Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony, would you mind helping me finish setting everything up for dinner?" Vanessa asked knowing how her son was always one of the more helpful ones. His affection and caring of others was something that she hoped wouldn't change in him and luckily for her, it didn't affect that part of his brain.

"Sure Mom, you know I am always more than willing to help out," Tony replied as he made his way over to the kitchen.

"I'll help too Mom," Jasmine chimed in. She wasn't always as helpful as she got older but it was more due to the fact that she always had people willing to do anything for her which made her more conceited than she should have been. This was something she was determined to change as she wanted to show her brother that she was a better person and was worthy of his love and affection.

Vanessa had Jasmine help finish the mashed potatoes along with getting the rest of the food ready to move to the dining room table while Tony was asked to move the food to the table. After a few minutes of working to get everything ready, Isabelle joined them and set the table for them, though Vanessa let her know that only four places would need to be set with Tony at the head of the table and her at directly facing him.

"Mom, why is Dad not joining us?" Isabelle asked, curious as to why he was not there. She did love her dad but if they were going to mess around that night, their dad could not be there as he didn't know what had been going on since yesterday.

Vanessa sighed as she stopped. Jasmine knew something was wrong and rubbed her mother's back, "Mom, you know we are here for you no matter what happens, right?"

Vanessa looked over at her eldest child and hugged her while smiling, "I know my sweet girl. You three have been the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would do anything for any of you," she responded to her daughter, "Though I wanted to tell you all after dinner, I guess I need to let it be known now."

Vanessa took a deep breath before continuing, "Your father is not going to be joining us tonight. We have been having issues with our marriage over the past couple years but he hasn't touched me in some time and I have my suspicions that he has been cheating. When he called me while you were at the movies, I could hear a woman in the background and I am filing for divorce. I will have to iron out the details and contact a lawyer either tomorrow or Monday but this is what will need to happen. I am sorry that..."

Tony didn't let his mother finish apologizing to them, he quickly moved around the kitchen island and wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace, "Mom, you never need to apologize to us for needing to do the right thing for you."

Jasmine and Isabelle quickly joined them in the hug, "Yeah Mom," Jasmine added, "You know we are all here for you and we are never going to leave you. Though we still do love Dad, Izzy and I have seen how he has treated you over the past few years."

"Yeah. Isn't that why you and Jas started to sleep together?" Isabelle asked.

Vanessa was confused as she thought that she had kept it a secret, "And just how did you know about that young missy?"

"Mom. You know you are very vocal during sex and my room is right next to yours? I knew when you and Dad used to have sex when we were younger and I heard the first night that Jas came to your bed. In all honesty, I masturbated when you two were together the first time, but understood why you invited Jas as she was more experienced than I was."

"Well. I guess since all our cards are on the table, I'm definitely glad that I have the three of you with me, no matter what. With your father leaving us, I was going to make Tony here the head of the family. What do you girls think?" Vanessa asked.

"Definitely," Isabelle answered.

"Fuck yes, but only if I get to play with my brother still. He does still have to keep his promise," Jasmine answered, letting her hand run down his thigh gripping his now hardening cock.

"Oh yes Mother. You will need to share our lovely brother with us," Isabelle answered putting her hand on his cock as well, hating that her sister already beat her to it.

"Of course girls. Do you think I would keep you from your loving brother? But, you both must promise that we keep him only to ourselves. That also means protecting him when other women try to take him from us," Vanessa said.

"We promise!" both Isabelle and Jasmine responded, giggling.

"Hey! Don't I get a say in this? I mean if I want to sleep with another woman, shouldn't I be allowed to since I'm not currently tied down to anyone?" Tony said, wondering if this was a good time to say that though since he already said it, there was no going back on it now. Open mouth insert foot, he thought to himself.

The three women backed off looking upset as Tony now knew he may be in deep shit. He put up his hands, to try and defend what he said as it may have come out wrong, "What I meant was that since I'm not dating any of the three of you, I should be allowed to make my own decisions, right?"

"Well then," Vanessa said as she put her hands on her hips upset that her son would even consider another woman when there were three more than willing right here, "How about you start dating all three of us, right now?"

"REALLY?" Tony asked surprised as he didn't expect her to have that response. He had only had three girlfriends in all his life and only one of them acted as though she really cared for him. The only reason they broke up was because she moved away their senior year. They tried to stay together, but the distance and neither one having the finances to see one another made them come to an agreement to break up.

"Of course baby bro," Jasmine responded caressing his cheek, "What? Did you think that we only wanted your monster cock? I told you earlier that Izzy and I have been in love with you for years. We just never wanted to say anything for fear you would resent us for our feelings."

"Yeah but, if I had a small cock, and was fat and ugly as I was before, would you two still love me just as much?" Tony asked.

"First off, you were never ugly to us," Isabelle chimed in, "Yes you let yourself go and Jas would always tease you about it, but that was her way of trying to encourage you to lose weight. We wouldn't mind the size of your dick as it is has always been you inside here that we loved," she finished pointing to his heart.

"You say that now, but none of you had seen my cock before I looked like this."

"Come on Tony, it couldn't have been that," Jasmine began to say before Tony put up his pinky.

"I was two and a half inches hard and about as thick as a sharpie before this happened. If you don't believe me, I can call my doctor who can confirm it," Tony said with all seriousness and also with some sadness in his voice as he thought of how pathetically small his dick used to be.

"Well baby that's what toys are for also. But a dick is just used for sex, not for falling in love," Vanessa added.

The three of them hugged again before Tony spoke again, "Will the three of you go out with me and be my girlfriends?"

"YES!" they all replied in unison with a definite enthusiasm, giggling as they did.

"Well, let's finish setting the table before the food gets cold," Vanessa said, eager to eat so they could spend some time together.

Once the table was set and all the food was out, they sat down, with 'ever the gentleman' Tony helping each of his ladies to sit. When they asked him about it, he simply said it was a perk for each of them dating him which caused a round of giggles amongst the women.

On the table was a prime rib roast, pernine, arroz con pollo and Puerto Rican beans, mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce, yams, and green bean casserole. Vanessa also let them know she made some pumpkin pies and Dulce de Leche for desert as well as some Coquito. They ate in general silence with the only main words being exchanged was those of the children thanking their mother for the wonderful meal and also telling her which was their favorite, which all of them agreed that just about everything was made to perfection.

After dinner, Vanessa and Jasmine collected the dirty plates while Isabelle and Tony helped to bring the leftovers into the kitchen. Tony and his sisters told their mother to leave the dishes as they would handle it after they had desert and talked. They all got a glass of coquito and a slice of Dulce de Leche and sat back down to talk.

Tony started the conversation with explaining all that happened. Along with telling them about the drugs and injection he had. He also explained that he slept with his doctor when he went back and how Doctor Nikko along with Doctor Lemans told him that he could be in danger due to how the company would want to dissect him. He then let them know that Doctor Nikko had told him to get a burner phone that she could use to communicate with him and let him know if she thought the company was on to them.

The last part that he mentioned was that she had given him the money to take care of himself for now. Both his sisters were more than willing to do anything to protect him and both agreed not to spread this around to their friends. For now they were in the clear, when they were around any of their friends, he would be mom's new boyfriend since she was getting a divorce.

The last thing he discussed was that they would need to not get jealous of each other. He explained that he would try his hardest to spend equal amounts of time with each of them but for this to work, they would need to share him. But he did add that he was more than happy if they want to spend time with each other while he was with one of them. The ladies all smiled at each other, knowing what he was hinting at and wondering if they could tease him in the process. Tony finished that above all, they would need to stay together as a family and if they couldn't share him, then he would need to leave and couldn't be with them anymore. The three of them gave him an evil look but knew he was serious and knew this would be best for the family if they couldn't all get along.

After Tony finished his talk, they talked some more before they headed into the kitchen. The three kids refused to let their mother do the dishes and instead sent her away to get dressed for bed. Tony focused on the dish washing, while Isabelle was putting away the food and Jasmine was drying some of the larger dishes. Once Vanessa returned, she sent Isabelle and Jasmine to go get ready for bed as well and helped her son with the dishes. Isabelle and Jasmine returned about 10 minutes later to finish helping with cleaning up.

Now that the kitchen was all clean, they moved to the living room, sitting in the same spots they were the night before. They watched two movies before heading to bed, but Tony asked Jasmine to stay behind.

Jasmine moved to the couch and wondered what her brother needed to talk to her about. She knew he had asked her for a favor but he hadn't yet talked to her about it yet.

"So. I now understand why you were so mean to me and I understand it was your way of trying to inspire me," Tony started.

"I know I can be a bitch some times, but I was trying to do it for you. I have only had the best intentions for you." She then touched his cheek, "Please know that I love you and I would do anything for you," she gulped hard as the next part was going to be one of the hardest things she had to say, "Even if that means that you don't touch me anymore. I would be willing to give up all the sexual times..."

Tony cut her off by kissing her sweet lips before pulling back, "Jas you do know that I used to masturbate to you all the fucking time right? You and mom were my biggest fantasies until Izzy was added once she started to develop into the woman she is now."

"Seriously? You used to masturbate thinking about me?" she asked, confused that her brother had thought about her that way.

"Of course! You are freaking hotter than anything! What guy wouldn't give their left nut to be with you? Hell, you could easily be a model or even a porn star if you wanted to be. Though I would rather you not be a porn star cause then I would have to share you with other men."

"So... Y-You don't mean to cut me off then?" Jasmine asked, hoping she could still be with her brother.

"Oh hell no!" he yelled, "I'm definitely looking forward to us making sweet love sis. Like I said before, I would even be willing to father yours and Izzy's children if you really wanted me to."

Jasmine squealed as she jumped into his arms, "Trust me bro, I'm gonna show you a time like you never had," she whispered into his ear.

Tony took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately at first but then it turned into an animalistic hunger as they made out for a while. Once they finally separated, Tony continued, "Do know I love you sis very much, but I need to ask you for that favor."

"Whatcha need bro?" Jasmine asked him.

"I currently have a job but need to quit that worthless cesspool and I need your help to get my things tomorrow."

She looked at him confused wondering how she could help. Like he was reading her mind, he continued, "In my condition, I can't go in there and pick up my things as they would all see that something changed in me, obviously, and that could give the company that could be looking for me a faster way of finding us."

"Oh, that makes sense. That is something I can easily do," she said with a sly smirk.

"Thank you sis, but I need you to wear what we were talking about earlier. Not only that, I want you to present yourself as my girlfriend."

"Ooh, you want me to mess with the people there huh?" Jasmine asked, knowing that her brother was getting revenge on someone that worked there.

"Exactly. There are a couple ladies there that wouldn't give me the time of day and I would love to see their faces when they find out I'm dating someone as hot as you. Along with that, there are some guys that used to tease me and I pray some of them are working so they can see how hot you are."

She laughed, "It would be my pleasure to help you get your revenge. You don't know how hard it was for me not to hurt that bitch in high school that treated you like shit. But know that none of us will ever hurt you like that. We love you with all our hearts, even if you were to have your body change back."

"Thank you sis. I love you, Izzy and Mom so much and I am so thankful I have the three of you with me," he finished as he hugged her. "However, now I need to spend some time with Izzy, but," he said drawing it out, "Don't go to sleep yet as I will come spend some time with you tonight."

"Tony. Though I would love for you to spend some time with me tonight, I think you have neglected Mom and haven't been with her since last night. But, I will have my morning fun tomorrow though," she finished with a sly smirk knowing that she would have her time with him.

"Fair enough. I am glad you are taking this jealousy thing seriously. I don't want to have to break up the family as I would miss the three of you sooo much," he said as he hugged her. She whispered that she loved him and hugged him.

They both headed upstairs, though Tony was watching the way her ass shook in her little cotton shorts. Even though she had told him to spend time with Mom tonight, he had enough in him to spend some time with each of them.

He first headed into Isabelle's room. Upon entering her room, he saw that she was wearing a matching black bra and panty set that were both full of lace and see-through as well. It contrasted perfectly with her lightly tanned body and made her look sexy as all hell. He could also see that she was rubbing herself under her panties as she stared into his eyes with all the lust and love that she had for him.

"Well it's about time you showed up. I thought I was going to be forced to bring myself off," Isabelle purred in a seductive voice.

Tony couldn't take his eyes off her as he strode over to the bed. Once next to the bed, he started to remove his clothing when she stopped him, "Nah-uh. That is my job, big bro," she purred, again with a seductive voice.

Isabelle crawled over to the foot of the bed and slowly removed Tony's shirt. Once it was off, she kissed down his body, giving him little nibbles along the way and hearing his moans. At the top of his shorts, she stopped kissing and slowly moved them down unleashing the beast that lay beneath. She involuntarily moaned watching his hard cock bounce and stare right at her as if taunting her.

When his shorts were low enough, Tony stepped out of them and stood there nude as his sister licked her lips staring up at him through her lashes. He then put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up so he could look directly at her. Bringing his lips to hers, they kissed passionately the feeling of electricity shot through both of them. Tony snaked his hands down her back as he reached her bra and slowly undid it allowing the garment to fall to the floor.

"God you have some amazing breasts, little one," Tony whispered while staring at her breasts. Though they were on the small side, she had small areolas with big thick nipples that were hard and pointing right at him.

"Y-You like them even though they are small?" Isabelle asked. She knew her mother and sister had much larger breasts and that she inherited her smaller stature and breast size from her father's side.

"Izzy, I don't care what size they are, as long as they are yours. I would gladly suck on these tits all day than have another woman with larger ones," Tony responded lovingly.

"Oh Tony! Even though your body changed, you are still the romantic and loving man that you have always been," Isabelle replied, her eyes twinkling as she stared into his. He was the man of her dreams and she had always hoped she could express her love and devotion to him one day. With that dream coming true, she now felt like the happiest woman alive.

"So Jas told me about a tat that you and she got about me?" Tony asked.

Isabelle's eyes went wide as she shook her head, "Oh yes!" she replied excitedly. She pulled her panties down just slightly and to the right of her mons was the same initials "AJS".

Tony then pulled her panties down even further and got a good glimpse of her tight little peach. She was shaved (though not completely) and not waxed like Jasmine but her pussy looked to be just as nice even with a little patch of hair. He then pushed her down on the bed and she yelped as she fell backwards, but Tony knew the bed would catch her as he slid her panties off and out of the way.

As he spread her legs, he saw her tight folds up close. She was definitely much tighter than her sister and he wondered if she would be able to handle him in this state. But that was neither here nor there. She was going to force him if even he protested, therefore it would be his job to get her wet enough to take him in.

He started kissing her inner thighs and moving to her outer labia, hearing her whimpering and moaning along the way. As her clit emerged from under its hiding place, he saw that it was much bigger than Jasmine's. He flicked it with his tongue which caused her to gasp and her breathing to increase. While he was running his tongue through her lips and flicking over her clit, he watched as her small breasts moved as her chest heaved.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that bro," Isabelle stated through her gasps.

"Then cum all you want. I want to taste your cream," Tony replied with a smile as he plunged his tongue into her now soaked cunt. His hand had wrapped around her leg and began to play with her clit.

"EEEEAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed as a torrent of female cum came forward. Tony then felt something else that was more liquid than cream as he was squirted in the face. It didn't taste like pee, but it definitely wasn't her cum.