All Comments on 'Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 03'

by EmilyTyers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Terrific beginning to the body modifications that Mr. Croker will have made on Anne-Marie. Next I assume will be enhanced tits as he promised. I look forward to Anne-Marie getting very large enhancements, even larger than might look natural on her petite frame to announce to the world what she is. Would filled cocksucking lips be on the menu? Piercings and tattoos as well? Mr. Croker seems to have extensive modifications and improvements that he wants to make on Anne-Marie’s body to transform her in his “perfect whore” who will, over the course of the next 400 days, be made to experience every kind of sex imaginable with individuals, groups, and in front of an audience. Mr. Croker clearly intends that Anne-Marie’s body, and then her mind, will be remade in ways she could not conceive.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the series just wish the chapters were longer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HOT! You are truly a very good writer. This is going to be an amazing series! 5 Stars!!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

“Daddy made his whore come and now it's time to return the favour. You are being filmed so I expect a better performance than you first blowjob for me.”

No doubt there will be a lot of filming in the next 400 days. Anne-Marie will become a pornstar with many cocks in all her holes and deepthroating the biggest cocks. She will likely be filmed stripping in front of an audience, performing in a BDSM club, and perhaps even being filmed as she services men in an alley as a street whore. The author makes clear that Mr. Corker’s twisted imagination seems to know no bounds.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Kegel exercises will make Anne-Marie a more exciting fuck for her customers.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I wonder if tattoos and piercings to mark Anne-Marie's body as a sex slave and whore is Mr. Crocker's style. Such decorations would certainly humiliate her, especially if the tattoos were prominently displayed.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I will second the anonymous comment. You are a very talented writer You have created a very three-dimensional character in Anne-Marie and her thoughts and feeling really make the story seem very real in the context of this tale.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"By the time he told me he'd send the pictures and film to not only my husband, but Dr. Khan, I couldn't even sob anymore. I was truly broken."

This is no cuck story, or at least a very unusual cuck story. Mr. Croker will keep Anne-Marie's

weakling husband fully apprised of her degradation. He must know that he is ensuring

that their marriage is destroyed and at the end of the 400 days they will not recognize each other. I look forward to the step-by-step transformation of Anne-Marie over the next

many chapters.

SatcommSatcomm7 months ago

Great story. Hope there’s more coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really hope there are more parts to cum.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers7 months agoAuthor

There are. It takes a while for each chapter to be approved.

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Keep the stories coming. I really enjoy reading about Anne-Marie's ordeal..I hope the husband gets some punishment too..

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I really like that the story is told from the POV of Anne-Marie. She sees exactly what is happening to her and we read of her thoughts and feelings, as well as what Mr. Croker is telling her and making her do. This makes for a very real and compelling story.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"I am going to take some before photos of your cunt for my Anne-Marie scrapbook. I'll take some after ones post-surgery of course and send both to Alex to remind him of what his wife's sex looked like before I had it re-made according to my will. Oh I know, it's a tactless display of power over you both, but I enjoy that sort of thing."

He began to click away, entirely focussed on my sex, not even giving a glance to the tears falling down my face. "Now hold yourself open. Hold your puffy little lips open for Daddy. Good girl. That's it, display yourself like a wanton little whore. Now masturbate for me. Show me how you like to play with yourself."

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Well, I posted a quote that exemplifies what I think is the wonderful writing of the author. The quote, which I inadvertently sent before adding my comment, really describes what kind of a man Mr. Croker is and his intent to remake Anne-Marie’s body into the body of a “perfect whore” and stripper. Mr. Croker’s plan of body “modification” sets this part of the story apart from most save sci-fi erotic stories, and he is a fabulous and very twisted character. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story I've read on here so far. Thanks!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Beyond the extensive body modifications Mr. Croker has planned, Anne-Marie may receive training for the various roles she will occupy: Lingerie and wardrobe, walking in stiletto heels, stripping, pole dancing, deep throating (of course), hair, makeup, skin maintenance, gym work to strengthen, tighten, and tone arms, legs, and ass, Perhaps some basic acting lessons for porn films. She may receive training in the proper way to service a man - or woman - and to instill in her that her only purpose in life will be to sexually please them no matter what she is required to do. Mr. Croker is very focused, and apparently has the resources to accomplish the complete transformation of Anne-Marie. Whatever the author has planned, it should be very interesting, and erotic. I hope the author includes scenes of Anne-Marie in front of he mirror as she sees and contemplates the changes happening to her body over time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent Development of a very well written Story. Would live to be a close Business Associate of Croker, whom he owns some major favours…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyTyers@EmilyTyers
After a couple of years reading stories on Literotica and yes, finding some of them very pleasing and useful for sexual release, I thought I'd try my hand at actually writing some of my ongoing fantasies and explore some of my weird kinks. I might be sexually submissive, but d...