Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrence's member fell from her slack lips and she grinned mischievously while wiping drool from her chin.

"Thank you sir. I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity to show what I could bring to the team." Claire sauntered over to her desk and brought a resume package over to Terrence.

Taking her resume Terrence stroked her cheek.

"If you continue to show this level of enthusiasm you will go far young lady."

After seeing Terrence caress her friend's cheek the Summer had been difficult for Mekenna. Living with her distant Father and struggling with the knowledge that Claire and he had been up to something confused her. Mekenna had never been jealous of Claire for anything before but that brief caress as Mekenna watched had been difficult to accept.

Eventually though Mekenna's kind nature won out and the lonely girl found she missed her best friend. Mekenna didn't blame Claire for how Terrence treated his daughter. By the time college started they were roommates and very close once more.

Things with Terrence somewhat improved as well over the Summer. Trapped alone she had been able to corner her Father into a few engaging conversations where she could see him let down his guard and simply enjoy himself.

At random times he would stiffen up and become cool toward her again but for the most part he was more relaxed and actually fun to be around. Sharing stories of Claire's shenanigans at the office amused them both and helped Mekenna heal the rift with her friend as well.

The she was off to college and missed her Father once again.

On her eighteenth birthday even though it was so close to the beginning of her first semester Terrence bought three tickets to a tropical get-away for Mekenna and two of her friends. The card read:

Happy eighteenth to my daughter Mekenna.

I know you will love this resort.

Take two friends and make memories to last until you are eighty one.

Enclosed with the card was a new credit card in her name.

It had been easy to convince Claire and their other close friend Stephanie to go and all three of them thought it was the coolest thing they had ever done, none of them having been to a resort without their parents before.

On day one within the first hour at the hotel Claire had gotten a cute local guy in his late twenties to take a picture of the three of them in their bikini's. The guy lingered for a bit talking to her and then he left.

Running back to their beach chairs under umbrellas Claire breathlessly told them he was going to get them weed.

As they lounged, giggling and relishing their freedom Mekenna cropped and edited the photo on her phone of the three of them in their bathing suits. Pleased with the result she posted it online and sent it to the girls and forgot about her phone for a few hours while they played in the surf.

The dude returned with pot and the four of them plus another guy he brought all smoked and got to know one another. Dude was Raul about twenty eight and his friend Javier was a couple years younger, maybe twenty six. Both were well built, dark, tanned men with scruffy windswept good looks. Mekenna took a long time to warm up to them invading her birthday get-away but when they found out why the girls were there the men lavished Mekenna with attention to the point where she felt overwhelmed.

Mekenna was not used to smoking pot or being so inundated with compliments and bawdy jokes about sex and sexuality. Claire was adept at it, Stephanie outraged but clearly titillated but Mekenna was still a virgin and keenly aware that she didn't want her first time to be with a stranger.

Abruptly in a flash Mekenna clued into something going on. At some point in the afternoon the men's flirtation with her had shifted slightly. They actually gave her more compliments and alluded to how sexy she was but some of the comments sounded wrong and the men would often quickly glance at either Claire or Stephanie before focusing on Mekenna again. It seemed to her that they were complimenting the other girls but via the birthday girl.

Somehow her friends were getting it too and they intuited which guy they liked better and settled down with their respective partners for banter and flirtation still mostly filtered through Mekenna. Once she figured it out and could relax, no longer dealing with two men's advances Mekenna was actually able to enjoy herself and play the middle teasing both sides of the burgeoning couples.

The guys took them off resort to get local food for dinner. The girls merely wrapping shawls around themselves the heat still allowing for bikinis as clothing with sandals on their feet. Each of them took more pictures of the evening documenting a great time. The men drove them on a sunset tour and when they dropped the girls off the couples disappeared into their rooms and Mekenna had their beach-side cabana's common area to herself.

Grinning at the sounds of laughter and loving coming through the thin walls Mekenna opened her Instagram and saw that the bikini photo of the three of them had blown up. Hundreds of likes, a new record for her and dozens of comments from people she didn't even know. The online attention thrilled her in a way she couldn't articulate. So much interaction felt like approval in some way.

Even the next morning when she checked again the number of likes was climbing and she felt deep satisfaction from all the comments on how good they all looked. Carefully slathering sunscreen onto her pale skin Mekenna put a lot of effort into looking gorgeous that morning and she went out onto the beach with a selfie stick and started taking photos until Claire came out with Raul and a joint.

"What up influencer?" Claire teased.

"Oh nothing, just had our photo totally blow up my account yesterday... no biggie."

Mekenna grinned and handed her phone to Claire with the photo open and the comments visible.

"Well well well... Baby's first skin."

It was true. Mekenna had never had a photo blow up like that because she hadn't ever posted anything showing more than her arms and legs from the knees down. It hadn't occurred to her to.

"C'mere, I'm gonna help you." Claire moved Mekenna into the sun with the ocean behind her while Raul lit the joint. They all passed it while Claire took the sides of Mekenna's bikini bottom and lifted them way up over her hips the way Claire wore them.

"This is much sexier."

Now more buttock was showing and the material cupped her sex more.

"Incoming!" Claire reached a hand into Mekenna's top and cupped her breast shocking the birthday girl. Adjusting both the breast and the bikini Claire gave Mekenna's right breast more cleavage and very nearly exposed the nipple. Repeating the same thing on the other side she made Mekenna's small breasts suddenly look much more full and on display.

"Now, give me your best Glamour face!"

For several moments Claire took photos of Mekenna, encouraging her to play with poses. As she grew more comfortable after the pot kicked in and aided by Raul's occasional noises of enthusiasm Mekenna found that she very much enjoyed posing for the camera. Having both the eyes of her friends and the passersby on the beach watching her display herself in next to nothing was thrilling. Doing it for the camera was another exciting layer to the pleasure.

When they finished their little impromptu photo session Claire and Raul went back inside while Mekenna scrolled through the pics. Pleasantly surprised by how good they were and specifically how good she looked in them she studied them for the ideal one to post online.

Bit by bit she narrowed it down. At some point in the shoot Mekenna had started flexing her stomach and tightened her abs, thrusting out her chest and arching her back to show her butt. Those photos were much better than the others.

Discarding six immediately there was only one in the first bunch that looked cute at all, it was one of Mekenna looking into the camera and Claire had zoomed in much closer from chest up, tight on both shoulders. Mekenna appeared to be waiting for instructions her expression relaxed but earnest, a bashful beauty.

In the next wave of photos Mekenna had figured out how to connect with the camera her eyes peering into the lens her silky blond hair flowing in the light breeze. In these Mekenna turned partially away from the camera showing her butt but twisting her shoulders way around so her breasts were also in the shots. While flexing as hard as she could she tired to look as confident and relaxed as possible. It was ridiculous and she nailed it by the last two shots.

There were five where she put her arms over her head reaching for the sky and standing on her tip-toes. In the last shot Mekenna was laughing and her entire torso was clenched hard and her years of working out and dancing revealed themselves in a rocking hard body. The gorgeous tropical sunlight created amazing shadows on her body, her breasts gleaming and highlighted her hard nipples. The bikini bottoms cupped her sex lewdly, her labia prominent, the waistband of her bottoms loose as she sucked in leaving a gap that hinted at what lay beneath.

It was the best photo of the lot.

For several minutes Mekenna stared at it unable to believe the sexy girl in the photo was her. Then she eagerly set about using the settings in her photo app to edit the pic. Cropping it to better balance the photo she centred her toned stomach. Playing with the brightness she found the optimum level, using the contrast evened out the light on her and the background. Adjusting the saturation gave her pale skin a nice tan look and she suddenly looked even more like a model, her cute pink bikini brighter and more vivid. A tiny fix to the sharpness helped the focus. Adjusting the highlights and shadows made her muscles look better and her nipples more obvious which titillated Mekenna. And at last the hue toggle once more increased the professional model tones of her skin.

In the end Mekenna was shocked at how much she looked like a professional model, from her bright white teeth, smooth skin and high level of fitness she almost fit the bill. However she was too short at only five foot three.

More importantly her Father would never approve of her displaying herself to the world.

He likely wouldn't approve of her posting that photo either so it gave her another little thrill to do so.

Impatiently she tried to distract herself and not check for likes. Going inside she found Stephanie and the adorable Javier making breakfast. The pair were playing loud music to cover the sounds of Raul fucking the shit out of Claire that reverberated through the small cabana.

To Mekenna's eyes Claire and Raul were just having a lot of fun. They were casual and comfortable with each other and appeared as if they both knew this was going to be a fun vacation fling.

Making food together in the kitchen Stephanie and Javier however looked smitten with each other. They couldn't keep their hands off one another and found everything the other did hilarious.

A natural observer Mekenna watched Javier studying what he appeared to like about Stephanie. Her long, curly, strawberry blonde hair seemed to captivate him as did her body which was clad only in a bikini top and loose cotton shorts. Yet the thing that caught Mekenna's eye was how helpless Javier seemed to be whenever Stephanie looked up at him from under her eyelids which she was doing more than usual. Whenever Mekenna saw Javier notice Stephanie do that eye thing he swooped in and kissed her wherever he could; shoulder, neck, mouth, or wherever. It happened a few times that Mekenna noticed.

Eye flirt, swoop, kiss.

Claire and Raul spilled out of her room, him in his shorts and Claire only in her bikini bottoms no top. Her firm, full C-cup breasts had tight, pink nipples that Mekenna had seen many times while they lived together but Javier and Stephanie didn't know Claire was basically a nudist.

"That smells great. Is there enough for everyone?"

"Sure is." Javier said his eyes glued to the fantastic breasts on display.

"Yum!"

The five of them ate, laughed and looked at Claire's breasts.

The day was full of adventures after breakfast as the men drove the tourists to all the best places to see on that strip of coast. They visited all the best ancient ruins and ate the best food while the day passed in a blur of laughter and sexual tension. The couples couldn't keep their hands off each other and Mekenna soaked up all the ways the women captivated the men. As the day progressed Mekenna flirted back with the bawdy tone everyone else was using and she practised being alluring.

The men took them back to the cabana to change for dancing. While the men went home to get ready the gals gushed and giggled and relished the grown up adventure they were on.

At some point it occurred to Mekenna to look at Instagram and she was stunned to see that her sexy pic had over four thousand likes.

"What the fuck Kenna?!" Claire shrieked when she saw. "What did you do to that pic. You made me look like a professional photographer!"

"You look so hot!" Stephanie gushed, and for the next while Mekenna was floating on a strange cloud of euphoria enjoying both the real world and internet attention.

Claire made Mekenna wear one of her dresses, one much more revealing and sexy than anything the birthday girl owned and Stephanie did her hair. Mekenna was the best at doing make-up and she did her friends' while they all excitedly prepared for the night of dancing.

At the club Mekenna drew a lot of attention. Claire told the DJ it was Mekenna's birthday and they lined up shots for her to do on the DJ booth while dancing for the whole crowd. Mekenna took the floor and used her training to make a real show of it glorying in being young and attractive. By the end of the song she'd had six shots and felt very dizzy. Stephanie gave her some water and both her friends made sure Mekenna didn't have any more of the many drinks men bought her.

Still the novice drinker got very sloppy. The five of them danced, shouted lyrics to songs in Spanish and grew sweaty in the tropical heat. Mekenna began showing everyone in the bar her Instagram photo, drunkenly telling them it was her first 'thirst trap'. The pretty girl gained a number of new followers that night but they all went home frustrated as Mekenna rebuffed any attempts to seduce her.

"Don't let me fuck anyone, 'kay? I'm too drunk."

"Ok sweetie." Claire confirmed for the tenth time.

"I don't wanna but I'm really horny."

"You don't have to."

"Promise, Javier!"

At that moment Javier was far more interested in kissing Stephanie but he also confirmed that he wouldn't let Mekenna sleep with anyone.

"I swear it."

"Good, because I would y'know! I'm that drunk!"

They managed to keep her from doing anything she would regret but Claire did let Mekenna make out a few times before she had tall, dark and muscular Raul loom over tiny, fair Mekenna and tell them he was her brother. It worked and Mekenna eventually sobered up enough to walk straight in her tall heels.

In the deep, dark of night Mekenna woke up desperately thirsty. She was in her bed, naked and still tipsy. Throwing on a her beach shawl she padded to the kitchen to drank a big glass of water. Standing leaning on the counter she looked out the windows and saw two pale figures running across the beach toward the cabana.

Claire and Raul were naked and soaking wet when they ran into the house, whispering for each other to shush and not wake anyone.

"C'mere, give me that big ol' salty cock." Claire purred. "I wanna suck all the ocean water from my pretty toy."

The kitchen, dinning area and living room were all open concept and Mekenna was essentially in the same room with them only fifteen feet or more away hidden in the shadows.

Raul stood next to a chair in the living room and Claire dropped to all fours and crawled to him similarity to how she had approached Mekenna's Father a few months ago. Groggy from sleep, drunk from the bar and powerfully curious about sex Mekenna stayed where she was, didn't announce herself and watched Claire begin to suck Raul's cock. It was difficult to see details but the sounds the two of them made low in their throats, the slurping wet noise of Claire gobbling Raul's manhood and distant surf were the only noises in the small cabana.

Holding as still as possible Mekenna watched her closest friend suck cock taking in every detail she could see; such as the way Claire constantly stroked Raul's shaft with one hand or her mouth and how she repeatedly spit on his shaft as she stroked him. Alternating hands she would use the other to massage his testicles or use both hands to stroke his shaft, or from time to time she would finger herself which Mekenna found shocking.

Inspired by the ribald behaviour, the long day of flirting and kissing at the bar and the dimly visible fingers her friend used to pleasure herself Mekenna brought her own fingers to her sex and tentatively explored herself while watching Claire slurp on Raul.

Amazed by how wet her sex was Mekenna also discovered that her vulva was swollen and sensitive. When she brushed her clit her body jumped at how hypersensitive the little button was. Exploring how much pressure she liked Mekenna thrust her hips forward arching her back as keen pleasure ignited in her loins.

Without taking her eyes off the lovers in the living room Mekenna masturbated while awake for the first time in her life. Many noteworthy times she had woken herself mid-climax with her arm thrust between her thighs as she humped her own forearm. Now with her mouth hanging wide open and her brows furrowed in confused delight she rubbed her tender clit while also trying to discern exactly what Claire was doing to Raul.

In pulsing waves of cresting and retreating bliss Mekenna strained to see her friend's mouth moving over Raul's large seeming penis while her own throbbing sex tingled beneath her fingers. Beginning to squeeze her own breasts Mekenna found her nipples hard and tender to touch aching to be pinched and pulled.

Indulging in her sexual awakening Mekenna ogled her friend's lascivious behaviour deliriously aroused by the sight. Body trembling and straining Mekenna watched Raul exhibit similar signs of pleasure, his muscular body tense and his breathing quickening. Trying not to gasp at how wonderful her pussy felt Mekenna scanned Raul's gorgeous body feeling more attracted to him at that moment than she had before.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." Raul whispered, his voice quiet but clearly straining.

"That's exactly what I want. I want all that sweet cum big boy. All over my face like the little slut I am." She sucked him some more while Raul's hands hovered over her head. "Go on grab hold. Fuck my face baby." Claire encouraged, her whispers carrying in the deep of the silent night.

The big man's hands gripped Clair's wet hair and his hips humped her face, sloppy wet sounds of spit sloshing in her wide open mouth.

Straining toward an unfamiliar climax Mekenna found the erotic vulgarity of her friend obscenely fascinating. Mauling her own breasts with one hand Mekenna shoved two fingers of the other deep inside herself and bit her lip to stop from moaning as intense pleasure spread warmly from her vagina.

Raul grunted deep in his throat as if swallowing a very loud sound and his entire body went rigid, glorious muscles straining everywhere. Claire's head pulled back from his crotch and she used both hands to pump his cock, releasing him from her mouth as glimmering flashes of fluid splashed down over her face.

Making tense sounds of effort Raul appeared to endure a painful torture as Claire milked him over her face, licking and slurping his tip every few seconds. Fragile bliss seeped outward from Mekenna's clit as her body responded to the smutty sight before her. Fingers rubbing up and down her soaking cleft Mekenna strained toward an elusive bliss.

123456...8