April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 07

Story Info
A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.
3.5k words
4.75
3.2k
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction.

Chapter 7 - A Year Down The Line

I'm just heading out the door, on my own. It's nearly 7pm and I'm dressed in my hooking gear, fully and meticulously made up, pendants and chains and rings adorn my neck, hands and fingers...and you can certainly smell that perfume from a mile away. I light up my cigarette, the leather of my miniskirt creaks, in time, with my walking pace....my heels clatter on the pavement.

I get to my spot. My patch.

The other bitches are just getting established in their places out on the streets of this fairly warm late summer evening.

We exchange glances...smiles....hands are raised in acknowledgement.

A lot has happened in the last year. Some of the bitches have seen how my owner, Martika, works and have now been added to her stable. Her 'Band Of Bitches' you could say. She has 5 other tarts. Of course, I am the only girl that she owns.

Thankfully.

She's not working tonight, so I am there to do my own business and to collect the money from the bitches after the night and report back. That's what I always do. Who's done what, y'know? Who's pulling her own weight....and who's not.

She's still ruthless, of course. I still get beatings....which I deserve....however 'established' I am, if I don't follow her exact ideology and rules then that's it. She says the more I am subservient the more she pushes me to be exact.

She's not working tonight as....well, she's the fuckin' boss, right? She doesn't have to. I don't have to ask her. She does what the fuck she wants, boo. She isn't accountable to any fucker....let alone this piece of shit. But, she's on her period, so she's at home with the kids.

She hates being on her period. I get that too. I hate it 'cos Martika is verbally abusive to me, calling me a 'waste of space..' and '..a piece of shit..' 'cos I can't work. I feel like I let her down, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Martika hates it because she always says that prostitution is her life. She says that she's a sex addict. Her mum, Samantha, I know she says that she is a sex addict and that it rules her life. That prostitution is her outlet. But i don't know if sex addiction is hereditary or not.

Anyways, it's not my thing to ask...to question...I'd get a slap around the face for even mentioning that shit! I just accept and do what the fuck she tells me to.

And I do. I'm an established prostitute. A ho. A whore. A 'kept woman'. A prossie. A streetwalker. A hooker. I'm 'on the game'...but it is no 'game'; this is life. This is my life.

This is the life I gladly accept.

I fuck around 12 punters a night, whenever I am working. Sucking them off...In my arse....up my cunt....whatever. Whatever brings in the coin, boo. Whatever brings in the coin.

I'm off and running, of course. There's not many black bitches like me about in Derby's Red Light Area. Few Asian girls, lots of white chicks, some European...but there's, like, just another bitch that I know of that works the streets. Maybe we're few and far between. Maybe the black bitches just work the brothels. No fuckin' idea.

But it just means that I stand out from the crowd - today in the red leather mini, a black top, fishnets, red heels and jacket - and get punters that want to fuck black girls.

There's a bit of racism going on, in a reverse way. Not 'go back to your country' kind of shit, thank goodness, but more the 'different to white girls' stuff. I don't see that shit as harmful. It's inquisitives. It also makes me some coin for my owner.

First fuck of the night is always very important, Martika says. I think so too, anyways. I'm stoned from the H that Martika got me to inject before coming out, but I'm still horny.

First guy is a black dude that slows down his pristine clean Mercedes by my feet.

'Hey pretty thing. You working?' he asks.

'Sure Boo. I'm a-working. You interested?' I chew on the gum, dropping him a lopsided grin, before taking a drag of my cigarette...blowing the excess smoke over my head.

I reel of my prices - £20 for a BJ, £40 for a fuck and £60 for anal - and my boy here settles for something in my vagina.

I like that.

I take one last drag of my cigarette before stubbing it out as I collect the money. Again, around the front of the car and then inside, driving to the car park. Once again, someone is already there. I think it's Emma.

Whatever.

We get down to business. I blow on his rubber, get in the back and he mounts me...talking about breeding me...talking about how many before him. I lie - hookers lie about this all the time to punters - and tell him that he's my 3rd tonight. I feel him getting harder inside me. See? There's good reason to lie.

My man varies his pace...slow...moderate...fast....shallow...a lot of deep....which is fine...and is getting me off, to a degree...but what really gets me off is when they cum quickly, drop me off at my spot so I can pick up someone else. That's what it's all about. 15 minutes, max. They're in...shooting their load....and then out.

But this guy? He's, like, 30 minutes...for fuck sake!

He cums at last! We make ourselves respectable and we get back to my spot. I blow him a kiss and get out, hoping that I'll get another quick one or Martika'll kill me.

Thankfully, quite soon I get a guy wanting a Blow Job, on foot, so I take him down the alleyway....right at the back...and blow him, hard and fast....he soon empties himself in my mouth. Right...zipper up...let's go. I've got more cock to take.

The night is brisk.....there's lot of talent out tonight...some very young...which does mean a lot of punters also around. I earn well. I keep Martika up to date with what's happening to me as well as the other bitches...I have some time to chill...to chat....do a few lines of coke....a few cigarettes with the other bitches. It's good.

I get two punters, in succession, wanting to get up my arse. It hurts a bit, holding on to the seat whilst they plough into me, but for the second one at least my hole has been stretched to accommodate cock. Lots of grunts and groans from both of them.

By just after midnight I've made £660 myself. The other bitches are still around, waiting for me. I make a note on my phone of who made what and give them the 30% cut. That's what Martika gives them, whatever they earn. Do I feel jealous that I only get...what? 6.33 %? No, of course not. I get what I am given. I live with my owner, she feeds me, after all. She supplies the cigarettes, the heroin and cocaine....and gives me somewhere to live.

I am grateful.

I take the money, which is well over £1k, back to give to Martika. It's only a short walk, but this bitch is a little wary. It's a lot of money.

I get my key in the door, cigarette in my mouth, between my lips. Take off my jacket as my owner greets me with a pint glass of Vodka...we exchange vodka for the huge wad of money.

'That's good....' proceeding to flick through it '..thanks bitch..'

I put down my drink briefly so that I can hang up my jacket...collect it...then start sipping.

I needed that.

We sit, opposite each other, as we chat about the night. I finish off my cigarette.

Mark's just gone to bed. The kids are sound asleep. Martika is aiming to retire herself to bed shortly.

She says goodnight and takes herself to bed.

I light up another cigarette and finish my drink. I always have to finish my drink. If not, she'll find out somehow. Then I'll get another beating. So...drink up, bitch.

I finish up, rinse out my glass and then head upstairs. Whilst I'm using the toilet I can hear Mark and Martika rutting away....

'..must be anal tonight..', I think to myself. 'She's flyin' the red flag..'

Whatever. I take my clothes off, put them on the nearby chair and get into my welcome bed. I fall asleep quickly. The perks of drinking a pint of vodka.

I get the early morning kick min the back and 'Wake up, fucker!' from Martika and get myself out of bed. I'm used to this alarm clock by now.

I pull on my robe, use the toilet and head down for my customary breakfast - cigarettes, pint of vodka, toast and cocaine - as Martika is sorting out the kids and Mark for his going to work. She's a whirling dervish, as usual...in her workout clothes, still sweaty from her workout and taking a couple of lines of her 'incentive', as she calls it.. cocaine.

Mark sorted and out, giving me a customary hug...same with Jas and Miya...and a lingering kiss to Martika...before heading off to work...

...then the kids sorted. Martika throws on a coat and heads out the door, taking them both the short distance to their respective schools and nursery's. Then back. I hear the key go in the door.

I make a coffee for us both and Martika gets herself in the shower. Some 25 minutes later, she's back downstairs and we chat away.

I get a message on my phone. It's the hospital. Specifically, it's the 'Clap Clinic'. I phone them up, in front of Martika. Giving them my details, they ask me to come in for my prescription as I have been found to have gonorrhoea.

I'm shaking. Gonorrhoea? How? Then it hits me. I had unprotected sex with a couple of punters a few weeks back as I had run out of rubbers. How, I don't know, as I always carry more than enough. But here we are.

I tell them that I will pick up the prescription shortly and hang up the phone.

I turn and admit all this to Martika.

She is seething...and trying to calm herself down.

'Bitch, get yourself sorted. We have to pick up this prescription and get you fuckin' fixed up. You fuckin' idiot! You fuckin' waste of space.'

I'm frightened, gut I head up to shower and change...like I've done so many times before...like I will do again and again after this day. This is just a blip. My mistake. I won't be out earning tonight but I will be back fuckin' punters again after my treatment...and I'll be 'on point' and not fuck around. I'll never go with them without rubbers again. I've learned boo...

I've learned.

I shower, change into something slutty - my only wardrobe - fix my makeup and hair, pop on those pendants, bangles and rings...and I'm good to go.

Martika throws my cigarettes and lighter to me. I light up. I put on a newly bought denim jacket, grab my handbag and we're off out.

Martika is quite silent. I can tell she's seething.

We soon get to the clinic. She waits outside as I go in. I talk to the receptionist, she gets me to sit down. I'm waiting, like, 10 minutes 'fore someone comes out and asks me to follow them into a private room.

So, she gives me the lowdown. I've got gonorrhoea. It's not a life sentence, it can be treated...and treated quite easily. She wants to know who the individual was. I explain about the condom thing and that I didn't know who they - they - were. I said that I'd fucked around 5-6 punters in this time period that I went without rubbers. She's quite

calm as she listens and nods.

She asks if this is just a one-off thing. I explained that I had many punters that particular time and that I had run out. I had learned to carry more. She accepts this. She tells me to have no more sexual contact with anyone for over two weeks. Two fuckin' weeks? Martika is gonna lose her shit!

I agree....get my prescriptionthen head out. Meeting Martika at the doorway...she's lighting up, so I do too.

We head into town...to a different pharmacy this time...another queue...another waiting...another looking down on me from the pharmacist as she looks who's taken those drugs. Yep...that's me...the dirty girl all slutted up, looking like I've just worked my beat on the streets.

I pay...I take my items and leave...walking back home with Martika.

She gets online, looks at the treatment and how to take...and gets me to take the first tablet...

Then...she explodes.

THWAK! A huge slap around the face....then another slap.....then a punch in the face...

I am...reeling.

Another punch...this time...in the stomach...

I'm on the floor.

Then she starts kicking me.

'You fuckin' idiot! You fuckin' waste of space! What the FUCK were you thinking, bitch? I told you...I fuckin' TOLD you...'

More kicks...

I feel a crunch....I think she's broke my ribs! But...she keeps kicking.

'This is gonna cost me Five Fuckin' Grand! £5,000 bitch! You fuckin' waste of space. Get fuckin' up, cunt! You disgust me.'

'I-I-I...can't.' I stammer, in pain..

'Get up, cunt!' Martika barks..

'I-I-I...think I've broken something..' I trail off, nearly in tears...

'I don't give a shit, bitch. You deserve it. You displease me. You're a fuckin' waste of space. Now, get the fuck out of my sight...'

She gives me one last kick in the ribs. I start shaking and, somehow...I get myself of my knees...arm across my chest...pushing from the floor into standing. I feel like I'm nearly blacking out. My eyes are teary. This fucking hurts!

But...Martika doesn't care. I've displeased her. I've caused this. My stupid actions.

I go into the back room.

Martika is still fuming and mumbling to herself in the front....I've never seen her like this. And then...and then she slowly...very slowly....begins to calm down.

It takes ages. The pain is still there. So much pain. Like I've never felt before.

Martika give a short, sharp exhale of air...and she starts to talk.

'Give me your arm, cunt..'

..as I put out my right arm, Martika is getting the 'works' box down, and starts setting up the syringe and heating up the small packet of powdered heroin...turning it into a liquid....filtered....loading up the syringe...tying me off at the elbow...and shooting me up.

It's a larger dose this time...I think to try and touch the pain and not just for recreational use. Whatever...the pain does fade somewhat. Not wholly away, of course, but enough so that I can start breathing again.

'Does that feel better?' She asks. I state that it does.

'Well, you don't fuckin' deserve it. Why the fuck would you shag a punter without a rubber? Especially now...and especially since I told you not to from the fuckin' start!'

'Five fuckin' grand, this'll cost me. So you're getting fuck all from me. Food? I'm gonna cut down on what the fuck you're gonna eat and drink. You selfish bitch.'

'I'm not gonna have you sitting around idol either. I'll make sure you have shit that you'll have to do, or by god, I'll fuckin' break some more ribs.'

My duties, now, are to look after the kids and keep them entertained. We meet them at their respective school and nursery and walk them home. Miya keeps trying to swing from my arm. That is so painful.

So, daytime...struggle out of bed, clutching my side, doing some H and feeling better...shower...changing...doing the washing up, ironing, hoovering - which is so fuckin' painful, boo - and just being a general dog's body.

I helped to pick up the kids and to go out, when Martika wasn't working, to collect the money.

Throughout? I was called a '...waste of space..' and a '..piece of shit..' from Martika. Mark? He was very caring. He was sad that his wife broke my ribs and attacked me like that. He didn't argue with her, as such, but did make his feelings known that he felt that it was too much.

Yeah, he was good to me. He'd not known anything about STD's but he could empathise with me wanting to make coin for Martika and also when you haven't got what you need that you 'make do and mend'. Obviously, in my case that meant getting a sexual disease that put me out of commission

He called it 'cutting corners' and we had a chat about that.

'April, hun. She only did this for your understanding. Hell of a thing to do, but if you cut corners with safety or anything like that then you're playing with fire. If you decided to not take the pill then you might get pregnant...and where would that leave you? Same with condoms. You're new to this. Martika's been hooking for over 12 years now. She knows the do's and don'ts. You don't. She knows who might have a sexual disease. You don't.'

'She's very angry because it all points back to her. Whatever YOU do, it reflects on her...good or bad...You're a great lay and that reflects on her reputation. You get a disease and then the punters will think that ALL the girls have got a disease. You see what I'm saying?'

I nod 'Yeah, boo..'

'So, what you do reflects on her. I know, when she was starting, she did her best to get the respect of people because that reflected on her mum's reputation. That was always important to both Samantha, her mum, and to Martika herself. You can't buy that. It lasts a long time. People remember.'

'If you want to be an established hooker, like Martika...like Samantha....then there's do's and don'ts. The main thing is consistency...being the best you can....this doesn't show consistency.'

'So, I'd recommend to store this in your brain for next time you're thinking of cutting corners. Remember what happened to you when you did it....remember the repercussions from Martika....and remember the disappointment that she had for you. Remember it so you won't do it again. Ok?'

'Gotcha, boo..'

It was a horrible 2 weeks. Not just with pain - they say that bones start to knit together AFTER 7-10 days - but also because of my shaking. I was, in effect, detoxing from the alcohol. Throughout the last year I had drank, or been made to drink, around a litre of Vodka a day. Now? On nothing? It's been a hell of a come down. Shocking too.

After my two weeks are up, then as bad luck follows, I would have to start my period, wouldn't I? For fuck's sake! I feel that Martika is very upset about this. But it's my body's cycle. I can't help it.

I am starving though. Literally. Martika has cut down on the food that I eat just because I am not earning. Soon as my period finishes, you bet that this bitch was getting her shit together to look the best she could, pull punters as best she could - my ribs were still painful, but at least I could kind of move about. Hard to get up from lying down, so if I was banging punters in cars, I would make sure I was on top.

I missed the fucking. I'd been conditioned over the last year to think it was just othing...but...it was something. Something special? No...something that I needed? Yes. Not just from making coin for my owner, but also that constant state of almost arousal - to fully aroused - when someone is fucking you.

All told, I'm injecting H for 6 weeks, a couple of times a day. My arms are scarred from the injections, but I don't give a fuck. It's helping the pain...making it easier to move...making it easier to work.

I still phone my folks, weekly, and I'm sure that I sound pretty stoned when I do so. I, obviously, say that I'm ok and that work is going good, down London - I am soooo far away from London, boo - and I'm having time out with friends. Yeah, they're lovely...yeah, they do go to church - Martika does go to church every Sunday,

and drags me with her, so at least I'm not lying about that part - and all is well. No...not sure when I'll be able to visit, sorry.

Once I'm off and running - selling myself as I am clean and disease free - I'm back to the drink, the drugs and eating better., I feel much more better for it. It's tough work getting ready and shit...getting dressed and make up and all that bollocks...but I manage.

First night back out? I'm making good coin for my owner and I feel so very relieved and much more relaxed, settling back into the prostitute lifestyle.

Martika is happy too. Keeping an eye on me whilst she's working. Likewise Emma, her best mate. There's always snide comments of 'You better be using rubbers, bitch..' and I have to show her.

End of part 7