrea's invitation the night before. Juliet had convinced her parents to make their purchases at Andre's, which made Andrea smile. Juliet's father had been happy his children were showing an interest in learning to defend themselves and had fully supported the idea. He'd told them about having been bullied himself as a young man.

At lunch time, Andrea led Terry and Esmay out to her truck and they all piled in to head out for lunch. She'd borrowed Mel's cooler and had packed a picnic lunch for the three of them the night before. Terry asked her about what had happened between her and her mother that morning and Esmay was immediately interested. Andrea thought she should be blushing as she said, "Mom and I kind of got into it this morning." At the other two girls' grins, she giggled girlishly. She elaborated in complete detail as she drove them to the park she'd selected. By the time they arrived, all three girls were flushed with excitement from the erotic story. The smell of their juicy sexes permeated the blazer's interior in an intoxicating cocktail.

The subjects of conversation during that lunch didn't help any of their conditions at all either. Andrea revealed the fact of the toy inside her and the fact that Terry already had the controlling ap on her phone. Terry immediately added that toy to the ap's list and they tested it to Andrea's orgasmic moans and groans and gales of laughter. If there hadn't been so many people in the park enjoying the last of the autumn's warm days, they'd probably have ended up naked in the public park and foregoing the rest of their school day. It also didn't help either that shortly after they'd settled themselves, Karen sent Andrea a link on her phone to a site that taught the kinds of kegle exercises she used to keep herself in top physical form for her husband's pleasure. The site was extremely explicit and graphic and left nothing out. It was complete with personal testimonials, stories, an explicit women's sexual advice section, very explicit pictures and even visitor contributed artworks! That pretty much killed their conversation and the three of them were almost late getting back to school because Esmay opened the site on her tablet so they could share it more easily as they read avidly. Their conversation on the way back to school had them flushed and giggling madly together before they arrived.

Andrea was sitting in her art class at her usual spot in the back of the room when Terry activated her toys. Andrea had been getting bored as the teacher had been plugging away at the stupidly required art history portion of the class. The only reason Andrea had taken this class in the first place was the teacher. She was young and very pretty, even though, or perhaps because she was a little on the heavy side. That extra weight was carried spread nicely over the woman's five foot five frame, filling her tits in even larger than Mel's, and her hips and ass were full and round and swayed seductively with her every step. Even better, the woman was the friendliest and most affectionate teacher in the school, touching and complimenting her students without ever getting in any way creepy or crossing any lines.

Andrea had been in the process of fantasizing about seducing the woman as she delivered her mandated lesson when the ben-wa balls came to life inside her. Andrea blessed Terry for her perfect timing, but had to fight to avoid letting her ecstatic moan ring out through the classroom. Fortunately, Terry had set the intensity pretty low and had set the bibration pattern to an almost random pulsation with broken timing that had Andrea quivering in anticipation of each gentle surge of sensation. This added fantastically to her fantasizing and she found herself shuddering through an orgasm in very short order. How what was happening to her wasn't obvious to everyone around her, she couldn't imagine. She was just glad her orgasm had been mild enough she wasn't squirting all over the place. That would've been impossible for anyone to miss.

That afternoon after school, Andrea took her girlfriends shopping to pick out appropriate dresses for tonight's planned event. They spent most of their time in a shop complimentarily known to Andrea and her friends as Sluts 'r Us, because it was so well known for the more risque ladies fashions. Andrea chose a deep marigold hued dress that actually complimented her purple hair and the amethyst of her choker beautifully. It was made of a highly elastic fabric with a super short skirt that barely gave her bare naked crotch two inches of coverage as she walked around modeling it for Terry and Esmay. Its back was wide open from just above the top of her ass to the narrow strap that hooked around her neck to preserve her modesty. It's front neckline was divided deeply enough to show her navel and the sides were pleated so as to spread enough to cover her breasts and allow them to bounce and move naturally. It came with a matching pair of tiny G-string panties that Andrea knew she wouldn't be wearing tonight, but would add nicely to her collection of sexy and pretty underthings. She'd never worn a dress so scandalous in public and she was looking forward to tonight all the more for it!

Esmay chose a dress in bright fluorescent pink that really set off her raven black wavy hair and dark Hispanic eyes. It resembled a cheerleader's uniform if it had been strapless with a heart shaped neckline designed to show a lot of cleavage and barely cover the nipples. This dress had a pleated skirt of course, but it too was very short, covering little more thigh than Andrea's dress. It too came with a pair of matching Brazilian cut thong panties that wouldn't be worn. Esmay and Andrea chose the same shoes, a strappy six inch wedge heeled platform sandal, only different in colors to match their dresses.

Terry knew she looked her best in skin tight fashions that emphasized her lithe shape, so she chose an extremely form fitting dress in Andrea's favorite bright royal purple that actually looked like latex, though it was a lycra blend. It was a simple tube design with a zipper down its back to make it easier to put on and take off. It just covered her nipples and areolas but showed even the textural changes of her skin it was so thin and tight, thus her breasts were shown off in all their glory without actually being visible! It too was short enough to barely cover her lips and slit, and she had to walk carefully to keep it from riding up to show her off to the whole world. This dress to had come with a matching tiny G-string panty that once again wouldn't be worn for this occasion. Thinking of keeping herself to a height where she could easily reach both her lovers for an easy kiss and still look as sexy as she could, Terry chose a stylish thin soled three inch heeled sandal to match the dress and they were ready for the evening.

Finally on their way to the college, Andrea was feeling more excited than she thought she probably should. For some reason, the thought of having a mold made of her entire body was turning her on immensely! She was glad she was wearing black jeans so the cum stains wouldn't show, because she was soaked from her zipper all the way around to her ass and all the way down to her knees! She could tell Terry and Esmay could smell her excitement and they clearly knew where it was coming from. Terry wasn't helping anything, as she kept sliding her hand up Andrea's thigh and caressing her soaking crotch as she grinned over at her. Esmay contributed her own bit to the mayhem by reaching around from the back seat and cupping Andrea's breasts and caressing them too, pinching her nipples through her bra until they were standing out clearly even through her undergarment.

At the silicone lab where they found Sheri waiting for them with Mel was no better! First, Mel had all four girls disrobe completely, joining them in their nudity on a whim. Then she liberally smeared each of them with a lubricant remarkably similar to baby oil, but far slicker and slightly thicker. That slickness of course led to a variety of gags, jokes and games that had all of them smeared completely in oil and ready to rape one another at the slightest provocation.

When the molding time came, each of them in her turn was placed inside a six-foot-tall transparent acrylic coffin-like box that was then filled to above their shoulders with a thick and creamy feeling fast setting but very soft chemical foam. Andrea was finding the experience of being completely encased naked in this foam strangely erotic! She could feel the thick foam pressing into the folds of her womanhood and spreading them slightly to fill all the spaces with a tingling warmth. That same tingling heat had her clit and nipples standing at full attention and her areolas crinkling in lustful pleasure. She knew it was coming, but it was all she could do not to thrash around and moan her ecstasy for all to hear as she came hard, jetting what felt like gallons of her cum into the foam.! She didn't feel the foam deforming, but she had to wonder if she'd just ruined her mold.

When, after half an hour each, the boxes were opened in her turn, each girl was carefully cut free of her cocoon using a safety hot-knife to protect their skin. Once she was out of the tank and free, Andrea looked into her mold and felt a thrill, noting that her orgasm hadn't caused any disruption to the mold at all. Just knowing that anyone who looked inside that block of foam was going to be able to see the shape of her entire body in explicit detail, right down from the crinkling of her hornily and excitedly erect nipples, to her perfectly erect clit and the very folds of her clearly ecstatically swollen cunt lips and the rosebud of her back door! Every single detail was startlingly clear and easy to see. She wondered how hard it would be to include a perfect mold of the insides of her pussy to make it a perfect real life mold?

She couldn't wait to see the silicone caste that would emerge from that mold. Then it occurred to her that once it did, her every curve was going to be on public display, from the shape of her floating tits to her hips, her ass, her thighs, everything! She looked over at Esmay, Terry and Sheri. Each of them seemed to be realizing the same things and having similar thoughts. She walked up to an also still naked Sheri and realized she was being followed by both Terry and Esmay. She surprised Sheri with a kiss on her mouth and immediately got one in return. Their bodies were still oily from the mold release and she felt her breasts slithering along Sheri's own curves as they began to press their bodies together. At the same time, she heard Esmay's breath catch as Mel took her lips in her own and began to stroke her body right out where Andrea could watch them as she made out with Sheri.

Terry was the only one left without a partner, but both Sheri and Andrea took care of that detail by pulling her into their embrace and making their kiss a three way affair. Things would've stepped off hurriedly from there, if Mel hadn't pulled back from Esmay to announce. "We all need to head for the showers to rinse this oil off or we're all going to have the worst acne in history! This stuff is supposed to be skin safe, but I've heard stories from people who've played with this stuff, you know, sexually. They all told me the same thing, don't! If you keep it on too long, you'll have the worst blemishes you can imagine within a few hours. And inside? Ouch!"

The five women crowded into the two stall shower room and began washing one another off. They took Mel's warning seriously too, and so scrubbed one another thoroughly to make sure they got all the oil off. Somehow though in all that shuffle, each and every one of them somehow managed to find at least one powerful orgasm at the hands of her playmates slash shower buddies. As the newcomer, Sheri got the most attention and had several orgasms as she was fingered and kissed and suckled by each of the women in turn, including Mel. Once she was thoroughly cleansed of the oil, Terry dropped to her knees and thoroughly explored Sheri's every fold and her clit, pushing two fingers deep inside to tickle her G-spot too. If Mel hadn't had her gagged with a deep kiss, sheri's screams would've echoed across the campus as she came hard enough to put her on her own knees.

If they'd had the time, their play could've gone on for hours, but Sheri had a date with Tommy, and the rest of them were meeting Mona and Mel's and Andrea's parents at the restaurant in less than an hour and they still had to get ready. Still, all during their shower and afterward, they all welcomed Andrea with her camera shooting away at them in their nothing. She got a surprising number of spectacular, better than men's magazine quality shots of each of the women too. She got even more especially pornographic quality shots, especially when Terry and Sheri had gone down on one another and Sheri's spectacular orgasm! Esmay in particular loved having close-up pictures taken of her pussy, and she spread her lips wide using her fingers to be sure Andrea could get all the detail perfectly.

Sheri especially was provocative and playful, posing and setting up shots for Andrea to take and involving each of the other girls whenever she could manage it. Andrea's absolute favorite came when Sheri dropped to her knees in front of a just showered Terry, and licked a broad swath from deep between her thighs all the way up to and over her heart shaped patch of bush, sliding back down to suckle gently on her clit which had been poking out of hiding as she'd been observing the very sexy goings on. Andrea had caught the expression of surprised ecstasy on her lover's face, with her nipples standing at perky attention, her areolas crinkled and flushed dark along with a beautiful view of Sheri's action at her pussy. It had of course led to Terry's returning the favor. Andrea knew that both events were going to end up in her masturbation screen-saver on her bedroom computer. She couldn't wait to show it to both Terry and Esmay!

Sheri left them a few minutes later to meet Tommy, and the other four of them made their way into the lab to choose their robots' colors. When Mel rvealed that they could do multiple colors, the game was on! In the end, After viewing and considering various options, Andrea ended up choosing a nearly dayglow purple for her robot's primary color with bright cherry red nipples and areolas. Esmay Chose a baby pink with purple nipples to match Andrea's robot's body color, but elected to leave the things bush as close a match to her glossy blue-black as they could get. Meanwhile, Terry chose a pale bright green for her body and a deep forest green for her nipples and also elected to keep the bush her natural color. Before she'd left and already knowing about the color options, Sheri had chosen to go with a bright primary red body with bright blue nipples for contrast. The resulting images on the screen were both gaily happy and exceptionally sexually appealing.

This little exhibition was going to make one hell of a statement. And best of all, this kind of thing wasn't frowned upon at this school, since the students' rights to artistic self-expression were a priority to the faculty. That fact was in fact actually considered one of the school's primary draws for new art students.

They'd been getting dressed as they chose their colors and looked at the results on the computer's display. As Mel had asked, each of the girls had chosen an extremely sexy and very short dress that would be hiding absolutely nothing below their waists in front if they didn't close their legs when they sat down. This was especially true since none of them were going to be wearing panties either. All had chosen high heeled sandals since it was stil warm enough for that kind of thing and each did up her makeup to be as sexily attractive as she could be. From what Mel was telling them about that asshole, they were going to make sure he felt every single move they made tonight and he was going to find absolutely no satisfaction from any of them. They were all, Mona, Karen, Mel, Andrea, Terry and Esmay going to make it crystal clear that none of them would ever be available to a loser like him. Especially one who would try to seperate a happily successful couple just because he didn't approve of their sexual choice and denied their right to choose as they wished!

Andrea was remembering the feeling of being slowly enveloped in that warm foam and the memory made her shiver with carnal desire. She could still feel the ghosts of that gentle tingling warmth and pressure as it had climbed her body and filled her every crevice, even as they were leaving the lab. She knew that was going to be an experience she would always treasure, even if she didn't know why it was turning her on so much!

Mel surprised her when she looked into her eyes. "you too huh? I felt exactly the same way when I got myself molded. I really want to do it again!"

"Really?" Esmay seemd a little surprised by their feelings, "It kind of freaked me out being in that little box with that stuff climbing my body..." she shivered. "I do like the idea of my teenage body being preserved for all to see forever though! I'm just glad the box was clear enough to see out of!"

"Me too!" Terry giggled as they walked across the school common, "I think I agree more with Andrea and Mel though on the molding process. It was nicely sensual! The feel of that warm foam surrounding me felt like one of Andrea's and Mel's group hugs. Like I was being surrounded in soft boob flesh! It kind of turned me on and I'm not afraid to admit, I left a puddle of cum in my foam! I was happy to see it didn't ruin the mold."

"Ooh, me too!" Andrea laughed, "I thought I might be the only one who did! I'm glad I'm not alone!"

Mel was laughing too. "Well, just so you two know, that foam's airtight and waterproof once its completely set, and it probably sucked up every drop of your cum and has it trapped in its bubbles! So your cum is going to be preserved for all time too! Those molds are going to smell like your girlie juices forever!"

Terry got an evil glint in her eyes. "I wonder if that's why they made it warm up and fizzle like that? To turn us girls on and make us cum in our molds? Maybe some lonely little lab boys wanted a way to get to at least see and smell what they weren't getting any other way? Maybe they even wanted to make some unmentionable molds? You know how shy and perverted those lab type boys can be!" They were all laughing hysterically by the time she'd finished.

They arrived at the restaurant still giggling and chuckling among themselves. The moment they entered, they spotted Mona's stalker standing at the table next to her and across from where Karen and Jason sat. He was playing it cool at the moment, but the look on his face when he saw Mel with the rest of the girls, told the true story. Neither Karen nor Jason had missed it either. As the group approached the table, Andrea was pleased to see that Karen had dressed entirely in the spirit of the evening, in a deep ocean blue mini-dress a lot like Terry's, her brightly white furred pussy clearly visible where she sat faceing them with her legs slightly spread for comfort, but not enough to expose her daring to anyone not right in front of her. Jason looked like he was trying out for the lead in a James Bond film, in a black two-piece suit over a bright blue mandarin collared silk shirt that matched Karen's dress perfectly. In fact, like bond would've, Andrea could see the characteristic bulge where Jason was actually carrying his licensed pistol low on his left side beneath his jacket. It made sense if Karen had told him what they were up to and why.