Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa's eyes went wide as she realized she would have to talk to her daughter to see how good his tongue work is. Sensing her thoughts, Tony added, "You can ask Jas if you need to, though I would give her time to rest first." He smiled with a wicked grin before kissing her once again.

After a few minutes of their passionate kiss, Vanessa broke away, her face flushed in excitement of what her son could do to her and said, "If you don't let me be, I will burn breakfast."

"Excuses, excuses."

"But I promise you," she said reaching back and gripping his cock through his jeans, "We will finish this later."

"Don't break your promise mother."

"Have I ever?" she asked as she arched her eyebrow. Tony just smiled and gave her another peck on the cheek, before breaking his hold on her.

Grabbing a drink from the fridge he sat down, pondering his life as it had now changed. After a few minutes, he heard someone coming down the stairs. A minute later, Isabelle sauntered into the kitchen wearing a tank top that looked to be a little small as it pressed hard against her small breasts and barely covered her navel, along with some short cotton shorts that barely covered her nice rump.

Isabelle saw her brother sitting at the kitchen table and walked over to him, seeing his eyes only on her. Straddling his lap, she kissed him on the lips as her small hands held his head. Tony brought his hands up her back, feeling her soft skin under her shirt and pulled her close as their tongues danced with each other.

After a few minutes, Vanessa had finished her signature breakfast which included an omelet style egg with pepper, onions and chorizo along with breakfast potatoes and some Puerto Rican toasted bread. She brought over plates for both of them, noticing her youngest coming into the kitchen. After she set down the plates, she stood for a couple seconds before getting annoyed. "Ahem,"

Both Tony and Isabelle looked at their mother surprised. She laughed for a minute before saying, "The table is not the place for that. There will be plenty of time for that later but for now, you two need to eat to get your strength up." She then looked directly at her son, "I gave you some extra as you will need a lot of strength."

Tony just winked at her as Isabelle was oblivious as to what had happened between her sister, mother and her brother so far. Isabelle then turned back to Tony, turning his face along with hers, giving him one last kiss before she moved away from him.

As soon as they started to dive in, they could hear their eldest sister descending the stairs. Jasmine had a definite glow to her as she walked over and gave Tony a kiss on the lips, though this one was much shorter than the others, a quick peck to her sister and another one to her mother. She definitely had a bounce in her step, one that Isabelle knew all too well as she was glaring at her older sibling.

"How is everyone this morning? I hope you are all just as happy as I am," Jasmine asked everyone all at once.

"Good sweetie. I can see you are definitely in a good mood," Vanessa answered her daughter.

"I'm doing good Jas," Tony replied, winking at her, "Though I am a little sore this morning." This caused her to blush hard as she wasn't able to finish him off like she had planned. His tongue work on her pussy proved to be just as good as any other woman that had tasted her sweetness. However, something she felt differently with him caused her orgasm to be that much better. She didn't know what it was, but she wasn't one to ignore a gift horse.

"I'm fine," Isabelle answered, clearly upset and turned around to look at her brother as she proceeded to eat.

"Don't worry Izzy, I'm sure Tony will have plenty of time for you later, seeing as how I didn't get to finish him," Jasmine said to her little sister as she sashayed over to her, putting her hands on her sister's shoulders.

"WAIT, WHAT?" she asked looking back and forth between the two. "Did you have sex with him?"

"God no, but I wish I had. Mom is the only one whose had that treatment so far," Jasmine responded looking over to her mother.

Vanessa dropped the spatula hearing her daughter's words. As she was picking up the utensil off the floor, she responded back to her no holds barred daughter's remark, "Well I wasn't the one that had a taste of him this morning and got my pussy licked now was I?"

Isabelle was steaming at this moment. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she screamed out.

All three of them looked at her all of a sudden, shocked at the outburst. Jasmine hugged her younger sibling as Vanessa walked over to hug her as well. Isabelle's anger was rising as they already had liberties with their brother/son but she hadn't gotten anything yet.

"Why am I always last at everything?" she asked to no one as tears started to form in her eyes.

Tony stood up, causing all three women to look up at him as he motioned for his elder sister and mother to back up. He took Isabelle by the hands and brought her to her feet. She looked in his eyes, confused as to what he was doing but soon found out as she yelped when he picked her up, cupping her ass as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Looking into her eyes, he said, "What happened with me and Jas yesterday morning was not on purpose. She didn't realize that it was me. This morning, she just happened to be the first one up and came into my room to finish what she started, but it was me who gave her the tongue lashing she deserved. Last night, after I was asleep Mom woke me and we had sex. I never meant to make you feel like you were last at anything."

Isabelle was looking deep into his eyes as he continued, "Now with what happened, you can be the first one for something else. You name..."

Tony was cut off as Isabelle spoke up, "Anal! I want to be the first one to take you in my ass!"

Both their older sister and mother gasped as Tony's own eyes went wide. Jasmine had never had anal sex before but had wondered what it felt like. Vanessa on the other hand, hadn't had anal sex since she was with her own brother and had never offered it to her husband. Lastly, Tony of course had never had anal sex before either, but had seen videos of it before. It wasn't something he was looking to cross off his bucket list, but if his cute younger sister was offering it to him, he would give her what she wanted as that was how much he loved her.

"Are you sure you want this Izzy?" Tony asked, knowing she had not seen his dick yet.

"Yes! I love you big bro and want to give you everything I have to offer."

"Even a child if I ask you for it?" he asked, though it kind of slipped out as he wasn't ready for children, at least not yet. He still didn't know the side effects, if any, of the drug/virus that had turned him this way. However, now that Pandora's Box was opened, he would have to lie in the bed he made.

This time it was her turn to look surprised as she blushed harder than she had ever done before. "I-I-Is that something you would want from me?" she asked while she took one of her hands and lifted her shirt just a bit, rubbing her belly thinking about her brother's child growing in her belly and feeling her pussy getting extremely wet thinking about the possibilities.

Jasmine had thought about this for a little while now but didn't think her brother would consider it. But now, she had every intention of convincing him to impregnate her and could only hope he would do it. However she still needed to take his monster in full force and that was another task she had to complete first. As well as show him how she had cared for him all this time and was not the mean bitch she had showed him the last few years.

"How about this.Instead of offering me something that could hurt you, how about if we decide that I will impregnate the both of you, and even Mom if she is willing," he smiled looking over at Vanessa who quivered thinking about the possibility as well, "Then you will be the first, but if you decide you are ready to take me back their before we decide if we want to take that path, then I will take your ass first." Saying this, he knew there was a higher possibility the anal would happen first, seeing as how he was still unsure about having kids.

"Deal!" was all Isabelle said as she bit her lip wondering which one she would rather be the first for.

Tony set her back down and gave her a short but passionate kiss. "Just remember. You are never last to me."

"Even when compared to Mom and Jas?" she asked, still feeling her insecurities.

"Izzy. I love you and Jas equally. You are both my sisters and I love the both of you more than anything."

"And what about your poor old mother?" Vanessa asked, wondering what he felt about her as she felt her body heat up.

Tony took a few steps towards his mother and pulled her close, kissing her as well. Once they broke the kiss, he smiled at her and said, "You should already know I love you more than anything Mom. Though I may have a different familial bond with you, since you are my mother, I love all three of you equally in the other way."

Jasmine spoke up, "You mean you love, love us and not just as your sisters and mother?"

Tony then pulled his sister close, breaking his hold on his mother, and kissed her as well. Finally breaking the kiss, he responded, "Of course I love, love you all like that. I have had these feelings for Izzy and Mom for a while but for the longest time, I always thought you didn't have any feelings for me."

"How could you say that?" Jasmine asked, feeling hurt from his words.

"Jas, you have always been caring but you were more than harsh to me. I can now see how it may have been more for my benefit as I didn't care as much about my looks beforehand, more due to other reasons. But you were still hard on me for the longest time." She tried to interrupt him, but he put his finger on her lips, "But that is all in the past and as of yesterday I'm a new man with a new body and I am only looking to the future." Jasmine could only nod with the tears in her eyes. She would need to talk to her brother later to clear up some things and express why she did the things she did. Though she did know her own stubbornness could get in the way of things.

"For now, let's eat as our food its probably cold by now," Tony smiled.

"I can fix that," Vanessa said taking each of their plates and warming them up in the pan before putting it back on the plates. She also made some fresh toast for each one as they finally sat down to eat.

It had been an odd and emotional morning but Tony was looking forward to more mornings like he had this morning with Jasmine but also with Isabelle and his mother. He was still worried about what Doctor Nikko had told him about the pharmaceutical company coming after him and putting him in danger. Though now he was talking about children and wouldn't chance that unless he knew his own kids along with his mother and siblings were safe.

Once breakfast was over, Tony decided he needed a shower before starting the day's activities. Over breakfast, they had decided to go spend some family time at the park that was near their house and then go see a movie before coming home and having their Thanksgiving dinner. Vanessa had most of the food prepared and though they weren't having a turkey this year (for once in a long time) the pernil and prime rib would need time to cook but they could set it and not have to worry about watching it.

Tony gathered what clothes he was going to wear for the day and headed to the shower. Once in the shower, he was just getting ready to lather himself up, when he heard a noise. "Someone is in here," he called out and then heard the door shut. Initially he thought whomever it was had left but then he heard movement.

Peaking around the curtain, he saw his younger sister standing there looking shy and with her head down. "Umm, did you need something Izzy?"

Her head slowly raised as Tony saw that cuteness that he always remembered about her. Then she spoke, "If you are okay with it, I would like to help you with your shower."

"O-Okay. Though I can wash myself."

Isabelle then smiled seductively and had a twinkle in her eyes that he had seen this morning with his mother and older sister, "I was more thinking of helping you with something else, since Mom and Jas have already had their taste. That is unless your little sis is not good enough to taste her brother?" she asked with her eyebrow raised as she cocked her hip out. She had put her hands on her hips and Tony knew that she was expecting an honest answer.

Smiling at her, he answered her, "Are you sure you have what it takes?" he asked, wondering if either his sister or mother had told her about his size yet.

"Oh I think I can big bro," she replied. Then she took her tank top off, showing off her small but perky breasts, followed by her shorts to where Tony noticed she wasn't wearing any panties.

"DAMN GIRL!" he said, his eyes going wide at the sexy young woman she had become, "I'm surprised your whole school has not attacked you yet."

"Well, I guess I could get anyone I wanted," Isabelle responded feeling more confident hearing her brother had given her a compliment, "But I have picky tastes. You see, there is only one man that could truly please this body." In truth, she had stood outside the bathroom, nervous as all hell but she finally decided to go in, but only after Jasmine had opened the door for her and gave her a little push. She was trembling as she was taking off her clothes, though now she was feeling much better as the one man she wanted was happy with her naked body.

"If you think you can handle it, be my guest."

"Oh I think I can handle anything you can..." She stopped midsentence as her brother removed the curtain fully, showing his erect cock. Isabelle's eyes went wide as her mouth dropped in awe. "HOLY FUCK!" she screamed out.

"Pretty nice ain't it?" Tony asked with a cocky grin as he gripped his manhood.

"NICE! NICE! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" she screamed out, "THAT THING IS A FUCKING MONSTER!"

"Well if you are scared of it, I can always have..."

Isabelle felt weak but stopped him anyway, "NO!" she yelled, "If Mom and Jas can take it then so can I." She started to walk forward but her knees had become wobbly. As she was about to fall, Tony reached out and caught his sister in his arms. Looking up into his eyes, she saw the same person that she knew before this transformation and knew that he would never hurt her. This allowed her to regain some of her strength as her fear of his large cock vanished.

Tony helped her in the shower before closing the curtain. Looking into her eyes, still helping her to stand, he asked her, "Are you okay? You know you don't have to go through with this if you don't want to. It won't make me love you any less than I already do."

"I know and I'm okay now," she responded in almost a whisper, "I was just not expecting you to be so... so... so big. I have never seen one that big before."

Tony laughed with his sister looking at him with annoyance, "So you have never seen one that big in person or in general?"

"Both. I don't watch much porn, so I only know through experience. Either with my own or with Jas."

"Wait what? What do you mean with Jas?" Tony asked befuddled as to what his sister was asking.

"After you left for school, I was heartbroken. Jas was there for me and helped me through some bad times. She also taught me how to please a guy and how to use that pleasure to get what I want."

"But how could she teach you...?" he started to say but was cut off.

"Big bro. You may have gotten this body yesterday, but I'm sure you know what a dildo and a strap-on is. Not even you could be that prudish," she grinned at him wondering how much experience he really had.

As if sensing what she was thinking, Tony responded, "Well I did lose my virginity yesterday so, I don't have a whole lot of experience myself. I have eaten pussy a lot though and have gotten quite good, especially from what Jas told me this morning."

"Well, I guess you will just have to do that for me soon enough then," she said with a sly smirk on her face. To have the man she had dreamed about for years between her legs was the ultimate fantasy for her.

But for now, she dropped to her knees and stared at the prize in front of her. First trying to wrap her small fingers around his cock, she realized she would need both hands to even get close to covering his girth. The water that was cascading down her back and down his chest helped with lubrication, though she knew her saliva would be much better.

Slowly she ran her tongue up the backside of his cock. She had only given a couple blowjobs before but for some reason, her brother's cock tasted so much better. Even in her hands, it was a wonderful feeling. She could feel her pussy quivering, wondering what it would feel like going between her tight lips, stretching her beyond all belief, moaning at the thought of her brother doing just that.

Tony could feel the vibrations going through his cock as his sister moaned. He didn't know what was causing her to moan, but he was glad she was enjoying herself. He had wanted to taste her out of the three of them for the longest time and he knew he would have a chance soon.

Isabelle continued licking up and down his cock, even sucking his balls into her mouth as she twirled them around using her tongue. Tony meanwhile moaned his approval of her skill. She was glad her sister had taught her so well so that she could put the skills to use. Now though, it was time to see just how good she was.

Pulling her head back and staring at that one-eyed monster, she stuck out her tongue and ran it over the slit, whimpering as she felt her clit throb as she tasted his precum. It tasted like nothing she had ever had before. It was sweet and salty at the same time but both in perfect balance that made it perfect. Her lips slowly parted as she took that mushroom head inside her mouth. It stretched her mouth a bit, but nothing she couldn't handle, though taking the whole thing in was something she was going to have to try.

Her sister had a 10" strap-on that she was able to deep-throat without gagging too bad. Luckily for her, she didn't have much of a gag reflex, which made deep throating much easier. Starting off slowly, she inched his cock into her throat. She started with a slow bobbing motion, only getting close to half down her throat, while swirling her tongue around his cock. She was in heaven as she was pleasing the man of her dreams. There was no better thing she could do than give him the pleasure that she could provide. As she kept going, she got down to about the ¾ mark before the door to the bathroom opened again.

"You guys need any help in there?" Jasmine asked with her usual chipper tone.

Isabelle pulled his cock from her mouth, but didn't stop stroking it as she rolled her eyes and answered her sister, "Nah, we are good here." She put his cock back in her throat to where she was before, but then noticed the curtain get pulled back, looking up at her older sister.

Jasmine was amazed at how her sister was able to do that. She was still practicing with her strap on and still couldn't take it all the way without gagging profusely. Determined to be able to match her sister, she would need to get some pointers from her younger sibling and stop being stubborn. She reached over to her brother and gave him a sensual kiss before adding, "Do let me know if you need any help little bro. You know I am always available for my man."

"I will definitely take you up on your offer, but later," he responded before adding, "Do you still have some of those outfits that make you look really slutty but also drop dead fucking gorgeous?"