Anna Joins the Squash Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Fun and sex at the Squash Club.
2.9k words
4.38
5.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my experiences at the squash club and elsewhere.

It follows directly on from Pt 1, so please read that first.

My name is Anna and I am a married cock loving cum slut. I am aged 25 at this time, a tall dark haired slim lady with nice pert tits and bum. I'm also bi.

After Sally and I had finished fucking and sucking a number of guys off in the sauna, we had showered and were sat in the bar having a drink.

Sally had got a membership form for me to fill out. A couple of the guys from the sauna joined us. After I had filled the form out, Sally had proposed me and I needed two people to second my application.

I asked the guys, "would you second my application guys?"

One smiled at his mate.

"Not sure about that, do we really want a sex mad slut in our club, what do you think Tony?"

"What's in it for us if we second you?" Tony responded.

"Come on guys, don't fuck around, what do you want?. You've both fucked me and I've sucked your cocks."

Paul, the other guy smiled, "only joking Anna, of course we will second your membership application. Mind you, another fuck would guarantee it."

He was stroking his cock through his shorts, my cunt was stiil nice and wet from the fucking it had already had.

I guess I'm lucky that I'm blessed with a cunt seems to be able to take as much cock as it wants. It seldom gets sore and the guys always comment on how tight it is. I love using my pelvic muscles on a cock, sucking it into my cunt, and I know guys love it.

Looking directly at Paul, "how big is your car?"

"Big enough," he replied grinning.

They signed my application form and Sally handed it in.

"I need to get home, are you alright with these two?"

"I'll be fine, I'm sure they will give me a lift home afterwards.

I kissed her goodbye and turned to the guys.

"Come on then, it's fuck Anna again time."

We headed out to the car park, it was quite busy being lunch time but luckily Paul's car was parked around a corner of the car park, less visible.

I got in the back with Paul whilst Tony got in the front. Paul started kissing me, his hands pushing up under my top, squeezing my tits. My legs opened giving Tony a good view of my wet panties. While Paul was concentrating on my tits, Tony reached out and was soon pulling my panties down. I lifted my ass so he could pull them down.

He soon had a couple of fingers up inside me.

"Fuck your cunt is soaking wet, you want it don't you?"

I was sucking Paul's cock by now,

"Yes boys, I want cock, I want to be fucked by both of you." I said quickly as I went back to sucking his cock.

Paul had pulled my top off and Tony was tugging on my skirt. I was soon naked. Paul had his trousers around his ankles, I climbed on top of time guiding his cock into my cunt. He pulled me forward, kissing me. I started riding his cock, my ass was bouncing in front of Tony who was watching Paul's cock sliding up my cunt.

I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, then his finger slid inside my cunt, one, then two fingers alongside Paul's cock.

"Oh god that's it, fuck me."

I felt his fingers pull out, I looked back at him, smilling. His fingers started probing my anus. I stopped riding Paul's cock, allowing him to insert his fingers up my ass. They were using both my holes.

"You like it up your ass Anna," Tony said, as I ground down on Paul, his cock in my cunt and being finger fucked up my ass by Tony.

"Fucking love it, especially cock."

Tony got out and opened the rear door, Paul moved me around so my ass was facing the open door. I positioned myself on top of Paul, one leg bent up, the other down on the floor giving Tony access to my ass.

He must have used his fingers to moisten his cock, he pushed it in my anus, my sphincter gave way as he pushed his cock up my ass.

I was being double penetrated in the car park and loving it. My orgasm soon arrived and I squirted over Paul's cock and balls.

"What a fucking slut, she just wants it, don't you Anna."

I felt Tony unload his spunk, filling my rear passage. His cock plopped out.

Paul said," get out Anna, I need some of your ass as well."

I climbed out backwards, I was stood naked beside his car. Paul scrambled out, got behind me. I lent over, leaning on the rear seat as his cock slid easily up my ass.

He was pounding away up my ass, I felt another orgasm coming.

"Harder, Paul fuck my ass, oh fuck yes, I'm fucking cummming again."

Another load of spunk filled my ass, his balls were banging on my cheeks. He gripped my hips making sure every last drop of his cum was up my ass.

I just stayed there bent over, my ass in the air as they pulled their trousers up. I could feel their cum running out of my ass, running down my thighs.

"Hurry Anna, someone is coming. Oh don't worry he is a friend of ours."

My knees were resting on the seat, my legs bent, my ass still in the air. I thought about moving, then I started rubbing myself between my legs.

I heard a zip and then another cock pushing at my cunt lips. I felt for it and pulled it into my cunt.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

"Who is she?" I heard him ask Paul and Tony.

"Say hello to Anna, a new member." Paul said.

"Hello Anna, nice to meet you, I'm Ian. God your cunt is amazing, it's sucking my cock."

"Hello Ian, cum in my cunt please, it needs it."

He grabbed my hips, giving me a good fucking. I felt myself cummming again as my cunt was soon filled with a load of cum.

As he withdrew, I turned and looked at him, I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth, sucking him dry.

The three of them stood there as I licked my lips. I used my panties to wipe myself clean. Pulled on my top and skirt.

"Nice to meet you Ian, now guys how about a lift home?"

Paul and Tony gave me a lift home and I agreed to meet them Sunday morning for some tuition. Paul had a court booked and offered to give me some more tuition!

That afternoon I called Sally and she popped around. I told her what had happened, how they and a new guy called Ian had fucked me in the car park.

"Dirty girl, Ian was the first guy I fucked at the squash club, in fact, his was the first cock I ever saw."

"What." I exclaimed, "but your married."

"I know but all he does is fuck me in the missionary position and in the dark. I've never seen his cock. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy but sex was so boring. So when I started playing squash and found the sauna area, well it opened my eyes."

"I was in the sauna for the first time, my towel covering me up. Ian walked in, naked, my eyes never left his cock. He sat next to me, his cock hanging down. He saw me looking at it. He just said I could touch it if I wanted to. I felt so embarrassed as I had never seen one, let alone touched one."

"Go on, it won't bite you."

Sally continued telling me how she finally reached out and held a cock for the first time in her life. She told me how he put his hand on hers, stroking his cock. And how it started to grow in her hand. She said her eyes never stopped looking at it, growing bigger and harder. She never even noticed that her towel had fallen open until she felt his hands on her tits. His hand drifted down to her stomach, then to the top of her mound.

She said that she wanted to stop him, but his cock was so enticing, she found she was stroking it on her own as his hand rubbed over her slit. She felt her legs opening, allowing a man to put his fingers in her cunt for the first time in her life.

"No way, what about previous boyfriends, your husband, you must have had some experiences?"

No she replied, I was a typical virgin bride, sex was a mystery to me." Sally said.

"Well you've certainly changed now." I exclaimed.

"I know, the next thing I knew he was kneeling between my legs with his cock rubbing up and down my slit. He lifted my legs and I just watched as he pushed it up inside me."

"So he fucked you."

"Oh yes, it was like the floodgates opening. After he came in me he put it by my mouth. He got me to kiss it, then suck it. I orgasmed as I sucked it hard again."

"After that I experimented with loads of guys, and, obviously girls."

She had to go as Simon, her husband was due home. She kissed me, "enjoy tomorrow," she said.

I arrived at the club and changed into my sports outfit, I only had a normal bra, I thought I must buy some. I noticed my nipples were hard and you could see them sticking out. At least I wore a decent pair of white knickers. I found Paul in the bar with Ian.

"Hi guys, I trust you are going to be gentle with me."

"Of course we will, at least on the court!"

Paul started with Ian watching from above. He was a good tutor and I was soon playing some rallies with him and hitting the ball well.

"How about a proper game then, I'll go easy."

"OK."

He beat me 9-6. He had me running all over the place. I was gasping for breath at the end.

Paul then suggested a fun game. For every point won, the loser lost an item of clothing. I looked up and only Ian was watching us, so I agreed.

I, somehow won the first point.

"Right shorts off."

He grinned as he dropped his shorts. His cock was pointing out of his briefs.

I lost the next point.

"Your turn, drop your knickers.

I pulled them down, every time I played a shot, my ass and bush showed. I lost the next point.

"Bra." He said.

"That's not fair, I'll have to take my top off as well."

Ian was leaning over as I peeled my top off, removed my bra and put my top back on

I somehow won the next point. I think it was because he was looking at my ass.

"Briefs."

I watched as he removed his briefs. His cock was at half mast.I won the next point as well. I got him to remove his shirt. He was now playing naked.

I looked up at Ian, who was laughing his head off.

Paul concentrated and won the next point.

"Skirt."

I lost the next one.

"Top."

We were both naked apart from our shoes and socks.

I then heard the cheers and clapping from above. Looking up, about seven or eight guys were watching us.

I went to pick up the ball and it was at the far end of the court. I could feel my cunt getting wet as I wiggled my ass walking to pick it up. I bent right over, keeping my legs straight. I knew my ass and pussy was on full display.

I turned and walked back, my tits bouncing as I looked up at the crowd with a big grin on my face.

"Your turn to serve," I said to Paul. He grinned and we played a few more points, mainly to the gallery.

If you've ever played a sport naked, you will know what I mean. You feel so free, I even enjoyed the fact that that I was being watched. Paul managed to hit my ass with his racket a few times. When I fell over I got a cheer as my legs opened and my bush was on full display.

Mind you it was not so easy for Paul with his cock flapping around. I even grabbed it a few times and pulled it.

Once I ended up on my back I laid there looking up at the gallery, someone shouted go on Paul, fuck her.

I grinned as he looked embarrassed.

"Later on, I promise you can fuck me."

We gathered our clothes and with our towels around our shoulders heade to the changing rooms.

"Sauna?" Paul asked.

"No, why don't you and Ian come back to my house?"

I went in, showered and met them in the bar. I just put my skirt and blouse on. Ian had bought some drinks.

"Fuck Anna that was so sexy watching you play. I thought you were going to fuck Paul there and then."

"I admit I thought about it, but that might have been a bit too much."

I sat back, my legs open showing them I wasn't wearing any knickers.

"How about fucking me in comfort guys. Your welcome to come back to my house."

"Do you live alone then?" Paul asked.

I explained that my husband was away and I'd be happy to entertain them.

I could see their cocks getting harder as I teased them, I undid some buttons on my blouse.

"Just us?" Asked Ian.

"Well, not too many, my neighbours might get nosey."

Ian went off and I saw him talking to some guys at the bar. I smiled and pulled my skirt up. They saw I meant it as I ran my fingers up my slit.

"Lets go then." Ian said.

Paul jumped in my car and Ian followed me as we drove to my house. Paul soon had his hand on my cunt, he even got a couple of fingers in my cunt as I drove. God I was wet, I spread my legs as far as possible driving allowing him to finger fuck me.

I pulled into my drive just as I orgasmed, covering his hand with my juices. He stuffed his fingers in my mouth.

"I need fucking, lets go Paul."

I let him in, Ian had parked around the corner and walked down a lane to the back of my house. I took my skirt and blouse off, walked to the back door and let him in. Well him and three other guys!

I had five of them all to myself.

I led them back to my lounge. I sat on the sofa, spread my legs.

"I need fucking guys, help yourselves.

Ian was first plunging his cock between my legs, someone put his cock by my mouth. I sucked it.

My tits were being squeezed and my nipples pulled.

"Do what you want to me guys,every hole is open."

Paul sat down, his cock upright, Ian pulled his cock out. I jumped on Paul's cock facing him. Ian put his cock straight up my ass. I had rinsed my ass this morning so it was nice and clean. I had two cocks by my face. I was sucking on them in turn and using my hand on another cock.

They just fucked me over and over. I was cumming and screaming.

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder guys fill me with cock and cum."

They did, I didn't know the other three guys. I couldn't care.

I think they all came twice before we took a rest. I got them some beers and just sat there with a huge smile on my face.

Then the phone rang, I answered and it was D, my husband. I smiled at the guys as I told him I was in the middle of being fucked by five guys. I was telling him in detail as I felt a hard cock between my legs. I bent forward a bit allowing his cock to slide up my cunt.

"One is fucking me now," I moaned into the phone.

I kept describing what was being done to me over the phone to my husband.

"Are you wanking over your wife being fucked?"

"Yes, you dirty cunt. Let them all fuck you."

I put the phone down after he had shot his load and returned to let them use me again.

They finished by giving me a cum shower over my face, tits and all over me.

I had cum all over me and in every hole. As they left I kissed them all, even the ones I didn't know.

Paul and Ian smiled as they left. I stood there, covered in cum.

I guess it was about two hours later after I had showered that I heard a knock on the back door. Paul and Ian stood there!

They stayed the night and just fucked me.

I love the squash club. xxx