Anja's Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my orgasm rising in me -- such a delicious feeling -- and I began rubbing my clit with one finger, sharing the stimulation with Jun's tongue, and building up to what I was sure was going to be an explosive squirting climax.

'It's coming, it's coming, ohh fuck, Jun, lick me, suck me, fuck meeee.'

I came, tumultuously, flooding her face, and taking a strange salacious pleasure in hearing her gagging slightly on my girl cum as it spurted from me. I wasn't done yet though. I'm quite capable of having a double climax, or even a series of three or four, one after another, and I was certainly turned on enough for that.

'Tilt your head back and put your tongue out.' I ordered her breathlessly, and she did so. I then started shamelessly fucking her face, thrusting my slippery wet pudenda up and down against her and building on my first orgasm. Faster and faster, I thrust my hips against her seeking that elusive second climax...

I was going 'uh, uh, uh...'

She was going 'ah, ah, ah..

The bed was moving away from me as I thrust against Jun's face, and I followed it. Fucking her face, fucking her mouth fucking her nose, reaching out for the peak. And then it came, scorching through me like a fireball. I stiffened, gasped, then almighty rush of clear, watery girl juice spurted from me and I fell forward into an impromptu 69 on top of her. She was still wanking her pussy furiously and I helped as best I could with my tongue, bringing her to a screeching climax, her third of the evening, which reduced her to tears. I could hear her muffled gurgling sobs between my legs and I rolled off her, suddenly concerned.

'Oh my God, Jun, did I go too far?'

'No, no,' she croaked, it was fantastic.... just.... so.... intense.'

I pulled her onto the bed properly, lay down next to her and kissed her wet face, again and again, then we lay there, just recovering.

'Sorry Jun, I know I can get too overpowering sometimes'

'No, I loved it. It was slightly scary at one point, but I think that's what made it so fucking thrilling! Lesbian sex huh? Sensational. Is that what it's like, or is it just you?'

'Well, I can't answer that. I know it's very varied and has far more shades and flavours (pun intended) than the boy-girl thing, but am I something special? Of course I am!' and we laughed.

We took separate showers, and I helped her to change the bedsheets, then we went to bed -- in separate rooms. That felt a little strange, and I think we were both a little conflicted, but Jun had said she wasn't looking for a girlfriend and, even after the intensity of the sex we'd just had, we weren't a couple. Just 'friends with benefits' I suppose.

We have remained so, and are still on good terms, but we don't sleep together, apart from in the euphemistic sense. This is how my life is. I guess I have become used to it now...

...To be continued.

12