Annee's First Threesome Pt. 03

Story Info
Annee has deep seeded fun.
1k words
4.22
8.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... While Annee kissed her guest with great desire he reached around and held her forward into him by holding her ass open. Her guest used his other hand to work her plump vagina. As the butt plug fully seated, Annee let out a fierce moan. Her guest plowed two fingers into her and her legs immediately shook into and squirting orgasm. Still shaking, the guest knew she would need that extra lust and wetness to get started onto him, her guest pulled her up to a seated position with his great cock up against her mound. Annee had never felt more ready for such a large cock in her life.

Having successfully plunged the butt plug into Annee, her boyfriend quickly turned his attention to his own cock and the cameras. He moved one camera around to capture the lust filled looks on Annee's face. He then positioned the second camera aimed at her side but quartering. Enough to see her guest work his hand all over Annee's body while also capturing the view of her body writhing. He then positioned the third camera directly behind Annee so he could capture every single detail in what was about to happen. Annee's boyfriend was then free to move about stroking his rock solid cock while watching his wife take on her new bull.

Annee began to slide her mound up and down the mammoth throbbing cock. Moaning and covering it with her and his juices. More and more often she moved up just enough for it to pop into position only for it to pop out and slide up across her clit again. By now, her lovers cock and her pussy were covered in their sticky yet slippery wetness. Annee felt the urge rush through her, she ached for it, it was time. With a slow and gentle movement, kissing her lover ravenously, Annee slid the monster cock of her lover into position. Pushing down at just the right pressure, the head of her bull slipped between her lips and into her pussy, with a bit of a jolt as it penetrated her. Annee began to cum instantaneously.

Though shaking, she kept her posture enough to slide half way down her guests large shaft. Sliding back up to reveal a thick white mess left behind by her juices. Her pussy gripped her lovers shaft with intense pleasure. As she pulled her pussy up his shaft, her orgasm intensified causing her to slide it back down even further begging each repetitive stroke. Inch by inch, stroke by stroke, orgasm after orgasm, she moved further down her lovers shaft until a mere inch and a half were left. As she continued to ride her lovers huge cock, she could tell it was thickening even more and becoming harder. Finally, her orgasm subsiding just enough, she let her weight rest on his cock and another inch made its way in.

Annee's boyfriend watched in amazement as Annee so magnificently enveloped her bulls monstrous ever hardening cock. This and the sounds of the two ferociously kissing, moaning, and grunting had him dripping at the tip. He walked around behind the couch to get a good view of Annee's face after she had rested her weight on her bulls cock. She looked up at him with lust written all over her eyes, cheeks, and lips. In a moan she uttered how big her liver cock was and how good it felt. She began to ride him at a steadily faster pace and moaned with her mouth wide open. Not able to return her mouth to a closed position due to pure lust and that she wanted it filled, she wanted everything filled.

Annee's boyfriend took the hint and moved in closer while stroking his cock. Her boyfriends cock in front of Annee's face, Annee began to moan into another intense orgasm. Annee's bull began to beg to have the last of his cock in her and slowly started pushing back against Annee's undulations. Her bull's deep and forceful grinds pushed Annee's lips onto her boyfriends hardened shaft. Her moans became muffled as her mouth filled with her boyfriend. This whole show, the moaning, the musk in the air, his wife's current position, and her moans around his cock from her bull's penetrations, sent her boyfriend over the edge. He came in her mouth filling it instantly as he grunted.

This caused his girlfriend to cum even harder and there began sounds of her wet pussy being slapped by her bulls balls. Having emptied her boyfriend she turned her attention fully back to her lover. Up to this point no thoughts could even cross her mind due to her continuous deep orgasms. Suddenly, she realized that not only had she taken the full girth of her lover, but she was now trying her best to fit whatever of his balls she could. This sent her into the deepest orgasm she had ever felt. As her orgasming pussy gripped tightly around his cock and she pushed harder, her lover began to deposit his seed deep inside her.

Her boyfriend had made it back around to enjoy this sight and ensure his cameras caught every moment of them cumming and his balls pumping his seed deep into her.

She writhed, screamed, and began to squirt more fluid all over her and her lover as he continued to deeply fill her with his hot cum. She continued to milk his cock for every last bit of juice. Unable to handle much more, Annee slowly rested on her bull kissing him and still slightly moving back and forth. She slowly let his shaft go being very careful to tightly hold in his deposits.

The sight and sounds of this had her boyfriend horny and engorged again. This sent shivers down Annee's spine and gave her a short orgasm, tempting her bulls seed to fall out. She looked slut-ely at her boyfriend and but her lip. Annee wanted more.

To be continued...