Asian Wife Indulges Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter held her body close to him while she faced away from him, looking at her husband laying at the far edge of the bed. Having been thoroughly fucked, she quickly fell asleep in his arms.

Peter drifted off and was awakened a few hours later with a mouth on his cock. Thankfully, it was Rin. She didn't seem fully awake, just following her instinct.

It didn't take long and Peter was hard. She climbed on top of him and started riding his cock. Her body was on full display for him.

She certainly wasn't curvy, but her body was still exceptionally sexy.

"So good, so good. Give me your cum. Put it there."

She blurted out all her key phrases as she came on his cock.

Peter decided to deprive her of his cum.

After she was finished, he pulled her back down next to me.

"Go back to sleep, slut."

She was so relaxed in his arms. She dozed off and Peter followed shortly.

They all woke up a few hours later.

"Rin, would you like some coffee?'

"Yes," she said as she nuzzled her face on Peter's chest.

"Little Jimmy, go make us some coffee."

"Ok. How do I do that?"

"Jesus Christ, Jimmy, don't you know how to do anything?"

Rin chuckled, maybe not quite getting the English out correctly, "He is not good at anything."

Jimmy went away to find coffee.

Awake enough now, Peter was aroused at the feeling of her body. He hungrily kissed and sucked on her.

Peter thought she was turned on, but he didn't really care at that moment. She had committed to belonging to him and he could use her whenever he wanted.

He climbed on top of her.

"Pull your legs apart. Spread your legs for me."

There was no negotiation. She happily complied.

He was surprised to find her so wet and easy to enter. He assumed Jimmy had sucked all of his cum out, so this must have been her fresh juices from the morning.

At first, she gazed at Peter like a loving wife doing her duty. But it didn't take long and she began to get turned on. "So good."

Jimmy eventually came back in and jokingly acted shocked, "what the hell is going on here?!"

Peter played along. He got off Rin and displayed her pussy to James, pulling her legs apart. "I am fucking your wife, Jimmy. She said you can't even get hard without me filling her up first."

"Here is your coffee," James said and sat them down on the table next to them. Obviously excited, he sat back in his corner chair again.

Peter got back on top of Rin and proceeded to fuck her at a medium pace.

She pulled the sheets over them. Peter thought she was trying to get a moment of privacy to fuck her boyfriend.

"Put it there."

Peter unleashed another massive load in her.

He rolled over next to her and she looked quite pleased that she had pleased Peter. She laid her head on his shoulder and went back to sleep. Peter was pretty sure she would have repeated this as many times as Peter would have liked.

"When can we do this again?"

"Rin and I will figure that out. Don't worry, I will send her home full of cum."

"Ok. You know she can't resist saying yes to you. She will give herself to you any time you want."

It wasn't long after that that Peter found a woman he wanted to date in a "traditional" relationship. He cut Rin off from his cock. It wasn't an easy decision. Neither James nor Rin liked it. James became hostile to the idea of this other woman. Peter thought about mistakes he had made in the past and didn't want to repeat those. Luckily, the new woman turned out to be a freak, too, so Peter had lots of ways to distract himself from Rin's pussy.

Peter sometimes wondered what would happen if he called Rin one day and asked her to come over. Would she still do it? Or was the dynamic of the thrupple the pull for her? He had certainly thought of a threesome with her. Maybe that will be another story one day.