All Comments on 'Asian Teacher -- Nude Photos'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading, support our work here!

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories (custom content, tips appreciated)

x

https://linktr.ee/queen_elektra

Sean943Sean9434 months ago

Made my day reading it.

Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

Super story and magnificent photos - that lady is amazing and you were right to focus in on her amazing nipples - they are delicious!!

gunmakergunmaker4 months ago

Interesting premise.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner4 months ago

A great, a 5 Star, morning starter! ... It demands a 'follow up'.

... I, an 'old' guy, am more into verbal turn-on's than visual turn-on ... but, the juxtaposition of the two -- the words and the pictures -- is great!

... one thing: the character is Asian; it the model Asian?

Keep up the good work!

Tail_Gunner AKA Levi Coldwater

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift4 months ago

This is rhetorical, but how on earth do you find these women?

And so willing to collaborate as well.

Well done

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Wow! Hot story! Hot model! Would love if you continued the story with more pictures. Maybe some stockings and high heels?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

Beautiful nipples.

gypsyviolingypsyviolin4 months ago

Great read and beautiful pics too!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful body, good story, just love Asian women.

earlcarterearlcarter4 months ago

always love reading your stories and pics to go with. keep up the good work

Hardrider56Hardrider564 months ago

Story is HOT and tbe pictures are HOTTER

DrizdartDrizdart4 months ago

Stunning photography ... and I'm one of those who is wildly enthusiastic about dark, firm nipples. 5* effort. Going to be a favorite. Will be back to see it again.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes4 months ago

Great story, and even better pictures.

One hot lady.

ausrabbausrabb4 months ago

great story, would be a student dream to be involved, loved the pictures, uncensored ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantabulos.

Lady is gorgeous and super hot. Her books, curves , navel, and the honey pot. Hooo.... It's too sexy. Me n my wife did , 3 times seeing the pics and imagining you with us. Please post a pic of the lower " lip" .

a_horneta_hornet4 months ago

My introduction to erotic photos was discovering my mother’s portfolio taken by her roommates’s boyfriend and then husband. Solo and then together w her roommate lingeie and progressively more and more showing. Full nudes, open displays, oral sex with her roommate and then males. There were more recent sets too solo and w friends I knew, males., oral, full intercourse. Cum on her pussy, breasts and lips. I masturbated so often when I snuck peeks, finding new sets she recently had taken. Later on… she told me she knew I had found them.

18Steph18Steph4 months ago

Nice story and gorgeous pictures of her hot body. Keep up the good work.

DomRickDomRick4 months ago

One of the best first person stories I've read in a long time. Great development with a spattering of spiciness to keep it engaging. Thanks for sharing!

dwr0242dwr02424 months ago

Love the story! I would love to see that luscious pussy without it being blacked out! Gorgeous breasts and nipples that are a super turn on for me.

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

Very hot story!

sxycuplesxycuple4 months ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve read on here, love the photos too, adds a whole extra dimension

ChaffIIChaffII3 months ago

I loved the build up to the sexual awakening. And the pictures of a real beautiful woman far out ways AI.

18Steph18Steph3 months ago

Great job thank you stories and pictures are so very hot. Couldn’t stop playing with myself while I was reading them had two fingers inside myself the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you Heyall !!

My 76 year old cock was hard within minutes and my orgasm was so strong! I'll check out your other stories really soon!

Fifty41Fifty412 months ago

Another high grade.im amazed how you can cum up with these story's and then.present it on paper in such a.good way again thanks

HeyAllHeyAll2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading, support our work here!

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

https://linktr.ee/queen_elektra

mannyjac1mannyjac1about 1 month ago

Plot twist for a sequel: the reason her salary is so low, is that the local Board of Ed are using the school to recruit hookers for hard up local Dads. Parent teacher night is gangbangs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...

story TAGS