Andy Comes Home - Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the front door and as the lights came on, she noticed the fresh flowers that were on the entryway table to greet her. She went to them, bent and took in their scent. I think she was checking to see if they were real. Then she read the card that was with the flowers: "Thank you for giving me my life. Jim." She turned to me with a smile.

"I was here yesterday to make sure everything was right and to stock up on groceries. How could I not get you flowers," I asked.

"But, what if I said there was someone else, or that I didn't feel the same way about you," she asked.

"Then I would have had ten days in the desert to just think and reflect," I said with a shrug. "But, you didn't say any of that, did you?"

She came over to me and put her arms around my neck and quietly told me she didn't say anything like that as she brought her lips to mine. The kiss was more intimate than intense, if that makes any sense. When we broke the kiss, both of us were smiling - we smiled a lot in that house during the next ten days!

I brought the bags in and put them in the Master Bedroom while Michelle looked around the house.

"While you get unpacked, I'll fix a little snack for us," I told her.

It only took me a few minutes to prepare the light snack of cold meats and cheese with a bottle of wine. I had it all laid out on the table with candles lit in about 10 minutes. Then she came out and once again I was amazed that she was here with me.

"All settled in," I asked as she sat down at the table looking at how I had set it for us.

"Yes," she said smiling. "And, thank you for everything, Jim. And, I mean everything. A friend in the finance office at school told me that my loans had all been paid. I know that was you."

"It was my pleasure," I told her. "I didn't want you starting life with a school debt after working so hard to do well," smiling as I told her.

"But, when you paid it off, you didn't know what I was going to tell you today," she observed.

"I didn't know, but that wouldn't have changed the fact I was going to help you. Michelle, you carried extra classes and worked part-time to keep your need for loans to a minimum. And, you never asked for any help. It was only in the last year when you were able to earn a bit more consulting for some small businesses. Besides, I loved you and will always want the best for you," I told her as my hand covered hers.

She leaned forward and kissed me softly. Long after her lips left mine, I still felt their warmth and moistness. Then, she began to eat a bit.

"Michelle," I started, "I have never been with anyone like you..."

"And, you never will," she interrupted.

"True, but I have no experience and I just ask if I need guidance to give you what you deserve, will you give it to me?"

"Such a tough request," she said smiling. "Do I want to be pleasured or not? I know there's a trick in there somewhere."

"I love you," I told her.

"And, I love you. Now, let me go get ready for you. I saw that great tub and I am going to take a long soak and dress for the man I love."

"Take your time," I said with a smile.

"Oh, I will," I heard her say as she walked away. "While I'm getting ready, why don't you change and wait until I am done," she asked from the doorway to the Master. "There's something waiting for you on the bed."

I nodded as she turned and walked into the bathroom. After cleaning up from our snack and blowing out the candles, I looked on the bed and saw a gift box. The note read, "For My Jim." Opening it, I found a pair of navy blue silk boxers and a matching short robe. Both were so soft and just glided on my fingers.

Going into one of the guest bathrooms, I showered, shaved, and tried to make myself look as good as possible. As I looked in the mirror I felt my nerves were growing. What was I doing with such a lovely person? How was I going to please her? Yeah, I knew the mechanics of it, but what the hell was I doing?

Sitting on the couch waiting for Michelle, sipping on a glass of wine to steady myself, all I could do was hope that I could make her feel like the woman she wanted to be. It helped that I saw her as all woman, but with a bit extra. Time seemed to pass so slowly. Then I heard her heels on the floor and looked toward the bedroom door. God, I was trembling.

And then she was standing there. An angel; a princess; a Goddess in white. White heels, stockings, corset, and a sheer robe covering it all. Her makeup was a bit heavy but perfectly matching her skin tone and blue eyes. Her hair looked more full. And then I looked at her smiling face.

"I'm going to tell you this one time, so pay attention, young man,"she told me in a playfully stern voice. She wasn't wearing any panties and it was the most erotic vision I had ever seen. She lifted her growing cock in her hand and told me, "This is my clitty." Turning around and pointing to what looked like a jewel, but I later found out it was a plug. "This is my pussy," she told me as she looked over her shoulder. Then turning and walking toward me, her hips moving from side to side; her clitty swinging gently; she reached out and gripped my now hard cock (when did I get hard, I wondered), and told me, "This is...oh god it's big," she said in surprise as she wrapped her hand around the base. Her fingers did not meet.

"I had no idea you were this thick or long," she told me. The confidence she had faltered for a moment.

"I had no idea I was big. I never compared or measured," I told her quietly. "If I had known I was bigger than average, I would have told you, I think."

"Trust me, you are big," she told me again, "and you will need to be gentle with me. This," as she gripped my cock," could do a little damage." I nodded.

"This cock," emphasizing the word, "belongs to me." My cock had been tenting the boxers and robe. But, as she gripped me, it came out and was standing out of my robe leaking as she slowly stroked me.

"And your heart belongs to me," I told her as I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. Our lips came together in a deep, passionate, tongue wrestling kiss. As we kissed, her arms went around my body and we embraced tightly; my leaking cock rubbing on her clitty. I had never felt anything like it and found we were both moaning.

As we broke the kiss, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I loved watching her walk in front of me; her hips moving so gracefully from side to side. It didn't matter what angle I looked at her from, she was equally stunning.

We stood at the foot of the king bed looking at one another. It had been so long for me, where do I start?

"Michelle, I am not sure where I should start, but I know I have to kiss your clitty," I told her as I got a pillow to kneel on in front of her.

Looking at her clitty and seeing that it was waking, I brought my lips close and slowly swirled my tongue over the head. It was hot, soft and spongy, having the texture of velvet, I think. Even if my description is a bit off, I just knew I loved how it felt and how she tasted

I didn't wait long to wrap my lips over the head and begin sucking on her. While I was very unsure about my technique, I'm not sure that was important because she started moaning almost immediately.

"I've waited years to feel that,"she told me just above a whisper.

Then I began to slowly get to know every centimeter of her clitty and balls. So smooth; not a hair on her as I licked, kissed, and sucked my way over her clitty not forgetting her sensitive inner thigh. Her balls weren't very big and fit in my mouth so perfectly. Then I kissed up the underside and back down noticing where I heard her moan.

Looking up at her, I ran my fingers over her clitty and took her between my lips. Before she could blink, I had half of her in my mouth. A few bobs on her and my nose was against her skin. She wasn't that big; but she wasn't small, either. I guess, looking back on it, she was about 'average.'

I slid my lips over her several times, and then backed off of her just to look up into her eyes.

"How can you do that, Jim," she asked quietly.

"Practice," I told her with a gentle laugh.

And then took her all of the way down, again. This time I started using my tongue on her underside making sure I hit that sensitive spot just behind the head. Over and over as my hands were on her ass; her perfect ass, as I pulled her toward me. It wasn't long before I felt her hand on my head and her hips begin to move. She began to fuck my mouth faster and faster.

"Jim," she moaned, "I'm going to cum...god...fuck...so good."

I began to hum and moan on her clitty. I wanted to be so good for her. I wanted to feel her explosion in my mouth; to feel her shoot her love into me. I could feel her begin to get a bit bigger. Feel the head begin to expand and as it did I pulled back to just suck on the head while I turned the jeweled plug knowing I was igniting so many nerves.

Her hands held my head tight as she moaned.

"I'm cumming, Jim...God..Fuck..." as she shot into my mouth. I swallowed most of her cream. I swear it was the best thing I had ever tasted. As she finished, I continued to suck and stroke her, milking her dry.

Michelle leaned over me with her hands on my shoulders for support. Her legs were still trembling which went away in a few moments. I stood and kissed her, sharing her cream. The kiss was long and deep as she cleaned her cream from my mouth with her tongue. Then we stood there. Arms around one another just breathing, or in her case panting a bit.

"Where did you learn..." she started in a whisper.

"I told you. Practice.I started two months ago with a dildo so I would be ready for you on this night" I gently explained.

"You do love me," she stated and she seemed so amazed anyone would do that for her.

"I do," I confirmed.

I lifted her and placed her on the bed gently smiling. She really had that 'I just orgasmed' look. You know the one when the hair is a bit messy, cheeks flushed, eyes dilated a bit with a kind of dreamy smile. I just laid down on the bed and held her close as her heart slowed; gently caressing her as I waited.

She began stroking my cock getting me to full hardness quickly. Again, she tried to put her hand around the base, and she couldn't.

"You are bigger than I imagined; thicker and longer," she whispered as she looked at my cock. Then turning to look into my eyes, "Please be gentle." I just nodded. I never thought I was that big, but, then again, I never really compared.

As I held her, I began to kiss her gently and slowly turned her jeweled plug which had her moaning softly. I knew I was hitting so many sensitive nerves and re-igniting her passion and desire.

I slowly removed the plug. Twisting it one way, then the other as I pulled it from her slowly. Then I reached over to the end table and got a bottle of lube.Putting some on my fingers and spreading it to warm it a bit, I slipped two fingers in her pussy. They went in easily as I began to move them in and out, in and out stretching her as I did by spreading my fingers.

Then I added a third finger with more lube. If there was a consistent lesson that I saw it was that you could never use too much lube. Three fingers sliding in and just rubbing up against her p-spot. With each touch, she moaned softly. I used the three fingers to stretch her a bit more.

"I think I'm ready," she told me. "Just go slow and be gentle, Jim."

I spread lube on my cock which got harder as I did. Once it was shining, I rubbed it on her entrance and could see her tense.

"Breathe, Baby, just breathe," I told her softly.

I watched her relax a bit and then began to push. Gripping her hips, I pushed harder. She was still so tight. Then as I pushed and pulled on her hips, the head popped in. I stopped moving as I heard her gasp and groan. Her eyes shut so tight.

"Big. You're big," she almost whispered as I just kept still in her.

Rocking my hips a bit I slowly went deeper as the width of my cock stretched her pussy. I didn't want to hurt her, but I needed to be in her. Just moving the three inches in and out slowly as I opened her. Bending down to kiss her lips as I did. Owning her lips in that kiss, I slipped another two inches in. She groaned, gasped and moaned. Breaking the kiss, I looked at her to try and gauge how she was.

"It hurts," she told me, "but it hurts so fucking good, Jim. I want; I need more."

Who was I to say no? I slowly began to move the now five inches in and out. Her tunnel was tight around me, but slowly giving way. With every thrust and withdrawal her gasps and groans turned to moans.

"So good,"she kept repeating.

I started to move a little faster in her gradually going deeper until I was all of the way in. She kept moaning and her body started trembling slightly. Michelle's clitty got hard again and was leaking.

I maintained the same measured thrusts into her pussy knowing I was rubbing on her p-spot continually. Again and again I relentlessly rubbed it with my shaft and head of my cock. She began to move her hips to meet my thrusts. The just half-thrusts. I needed to cum in her so badly, but I had to be patient for her pleasure.

Reaching up, she pulled me down to cover her. Our lips cruising on one another as she continued to moan. Then her body began to shake. Her nails raked my back. She pushed my face up from hers and screamed as she had an orgasm. I felt her hot cream hitting my skin as the waves of pleasure crashed over her again and again.

"Fuck...God...Jim...Never...Never...Godddddd," as she thrashed her head and only made incoherent noises. She slowly came back to Earth with a heavenly smile.

"Never before. Never felt that before. Fuck, you just ruined me for anyone else," she told me with a small smile. "Now, fuck me. Take me as your lover."

I didn't need any more encouragement as I began to fuck her. Take her. Claim her. Impaling her over and over again.

"Harder, Jim," she told me as she moaned. "Harder and faster you fucking bastard."

Putting her legs on my shoulders, I started driving into her. Each stroke going deep. Each stroke hard. Pounding into her pussy as she kept lifting her hips to meet my cock. Her moans became screams of pleasure as she had another orgasm, her cream shooting in all directions on us both.

Her pussy clenching around me as I fucked her was enough to push me over the edge and I exploded in her shooting my cum; my seed into her body over and over. As she felt my hot seed, she cried out and had another orgasm. I don't know where it came from. Her heels beating on my back as she creamed again panting and moaning.

I was still as I looked down at her. Michelle's eyes were glazed and she was very far away. Her body still had tremors going through it as I gently took her legs from my shoulders, slipped to her side and just held her close. We both were still floating from our orgasms as I kissed her hair gently.

"Are you okay," I whispered after a few minutes.

"Better than okay," she replied. "I am not sure what I am, but it's great. Never felt this before."

I just held her tighter, happy to be with her.

"Jim, you just took me to places I never knew existed. Not just one anal orgasm, but three!"

"Then I did well for you," I asked.

"Well? No, you were fucking amazing," she told me with a smile. "But I know I will be sore for a day or two, so my pussy might be closed for business."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," I told her sincerely.

"No, Baby," she told me, "you are big, but perfect," as she slowly caressed my now soft cock. "But, I do have a mouth and hands that can be put to use, you know."

I nodded and smiled.

We took a shower together and actually cleaned one another - nothing more. Then we fell into bed naked and slept contentedly for the next 12 hours. We both woke up happy and kissing one another softly.

The next nine days were heaven in the desert. After that we went home and she moved into my bedroom. Both of us knew our time was limited because she had her job to start in October that was 400 miles away.

But neither time nor distance would diminish our love for one another.

During her first year with the company, Michelle called me several times a week just to check in and let me know how she was doing. She came home at all of the holidays and we were very happy. Every time she left, it became harder and harder, but I tried to not let it show. She was making her life.

During the second year we talked about her being a woman full time including getting implants. I reminded her it might be hard at work after she got them, but she was sure it wouldn't be a big deal. I went with her to get them and cared for her afterward. Michelle worked from home as she healed and just kept doing better and better at work - even working from her bed!

Then the day came when she left to go back. That was the hardest parting of all. I reminded her that I loved her and this would always be her home; her refuge if she needed it. We continued to talk several times a week; then once a week; then it was silence. I knew something was wrong, but didn't know how to help her. I didn't hear from her until a year and half later and it was only by surprise.

12