April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martika showers and changes....then I do likewise...as Mark gets home. He tells us that his day has went well and that we should '..wrap up warm tonight, and be careful on the ice...'

We chat at the dinner table....we eat...the kids eat...make small talk....it's nice.

Then we start to get ready, whilst Mark washes the dishes.

Respective cigarettes burning in the ashtray as we dress, do our hair, sculpt our makeup and put on all the bangles, rings and pendants and other shit...side by side...and chat about the night.

We're soon ready - Martika in black over-knee boots, black PVC mini skirt and black long sleeved scoop necked top.....me in my black boots, white leather mini skirt and a black top....both of us accentuating our breasts. Martika has, as she says '..a nice rack...' I'd agree.

Whilst Martika does what she does with Mark, I spend some time with the kids. They're wondering if I'm going to be making snowballs tonight. 'No, boo...Just workin'..' I tell them.

Then....she's 'done' with Mark....we quickly head into the bathroom, banging out a couple of lines of cocaine each...clean up....grab our coats...hug and say goodbye to the kids and Mark....light up....and leave the house, heading into the night in the red-light area again.

The snow is tumbling down again. Not many bitches are out as we get to our spot. It is a bit unsteady under foot, but Martika demands that we look like slags at all times, so 4 1/2" heels are a must. If not? Well, that'll be no end of slaps around the face, right? So this bitch has to do what this bitch has to do.

Whilst there's not many tarts out, naturally all the bitches that Martika run's are out. Nobody phones in sick or any of that shit. I've seen them try to talk shit to her. I've seen them bitch slapped for their efforts too...and I have been on the receiving end too. Ain't nobody gonna cross her, boo.

I always get the customary 'You do a good job or I'll batter you, bitch...' from my owner, to set me up for working. It used to scare me. Now...it just excites me.

Which is all well and good, but tonight just ain't my night, boo.

I'm having a a shitter.

Although it's freezin', it's snowing and shit I can't blame it on the lack of punters on the streets 'cos them other bitches are working it. Me? Try as I might, I'm finding it hard to attract the punters.

Nobody's stopping for me.

I pull, like, 2 in the first hour I'm out there. 2 fucks. I see Martika get picked up a number of times. I'm stressed...which is not a good...and not the best time to hit the cocaine...but, I do.

I do an anal, so I make more money. I think that 'Yes, it's about to kick off...' as the punter is grabbing my leather mini skirted hips and banging away at me. He cums...pulls out....throws out that used condom and, after getting our shit together, drive back to my spot.

I'm out, light up a cigarette and hang around, waiting for another punter.

Again...nada...nothing.

The night goes on like this. About 7 punters in total.

I'm shitting myself. How to tell Martika. What she's gonna do. She's gonna lose her shit.

I look at how much I've made...£350...That is shit.

End of the night, Martika is the last to finish. We're all waiting for her to appear and take our money. They're all looking nervous and apprehensive of what Martika is going to say to each of us.

One by one, the other bitches, hand over their money....there's £450 here...£500 there..£475...£430...another £500...another £450...then there's me, with £350.

Martika looks at me with disgust.

She takes the money, pays the other bitches their cut...whilst the snow is falling...they head off.

Me? I have to go home with Martika.

'You've done shit, bitch. You really have done nothing compared to the other slags. I am fuckin' not happy at all..'

We get in....she punches me.

Mark rushes in. 'What the hell's happening?' he says, in a stern yet quiet way.

'Her. This fuckin' bitch...' snarls Martika 'She's not made her quota. She needs to be taught a fuckin' lesson.'

I get up...to another slap across the face...then she grabs me by the hair, taking me out the back door and throwing me into the snow.

'Just fuckin' wait there..'

I scramble to my feet.

She comes back with a dog's choke chain, a bicycle chain and two padlocks.

I stand motionless as I let Martika put the choke chain around my neck. Then she clinks one of the padlocks through the choke chain to stop my neck getting out of it. She grabs hold of the handle, choking me, and drags me towards the tree at the bottom of her garden. She puts the handle of the choke chain through the bike chain, which is wrapped around that tree, and snaps it shut. I'm attached to the tree...there's just about 6 foot of give.

'I'm gonna leave you out all fuckin' night, bitch. You'll never fuck about again. You hear?' she sternly says.

I notice the bathroom light come on from the next door neighbour...probably nosing to check on what all the commotion...fuck them.

Martika goes back in, past Mark who's just stood there looking at me for a moment. Then, he goes in too.

It's still snowing...I've got a thick lip...luckily I still have my coat on...I'm bloody cold. I'm bursting for the toilet so I have to pee behind the tree, squatting.

Then up, walking to and fro, rubbing my hands to try to keep warm. Intermittent cigarettes throughout these dark hours. Left with my own thoughts.

'I've fucked up, I've really fucked up..' that's my mantra throughout the rest of the night, shivering and shaking, teeth chattering. I use up the last bit of the coke that I'm carrying. Keeps me going for a while.

It's a long night. I hear animals moving throughout the night...that and the crunching of snow under my boots. I am so fuckin' exhausted.

Dawn breaks...I'm broken.

It gets lighter. I hear Martika up. I hear her doing her exercise. I hear her finishing. Then..the backdoor is unlocked and out comes Martika, she has a cigarette in her hand.

'Well, look at you. I slept soundly, looks like you fuckin' didn't, slag? You look like shit', she sniggers. 'You cold, bitch?'

My teeth chatter as I nod.

She puts the cigarette between her lips and begins to unlock the padlocks. First from around the tree, then the one around my neck. She takes the leash off of me and slaps me around my face.

She laughs.

'Get your fuckin' arse inside, cunt..'

I get back to my feet and get in. Martika pours me a pint of Vodka to drink whilst Mark and the kids are doing their daily routine. Mark rubs my shoulder in comfort. I'm so fuckin' thirsty, boo that I just practically down it in one.

Martika's attending to little Suzanne as I help myself to toast and coffee. I am starved. I'm given my birth control pill which I instinctively I just swallow.

Mark goes to work, Martika sorts out the kids, and tells me to shower and get '...my shit together..'

I do so.

The warmth of the shower warms the very bones of me. I just let it soak me for a little while. Then start scrubbing and getting myself clean.

I'm out, dried...dressed in the shit that Martika left out for me...jewellery on...cigarette in the ashtray, taking intermittent drags whilst putting on my face...then...downstairs.

Then she showers and changes.

'Right, I'm gonna get you gangbanged again. You're gonna learn what a real fucking is. We're going over to Emma's..'

'Ok, boo..' I meekly answer..

We head over. The snow has, thankfully stopped. Still, it's inches thick on the ground.

We get there. The guys are there already. Emma greets us at the door. She shakes her head at me.

'Bitch, you did shite yesterday..' she trails off.

...and we get in. Martika orders me to do a '...couple of lines per nostril, bitch..', which

I dutifully do, bent over the little tray...rolled up fiver to my nose...hoovering up some

very long lines that have been put out already.

Then we get down to it.

I say 'we', boo...but both Emma and my owner are standing over me, watching and not participating. I'm just taken, over and over again....cum in...and another takes his place...all in my money box..my vagina.

Emma brings me a pint of Vodka, which I take - naturally - after the 8th and final guy has came in me....for the little break. Martika lights up....so I light up...the guys chug their beers.

The girls partake in the coke, getting me to do some more. My heart is pounding... like..out of my chest...

'Boys, take her up the shitter...and don't be fuckin' gentle. I want the bitch to feel everything..'

Martika smiles as she says those very words.

I get back on the floor, on all fours...bum up...red leather skirt pulled up to my waist...as they start. No rubbers....one by one, they take me. The first, slowly easing himself inside my rectum, pushing in gently...then as I relax more...harder...faster...the full length of his shaft...

Emma lights up a cigarette and puts it between my lips...

'Thanks boo' I answer...breathless...and in some pain....and my sex partner bangs me harder and harder. He stiffens as he cums...shudders to a halt...and I feel him deflate inside me...as he slides out...I feel hands on my arse....a new wetness...a solid object...feeling for my hole...then in....full length....vigarous..piston like....lubricated by the cum of my first partner. I look down...see the cum from my vaginal fucking on my inner thigh.

'You liking that, bitch?' I vaguely hear Martika say..

Between grunts from my assailant and discomfort from me...I found myself saying 'Yeah boo..'

Martika gently kicks me in the breast...'Well, let them fuckin' know you love it, bitch..'

So, I try to talk. Hard. It's painful. This guy finishes inside me...another takes his place..

he finishes...then another...and I'm trying my best to go 'C'mon, boo...bang this ho bag' and shit like that. I'm trying not to show pain....but it's painful, boo...the boys are hammering away at me. Not gentle like they can be at times.

This is Martika teaching me a lesson.

I'm almost in tears as the last man finishes. There's a pool of semen that's trickling down my leg...I think I can feel blood too. I think...they've tore my anus...

Martika is non-plussed. This is to punish me...again...I try to show no weakness.

Hugs abound...squeezing of the bottom - painful for me - and kisses...and then we're home, shooting the shit. Another pint of vodka, copious amounts of coke, light bite to eat for lunch. Then I'm out, buying my rubbers.

I've - obviously - got enough 'cos I did shit business last night, right? But still...fuck...I'm

made to buy more. So...this bitch buys more. Simple.

Back home. Play with the kids. Prep evening meal. Shower...change....Mark comes home...we eat..chill...get ready...and we're out.

Martika lights me up...then herself....blows out the excess smoke...does her customary threat...and adds 'You better do better tonight or I will fucking break those ribs again, strip you fuckin' naked and chain you up to that fuckin' tree again...'

I am scared. Like...really fuckin' scared.

I am hooking for my life tonight. Chasing after cars...getting my tits out, if needed, to entice the punters. I'm fucking them in cars...squeezing them as they pull out...anything to make them cum quicker. Anything to get back to my spot. Anything to turn another trick.

Anything to earn.

I am tired, boo...but there's no let up. It's lightly snowing but, thank fuck, there's more

punters around tonight. I have barely enough time between trying to pull punters for a breather...and a cigarette....but I have to keep going.

One punter is pulling my hair as he slams into me, doggy, in the back of his car. Another is bouncing my head off his cock, down the alley way...getting me deep throating him.

I get called 'bitch', 'slag', 'whore', 'prossie'...all manner of names. Whatever...as long as

they pay, they lay...and I'm making good coin for my owner tonight.

I rarely see Martika, I'm that busy.

I only let one punter take me, anally, as I am still so sore. Almost tearful. I have to decline the other couple that want me there....getting them more interested in shooting their load in my vagina.

I'm late to finish. I'm wiping my mouth, after blowing a punter down the alleyway. I instinctively reach for a cigarette and light up as I walk towards Martika. She's watching my every move. I reach into my tacky handbag and pull out the cash that I've made. Over £600 tonight.

I'm relieved...Martika is happy....the other bitches? They ain't done near what I've done - between £450 and £500, on average - and they looked pissed. Whatever, I don't care about them...this is self-preservation, right?

Martika collects, pockets mine and smiles...takes their cash, gives out their percentages...and then gives out some praise.

'Y'see, this bitch here...' she points at me '..she did shit last night. I taught her a lesson and look at her tonight. She's earned more than all of you fuckers. Now, if you want me to kick the fuck out of you, like I did her, you keep going...be shite earners. You want my respect, then do what this bitch has done. Raise her game for her Madame. Her owner. Do you understand? I won't tolerate this lack of respect from any of you. Get your shit together and do better tomorrow...or I'll batter you.'

There's lots of low voiced acknowledgement of what she's said...heads bowed...eyes to the floor...like they're on the naughty step.

Well, they are....but I ain't.

Life is good again.

End of part 8

12