Asian Wife Indulges Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather quickly, Rin reached behind her and unclasped her bra, releasing her breasts and tossing the bra aside on the ground. She had delicious looking nipples perched on small, but shapely tits. She took a handful of breast in each hand and gently squeezed them for him.

She turned back around and took a few steps away from Peter and leaned over, putting her hands in front of her on a piece of furniture in front of her. She wiggled her hips and the dress fell to the ground. He saw one of her hands appear in between her legs as she began rubbing her pussy, trying to give Peter a good look. Peter had undone his pants and pushed his zipper down just enough to give him a little relief from what was now an uncomfortable erection.

Rin stood up, turned around, and stepped out of the dress on the ground. Now she was standing in front of him with nothing on but her heels and the stockings. She danced over to him and reached down, rubbing his cock through his underwear, "Is this for me?"

Peter couldn't take it any longer. He grabbed her and pulled her into him. She threw her knee onto the couch next to him and straddled his thigh. He went directly for a nipple with his mouth and his hand grabbed her other breast. She gasped as his mouth closed around her nipple. He was like an animal. She couldn't have stopped him if she wanted. And she certainly didn't want to stop him.

She reached down and aggressively grabbed his cock through his underwear to encourage him further. He furiously sucked on her tits and then up her chest to her neck and finally to her mouth. She was unconsciously grinding her pussy on his leg and she realized her pussy was already ready for fucking. Neither of them knew how long this lasted, as they were completely engrossed in the activity.

Rin eventually dismounted his leg and dropped to the floor in front of him, simultaneously grabbing the waist of his pants and tugging on them. He lifted his hips and helped her push his pants and underwear down, kicking off his shoes and getting his pants completely off.

As soon as her mouth surrounded his cock head, Peter's eyes grew big. "Damn, I can already tell this is going to be good," he thought as she started bobbing her head up and down on him. Sometimes you can just tell right away when a woman's mouth is meant for your cock. She couldn't believe how hard his cock was. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by sucking him.

He leaned back a little so he could see better. "There you go. Take it a little deeper," He commanded her, gently pushing her head down more on him. He leaned forward, reached down with his other hand and started rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

He leaned back again and told her, "Look up at me. I want to see you while you suck my cock." She locked eyes with him and was turned on by the fire in his eyes.

She lifted her head off his dick and said, "So good. So much harder than James."

Peter had forgotten about James and was glad she mentioned him. "Oh yeah, we don't want to neglect James." He reached over to the table and grabbed his phone. He pointed the camera at her and turned on the video.

"You like sucking that cock?"

Rin didn't want to take her mouth off of him. She gurgled, "mm, hmm" affirmatively. Peter rested his free hand on the top of her hand, gently petting her like she was being rewarded.

"I heard you tell those ladies that I was your boyfriend. You like to suck your boyfriend's cock? I like watching my girlfriend suck my cock."

She couldn't hide the excitement in her eyes. He just said she was his girlfriend?! She sucked harder. She grabbed his cock and lifted her head up, facing the camera. "Oh yes, so good, so good!"

"Do you have anything you want to say to James?"

She waved Peter's cock around and said, "I love this cock," and went back to sucking his cock, looking into the camera.

"There you go," Peter said to her, "good girl." He had grabbed some of her hair and was using it as a handle to run her mouth up and down his hard dick.

"Little Jimmy, I am going to use your wife's mouth all night... And every other part of her." He turned the video off and Rin continued fucking his cock with her mouth while he attached the video to a text and sent it to James with the text, 'don't wait up.'

He tossed the phone aside and unbuttoned his shirt and got rid of that, too. He pulled Rin up and pushed her onto the couch. He got on top of her and the feeling of their bodies rubbing against each other energized both of them even more. Her skin felt like heaven. He tried to keep every inch of her skin in contact with him as he also managed to get his mouth all up and down her.

When his mouth finally made its way down to her pussy, he thought how thankful he was that the music was playing. This was definitely the kind of pussy he could get lost in time with. "Ok, this is a 3 song pussy," he thought.

Halfway through the second song, Rin was already close to cumming. This was the best oral she had ever received. She was moaning. As she approached the point of no return, her voice lowered to a growl, "So good, so good." She pushed her pussy against him and started convulsing slightly. He wanted to give her pussy a chance to calm down, but he was still so turned on, it hurt. He was holding her thighs in each hand and his mouth moved over from her pussy to her thighs. He wanted to taste every bit of her.

"Let's go upstairs to the bed," Peter said as he helped her stand and grabbed a couple of things. She went up the stairs in front of him and he admired her ass shifting with each step.

They made it to the bed and she said, "I want to suck your cock again."

"Only if you ask nicely."

Rin was too turned on to do anything other than what he asked. "Please, can I please suck my boyfriend's cock, please?"

Peter laid down on the bed and directed Rin to suck him from the side so that he could reach her body. The music was faint from downstairs, but it was still useful for their activity. He could have watched her for hours while playing with her body. After a full song, he pulled her body on top of his so that her pussy was sitting on her face. "Keep sucking my cock," he said as he tasted her again.

A long song had made it to the playlist. American Pie wasn't necessarily the best song to fuck to, but it was one of the longest pop songs of all time. She couldn't make it to the end before cumming all over his face again. She couldn't believe how his lips, mouth, and tongue could control her pussy so well. She had never cum so easily.

The song was still going strong and she continued to work on his cock with her mouth. It gave her pussy a chance to recover. At the end of the song, Peter pulled her off of him and laid her down on her back. He got on top of her and she guided his throbbing cock into her. Both of their minds were racing with excitement as they were finally fucking. Both of them had been thinking about this for so long.

He was careful not to push too far, too fast. Not because she looked like it was painful or anything, but because he didn't want to cum too early. He wanted this to last many songs. At one point, he reached down, rubbing her leg and came across the stockings. This ramped him up and he got up on his knees, without coming out of her, and brought her legs up to his shoulders. He watched her face to gauge how hard she wanted it. "So good. Fuck me. So good."

It was right on the edge of being too rough, but he didn't pass over that point. "So good, so good, so good." Rin clenched up. "Forget his lips, mouth, and tongue, his cock is even better at controlling my pussy," she thought. Her body released waves of pleasure for the third time.

Peter thought one of the best things in sex was cumming at the same time. Her pussy felt so good, he really had to concentrate on holding his orgasm back from the second he got inside of her. When he sensed she was going to cum again, he relaxed and let his orgasm quickly build. As the orgasm hit her, he released streams of cum into her.

She came down from her high and suddenly realized how full she was. As he climbed off of her and laid down next to her, she said, "Oh my god, that is so much cum. How do you cum so much?"

"I guess you just turned me on that much," Peter said, kind of teasing her. Women often seemed impressed by the volume of his cum. He wasn't sure why, but the volume of his cum had actually grown over the last few years.

Rin smiled, believing that he came so much because he was so turned on by her. "Oh my god, there is so much," she said as she sat up and looked at her pussy, watching it dribble out. "I have never had so much. I wonder what James would say?" She smiled deviously.

Peter was glad she reminded him again. He grabbed his phone and she immediately knew he was going to take a picture. She laid back and squeezed her pussy muscles and squeezed her pussy lips together with her fingers as Peter took a couple of pics and sent them to James. No caption or commentary.

James had received the video and was watching it over and over again. He was trying to pick out his favorite part. Was it the part where her face lit up with joy at being called Peter's girlfriend? Or was it watching her face being pushed down by Peter's hand? James wasn't sure. He had already taken his dick out of his pants and was slowly stroking himself. His mind was racing with thoughts of what might be going on right then. Then his phone dinged again. A pic of his wife's pussy, dripping with another man's cum, popped up on his screen. He couldn't help it as he started cumming into his hand. He was so relieved. He sat there for second and gathered his senses. He looked back at his phone and inspected the picture. "Is this some sort of photo editing?" he wondered to himself as looked at the amount of cum leaking from his wife's pussy. He tried to imagine what her pussy must smell and taste like right now. "Wow, I have never given her that much cum," he said to himself. His excitement, followed by the relief of cumming knocked all the energy out of him. He rested his head on a pillow on the couch and fell asleep. His shirt was still on and his pants were pulled down to his ankles. It looked uncomfortable, but he couldn't keep his eyes open.

Ding.

The phone notification started James and he re-opened his eyes. He was confused as to how long he had been asleep. He looked over at the clock and figured it must have been as long as an hour.

He checked his phone to see what the notification was. The first text was a video from Peter. He was standing behind and over Rin while she was bent over the bed, legs on each side of a corner. She was flat on her stomach as Peter was holding her hands together behind her back. His other hand was holding the phone. He panned up to her head, which was turned, showing her profile and pushed into the bed. Rin was practically screaming, "So good, so good. Fuck me, fuck me!" Peter was, in fact, fucking her.

"You look so fucking hot. I like to watch my cock disappear into you over and over," Peter commented as he got a good view with the camera. His cock was glistening with wetness and Rin's ass shook a bit every time he pushed into her.

James's dick was quickly coming back to life and he starting rubbing it without even thinking. He had never heard Rin take quite this tone. The video abruptly cut off and James was left to his own imagination about what happened next. James was back to pacing around the house, now fully awake again. He kept the phone in his hand, waiting for another notification, for another text. After a few minutes, he couldn't stop himself from texting Peter, 'what's going on now?'

No response. Four minutes later, he sent another, 'any more pics?'

No response. A few minutes later, 'how is it?'

This went on 4 or 5 more times. Maybe Peter's phone died, he thought.

About 30 minutes after Peter had sent the video, James heard the notification bell on his phone and just about dropped it as he jumped. This text was from Rin, 'go to bed. Peter is not done with me yet. I will be home in the morning.'

"This was not part of the plan," James thought. "She was going to come home tonight so I could hear all about it." He was frustrated and wondered how he could possibly go to sleep again when he was so excited. Rin was obviously having an even better time than he could have imagined. He took a couple of pills to help him sleep and the next thing he knew he could hear Rin's key in the front door and light was pouring onto his face from the window. He was groggy, but was sitting up in bed by the time she made it to the bedroom.

He looked at Rin, who looked exhausted, but thoroughly pleased with herself. Her makeup had been completely rubbed off. Her hair was a disaster. He saw a bit of it matted together, no doubt with Peter's cum. She stepped out of her shoes and flopped down on the bed at the same time that James's phone dinged once again. He picked up the phone to see a text from Peter.

'your wife is a wonderful fuck. She is probably exhausted. I am sure she has never been fucked like that.'

James looked over at Rin to confirm Peter's text. She definitely looked like she had been fucked like never before. Ding.

'i filled her up so many times with cum. Help her take her dress off and get comfortable. Then clean her pussy up with your mouth. Get used to that taste. I am going to be using her a lot.'

James felt embarrassed that Peter knew that he wanted to lick her pussy after she had been fucked. He unzipped Rin's dress and was trying to pull it over her head.

Rin thought that James was going to try to fuck her. "No, James. I am too tired. My pussy is sore. Maybe later." She petted him and tried to lay back down.

"I am just trying to get you more comfortable." That seemed reasonable to Rin and she was looking forward to getting some sleep. She only slept a few hours last night, no more than an hour at a time. She couldn't believe how many times Peter could go. He would just wake her up and they would be fucking. She loved it. James got the dress over her head and pulled her stockings off. She was completely nude and was getting settled into the sheets when she felt James's mouth on her pussy.

"Baby, there is so much cum in there, are..." she was trying to ask James if he was sure he wanted to do that.

"Holy shit, there is so much cum!" James sounded like he had just opened a Xmas present that he had been wanting all year. He tried to evaluate how this was possible. He took a serious tone, "This is all Peter's, right?"

"Yes, it is all Peter's cum." Rin could sense an opportunity to humiliate him, "He has so much cum. And he could go over and over. I have never been fucked so good. He has a magic cock. I don't even know how many times I came."

The house was silent, which really magnified the moaning and slurping sounds coming from her pussy. It wasn't just running out of her, James was aggressively sucking it out.

She sat up a little to get a better view. She was turned on by her husband's excitement, "You like to eat Peter's cum out of my pussy? He fucked me so much better than you. That is what a real man tastes like. My pussy is so tired. You aren't going to make me cum any more."

James looked like he was enjoying the best dessert in the world after having not eaten for weeks. He was engaging every bit of her pussy with his tongue, trying his hardest to get as far into her as he could.

After he thought he got all of it he could, he got up in the bed next to her, laying on his back like he had done before, expecting her to mount him.

She turned on her side toward him and reached down and started stroking his cock, "Wow, your dick is so hard from sucking Peter's cum out of me. It is all over your face like he came on your face." She licked around his mouth. James was surprised. She had never done that before. "I can see why you like it. It is delicious. Your cum tastes bad."

James wanted to cum inside of her and mix his cum with Peter's. "Can you get on top of me?"

"No, I am too tired. My pussy is sore. Maybe later. Peter fucked me so good I need a break." She jerked him off harder. She knew he was just going to lay there. "I need his cock more. My pussy belongs to him now." For James, this was like a sick porn that he was making a guest appearance in. He started to cum. It felt intense.

Rin smiled at him and kissed his forehead. She looked down at his dick and said, "Not much cum. Now I am going to sleep." And she kept her word. She was exhausted and slept soundly for hours.

James eventually fell asleep, too, but not before texting Peter, 'thanks for the wonderful evening. We had a great time!' He looked at the text after he sent it and realized how awkward it was.

A few days later, Peter met James at their regular bar. "Wow, I have to tell you, James, you are a lucky guy. Rin is spectacular. Smart, sexy, terrific in bed. And it sounds like she takes care of you, your child, your house. If I were in your spot, I would be exhausted all the time from fucking."

"Well, I am exhausted all the time, too. Just not from fucking."

"You really need to get some exercise, James. You would feel a lot better and would be able to keep up with Rin some."

"She had a great time the other night. When she woke up later that day, she seemed so happy. She danced around the house, cooked, and was so nice."

"And how did you feel about it?"

"It was the best date we have had. And I wasn't even there!"

"Good! I hope you enjoyed your task when she got home."

"Oh, I did. A little scary you can figure out what we want. I have been wondering -- You are a handsome, successful guy. The ladies all seem interested in you. Why do you do this? Why do you choose this deviant behavior?"

"First off, are you complaining? Secondly, I do try regular dating. I have met some wonderful women. And we have some great times together, great dates, great sex. And I try. I know it would be normal to have a relationship. But after the second or third time I fuck them, they all seem to want to get serious. They start fantasizing about marriage, getting old together."

"Well, I bet they do. Again, good looking, successful, good personality. That is generally who women want to have a long term deal with."

"Yeah, and that is the problem. I like them. And they like me. And they get so excited and start building this expectation in their minds. And then I am the asshole that crushes it. I feel awful. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Be celibate? That's an option I have even considered. The idea of 'do no harm.'"

"If you admire my situation with Rin so much, why don't you want the same thing with someone?"

"There was only one woman I ever really wanted to be married to. Just one that challenged me like no one else ever could. Only one that I adored enough to lead that type of life. But that didn't work. So now I am like a spirit cast into purgatory. Doomed to roam but unable to make any real connection to anyone. Like the song goes, 'all my tears have been used up on another love.' This situation seems to work great. So, I guess this is sort of her fault," Peter laughed.

"So you don't want to date because you don't want to break up with them?"

"Yeah, that is essentially it. There is also a bit of guilt I feel, like I am cheating on her. It makes very little sense. But when we played around in the lifestyle, it wasn't cheating. I guess in my mind this is an ideal playground. I am happy, the woman is happy, the husband is happy. I mean, you are my friend, right, James? I want you to get something out of this. In your perverted, sick, humiliated, twisted, deviant way." Peter brought some levity to the conversation and they both laughed.

"Speaking of that, when do you plan on fucking my wife again?" They laughed together like old friends. There is a certain intimacy in such a relationship. Almost everyone on the outside would have an impossible time understanding this type of friendship. But James was driven by a deep desire, a fetish. The same drive a horny teenage boy has for a girl. And Peter had no use for convention.