Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony had to slow down momentarily when she orgasmed only due to how hard her vagina was gripping him. Though it wasn't as hard as Isabelle had been. Even so, he wanted her to enjoy this as much as possible.

She suddenly looked up at him, "Don't you dare fucking stop! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and break my pussy!" she screamed at him.

Tony chuckled at her words and resumed fucking her hard and fast. However, he was not at his highest speed and could go much longer this way.

Jasmine continued her ranting of obscenities as she egged him on only to have another orgasm come up fast right behind the last one and hit her hard again. This time, her hips rolled and she tried her best to meet his thrust and force even more of him inside of her.

After four orgasms, Jasmine was getting close to losing her mind. She couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked so hard. Having dated a guy that was close to Tony's length did help some, but her ex-boyfriend could never last more than five minutes without blowing his load and was only good for maybe two times if he hadn't been all that tired. Plus the fact that he refused to eat her out which made her not want to blow him, their relationship was doomed to fail from the start.

Sensing that Jasmine was nearing her limit, Tony released her wrists and pulled her body even closer to him. He took hold of the inner part of her thighs, right near her vagina, and started to pummel her cunt as fast and as hard as he could.

This sent Jasmine into orgasmic frenzy as she could no longer feel when each orgasm ended and when the next one started. Her body was shaking and sweat droplets were apparent all over her body. She was shaking her head back and forth as her mind had gone blank due to the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

Tony knew he was now close as he felt that familiar tingle in his balls as he was ready to explode. "Where do you want it Jas?" Tony asked through ragged breaths, trying his best to control his breathing.

"INSIDE! CUM... INSIDE... MEEEEEEEE!" she screamed, hoping her words came out coherent enough so he would know what she said.

This was all Tony needed to hear as he thrust into her two more times before his cum rushed up from his balls, down his shaft and coated her walls. He knew from the final load he was depositing inside of her, if she wasn't on the pill, she would be giving birth in nine months, no doubt about it.

The second she felt his first shot of cum hit her walls, Jasmine let out a banshee like scream as her back arched off the bed so that only her head was touching the mattress. Her body shook uncontrollably before she went limp and passed out.

As Tony was finally getting control of his breathing, he noticed that Jasmine had stopped breathing. He leaned over her body, worried that he might have hurt her, but just as he started to freak out, she started to breath heavily again. It was like when he had gone swimming and tried to hold his breath for too long. Her chest rose and fell in rapid succession as her body tried hard to get back to normal.

Tony then slowly pulled his now deflating cock out of her pussy only to watch a flood of his cum seeping out, down past her ass and onto the bed. It definitely was a sight to behold watching as her vaginal muscles tried to keep it in, like a mouth trying not to spill anything, but failed in the process.

He moved off the bed and grabbed her covers that had fallen off. Then he tucked her in and gave her a quick peck on the lips and a loving kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight princess. I will always love you no matter what," he whispered to her.

Tony made his way to the bathroom and cleaned off his cock with a washcloth before he took a piss and finished getting ready for bed. He went to get another bottle of water and downed it before heading to bed.

Knowing his mother was going to come see him in the morning, he decided to give her a special treat. He grabbed his clothes from Isabelle's room and headed to his mother's room and to the other side of the bed. He climbed in and snuggled up against his mother. She instinctively moved back against him as he spooned her from behind.

Tony quickly fell asleep after the long and pleasurable day that he had. He wondered how his life would be the next couple years, but his mind was still troubled. First there was the company that could still be looking for him. Now to add to his worry was his father who could come home angry, and he had a bad temper when he drank, and catch him in bed with his mother and possibly try to hurt either him or her or both of them.

To Be Continued .....................