Anja's Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled to my right and pulled at the buckle of her left shoe, with my teeth, releasing the coil of strap that wound around her ankle, then rolled the other way and repeated the process for the right shoe. She raised her legs in turn, shaking off the shoes, but she remained standing over me and began rolling down her stockings.

I can hardly describe how horny the view was as I lay on the floor looking up at her as she removed those fishnets, rolling them slowly, one at a time, down the long shapely length of her legs, and bending to pull them off her feet, making her breasts swing pendulously over me each time.

By now, I had unbuttoned my jeans and my fingers were churning lubriciously inside my wet, juicy pants. I wasn't far from an orgasm, but I wasn't prepared for what she did next. Still standing over me, she put the toes of her left foot in my mouth, wiggling them between my lips and running them back and forth across my teeth. This has never been a fetish of mine, but I went with it, suckling my way across her tootsies, from big toe to pinky, and back again, and I have to admit, it did feel erotic, perhaps just because it was her.

The taste of her foot was not what I expected; it was salty, as you'd expect after two hours of gyrating on stage, but there was also a slight hint of acrylic from her purple nail varnish. It wasn't unpleasant, just a surprise.

I don't know if it was the eroticism of the toe sex, or just the extraordinary view of her towering over me, but my hips were soon jerking and my legs writhing as my orgasm approached. I really went to town on my clit, wanking it furiously between two fingers until I erupted in a fiery, squirting climax, turning my head aside and squealing hoarsely as I came.

Della sat down next to me on the floor as my aftershocks subsided.

'Wow, you really liked that, huh?'

I tried to get my breath...

'Anything... I'd like anything with you, Della.'

'Aw, sweet thing. Well, I have plenty more things in mind for you.'

I gulped, wondering what she had planned. It was a deliciously tantalising feeling.

'Let's get you naked. I've yet to see that gorgeous bod of yours. Very remiss of me, but when I'm horny I tend to get a one-track mind and that track leads straight to orgasmic bliss.'

I laughed. 'Almost your band name '

'Well, it nearly was. Carrie keyboards wanted it to be, but we decided it would cause to many problems. Anyway, come here and get your kit off.'

She jumped on the bed and sat watching me, cross-legged, as I undressed. Jeez, she looked sexy in that position too.

I wriggled out of my now- messy jeans, and whipped off the vest top, leaving me in just my sheer black bra and pants. My erect nipples were at their most impressive, tenting the fabric of the bra noticeably and drawing a sharp intake of breath from Della. 'Oohh, heaven brought me nipples.'

I was loving the attention. All evening, I had been salivating over her, now it was her turn. I slipped off the bra and moved closer to her, so she could get the full effect, then I dropped my sodden pants, picked them up, and dangled them from a finger. It was a tacit offer that didn't pass her by.

'Give them here!'

She snatched them from me and rubbed the wet fabric across her mouth, tonguing my juice from the gusset.

'Oh, you delicious bitch.'

She lunged forward and threw an arm around me, hooking me towards her and capturing a nipple in her mouth. She was amazingly strong, crushing me to her and ravishing my breasts like a starving animal. Her licking and sucking was rabid, almost maniacal, and extremely drooly. No lover has ever made my tits so wet. She was literally salivating over them, and groaning in a raw, primal way. Almost overcome with her lust for me. For ME! OMG I was so blessed this night.

She flung me onto the bed, like a piece of flotsam, and homed in on my yearning pussy. I'd been longing for her mouth on my sex ever since that shiver-making encounter in the ladies' earlier, and now my dream was about to come true.

She was an intoxicating pussy-lover. Simultaneously lusty and tender, she knew precisely where and when to be vigorous and when to be delicate and languid. She expertly caressed every inch of my vulva, with a technique that was simply heavenly, using her tongue, lips and fingers in perfect concert. My inner lips, my clit, and it's hood, my vaginal entrance, and my G-spot, all got the most exquisite attention, sending me to an ethereal place that simply has no equal. I abandoned myself to her, and she immersed herself completely in the pleasure of my pussy. It was a perfect lesbian Eden.

My first climax was a shivery little mini, but it led to a rising crescendo of wailing delight. Della delight.

As the joy subsided into euphoria, she crawled up next to me and we pulled the covers over us, moaning and cooing contentedly.

'When I saw those bedazzling blue eyes of yours, I never dreamed they would lead to this bliss. This real bliss.'

'And I never dreamed I would end up in bed with that stunningly gorgeous and sexy woman on the stage' I said.

I snuggled close to her soft fleshy warmth and we dozed off.

I awoke about 4am to see her emerging from the en-suite. The bedside lamp was on, accentuating all her many curves. She was towelling herself, having just emerged from the shower, and she looked so different to that raunchy, jiggling, almost slutty person from the stage last night. No less beautiful and alluring, but different. This was the real Della.

She saw I was awake and smiled at me as she climbed back into bed next to me.

'Sorry honey, funny time for a shower but I felt a bit sticky.'

I turned to kiss her and looked at her face anew. No makeup, hair tied back in a loose ponytail, she looked almost childlike. So different.

I was reminded again of the chameleonic quality we women have. With just a few changes of hair, makeup, clothing and ATTITUDE we can project a completely different image. A completely different persona. It's a kind of superpower, and I love toying with it, as I'm sure Della does.

Smelling her soapy-clean body next to me, I suddenly felt grubby and I jumped up and nipped into the bathroom for a rinse. I showered quickly, got rid of the remnants of my makeup and returned to bed, where she was lying awake, waiting for me, her eyes shining.

I slipped in next to her, but she put her arm around me and rolled me on top of her. We kissed, briefly, but then she pulled me upwards, saying 'I wanna suck your nipples again.' I straddled her and dangled my breasts over her face, and she made the most beautiful love to them, rolling them around on her tongue and brushing her lips tenderly across them, her eyes closed in a kind of blissful adoration.

I slipped my hand between my legs to feel myself and my pussy was already slippery with love juice again, which I brought up to my nipples for her. She groaned when she tasted me; her hands on my waist gently urged me forward, and I moved up to sit on her face. She tucked her arms between my legs and put her hands on my bum cheeks, holding me in place, and I reached down and parted my labia with my fingers to fully expose myself to her.

She gently nuzzled me and inhaled my scent, then she opened her mouth and just let out a long slow gasp of pure lust before she actually licked me, just very softly, letting my inner lips ride smoothly over her tongue. Heavens above she was a good lover.

I let my head loll back and closed my eyes, abandoning myself to the waves of pleasure, as her tongue caressed my clitoris, then dipped down to enter me, briefly, before sweeping back up to spread my juice over my hard little bud. It was exquisite and soon I couldn't control the involuntary twitching and thrusting of my hips.

I was so wet she was making little piggy noises as she gorged herself on my dribbling pussy, and my climax rose from deep inside me then erupted like a flamethrower, causing every hair on my body to stand up and my toes to claw at the bedsheet as it rushed through me. I was rubbing my clit fiercely with a finger and continued, even as the climax began to subside, just trying to squeeze every last drop of orgasmic pleasure out of it.

'Ohhhhh, fuuuuuk, that's so gooood... '

I flopped forward then shuffled my knees backwards so that I could kiss her wet lips (both pairs) and then I continued down until I was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed. I looked up at her laying there on her back, a wonderful cornucopia of feminine flesh and curves: Her full thighs, the plump swelling of her pussy lips, her bum cheeks spreading under her weight, making her hips look even fleshier, and the swelling mounds of her breasts, still impressive even when she was flat on her back. She was languidly playing with her clitoris with one purple-nailed finger and it was such an erotic image, I can still see it clearly in my minds eye as I write this, months later.

I began to kiss and lick her feet because, as I had found out earlier, she liked that, and I wanted to please her. I took each foot in my hands in turn, and ran my tongue over every inch, pausing only to suck each of her toes, squeezing them against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, and she soon began to squirm and murmur.

'Mm, mmm, girl, you are a fast learner. That's heavenly.'

I continued for a little while, enjoying her moans of appreciation, then I began to move up, kissing my way along her leg. When I got to her thigh, I lingered over the full, fleshiness of both of them. I had spent a lot of time lusting after them when she was on stage in her fishnets, and now here I was, lying between them and free to gorge myself.

I kissed them all over, pressing my face into them and feeling her muscles flexing beneath their generous adipose covering when she moved her legs slightly.

'Ohh, so you like my thunder thighs, huh?'

'Mm, they're fucking lush' I replied. I was kissing her inner thigh as I spoke, and she squeezed her legs together playfully, squashing my head briefly in a powerful vice of flesh and muscle. I was well on my way to becoming a thigh-fetishist. They were addictive.

But her pussy awaited me, just a few inches away, and I turned my attention to its bounteous charms. Those awe-inspiring pussy lips were pouting tumidly, just waiting for my hungry mouth and I wasn't about to disappoint them.

I slipped a finger between them, feeling the gratifying wetness oozing from her, and ran it up to her clit, parting her flaps as it went, then I blew lightly on her glistening flesh, making her shiver and chuckle.

'Don't tease me honey, eat me, fuck me.' The first words were almost sung and the last hissed with emphasis. Wow, even in bed she used her voice like an instrument of pleasure. I felt a surge in my pussy as my Skene's went into juicy overdrive.

Using both my hands, I spread her big lips apart and I planted a tender but salacious kiss on each of them, then I ran my nose up her slick, syrupy, wet groove, following it with my tongue, which I extended as it passed over her vaginal entrance, dipping it deeply into her well of creamy liquid. I gave her erect button a couple of side-to-side swipes with the tip of my nose, then latched onto it with my lips, sucking it into my mouth and flaying and rasping it with my tongue.

'Fucking hellll!!" She cried out, throatily, as an explosive orgasm suddenly crashed into her, and I was rewarded with a hot, earthy slug of Della juice, which I lapped up eagerly. Delicious, delightful, Della.

I wasn't finished yet though; I continued to caress her with my mouth, carefully and gently because she was very sensitive now, and I brought her slowly to a longer, smoother climax, while simultaneously getting myself off again with my fingers in my pussy, my knees spread wide and my bum in the air.

We subsided into sighs and whimpery moans, and I crawled up next to her. We snuggled together and soon fell back to sleep.

I awoke to her looking at me, with a gratified smirk.

'Bloody hell, I'm glad I went for a piss in the interval last night. You are a spectacular fuck, honey.'

I giggled slightly. 'You're pretty spectacular yourself.'

'Babe, I've fucked a lot of lezbo groupies, and none have come close to you.'

I couldn't decide whether to be flattered by the compliment on my sexual prowess, or insulted by being called a 'lezbo groupie', but either way, her matter-of fact manner brought me down to earth with a bit of a bump. I was obviously just last night's pleasure. A one-night show. Tomorrow would bring another town, another girl like me.

With a little wrench, I made the mental adjustment and decided I was OK with it. After all, I had enjoyed myself too, and I'd got plenty of gratification out of our brief hook-up.

She was gazing at me, her eyes sparkling. 'My God, those eyes Anja, you had me as soon as I caught sight of them.' She flung the covers back, revealing our nakedness again... 'One for the road?'

I didn't need any persuasion, and I bent my head to those glorious tits again.

'Better make it quick though,' she said, 'I don't want to miss breakfast.'

12