All Comments on 'Ann Taylor and Friends'

by DaftDrafter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Much better story than the pen name suggested. Wife seems inclined to stray though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, she already cheated on him. The rest of this martian slut ray festival isn't really necessary. It's the same bullshit plot progression as 99.9999% of all the other LW crap lately. The only question is, will the husband turn out to be a closet homosexual and suddenly decide he likes slurping another man's cum out of her whore pussy, or if he'll man up and hire a lawyer before she gets that far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, with 18 good years, you want to turn her into a slut and have him blow his entire career and retirement? Glad I was a Marine

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Well told story so far. I could spout all sorts of thoughts about the characters, but it's your universe in here, so I won't. One thing missing is any prelude to where each character stands on relationships and fidelity. I can see Ann using the "thought" of doing it to spice up their sex lives or going down the rabbit trail. Not that people do what they should, but a Major fighting for Lt Colonel before he's kicked out would likely not get involved with this scenario given the previous incident with the post commander. (Yes, I'm a veteran.) 5* so far

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

I can see this one quickly going off the rails after her last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah this is the kind of behavior that can end a military career toot sweet. If this officer wants to hold on to his he better get a handle on his wife. He is now aware that the resident three star has put his post on notice and he should take the hint. In the military a wife's conduct can negatively impact the military man's career. Seen it happen.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Very entertaining. Nice first story, I hope to see more from you.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

First, congrats on your first story. Now, how does doing the neighbor girl solve their problems of getting cell phones and computers for the three kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine beginning. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy read but they are on thin ice now. Just her kissing the girl (if it is not just a story to sex up the night) went too far. Once her gets the girl she will want another guy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Begging for trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice as a fantasy. Don't care for it much in real life. Had an assignment to a base/unit cancelled because both were slated for closure. A year or so later a guy from that unit rolled into mine. I mentioned to him how disappointed I was when my move got cancelled - Cold War draw down and all that. He told me I dodged a bullet. The unit was a nest of wife swappers from the commander on down. You got jobs, recognition and promotion recomendations only if you made your wife available. Single guys like me either got out of the base or found their careers ended. The same happened to married guys like himwho refused to join the club.

In other words, it's all fun and games in fantasy, but destroys unit cohesion in reality.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I always thought that stories basically had a beginning, middle, and ending. This had a good start for the first two items, but it really sucked when it came to the ending. Since the author didn't indicate there would be more chapters, I liked it until the end. 3 stars as it is written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see an upcoming separation from the military - general discharge at the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I TEND TO BASE MY EELINGS OF A STORY BASED UPON THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR ACTIONS. I TEND TO DISREGARD GRAMMAR (?) ERRORS ETC. I DON'T MUCH LIKE THIS STORY BECAUSE THE WIFE IS JUST LITTLE TOO EAGER (OR EASY) ABOUT THIS, I THINK I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING AND I DON'T MUCH CARE FOR IT.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I liked the way you told the story. Certainly left us the readers looking for ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that a cuck tune I hear playing??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Detailed description of how fucked up life can be making bad decisions and then they even consider following that path.....sorry, this is shit. Stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If that's all there is -- and the lack of a chapter number is a clear indication of that -- it's not much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lesbian Martin slutwife/swingers ray incoming. Of course this will end up with lesbian gangbngs and bi sexual swinging parties. If that's your thing have at it.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Congratulations on your 1st story.

I hope this was set in the late 90s, even then Europe was still doing OK regarding cell phone tech. The Matrix (1999) they used Nokia phones (a Finnish company)...

He put the word out that he'd discipline anyone caught for "moral turpitude" in his command.

From this point on any question of being with Lisa is null and void. They are struggling to afford tech for their kids, he doesn't think he'll get promoted the last thing he wants is a demotion and another move.

I realise it's fantasy, but it should have internal logic.

At 1800 words and without a proper conclusion I have to wonder if this is a 1st part. If so, it could/should be longer and you should let people know.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that went to StupidVille really quickly.

Just another older washed out cuck writer trying again, and still flopping around like a fish out of water.

Thanks for the laugh.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Well I suppose the ridiculous early comment about Germany being behind in mobile phone and computer technology confirmed the author is from the US...one of, if not the most technologicaly advanced countries in the world being compared to the US like that is laughable. Lost interest after that level of ignorance to be honest...

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just curious if there is a 2nd chapter. They're at the age this could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Good. It's true, she is a bit easy and I can see where it is going, but I like it. Ch 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More cuck shit in the making???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Conduct unbecoming but if he is dead ended anyway, what the fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally, someone comes up with a good sex scene in a story with teenaged kids - in the building, too! This 3rd wheel woman shows a lot of promise so run with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous