All Comments on 'Anniversary Ch. 02'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Interesting development! I think a third part is needed to wrap up this story.

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith10 months ago

Good job, well written.

Turning502019Turning50201910 months ago

Enjoying the story but think she’s got some real issues. I would cut my losses and move on.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester10 months ago

Quite a nice 2nd chapter to this story. Normal people with normal issues. Well done.

Looking forward to the next installment.

5*

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne10 months ago

A plausible attempt at reconciliation. I want to congratulate you on keeping this story entirely within the realm of the ordinarily possible. I will be disappointed if you do not explore Karen's belief that infidelity doesn't hurt if he doesn't know about it. If I were the protagonist, I think that I could get past everything else, but I would need plausible assurance on that point. Keep up the good work.

ThorlolThorlol10 months ago

Good continuation but with a lot of holes. All the stuff aside from what she planned on their anniversary were already a reason for divorce but the most impactful one doesnt get adressed properly. Somehow you are trying to lessen the impact of what she would have done with lines like: 'letting herself get seduced or allow him to have sex with her. It kinda sounds like you are trying to picture her as someone 'who cant help herself'. That rubs me the wrong way. The story is teating her as a person without agency. She knew exactly what would happen at that day and was very much fine with it. She actually planned to cheat. She paid for a place for the planned infidelity. Its not like she needed to get seduced, she knew very well what would happen. No buts and ifs. She was attracted to him and she knew he wanted her. The other stuff also wasnt about 'helping him' she knew exactly what she was doing, otherwise why would you go through with buying two phones if it really was just about 'helping. In my mind she was aware of what she was doing but doesnt want to admit it to herself. And the game they are playing? Its just a game, why draw it out? Its was also disprectful toward Mary to accept the date fully knowing thats just for his entertainment and lying about his status. He isnt divorced, maybe on paper but then be honest about it and dont pretend to be a bachelor.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Starting to get confusing with her dropping in and out of both characters.

des911des91110 months ago

Hope they make it. Good story. Thank you

SexecutionerSexecutioner10 months ago

And there it is....

Well this was lame AF. It's obvious the MC is easily manipulated by sex, that and being a cat person makes him a simp. And of course the stupid cunt will "win" him back with no atonement or penance for her betrayal and disrespect.

Yes the beta bitches will love where this is going, but it's pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope Oliver is punished. His wife deserves to know at the very least.

LJA644LJA64410 months agoAuthor

There are 4 Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It is unconscionable that Oliver's wife wasn't told of his shenanigans, whch will continue unabated with other women if he goes unreported; getting a mild kick in his pants isn't much of a punishment. Will he be thinking of his children while he's shagging a slew of other women? Better for the children to be rid of such scum from their lives! If I were the protagonist, I would refuse to take Karen back unless she tells the wife, not two ways about it. I hope this gets addressed in the third (?) part.

LJA644LJA64410 months agoAuthor

There are 4 Chapters people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What category are you going to use for the next part? Shifting categories only works if people are watching your author page. Parts of the story are getting repetitive and/or confusing. Not sure if I care enough to continue reading, because the premise…though unusual…isn’t all that likely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I always wonder in these stories if I just think differently than many men OR if writing conventions lead to some odd choices. I'm not sure why the protagonist is listing the things he could forgive. I'm also not sure why HE would be dwelling on the seducer being a Fake. See, I just don't anybody who would "understand" her having sex with another man on her anniversary even IF the guy really was going through a divorce depression. That element, the guy faking it, may rub salt into the wounds for the Wife but I don't see how it would matter to the Husband. --- A Wife cheating her husband because she feels sorry for a dude is not a mitigating factor in the real world for, at least, the people I know. So, I think the stress of HIS thoughts about her cheating, I just don't see him putting much focus on that. I mean, the "math" is simple on this. She's not supposed to cheat on him. She's being especially insulting by picking, even if its unintentional, a significant symbolic date to do it on. Oh, and I don't know any men who fixate on anniversary dates. I get the title of the story but I think it served its purpose in Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Run. As fast as you can.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m not certain how this will wind up, though I suppose they will reconcile. In any case, I want to congratulate the author. He’s created people you believe in. I was afraid the MC was going to take Karen back too easily; he was right to divorce her. Her behavior was so bad that I don’t see how he can get over it. The big test for the author will be in making the conclusion believable. I look forward to a satisfactory end to what to this point has been a remarkably moving and credible tale. I hope to be able continuing to award five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some like them kooky...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Good chapter but still think he is too thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Alright, they are divorced. Keep it that way. What Karen did was indefensible and therefore unforgivable. She clearly cared for the asshole more than she cared for her husband. She's willing to betray her vows to build the assholes bruised ego but completely devalues her husband's. I can already see that the author has set his sights on a sweet, loving reconciliation but I would like to see something more realistic. Like building a relationship with Mary and counting the 10 wasted years with a worthless slut a learning experience.

FireFox59FireFox5910 months ago

A drop off from Chapter 1. If I was him I'd run as fast as I could and not look back. Karen has some serious issues.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars! What a heart breaking story. I can feel the sadness of these two characters. The wife that wanted to have sex with the Hot looking (but married) Lothario after her husband kept warning her and warning her and warning her that this guy was not on the up and up, and just wanted in her panties. The Hot Co-worker kept saying all the right words, so she got a second phone and was heading willingly toward full sexual seduction, regardless of her hardworking hubby warned her. Finally her parent come over to witness the anihilation of their daughters Marriage completely. Even those she hadn't actually had sex she still had so completely, Totally, and fully disrespected her marriage by her callous actions that is was completely destroyed regardless. When the one you loves continuously lies to you, she is driving a knife thru the heart of her marriage. Thence full divorce, plus Shrink pull starting al over. LOL it is confusing, heartbreaking torture. I sure hope it works out and that we see the next episode quickly. What a tearjerker it has been so far. I think the shrink should just 'beat her ass' until it blisters. LOL having to live in the Van outside. LOL that is what she gets for being such a lying bitch. She needs to REALLY FEEL THE PAIN she has caused!

Great writing, Great Story, Great 'seat of pants' moments, Great Effort, Please hurry with next chapter. Very Good Heartbreaking Story. I hope for a happy Ending. Buster2U

nyc1975nyc197510 months ago

I'm inclined to side with the run as fast as you can crowd. However, I am willing to see how the visit with the shrink goes. Hope the MC keeps his Nike runners close at hand.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit10 months ago

I think I understand about Karen trying to reinvent herself, leaving her bad habits in her past. The way she jumps between personae is odd. When she speaks of herself in the third person… seems like she isn’t able to manage herself all that well. I’m not really understanding why she only behaves from ‘new Karen’ when on dates, it seems odd that she doesn’t present her new self more often to emphasize to herself that bad habits must be kept under control.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Better than the first chapter with fewer plot gaps. I hope the visit to the psychiatrist puts end to bizarre personality dysplasia. 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Engaging story #5, want to see them get together again, but is the physiatrist a beautiful woman to complicate things or is it a split personality disorder? :)

robbo069robbo06910 months ago

Please tell me you’re going to continue with chapter 3. I don’t mind the happy ever after, but I want to see the scumbag who caused this to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very strange but wonderfully told tale. The weird game that these two are playing is quite intriguing. I can't remember ever reading anything on Lit. quite like it! That level of originality by itself deserves 5 stars. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Run away

LJA644LJA64410 months agoAuthor

Some of you out there are ahead of the game, well done, enjoy the journey. one or two don’t even know there is a game.

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

"I rushed up and held her. I was tempted to give Oliver a swift kick as I passed, but I don't kick people who are down."

Loser talk, you kick that betrayer, plus why hasn't he done anything.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Very cleverly done, nice way of looking at, and it’s true that you marry someone because you love them, and you don’t just stop, well most don’t, so you’re take on this is very good.

Love how you write, great characters and background to them.

enderlocke77enderlocke779 months ago

Way beyond naïve that kind of stupid can't be fixed

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Original and entertaining. I’m afraid I would have happily given her the cats and then changed the locks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC is a bit malleable, he just folds over so easily. I highly doubt he ever would've divorced her. Also the hair part thing gets old really fast. Interesting read though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let's see. She gets duped by an obvious predator. He warns her about him. She ignores the warnings and lets the guy to talk her into spending a small fortune on a second clandestine phone and a spa weekend where she intends to fuck him. Just the type of wife every man needs. Don't just divorce her, get a gun and blow her head off. I would say blow her brains out but, she obviously doesn't have a brain. DUMP THE STUPID CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't know why but I feel bad for Karen. I think not being able to have kids screwed her up mentally. Maybe deep depression, and being fixated with and latching on to 'broken things'. A predator could leverage that. Seeing a psychiatrist is a great step forward for her. But obviously she's a grown woman who was putting another man in front of her husband and planning to have sex with him on their damn anniversary. That's inexcusable. Evil, even.

Reconcile or dump her? Questions...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's funny how in these stories men have almost no pride. A woman can hurt her man in any way but as soon as she hints at sex, these simple minded MC's forget about everything and just follow the women to wherever they want to go. It's pathetic and any man who has an ounce of self worth wouldn't fall for such an obvious ploy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Change the locks and take the cats to a shelter

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Meh. I don't understand why he's giving the insensitive uncaring cunt the second chance. Whether she fucked the guy or not is immaterial, she didn't care about the husband that (idiot that he is) treated her as a "goddess". Men forget, if you treat her like a Queen, she'll treat you like a peasant. Find a better woman who would ACTUALLY appreciate him and make him #1 priority ALWAYS.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz5 months ago

With that many comments, on either side of the will they/wont they options, it must be a good story.

Having been in a similar situation it has touched me. (40% of women cheat on their husbands over the years)

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

WRONG category - should be in fetish or bdsm or just plain too stupid to read.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

Why is this still going? It ended on page 1.

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

She in all but deed only fucked her way out of the marriage and seems to think she can fuck her way back into it. And the wimpy little hubby seems to be letting her. Writings not bad but I am going to have to abandon ship here before it gets much worse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I generally like your writing but theres a line in this story 'i dont kick a man when he's down.' And that had to.be be the most stupid use of the sentence ever. The guy had just be trying to seduce his wife..... Jeeze. I stopped reading.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

It's a bit of a funny plot contrivance, but I can't find anything really WRONG with it. Actually, the fact that it's so weird probably works in her favor because it's hard not to be amused by it. I know I would be and on a more philosophical level, ultimately shes right here - If she ever has any hope of getting back with her ex-husband, she has to become a different person because the old one was too fraught with tragic flaws.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have to agree with Anonymous 2 comments below. I really loathe useless virtue signaling and the whole "I don't kick a man when he's down" thing was just sooo..... Beta. He was seducing his wife, threatening his marriage and hes taking the high road? The best stories are when men are written like men and women like women. Doesn't mean he has to be dirty harry, but a set of balls would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fucked up story with the new Karen and old Karen and the hair parting.

Both fucking losers, MC and Karen.

MC lost his balls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES