Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that?" Tony asked dumbfounded.

"Sorry Tony. I-I tend to squirt when I'm really turned on some times," Isabelle responded as she blushed. It had been an embarrassing topic for her as none of her friends could do it and she had always thought she was an odd ball.

"Ahh! I have heard about that but never had a girl do that because of me. THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!" he yelled, sitting up and throwing his arms in the air like a crazy person.

Isabelle giggled as she ran her hand up and down his cock stroking him as she knew her brother was the same dork she always knew. She then sat forward and saw the wet spot on her bed and knew that once they were done, she would need to change the sheets. Once she reached his cock she took him in her mouth as she ran her tongue around his cock.

Tony moaned as he felt her mouth engulf his manhood. After a few minutes, she pulled up and smiled at him, "Hop off the bed, I want to try something."

He nodded and stood next to the bed. Isabelle repositioned herself so her head was hanging off the bed and she was on her back. She guided his cock towards her mouth. "I only want you to back off when I tap your leg. Otherwise use my mouth and go as deep as you like and use it as you would my pussy,"

As his cock entered her mouth, Tony slowly pushed his cock into her mouth and to the beginning of her throat. When he was a well over halfway, he felt her throat close up and then loosen, "FUCK! Your mouth feels so damn good on my cock Izzy," Tony moaned.

Isabelle felt her heart flutter knowing that only she was able to do this. She knew her mother and sister could not deep throat him and knew that she only could due to her lack of gag reflex.

Once Tony had his entire cock in her throat, it felt even more amazing than it did when she showered with him. He then pulled back slowly and began to fuck her face, starting off slowly. As he was doing this, he reached over her body and began to pinch, pull and twist her nipples. She let out a moan as her mouth hummed on his cock, making the sensation that much better.

After a few minutes of doing this, Tony pulled back abruptly hearing a loud 'plop' as his cock left her lips. "Why'd you stop?" Isabelle asked, "I was not having trouble breathing."

"If I kept going, I would have cum down your throat and I would rather cum somewhere else instead," Tony responded as he lightly slapped the top of her mons, right by where her clit was.

Isabelle bit her bottom lips as she turned over. The hunger in her eyes reminded Tony of a lioness ready to pounce on a gazelle. "Well then BIG brother. Take me however you want me," Isabelle replied as she moved back to a kneeling position. Her hands lightly moving up her body and over her breasts as she gently squeezed them offering them up to him.

Tony reached out and took her face in his hand and pulled her into a passionate kiss. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, Tony moved one hand to her tight little ass while the other guided his cock to her slit. He rubbed his cock up and down, coating it in her juices before he slowly pushed into her.

Isabelle moaned in satisfaction as her brother entered her. Finally she had him inside of her where he belonged and she would not give him up for anything. She always felt her main goal in life was to be there for her brother. Though she never in a million years thought it would come to fruition.

Tony went slow as he pushed his cock into her soaking wet hole. He stopped a few times and pulled back, feeling her wincing in pain and allowed her to get used to his size before going forward. He was only able to get to the ¾ mark before she stared to look to not be able to take anymore.

"P-Please. I-I want... to take... i-it all!" Isabelle stated through her pants.

"Don't worry. In time you will without any issues, little one," Tony replied as he kissed her soft lips.

She groaned in frustration but as Tony started to thrust inside of her, he didn't go any further than that mark. Try as she may, he didn't let her get him any deeper.

Though she was a lot smaller compared to his new body, Isabelle showed off some strength that Tony didn't know existed. When he finally had enough of her trying to get him deeper, he threw her on the bed. "If you are not going to play nice, I will have to spank you," he stated as he flipped her over quickly causing her to yelp. 'SLAP SLAP' was heard throughout the room as Tony slapped her ass.

Isabelle whimpered and moaned, loving how the sting of his slaps on her ass turned into pleasure. Tony then grabbed her hips and pushed his cock back into her. This time, he took hold of her hair and forced her head back and her back to arch as she pushed her chest out. Isabelle whimpered again as she gasped from his sudden forcefulness.

As Tony started to pound away at her tight cunt, Isabelle felt her orgasm coming along faster than before. "Fuck Tony! Pound that ass! Make me your bitch!" Isabelle yelled.

Tony sped up his thrusts as this only sent Isabelle to orgasm faster. She screamed out but what came out was nothing but gibberish. "FUCK!" Tony yelled as her walls clamped down on his cock. It felt like she was trying to rip his dick off and he had to stop thrusting due to the pain.

As she came down from her orgasm and the pain diminished from Tony's cock, he started pounding into her again. He had released her hair and her face was now planted into the mattress as she was lying in a puddle of her own drool.

"Make me cum again Tony. Teach my body how you pleasure it so it will never forget you," Isabelle said, though it was more in a dreamy state.

She then screamed out again as her orgasm took her over once more. Tony had to slow down again but this time knew that his own orgasm was coming up fast.

Once she let up on his cock, Tony hit his fastest speed and could feel her body shuddering as she had mostly gone limp. She screamed out one final time as Tony released his seed deep within her, grunting as he came.

When his own orgasm had finally finished, he pulled his half limp cock from her hole and her backside fell to the bed. He could hear her soft snores; she had passed out from the pleasure. Then again, he couldn't blame her given his size and how tight she was. That and the four orgasms she had, he was surprised that she lasted that long.

Tony climbed off the bed and picked up her covers from the floor and tucked her in. He lightly gave her a kiss on the lips and then one on the forehead, "Goodnight little princess. I love you dearly, never forget that."

When he left the room, he made sure to shut the door so she wouldn't be disturbed. He headed downstairs to get a bottle of water and take a breather. After a few minutes, he headed back upstairs and into his mother's room, given what Jasmine had told him earlier.

As he entered Vanessa's room, she was softly snoring as well. "She must have been more tired than she let on earlier," he thought to himself as he smiled. He quietly moved over to her side of the bed and gave her a light kiss on the forehead.

"Oh baby," Vanessa said in her half sleep state, "Come here."

"Not tonight Mom. You are too tired. Get your beauty sleep and I will wait for you in the morning okay?"

Vanessa nodded, "Alright sweetie. Make sure you take care of my daughters."

"I will Mom," he replied kissing her soft lips before giving her a hug and heading back to the door. Before he even reached the door, she was fast asleep again. He was amazed at how she could fall asleep so quickly but then again, the slightest noise and she would wake up without any issues.

Jasmine had stated she was coming to see him in the morning so he decided to let her know that their mother was going to see him in the morning instead. He knocked on the door and heard her say to enter. As he walked in, he saw she was underneath her sheets reading a book.

"Weren't you going to see Mom tonight?" Jasmine asked as her eyebrow arched, though her eyes were almost glued to his now erect cock bouncing back and forth.

"I was but she passed out on me before I could do anything. I let her know to come see me in the morning so she can have her beauty rest," Tony replied with a smile.

"And Izzy?" Jasmine asked with a sinful smile.

"She passed out from me fucking her brains out," Tony replied with a mischievous grin.

Jasmine bit her lower lip as one of her hands had been rubbing her pussy while she was reading her book. This particular book was one of her favorite romance novels and always reminded her of how her brother would come in and sweep her off her feet and make sweet passionate love to her. Though it was always a dream. Reality could be so much more erotic.

"Lucky girl," Jasmine mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Tony asked as he made his way over to where she was sitting.

Her chest was flushed, she was breathing harder; her nostrils flared showing her hunger as she memorized every muscle and inch of his body as she followed it up to his face. Though his body had changed dramatically, he still had that handsome smile he'd always had. That same glint to his eyes that made her heart melt and her mound throb. "I said lucky girl," Jasmine replied in a whisper. She didn't know why but ever since she had blown him that first morning, she felt like a little girl again being around her crush. The one thing she'd always had was confidence around men. She knew how good she looked and how big her breasts were, though not too large. But for some reason, she felt small compared to her little brother.

"Well she isn't the only lucky one that I know of," Tony replied with a mischievous smirk.

Jasmine's eyes went wide as she moved her free hand over to his cock. It was still a little wet from his encounter with their sister and she wouldn't mind tasting the two of them together. She guided his cock to her mouth and moaned as she ran her tongue up and down his length.

Tony then surprised her as he pulled away her sheets and saw what her other hand had been doing. "Naughty girl. Playing with your pussy here all alone." He then reached his hand out and snapped his fingers at her.

Jasmine removed her hands from her pussy as she let the red lacy material cover her sacred place again. Her panties were partially sheer but not enough so that her pussy was visible. It had a small string that ran along each side connecting it to the back part that Tony couldn't see. Her breasts were held up by a red lacy bra but her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material. It was held together by a clip that was a couple inches under her neck and another one right under her breasts.

Tony took her hand and guided it up to his mouth as she moaned while his tongue swirled around her thin digits. Jasmine couldn't help but moan loudly, "Fuck that is hot!" she exclaimed as she watched him suck on her fingers. Her hand moving faster to jerk his cock.

She then scooted further towards the edge of the bed and ran her tongue over his cock. Her other hand finally came free as she rubbed on his heavy hanging balls. As she started straight into his eyes, bearing deep into his soul, she took his cock in her mouth. She was determined to one day take him deep in her throat, like she knew her sister could, but that wasn't meant to be yet.

Tony reached down and ran his hands through her hair. Although her blowjobs had been something else, he had not come here to blow his load down her throat. There was another place where it belonged.

Suddenly without warning, Tony grabbed the sides of her head and pushed back causing Jasmine to yelp as she was thrown back. She wondered if she was too rough with him or may have hurt him, but the look on his face made her pussy quake.

Tony quickly moved onto the bed between her legs and unclipped her bra. His hands and mouth worked together to pleasure those luscious orbs. "Oh god Tony! That feels so fucking good!" she moaned. His tongue ran circles around her small areolas, making sure not to touch her nipples. As he looked up at her face, she was whimpering as it was clearly torturing her.

Then quickly and without allowing her to think, he took that tiny bud between his lips as he sucked on her nipple. Her back arched as she screamed out, "YEESSSSSHHH!" She was now in a full on pant as her hips were moving on their own as she was humping his crotch.

Tony did the same thing to the other nipple as well, which sent Jasmine into nirvana. As he finished with her other nipple, he kissed and nibbled his way down her body. Stopping at her navel to trace the outside before running his tongue inside of it. Her navel piercing made it difficult, but he was able to get her even more turned on.

He then kissed his way down to the top of her mons as he kissed her pussy through her panties. As he went to move the thin lacy garment out of his way, she protested, "Please Tony. Not today. I want to save all my cum for when you fuck me tomorrow."

However this fell on deaf ears as he moved her panties aside and started to run his tongue up and down her slit causing her body to jerk back and forth. He sunk two fingers into her well lubricated hole as his lips sucked on her clit. Her hips bucked as she tried but failed to move his face away. The inevitable was going to happen and there was nothing she could do about it.


Within a minute, she screamed out as her orgasm took her. Her teeth clenched down as she felt her nipples throb and her walls squeeze down on those thick fingers of his as a torrent of her juices raced forward.

Once she was enjoying the aftereffects of her orgasm, Tony moved up her body and looked her square in the eyes, "What did you say while I was busy?"

Her eyes blinked fast for a few seconds as she tried to regain her senses. "I-I wanted to save myself for when you take me tomorrow after I complete the job you have for me." Her cheeks reddened again feeling vulnerable and week compared to her brother. Though she shouldn't feel that way as she knew he loved her.

Tony smiled back at her as he moved his hips to push his cock against her panties. He had purposefully left her panties aside for this reason. His first two shots missed the mark but the third, found him surrounded by her lips.

Jasmine's eyes went wide knowing what he was doing, "B-But I t-thought I had to..."


"Sshh. Do you think I would make my sexy sister really wait?" Tony asked. Jasmine nodded but he chuckled at her response. "Though I probably wouldn't have lasted as long if Mom was awake, I had planned on coming in here and giving you exactly what you have been waiting for."

"You mean?" Jasmine asked only to have a nod from Tony. She felt him push forward as her pussy did its best to expand and accommodate his size. She gritted her teeth as her eyes bugged out feeling the immense pleasure of him stretching her to the brink.

As Tony saw the look of pain in her eyes, he stopped pushing forward. Jasmine looked deep into his eyes as she put both hands behind his head, "Don't you fucking dare stop until you are fully inside of me. I can take it and I want every inch of that cock buried in my cunt," she growled at him.

Tony nodded as he continued pushing forward. After giving her a few rests along the way to get accustomed to his size, Tony was finally hilt deep within his sister's cunt. It was one of the most amazing feelings as he could feel his pelvis grinding against hers.

Jasmine had to close her eyes and even had two small orgasms from taking him all the way in, but with a little work, it was finally done. She was so happy that tears began to stream down from her eyes.

Tony went to pull back but Jasmine's hands stopped him by gripping his ass cheeks and keeping him rooted within her. "I-I'm not... crying in pain. I'm crying... from happiness," she said through ragged breaths.

When she finally opened her eyes their lips met and they kissed in one of the most passionate kisses she had ever had. She finally had her brother where he belonged and she could die right that instant and her life would be complete. Then the thought of a child grew into her head and she knew she had a new purpose. To bear her brother's child. She wanted, no needed to have his child. Unfortunately she was on the pill at the moment but she would stop taking them right away.


"I'm safe right now, but I want to stop my birth control," she stated once their kiss was over.

"Are you sure you don't want to have a normal life?" Tony asked. Above all, he wanted his sisters and mother to be happy.

Jasmine nodded and giggled, "We can have a normal life together. There will just be secrets that the world can't know. And I for one will tell you that Izzy most definitely feels the same way. Especially if you, and I quote, 'Fucked her brains out.'"

"I think you are both crazy... but I will breed both of you if that is what you want," Tony replied with a smile.

Jasmine slapped his chest playfully, "What am I, some kind of animal? You breed animals and impregnate women."

"Nah. I breed my sisters," Tony smiled back trying to defend himself as she started to slap him even more. "Well I can stop...?" Tony started to say only to be cut off.

"Not a fucking chance. You will cum in your sister's pussy and impregnate her. Do you understand me mister?" Jasmine said in a firm voice as she wrapped her legs around his waist holding him in place.

Tony burst out laughing as Jasmine quickly followed suit. After he composed himself, he spoke up again, "You looked just like Mom when she used to scold me when we were younger."

"God! Please don't say that," Jasmine replied rolling her eyes.

"What? That isn't a bad thing. I mean she is the best mother in the world, even if she is fucking her kids. That and she would do anything for us no matter what we did," Tony responded.

"That is true," Jasmine replied with her finger tapping her chin, "I guess I can take that as a compliment." Her eyes lowered as she started to caress his cheek lovingly, "I do hope to be half the mother that Mom is for our child. Then maybe he or she will turn out better than we were." They both burst out laughing again, though when Tony's cock jumped inside of her, Jasmine squeaked a couple times. She giggled at the noises she was making as Tony's eyes went wide with lust.

He pulled out slowly and then quickly thrust back in, "FUCK!" she groaned as she gritted her teeth. "Please go slow at first. Otherwise you will break me with that monster," Jasmine begged of her brother.

Tony nodded and slowly pulled back and then pushed back in. Each time he pushed back in all the way, she would squeak as he felt himself bottom out. He didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure but she hadn't tried to stop him so he was going to continue until she gave him some kind of acknowledgment that it was painful.

After a few minutes, of long slow strokes, Jasmine begged him, "Speed up please."

Tony nodded again as he began to fuck his sister's wet and willing pussy. His thrusts were faster now but still not too fast yet. He could see the happiness in her eyes, it was the aura that was coming off her that gave him the feeling that she really wanted this, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck that pussy baby! Pound your sister's cunt! Make it so no man will ever want to fuck me again!"

Her dirty talk was really getting to him as he started to really go at it. Tony moved to a more sitting position as he took hold of her wrists and started to pound her hard and fast. He then realized she was the more vocal of the three women as she kept yelling over and over. Things like, "Fuck yes! Fuck me! Pound that ass! God yes! Holy fuck me!" and all any other combinations she came up with.

Jasmine had only stopped her yelling as she felt her orgasm hit her hard. She shook violently as her back arched and her head tilted back. She felt her walls clamp down on his invading member as her womanly cream surged forward and marked his cock as hers.