Annie Says "Maybe" Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't need empirical evidence to know with certainty that men are beasts when it comes to sex." Carly's voice resonated. "Whatever else they may be - responsible workers, romantic partners, loving fathers, sensitive new-age guys, they are all more or less like wild beasts," she asserted with a smile.

"Perhaps a more refined analogy, which your man will like, trust me, is that men are stallions and broncos, right? And any rider knows that even the best horses must be broken in. Because once broken in, the bond between the rider and her steed is formidable, greater than the sum of their parts together. But it requires absolute belief in the control of the rider, doesn't it?"

The wife turned around suddenly. She looked her mate in the eyes and ran her fingers through his hair with one hand as she squeezed his cock with the other. She looked radiant and demanding. She kissed him and lightly bit his lower lip as she pumped his cock a few times. Then she grabbed his hair and with a sure, steady hand guided him down, down, down, until he was on his knees staring at her sex.

When she pulled his mouth into her waiting pussy, Annie took in the last inch of the toy. The grooved end rattled against her g-spot as the nub worried her swollen clit. And oh was it swollen. An ironic and unexpected benefit of her new friend was that unlike her fingers, or bullets, or even Sam, which stimulated her clit directly, the internal pleasure allowed her pearl to grow and blossom unobstructed.

She was astonished at how big it could get when she took her time. And though she wasn't certain, it seemed like the effect was lasting insofar as it felt more pronounced, more revealed all the time now, which only made her hornier.

The wife put one leg over the man's shoulder and closed her eyes as she put both hands on his head and assertively ground her soaking slit against is lips and tongue. He seemed quite eager. "Good, good," she announced. "Just like that, right there."

"Yes, control," Carly's voiced floated in. "Left to his own devices a man, like a wild horse is ornery, erratic; free, but lost. When a rider controls her stallion, she controls him to their mutual benefit."

"Control for her pleasure. Control for his pleasure.

For unexplored tenderness and unknown command.

Control for dominance. Even control for submission," Dr. Carly chimed.

The wife inhaled intensely as she started to cum, pulling hard on his hair. Annie would have laughed at the image being akin to a bridle and reigns, but when she saw the wife's legs shake with ecstasy, she herself could hold out no longer. Deep inside, the humming ridges had made Annie's pussy yield, and as it writhed and contracted around the vibrator, she could not help but push (almost shove really) it that much deeper. As she did, the smaller vibe was abruptly forced against her already desperate clit, triggering a dual-orgasm. The decadence of it was...delicious. The flood of hormones Dr. Carly focused upon so much really did give her a deep satisfaction with herself.

Though sweating and starting to tire, Annie watched on, moving the toy to a more shallow position to turn down, but not extinguish the sensations within her.

The wife playfully pushed the man's head away and grabbed his still-erect cock as he stood up. Guiding him by his cock, she brought his to a bed where she made him lie on his back. He tried to grab her hips and pull her over him, but she gently rebuked him.

"No, no. Remember now, I have the pussy," asserted the wife.

Dr. Carly insinuated herself with her sugary, silky narration. "We must be mindful to maintain, and reinforce. Remember, by nature he is wild, and without letting him know that you are the boss, you will lose control. Deny, re-direct, and reward when his instinct overwhelms your training."

The wife slinked forward on the bed next to him until she was up to his head, turned around and straddled his face as if to enter into a "sixty-nine" position. She then rocked her pussy over his tongue as he followed her lead. The wife didn't go down on him though. Instead she stroked his cock as she shimmied her hips back and forth and ground downward. Then she unclasped her pendent, turned it on, and began running it up an down his shaft. "I have the pussy. I make the rules," the wife smirked.

That's what Annie was waiting to hear. Something about it, something about Dr. Carly's program, was just hypnotic and empowering. She tentatively pumped the toy forward and backward inside her now. A sort of happy whimper escaped her scrunched, blissful face.

"Well done." Carly breathed, sounding turned on herself now. "We can see how denial, re-direction, and reward works beautifully."

The man's cock looked desperately swollen now. Pre-cum was leaking down his length and covering his balls as the wife devilishly ran the pendent over his shaft, the head of his cock, and down between his legs. Then she quickly dismounted him, even as he continued to try to suck and lick her. He sat up. The wife kissed him deeply and allowed him to kiss her, even grab her hair as he rose to meet her.

"Re-direct and reward can have so many forms ladies." Carly inserted. "For my taste, there is nothing like letting a horse run as fast as it can over an open field, letting it loose, while knowing to a certainty that it will yield to you at a moment's notice. It is exhilaration borne of absolute confidence that the steed is bonded to its rider and in fact, wants to show his master what he can do."

With that, the wife crawled on the bed, placing one hand on her shapely ass before giving herself a soft tap. On her third viewing, Annie got it - the wife was presenting herself, signaling to him that she was letting him loose. His reward for obeying. Her reward for commanding. His excitement was palpable, but his initial move was measured. He positioned himself behind her and though she was soaked, he took his time to work his cock into her.

The wife mewed in approval and he knew what she wanted. When his balls finally tapped up against her it was time to gallop. The fucking that ensued was so intense that Annie worried about the wife the first time she saw it. Her sounds were so animalistic that Annie thought she might be in pain. But as the wife spread her legs and eventually lay down flat on her stomach as the man pounded and thrust away at her sex, she knew the wife and the man were in the throes of uninhibited lust.

The bond between the pair was obvious, intoxicating, hungry and Dr. Carly was right - only with that bond, that control, could the wife safely submit to, and take full advantage of such raw, unrestrained sex.

When the man was getting close, the wife sensed it and spurred him on.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy hard. Make me cum with that big cock!

Good. Good. My pussy, my rules - I want your cum inside me. Send me home to my husband full of cum!" Annie could see his balls rise and tighten before he bellowed and plunged ever deeper into her pussy.

Annie pumped the dildo fast and faster until she saw stars inside her own head. She later remembered the wife laying on her side greedily working the pendent over her clit as cum oozed out of her; Dr. Carly saying something about deserving it all.

"Oh god," were Annie's next words. She was satisfied for now, but sore and sleepy. Her new toy was so good that she'd have to think about the others. Maybe she could handle them. Maybe she'd have to break in Sam first. "Oh god," she murmured. It was still buzzing away inside her. Maybe just one more...

12