All Comments on 'Anja's Game Pt. 03'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

OMG this was orgasmically good! I loved how Della was such a three-dimensional force of nature and the vivid description of her on stage. Anja really met her match here.

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

“chameleonic quality” — like very much that observation and it applies to your character-driven writing as well. You surround your MC with uniquely interesting women. Delicious, delightful, Della perfect example. So, too, the many women in “Savour Me”. The sex so beautifully crafted to reflect uniquely the feelings in that moment. Again, the ending of this well paced, tightly written piece like so many others of yours a bit of poignancy, a pause. Obviously like your writing.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster12 months ago

Very very good. Inspiring like you wouldn’t believe

CupidCupidCupidCupid12 months ago

Rubenesque, lascivious wink, this is by far one of your most sultry, Erotic stories so far! Thank you!! (I need to go and lie down now...) 😉

CupidCupidCupidCupid12 months ago

I appreciate that this might be one of many suggestions you receive, but, seriously, you can develop Della Delight's character and create a new series, charting her exploits with groupies, whilst on tour. It will certainly please Toesucker1 (foot fetish) and me (Rubenesque, chubby women)! 😉.

LissyWLissyW12 months agoAuthor

Thanjs for your comments folks. You keep me going!

CupidCupid: interesting suggestion re Della. I will keep that in mind for the future.🙂

Lissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES