Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him confused, "You know, the one you used to wear around the house all the time?"

"Oh, you mean when I was trying to get you to look at me more after you started dating?" She asked knowing the reason she was doing it was more to make her brother jealous.

"Wait. You did that for me?" he asked, now realizing that she only dressed that much sluttier/hotter when he told his family that he had a girlfriend. Maybe she was in love with him all these years and he just didn't see that.

"Of course I did. But to answer your question, yes, I have something that would work. Do you want to see your sister wearing something skimpy around the house showing her baby bro how much she wants him inside of her and that she would do anything to please him?"

"OH FUCK," he yelled out feeling Isabelle's deep-throating going much further now. She was getting dangerously close to having him all the way down her throat. He his chest was now heaving as he was trying to hold himself back while finishing the talk with his sister, "Though I would... love to see you... wearing just about anything... my sweet older sister, I would... prefer you to be naked." Before she could start stripping, he stopped her. "But this is... something that I need... you do to for me, however let's talk... about this later so I... can focus on what our sister is doing... so expertly to me."

Jasmine pouted, but instead of pushing him, she gave him a kiss and got one last glance at her sister before she turned to leave with a smirk on her face. She knew her mother was in the shower and would have a talk with her, hoping that she was able to deep throat her brother and to give her some pointers.

Isabelle kept trying to take the last little bit down her throat on her own, but her throat kept denying her, not allowing it to happen. She then looked up at her brother whose glazed eyes were looking down at her. Taking hold of his hand, she put it on the back of her head. As her bobbing resumed, she tried to show him what she wanted, but he wasn't taking the hint. Frustrated she took his cock out of her mouth, "Tony. I need you to force the last bit of your cock down my throat. I can't do it on my own."

Tony was never one to force anyone to do anything. Not knowing if he could do this, she continued answering his concerns, "Don't worry sweetie. If I need you to stop, I will tap your leg with my hand." Tony just nodded knowing this was something she needed to do, probably knowing she was the only one in the family that could do it.

Putting his hands on the back of her head, she lowered her head onto his cock, getting back to the halfway point. Now moving much slower, she got to the point where she couldn't force herself any further and started to pull back, but allowed her brother to take over.

Taking hold over her head using her hair, he forced her down the last inch or so. He felt her mouth close up on his cock and it felt so damn wonderful that he didn't want it to stop, but could hear her gagging, however she hadn't yet tapped on him telling him to stop.

Just then, his lust took over him as he could feel he was getting close to his orgasm. Moving his hands so that he had a better grip for what he was going to do, he roughly and quickly started to face fuck his little sister. Hearing her gurgling noises as he felt her drool hitting his leg and coming out around the sides of his cock just pushed him to fuck her even harder. He could also see her eyes had rolled back as both of her hands were between her own legs playing with herself as he fucked her face.

Without giving her any warning, he screamed out, "Fuck Izzy, here is your prize. EAAHHH!" His balls had hit their boiling point and he erupted into her mouth with a force. Pulling his cock back so that only the head was just barely in her mouth, he filled her mouth so much that some of his cream seemed to leak out from the sides of her lips as she struggled to swallow all his seed.

Once he was finished, he fell backwards against the wall with a thud, breathing heavily after such an immense orgasm. Looking down at his sister, he saw that she herself had an orgasm as well as he had seen that look on her face in his sister and mother. Once her orgasm subsided, she started to clean up her face and swallow every bit of his cum. Pouting as she saw she lost some of it to the water that was being sent down the drain.

Seeing her reaction but not knowing why she was pouting, Tony spoke up, "Izzy, what's wrong? Don't you want your big bro to take care of you now?"

She looked up at him wide eyed, "Though I would love that, we don't have time. I was more sad that I lost some of your cum."

"Hey, don't worry about it. There will be much more where that came from, I promise you."

"You better. And I want to try out that tongue of yours when we get home. Me first, okay?" she said, gripping his cock with a deadly look in her eyes.

"Hey, hey. Don't get mad at me if they attacked me first. I was just as innocent as you were in this, but as long as I don't get attacked, I will definitely give you first dibs."

She nodded in agreement with him. Feeling her knees hurting now from kneeling in the shower, she knew it would be difficult for her to stand. Tony took a couple steps towards her and reached out to help her up. She was glad that though he had this new body, he was still the same sweet, loving and caring Tony that she knew before. The same boy she watched grow into a man that would put anyone else before him. The same one she fell madly in love with but couldn't bring herself to tell him beforehand.

Once Isabelle was on her feet, Tony offered to repay her with a good licking but she again reminded him that they didn't have time. Instead, she grabbed the loofah, coating it with body wash and lathered her brother up. Once she finished with his lower section, giving his cock a good cleaning as she wanted it back in her mouth later that night, he took a knee so she could finish cleaning the rest of his body. She finished by washing his hair before Tony could start on her.

Tony took the loofah from her and did the same, lathering her body up before scrubbing her down. His fingers gave her pussy some extra special attention, giving her a small orgasm as he fingered her and played with her clit. Isabelle was a screamer just like her sister and mother and screamed out her passion before giving her brother her lips and tongue with one of the most passionate kisses she had given him yet. She wanted him to know that she loved him and not just for sex.

Finishing by washing her hair, which to him was the most sensual and loving thing her could do for her that didn't have to do with sex itself. Once they were both fully clean, Isabelle turned off the shower finally as Tony grabbed the first towel. Running the towel over her body, it felt wonderful to have his hands all over her, even if through the towel. While he was drying her legs, he kept looking at the droplets of water that were dripping off her tight pussy. He couldn't help himself as he stuck out his tongue and ran it through her lips once, causing her to moan and shudder in pleasure.

Isabelle looked down at him, "Naughty boy. Even though I told you we didn't have time, you are still trying to get your little sister off."

Tony just smiled back up at her, "I just wanted a taste so I would know what to look forward to for later." He stood back up as she kissed him once again as he continued to dry her off while also trying to focus on the kiss.

Once he was done, she stepped out of the shower, letting the towel drop on the floor as her perky breasts bounced with each step. As she turned to walk away, he watched as her ass shook in just the perfect way. She got her ass and hips from their mother just like their sister did. Damn he loved Latin women. Something about them just screamed sexiness and erotic no matter what they were wearing or what they were doing.

When she was finally gone, leaving fully nude, which still surprised him, though it shouldn't since they all knew they were all sexually messing around with him, Tony dried himself off. He left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around himself and noticed Jasmine coming out of his parent's room completely nude. "No sense in modesty anymore since everyone has seen what you are packing baby bro," she said with a smirk on her face, "Though, if you are trying to hide your erection, you know your big sis is always here to do whatever it takes to take care of you. Whatever. It. Takes," she finished with a seductiveness to her voice while she rubbed his cock through the towel.

Her rubbing his cock wasn't needed as he was still hard as a rock from the taste he got from Isabelle's pussy along with looking at her overly sexy body. He just glared at her knowing he promised his little sister that she would be first and said, "I already promised Izzy that she would be first when we get home, so no dessert before dinner for you."

Jasmine pouted as she tried her best puppy eyes on him. "P-p-please baby bro. I will just give you a quick blowjob. We don't have to do anything else, unless you really want to."

"Tell you what. You complete the task I have for you and I will fuck you so that you are screaming my name."

"And cum inside of me?" She asked, looking more insecure than her normal confident persona.

"Of course. Where else would my cum belong, but inside of you," Tony joked.

"O-Okay, though I don't know the task yet. Just please don't make me do anything weird."

"Don't sweat it. I know you well enough that you can complete this easily, but tonight, I have to focus on Izzy as you and Mom jumped me this morning and she was feeling left out after I told her to hold back last night."

Jasmine huffed in annoyance, "Fine! But I better get my prize tomorrow or I will hunt you down."

"Don't worry Jas, it will have you cumming so hard, you will be begging me to stop."

Her eyes went wide as she jumped into his arms and kissed him, causing him to huff from the force of her body hitting him. After a minute they broke the kiss, "We still need to talk about other things, but I want you to know I have loved you for a long time and there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you or please you."

"Even becoming my little slut princess?" Tony asked pushing the envelope.

"Even that. Hearing you talking about possibly impregnating me and Izzy got me worked up."

"Oh! Is that something...?" Tony started to say only to be cut off by her.

"That is something I have dreamed about for years. And I also want you to know that even with all my ex-boyfriends, you were the one I was thinking about each time I came."

"WOW! That is fucking awesome!" he replied grabbing her ass and kissing her once more. "I may have to visit you tonight to give you a good ole fashioned tongue lashing again."

Jasmine kissed him again hard, pressing her large breasts into his chest before turning away, heading to her room, "If I don't let you go now, I will have Izzy mad at me for a while. Love you Antonio."

"Love you too Jasmine," he replied as he blew her a kiss.

Tony then headed to his room, dressing back in a shirt and jeans. He would head to the stores tomorrow to get some clothes that fit better, but for today, these would have to do, also needing to get the burner phone and text the doctor the number. He wanted to get the results of the test just to make sure this drug/virus thing wasn't going to give him cancer or kill him within the next couple months. For now, he would live as happy as he could with his sisters and mother and enjoy every moment. Something that he hadn't done much in the past couple years.

Once he was ready, he headed downstairs to see his mother finishing up her preparations for dinner. She was wearing a blue romper that barely contained her large breasts and showed off her sexy tanned legs and perfect ass. ony couldn't help but get hard at seeing his mother. Though she wasn't dressed very provocatively, she was still one of the hottest women he had ever seen.

Vanessa had just finished putting the Pernil in the oven and the prime rib in the roaster and was finishing prepping the sides for dinner that night. She was going to join them going to the park for a couple hours, but would skip the movie so she could have everything ready. She wanted everything to be perfect for her son, the man that would line her bed, the man that would take his father's place, especially after last night. She just had to figure out how she was going to get rid of her dead beat husband. Then again, he was currently the provider and she hadn't worked in years as she was taking care of the house and kids.

Knowing she did have the inheritance her grandparents had left her would help to pay the bills for a while, but a job would be needed and one high enough paying for her to keep herself and her kids happy. Then again, her kids, with the exception of Isabelle, were now old enough to work but after the talk with Tony about this company that could be after him, she couldn't have him going to work every day and maybe even leaving her and his sisters and that definitely wasn't an option. She would have to think of something else to protect her family.

Finally, after watching her move for a few minutes shaking her ass, oblivious to her son watching her, he walked up behind her and grabbed her breasts, causing her to yelp and then moan. "Did my big boy miss his mother?" Vanessa asked as she turned her head and bit at his chin.

"Always Mom. You know I love having you around at all times."

"Even when your sister is sucking that gorgeous cock of yours in the shower?" she asked, with a hint of jealousy.

Tony would have to go over this with all of them so they know he loves them all and to stop being jealous of each other, otherwise this could turn out bad for all of them or worse. Knowing he would have to leave and not be able to have anything close to them so they could get over being with him. However, he wanted to enjoy their company and didn't want to be away from any of them.

"Did wittle mamma get all wealousy?" Tony asked in a little baby voice and a pouty face.

Vanessa slapped her son lightly, "Well maybe a little but..."

"No buts Mom," Tony stopped her, "Neither of you should be jealous of each other, especially you Mom. You are all hot as Hell and any man would give his arm, leg and left nut just to be able to be close to one of you, but I have all three of you to please without upsetting each of you. I am only one man but I love you all equally as lovers."

"I know baby, but when you are around us now, we just... just lose all inhibitions and can't stand but to be the ones that want to pleasure you or be pleasured by you," she said warmly and in a motherly voice, which was odd to Tony as what she was talking about was not anything motherly at all, or shouldn't be.

"Well, we should rally the troops so we can get to the park. We wouldn't want to get to the movie too late so we can have enough time for dinner and other... festivities."

Vanessa could only nod as if she were to open her mouth at that moment, she would have moaned loudly due to what she was thinking the festivities would be. She could already feel her juices starting to run, just thinking about it and also feeling how close her son was to her. As he walked away to holler at his sisters to hurry up, she was able to steady herself and finish what she was doing before joining him at the door.

As his sisters came down the stairs, Isabelle was wearing a pink button down blouse with short jean shorts that sat high on her hips. Her blouse came down just above her navel and showed off most of her flat stomach when she would lift her arms just a bit. Jasmine on the other hand, was wearing black yoga pants that had a blue stripe up the side along with a blue crop top that accentuated her large breasts. Tony could easily tell that neither woman had opted for a bra from what he could see and from the outline of Jasmine's tight pants, he doubted she was wearing panties either.

The four of them loaded up into the car and drove the short distance to the park. They had come as a family but mostly it was just the three siblings when they were younger.

The park itself had a double tennis court, basketball court, volleyball area with sand and a large open area for other activities along with a soccer field on the other side of the open area. As kids, they would love to run the open area playing tag and other kids games and just having fun with each other and any other neighborhood kids that would come around as well, though they had the most fun when it was just the three of them. Once Tony got to high school, things started to change so that it was the two girls against him in most games as the girls would tease him as he couldn't beat a girl. When that started, Tony lost interest in going to the park and it became just a sister's thing. Though the sisters never had as much fun as they did with their brother and couldn't understand why he didn't want to have fun with them anymore.

Either way, they were back at that park again. Tony's mind went back to the conversation with his mother the day before and how he was going to have to tell his sisters about the company and how he needed to keep them safe. His face saddened but his mother took his hand and smiled at him, bringing him out of that dark place his mind was wandering, as they then got out of the car.

They proceeded first to take a walk around the park, talking amongst themselves and just enjoying each other's company. After they got back to the car, Jasmine suggested a game of basketball. There was an initial argument about who would be on Tony's team but it was quickly decided that each of them would have a game with him.

The games themselves were a sham as both Veronica and Jasmine were somewhat good whereas Isabelle was not. Tony on the other hand, was still getting accustomed to his new body and was not able to shoot very well, with most shots going way above the rim or a good ways before the rim, but was able to dunk a couple times. During the game, he was ganged up on by all three of the ladies a couple times where they would just hug him, not allowing him to score or do anything, causing a round of laughs. There was even a time when he picked up his sisters, one each time, and still went in and scored, holding onto his sister as his trophy.

After they were done with the three games, Jasmine took the basketball and ran back to the car to get the volleyball they brought for the next set of games. As she ran away, Tony watched her pony tail swinging back and forth along with her perfect ass shaking the whole way.

Pulling his face to look at her, Isabelle looked deeply into his eyes, "I thought you said I get first today?" she said pouting.

"That doesn't mean I can't look at the goods that Mom and Jas have to offer. Plus, they are going to get vengeful if I don't give them some attention."

She kissed his lips quickly before stepping away shaking her ass as well. She felt his eyes on her ass and it made her feel great, though his eyes strayed as he heard Jasmine coming and wondered, in amazement, how her crop top kept her big breasts from becoming unleashed. Once she reached them, they all headed over to the volleyball court.

During the first game, there was some light teasing between Jasmine and Tony, though instigated by Jasmine, but other than that, it was a nice game between family members. For the second game, Jasmine was on the team opposite of Tony and the teasing continued.

Tony was never good at sports and thus had never known how to play much. Also, he never did find any interest in watching sports either. The only time he would watch would be either during the World Series or The Super Bowl but that was only because his Father called it father and son bonding time and forced him.