Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the final game started, the teasing had increased dramatically by Jasmine. She had even set him up a couple times so he could spike the ball, but he merely hit it back over the net and never went for a spike. Jasmine had spiked him a couple times just to show him how it was done and so she could get him to do it back, though her shots were not at all that hard.

As they were now at the halfway point of the game, Jasmine started to really taunt him, "Come on baby bro, you aren't gonna let a girl beat you now are you?" she asked giggling.

"Cut it out Jas or I'm gonna shove that ball some place where the sun doesn't shine," Tony responded, his anger getting the best of him. Before this change, he would have just left after she started teasing him. However now, with the confidence he had and his pride shining like a beacon, the thought of leaving due to some teasing never crossed his mind.

"Bet you can't spike the ball girly man," Jasmine taunted him.

"Oh yeah, I bet my balls will be all over your face here soon," he replied, adding that sexual innuendo to his responses, knowing it could throw her off her game.

On the next serve, Isabelle sent the ball over in Jasmine's direction who then sent it right over to Vanessa who had it perfectly set for a spike. Knowing this was his chance, Tony ran up on the ball and spiked it, coming down hard on it.

'SMACK' was all that was heard as Jasmine was hit right in the face as she fell backwards, covering her face with her hands. Tony came to a halt and froze in place as it appeared he had injured his sister as she fell backwards grabbing her face.

In a flash, he darted to her side and was nearly in tears as he put his arms around her apologizing over and over and over. Isabelle and Vanessa also rushed over to her side as well, wondering if she was okay.

Tony was able to force Jasmine's hands away from her face and realized she was laughing instead of crying and the only mark on her was a small red one on her forehead. "WOW! Well I know not to tease you anymore," Jasmine said as she was laughing.

"You bitch!" Tony yelled at her, "I really thought you were hurt. Don't fucking scare me like that!"

"Aww, were you really worried about me," Jasmine asked. She had tears in her eyes from laughing but was touched by how her brother was worried about her. Knowing he loved her as his sister, she also saw something else behind those baby blue eyes, love. A kind of love that she hoped would grow into something that would be an everlasting love.

Tony looked back at her beautiful blue eyes as well along with the way her blonde hair highlighted her eyes, making them that much sexier, "Of course I was worried about you. You are my sister and I love you," he said kissing her, though making sure not to linger too long due to anyone else that may be watching.

Vanessa and Isabelle helped Jasmine and Tony back to their feet so they could finish the game. Though the teasing had stopped, it had been replaced with playful flirting between the two of them. Tony then noticed that Jasmine had a sour look on her face but knew that it wasn't towards him. As her eyes kept darting to the left and behind him, he finally turned around, trying to figure out what she was looking at.

A mother and daughter from the neighborhood was walking around the park but had stopped and were watching him intently. He could see from the looks in their eyes, they were devouring him whole. He then heard a low growl as he looked back to see Jasmine was fuming as she watched the two women looking at her brother in a way that didn't sit right with her.

"Jasmine, what's wrong?" Vanessa asked her daughter.

"Those bitches over there are looking at Tony in a way I don't like," she responded to her mother.

Vanessa turned around, seeing the two women and noticed that the younger woman, whom she knew as the older woman's daughter, had her hand in her pants and seemed to be playing with herself. The older woman was sucking on her fingers as she ran her eyes up and down Tony's body. "I think it is time we go," Vanessa suggested, hoping her daughter wouldn't do anything rash.

"Don't worry Mom," Isabelle chimed in with anger in her voice, "Those whores won't touch our man!"

The four of them started to walk away, but not before the mother and daughter tried to confront them. "Oh you don't have to leave. We were just enjoying the show," the older woman said all while looking Tony up and down the entire time and ignoring the three women that were with him.

"How about you keep you nasty hands and eyes away from my boyfriend," Isabelle spoke up surprising all of them.

"Is it so wrong for us to want to share? I mean, I don't think he would mind..." the younger woman said but was cut off.

"We are sharing him. My sister and I share him together and let me tell you that we are all he will ever need," Jasmine replied, not liking how they were trying to entice her brother away from them.

"Come now. I'm sure there is plenty of him to go around," the older woman said noticing the large bulge in his pants. Had the three other women not been there, she and her daughter would have that cock deep inside of them right at this moment.

"I don't think you want to see how my daughters get when they are really jealous. Wouldn't want them to mess up your pretty little faces now would we," Vanessa responded as she walked right between the two women. She then peered over her shoulder at her son and daughters, "Come along now, I don't want you girls spending the night in jail over some... floozies."

As Tony was walking between the two women, the younger one reached out to grab his cock, but had her hand slapped away by Jasmine as she got face to face with the woman, "Hands off my man bitch!. Don't make me whoop your scrawny little ass!"

The other two women then backed off and the four of them were able to make it back to the car without any further incidents. Jasmine took the wheel so they could drop off their mother.

Back at their house, Vanessa gave her son and daughters a goodbye hug and kiss and told them to come home after the movie as she would have dinner ready by then. Vanessa waved goodbye and went into the house to finish preparing dinner. She wanted to use the two hours so she could have everything perfect for her family, but also so she could show her son how much she loved him, though she had cooked for him all these years. However, this Thanksgiving, she wanted to show him how she treated the man of the house.

While she was preparing everything and humming along to her Salsa music, her phone rang. Quickly, she ran over to it, hoping it was her son but scowled when she saw her husband's number show up. He had yet to contact her and was supposed to be home this morning but had yet to show up. Thinking in her mind that he had better have a good reason for missing Thanksgiving if that was what he was calling about.

"Why hello dear, nice of you to finally call," Vanessa said to her husband in a condescending voice not showing her anger at all.

"Hey honey," Barry said over the phone, "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it back in time for dinner. I will try..."

Vanessa had enough of his crap and cut him off, "You fucking canto de cabron hijoe e puta!" she yelled at him.

"Baby, please don't be mad. You know this deal means a lot..." Barry froze as he heard the moan coming from the woman he was in bed with, hoping that his wife didn't hear her voice.

"Barry you fucking piece of dog shit motherfucking ... AAAAHHHH!" she screamed into the phone. She had thought for a while that he had been cheating on her but hearing a woman moaning in the background gave her the proof that she needed. "DON'T YOU FUCKING BOTHER TO COME BACK TO MY HOUSE! FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL ONLY SPEAK TO MY LAWYER YOU ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT!" She hung up the phone and almost slammed it down on the counter, but was able to stop herself from breaking her phone, knowing that if her kids called, they wouldn't be able to get through.

It was now settled that her son would be the head of the family and she was going to start making preparations to have all her husband's stuff moved out by the end of the weekend if possible. Though she did lose control of her emotions and started to cry into her hands as she realized that all of those years of marriage had been thrown down the drain due to her husband not being able to keep it in his pants. She just hoped that her son would not turn out like his father.

###################################################################################

Meanwhile --

Jasmine pulled into the movie theater parking lot. The three of them got out and headed in. Tony didn't have any particular movie he was looking forward to seeing, but did want to spend some time with his sisters as he did love their company. He did realize that this drug/virus thing was changing him, but hoped he wouldn't be changed too much as he didn't want to hurt his sisters or mother in any way, he loved them too much for that.

They purchased their tickets for the movie that luckily was starting in ten minutes and headed inside to get some drinks and popcorn. For some odd reason, most all of the people working at the theater that day were guys and other than ogling the two hot women that were with him, they didn't pay him any attention that was out of the ordinary.

As they were making their way over to the theater, they passed by the bathrooms and a woman came out of the bathroom and stopped in her tracks as soon as Tony and his sisters were close enough. As Tony looked up and saw her, he saw her eyes go wide and her hand move down her exposed stomach and into her tight yoga pants as she started to play with herself. As he look back up to her face, he saw the same look he had seen in the mother and daughter that were at the park. He started to wonder if every woman was going to be this way around him, he would have trouble trying to work after he was out of school. Then again, he didn't know how long the effects would last.

Hearing her moan and seeing her biting her lip brought him out of his thoughts as both of his sisters scowled at the woman who couldn't keep her eyes off him. Just as he was entering the theater, he could hear a man's voice behind him. Looking back, he saw the man was arguing with the woman who seemed like she was coming out of a daze. Their argument seemed to be focused on how she was acting, though at this point, Tony didn't know if she could help herself if it was really him that was causing this to happen. Then again, it is not like he can apologize for it as he didn't even know if it was him or how he could explain it if he did.

Inside the theater, they found some seats that were in the middle of the theater and in the middle of the row. Tony had Jasmine sitting on his left and Isabelle sitting on his right. Once the lights went out, Tony put his arms around his sisters as they moved the armrests up so they could get closer to him. He noticed that the movie theater was pretty empty but there were two ladies that were seated about five or six rows further down from them. He hoped whatever was causing the other women to practically lose their minds, would not affect these two as he didn't need any further problems as Tony wasn't looking to add any more women to his 'harem' as some would call it.

An hour into the movie, Tony felt his arm moving from around Isabelle. She slowly moved his arm so that it was now between her legs gripping on her thigh. Tony then heard the familiar sound of a zipper being undone and looked down to see that Isabelle had unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. Another thing he noticed was that she wasn't wearing any panties. His eyes went wide as she guided his hand inside her shorts. As his fingers traced down the smoothness of her freshly shaven dance floor, he slowly made his way down to her wet peach. He could tell how wet she already was as his fingers lightly traced her outer labia, hearing her gasp and then moan as he dipped his fingers insider her canal.

Isabelle started to bite on his arm, trying to muffle her moans. Meanwhile, Tony had two fingers inside of her and was easily able to find her g-spot adding to her pleasure while the palm of his hand rubbed on her clit. It didn't take long for her pussy to go into meltdown as her womb tightened, her nipples pulsed and her eyes rolled back as she let out a guttural moan. She had to bite down hard on his arm to stop herself from screaming out loud.

Feeling a breathing in his ear, Tony looked over at Jasmine who had an animalistic lust in her eyes as she watched her brother bringing her sister to orgasm while she was biting down on her lip, hard. She looked into her brother's eyes before taking his lips and slipping her tongue deep into his mouth.

Jasmine was less subtle about her intentions and mounted her brother while his hand was still buried deep into Isabelle's pussy. She took his other hand and pressed it on her breasts.

Tony removed his hand from her breast, mostly because the material of her halter top was blocking him from feeling the soft flesh of her voluptuous mounds. Instead, he moved his hand underneath her top and felt how wonderful her breasts felt. The soft pillowy flesh that had the eraser sized button in the middle felt so divine that he wondered if just about anything was as wonderful as her breasts. In actuality, his sister's and mother's breasts, though they had two instinctive feelings in his hands, were the best breasts he had ever felt. He glanced over at Isabelle quickly, getting a glance at her smaller breasts and wondered if her breasts would feel as wonderful. He did hope so, but wasn't sure if they would or not.

Reluctantly, he removed his hand from her breast, but not before he moved the halter top up just enough to expose her nipple as he latched his lips on it. A moan escaped Jasmine's lips as her brother sucked on her tender breasts. Tony's hands moved down her flat stomach and into her pants. Luckily the elastic material allowed him access to her most sacred area as his fingers went deep into her canal. It didn't take Jasmine long to achieve orgasm due to the dual pleasure on her breast and her pussy.

Interesting enough was that when her orgasm hit her, Isabelle had another orgasm hit her as her brother continued to finger her. Both sisters moaned loudly right at the point the movie hit a loud part, muffling their cries of pleasure. He could feel both of their wombs tightening around his fingers and he continued to work both of them over. Releasing Jasmine's nipple from his mouth, he turned to Isabelle and nudged her head. She looked up, her eyes glazed over, at the man that she loved and would bring her pleasure for years to come.

Tony leaned his head forward and took his little sister's lips in his. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she gladly welcomed it as her own tongue wrapped around his as they explored each other like long lost lovers.

Once both women's orgasms had subsided, Jasmine had moved back into her seat and Isabelle had composed herself and buttoned her shorts back up. Tony just sat there staring at his fingers, both glistening with the juices of his sisters.

Seeing him looking at his fingers, Jasmine asked him in a low voice, "Whatcha looking at?"

Tony looked over at her, almost as if he was in a trance, "I was just wondering which of your pussies would taste better."

Both women's hearts fluttered at his words. It was one thing for a man sleep with a woman but a whole different thing for him to taste her and to enjoy tasting her without being forced into it. Both of them let out a low moan as he took first one set then the other in his mouth, swirling his tongue around his fingers to get all the sweet nectar off them.

Once he withdrew the last of his fingers, he spoke up again, "Well, I can't really tell. Each of you have a distinct taste but I can't say one is better than the other. I love them both." Both of his sisters squealed happily and hugged him, wrapping their arms around his head and each other as they both kissed his cheek.

"We both love you and would never say no if you want to taste it from the source," Isabelle responded.

"Mmmhmm," Jasmine answered, agreeing with her sister.

As they finished watching the rest of the movie, Tony noticed that the two ladies who were seated five or six rows down, had turned around completely and looked like they were basically fucking themselves as they watched him, moaning in unison. He could also see their asses bouncing up and down and wondered what kind of range this new found power of his had. Then again, he hadn't noticed them moving until recently and thought that it could be something else that was causing it.

Once the movie finally finished, they got up to leave but were stopped by the two ladies. Both of them handed him their damp panties along with a piece of paper asking him to call them. His sisters were angry with him, but he told them to keep calm as they weren't as aggressive as the mother daughter duo in the park. He did notice that both of their panties were soaked as he slid them into his pocket. Perhaps he would start a collection of panties that he would receive from random women, then again he didn't know if he was that perverted to keep a panty collection.

They left the theater without further incident, but Tony decided to sit in the back with Isabelle. He told Jasmine if she could focus on getting them home safely, that he would reward her that night, before kissing her lips. She agreed that she could but didn't know what he had in store nor how she would be affected by it.

The ride home was interesting to say the least. Tony and Isabelle made out the whole way home and while their tongues were dancing with each other, Tony's fingers were bringing his baby sister to her third and fourth orgasm in less than an hour. He was also finally able to get a taste of his sister's breasts and as he expected, they were wonderful.

It was hard on Jasmine hearing her sister moaning loudly as her brother brought her pleasure. Jasmine so badly wanted to pull the car over and climb in the back and take her brother as well and her pussy soaking her pants was evident to that fact, but she was able to keep her composure as she wanted to keep in her brothers good graces and also wanted that prize that her brother offered her.

By the time they pulled into the driveway of their home, Isabelle was sitting in a pool of her own female juices with her shirt mostly off exposing her perky breasts and her shorts around her ankles. She was panting hard trying to regain herself so she could face their mother.

Jasmine and Tony got out of the car first and while Jasmine headed up to the front door. Tony went around the other side of the car and opened the door to help get Isabelle's shorts up and her shirt back in place. Then he scooped her up into his arms and carried her into the house.

Vanessa came out of the kitchen and looked quizzically at them, wondering why her youngest was being carried into the house after a movie.

Noticing the look on his mother's face, Tony smiled at her, "We had an interesting ride home. She just needs a few minutes to recover," Tony finished giving his mother a knowing look. Vanessa's eyes went wide as she understood what he meant and now kind of wished that she had gone with him. However if that happened, then she wouldn't have been able to make the wonderful meal for their new man.

Tony laid Isabelle down on the couch as she tried to recover, though it was easier said than done after having so many orgasms in such a short amount of time especially for someone who was not as experienced as their mother was. Tony gave her a kiss on the forehead letting her know he cared about her before his mother got his attention.