All Comments on 'Angels of Christmas Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

My guess is that Woodburn and Marshall found roof that Carmella broke the law leaking the documents. That evidence disappears if they let Wellman retire and fade away with honor. It's a simple answer but maybe that's what was offered and accepted. It was great to find out that the IC is aware of his family, Teresa's family, and Laura's history. This was a great read, thanks WW!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

would be good if nance and carmella both got rhier heads split wide open

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

In my opinion absolutely the best story writer here on this or any other site. Thank u for all ur hard work n know u are appreciated.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 2 years ago

The tank has a water Cannon. The state troopers out rank anything that Nance could do. He and Carmela get arrested or back down.

As to how Carmela backed down his tenure was threatened as well as Marshal told him who was paying his freight and that she would leak it to national press

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

I agree with Tranz that Woodburn shut him up but gave him permission to raid the concert hoping that Troy would kill him with style in front of God and everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Governor Elect threatened to nominate Laura and Carmella wouldn't want that so he's staying quiet in case it happens. Laura is allowing her name to be used even though she has no intention of taking the job...She's obviously getting something in lieu though!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next and final chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Carmela and Nance will back down when a higher authority pulls on their leashes and makes them and their thugs back down. Crowbar and company will have to wait to get their hands on Carmela and Nance.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Love your Christmas story but the way you're writing I don't think this will be the end for Carmala and Nance. Someone will turn up with higher legal authority but too late to stop the fighting.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Carole will be a handful when a little bit older. Don’t understand Laura position on Carole. Did her ‘ old mother” do to her that making Laura a seen but not heard mother?

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES