Asian Wife Indulges Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... as long as she is down with it..."

"Wow, James, you really are into this, aren't you?"

"Yes, I guess I am. Anyway, after I said that, he looked at her and asked her to dance. I assume asked her to dance because she hopped up and headed to the dance floor with him. I couldn't hear anything because the music was so loud. Rin likes to dance, and I don't really dance."

"I figured that. You barely get out of the golf cart."

"I am not very active... I get it. So, she seemed to really be enjoying it. At first, there were just 3 couples dancing, but a good song came on and soon the dance floor was fairly busy. Rin had moved in closer to Stan and they occasionally leaned over to each other's ears and talked. Maybe about what we were into, I don't know. Soon, Stan was holding her by the hips and she clasped her hands around the back of his neck. They made a pretty good dancing duo. My view got blocked for about 30 seconds by an older couple dancing like they were 20. When the older couple moved and I could see Rin and Stan again, there was no distance between them. He said something in her ear and she laughed and turned her head toward me to see if I was watching. She turned back to Stan and they started kissing. It was brief and she pushed back off of him. She spun around so that her back was facing him and she tried to flirtatiously look over her shoulder backwards at him. Just as a nice looking voluptuous blonde was joining them in their dance, the old couple moved back into my line of sight."

"You gotta love older people that are still having fun!" Peter wondered if he knew whoever James was talking about.

"Yeah, they were having fun. I strained from my seat to see around them, but with no success. It must have been a whole minute they were in the way. When they finally moved, I saw Rin sandwiched between Stan and this blonde. She was facing the blonde and they were locked in a deep kissing session. Stan was pushed up against her and had one hand cupping Rin's tit and the other squeezing the blonde's ass. Rin reached behind her and grabbed Stan's ass with both hands and encouraged him to push harder into her. This was quite a sight to see! My little wife was being handled by two people that weren't me. In front of a crowd! They finally broke apart at the end of the song. Rin turned around and wrapped her arms around Stan's neck and it was their turn to lock in a deep kiss. She straddled his leg and was grinding her pussy on his thigh. This went on for a while like an X-rated version of Dirty Dancing. She looked over at me, smiled and said something in his ear. He shook his head up and down and they headed over to me. Before I keep going, do you want to order some fries or something?"

Peter looked at him with some irritation, "Fries? What the hell. Keep going with the story." He then smiled.

"Ok, just checking. When they came over, I expected Rin to sit next to me and tell me how much she enjoyed dancing. Instead, Stan sat down on the couch near me and pulled her onto his lap. She giggled and leaned in to kiss him again. They kept saying things to each other and he was smiling and she was giggling, but I couldn't hear a damn thing. The music was so loud. I tried to lip read, but the best I could was read body language. Rin seemed infatuated with his muscles. She ran her hands up and down his arm and squeezed his muscles in different places. She must have asked him to flex his bicep, because he did and she grabbed it with both hands, squeezing it from different angles. She looked at me and made an exaggerated shape with her hands to show how big his muscles were. She said something to him, pointed at me, and then made a tiny little shape with her hands. She giggled. She may as well have been talking about my dick. I was pretty humiliated. So, of course, my dick got hard. She moved to his chest and rubbed it. She put her hand up to her mouth, acting like she was shocked by how impressive his muscles were. She looked at me, pointed at his chest, and made a muscle pose. She leaned back in and aggressively kissed him while running her hands over him, looking for muscles she may have missed. His hands weren't looking for muscles, but they found her tits."

"What was she wearing?" Peter wanted the details so he could follow more closely.

"She had a black, tight, stretchy type shirt on with a red skirt. After a minute of making out right in front of me and anyone else who wanted to watch, she unlocked from Stan and got up. She walked over to me. She leaned over to my ear and told me to help her take her bra off. She said Stan needed better access. I was more than happy to help! She only wore a bra with the shirt to keep her nipples from sticking out so much. I sat there holding her bra as she walked back over and sat back down on his lap. He picked up where they left off and soon his fingers had found her nipples and he was pinching each of them. She looked flush and enjoyed this attention. They finally came up for air and she told me to bring them their drinks which were close to me. I handed each of them their drinks and waited. She pointed to where I had been sitting and I sat back down. I guess it wasn't time to include me yet. They went back to flirting and laughing. He was holding her hand and must have commented about how small her hands were. She made motion like she was jerking off a cock and they both laughed. She put her hand up next to his. She acted surprised at how big they were, holding her other hand over her mouth. She motioned for me to come over. I did and she said, 'his hands are so big! Hold your hand up to his.' I did and his hand was clearly way bigger than mine."

"That sounds kind of humiliating. Let me guess, you loved it?"

"Well, it was very exciting. After I took my hand down, she didn't bother to tell me to go sit back down. She just ignored me and went back to saying cute things in his ear. I took the hint and went and sat back down. He took his cowboy hat off and put it on her. He must have told her to stand up and spin around in circles for him to look at. As she was turning around for his inspection, she smiled deviously at me. She looked very cute with his cowboy hat on. She asked him to return the favor. He stood up and only had to spin half a turn because she immediately was fascinated with his ass. She was squeezing it like she was trying to pick out melons at the store. She motioned for me to come over again. She said, 'He works out so much! Feel how hard his muscles in his ass are!' This time I didn't obey and just told her thanks, but went and sat back down. She didn't argue, but just looked at me and made funny faces as she squeezed his ass and then put her head against it like it was a firm pillow, like she wanted to sleep on it."

"I am glad she maintains a sense of humor while humiliating you."

"She straddled him on the couch and gave him a little lap dance. He said something in her ear. She nodded and got off. He stood up and came over to me and said, 'I am going to take your wife upstairs now. Do you want to come?' I nodded yes and grabbed all of our drinks with one hand. You know, anything I can do to help. Rin smiled, hopped up, and grabbed each of our hands and started walking proudly toward the stairs.

When we got upstairs, a few couples that had been watching them downstairs noticed us. They followed, hoping to get a more intense show. They looked disappointed when we stepped into a private room and closed the door behind us. Now it was quiet enough to actually hear. And Rin didn't hold back. 'Stan's body is no nice!' I could tell she was turned on because she had switched to her lower, more guttural voice. 'Show James your muscle, Stan.' Stan held up his arm and flexed his bicep. Rin grabbed on to his arm, 'It's so nice. So much stronger than you, James!' She hung on his arm like a monkey on a limb. She held on with one hand and swung the hat around like she was riding a bull. She tossed the hat aside.

She put her feet back on the ground and immediately started kissing him, kneading his ass with her hands. He ran his hands up and down her back, then grabbed the bottom of her ass with both hands and lifted her off the ground. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him and pushed her chest into his face, which was now about level with her chest. She pulled her shirt up so that her tits were exposed and he went to town on them with his mouth. She held the back of his head with her hands."

"Geez, sounds like things got pretty intense quickly. Were in your place in the corner yet?" Peter was taking detailed mental notes.

"Yes. We were in the private room with the full sized bed and the chair. I pulled out my dick and sat in the corner. Stan moved to the bed and laid down Rin on her back and helped pull her shirt all the way off. He went back to working on her nipples with his fingers and mouth. While he used one hand on her nipples, he was rubbing different parts of her body with his other hand. Very firmly, but not too rough. Rin was moaning and running her hands through his hair. He seemed like he enjoyed it so much he would have been happy doing that for a long time. She pushed him up so that he was standing at the edge of the bed. She scooted to the edge of the bed and rubbed both of her hands up and down his front torso all the way up to his shoulders, which she stopped at and squeezed like he was giving him a massage.

She then lowered her hands to around his waist. I was sitting at a good angle and thought she was going straight for his cock. Instead, she slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, starting at the bottom. With every little bit of skin that was exposed, she spent time kissing it, putting her lips on him and trying to look up to his face. After she got about halfway up, she turned and looked at me. I thought she might have gotten impatient and was just going to tear his shirt off. Instead, she said, 'Look at his body. He even has muscles in his stomach. You only have fat on your stomach.' Stan wasn't sure how far we wanted to go with such talk, so he stayed silent. She went back to slowly unbuttoning his shirt. It seemed like this ceremony took forever, but neither of them wanted to speed it up. She finally got his shirt all the way off and went to his nipples with her mouth, much like he had done to her. She then stood up and they wrapped their arms around each other and embraced in another nice kiss. They seemed extra excited as this was their first full feeling of flesh on flesh for them.

He got very excited and was breathing heavily. Suddenly, he turned her around and pushed her over the bed. I was worried for a second that he was going to quickly get his pants down and get inside of her. I had to make sure he wore a condom. He didn't though. He pushed against her ass with his crotch and grabbed her shoulders like he was fucking her from behind, but they both still had themselves covered. She gasped and really liked the passion. He dropped down to his knees and pushed her skirt up. He pulled her panties down and over her short boots. He grabbed her ass with both hands and was squeezing and moving her ass cheeks around, seemingly enchanted with every angle.

It seemed like he had a whole ass cheek in each hand. He pulled them apart and quickly buried his face in her pussy from behind. She gasped again and said, 'oh, yes, so good.' She arched her back so that she could present her pussy to him more fully. She turned her face to me and said, 'My pussy is so wet for him. Your little wife is going to get fucked.' This went on for a couple of minutes. I could tell she was working toward an orgasm. But she stopped herself short. She turned around and told Stan to stand up. Now it was her turn to drop to her knees. He didn't want to waste any time, so he quickly got his boots off and took his pants and underwear off.

It happened so fast, I didn't actually even see his cock until it was in her mouth. She was bobbing her head back and forth on his cock so fast I was worried he would just explode in her mouth too fast like the last guy. Instead, he rested one hand on her head, one hand on his hip, and stood up tall and proud in front of her, enjoying the feeling and the show of this little Asian woman fucking his cock with her mouth. He said, 'You like that big white cock?' She grabbed his cock, took it out of her mouth, said, 'So good,' and then immediately went back to work on it.

It was the most enthusiastic dick sucking I had ever seen in real life. He slowed her head down with his hand, wanting to revel in the experience a little longer. She was moaning softly and quietly as she started to suck harder. He pulled her off his cock and said, 'Don't make me cum until I get to fuck that little pussy.' He told her to get up on the bed. He laid flat on the bed next to her and pulled Rin on top of him so that her pussy was on face and then pushed her head down. She took the hint and soon they were busy in a 69 position.

We rarely had done 69 and somehow they seemed to fit just perfectly for it. She got very excited quickly and he seemed to be licking her in exactly the right way. She was holding his cock and looked directly at me and said, 'This is a real cock. So nice. And he eats my pussy so nice.' She tried to continue with her dirty, humiliating talk, but her building orgasm prevented her from being able to find the words. She tensed up and announced she was cumming. He pulled her down onto his face while she squirmed as the waves hit her body. She had paused from sucking him while she came, but went back to extra hard sucking as soon as she could.

He didn't let this go on, though. He pushed her off of his face, but she kept her mouth on his cock. He had to pull her head off of his dick. She was disappointed. She wanted to keep sucking him. Apparently, Stan and I were thinking the same thing because by the time I had fished the condom out of my pocket to hand to him, he was up on his knees on the bed opening a condom in his hands. He didn't have any clothes on, so I had no idea where the condom came from. But I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to enjoying the show.

Rin saw him putting the condom on and got on all fours and turned to face me. 'Get behind me. Fuck me. Fuck me.' He got behind her and I could tell by the expression on Rin's face that he had entered her. She kept looking right at me. I thought maybe I wanted to actually see his cock going in and out of her, but I also was really enjoying seeing the look on her face. She looked like she was in heaven. She kept saying, 'So good.' She was getting closer and closer to cumming again and blurted out, 'You like fucking this tight Asian pussy?'

That was just about enough to push him over the edge. He closed his eyes and slowed down to a crawl. He was trying his hardest not to cum. She wanted to get fucked more, so she knew to stop moving. He got over the hump and started going at it again. This went on for a few minutes. She was just living on the edge of a second orgasm. He pulled out and flipped her over. He drove his cock into her and started drilling her pussy missionary style. She pulled her legs back and apart to give him the best access. Her little legs were flopping around helplessly while she was getting her pussy pounded. I had to stop stroking myself because I would have cum.

She started growling, 'so good,' over and over again and was soon announcing she was going to cum. He started mercilessly pounding her and they both came at the same time. There was no snuggling, of course. He just pulled out and stood up, triumphantly.

He looked at me and said, 'Wow, that is some good pussy. We should do that again sometime.' I agreed with him. We exchanged numbers and made small talk while Rin just laid on the bed in a daze. I awkwardly thanked him for fucking my wife and he left.

She didn't say much, just motioned me over to get in bed with her. I made sure the door was closed and took off my clothes and climbed in the bed with her. 'I need my husband,' she said and grabbed my dick, started stroking it, and aggressively started kissing me. She seemed as turned on with me as she had been with Stan. 'Let me suck your cock.' She went down on me and gave me the best blowjob she had ever given me. Then she mounted me and said, 'Give me your cum.' She wasn't interested in having another orgasm, she just wanted to feel my cum inside of her. It didn't take me long and I started cumming in her. It wasn't as impressive as the last 2 guys that had cum in or on her, but it was pretty good for me. We laid there for a few minutes and then got up and got dressed. 'You left my bra downstairs. Will you go get it?' I said ok and that I would be right back.

Finding the bra downstairs was a whole ordeal. I couldn't find it, tried turning the flashlight on my phone on, and the security guy was immediately there, informing me that cell phones weren't allowed inside the club."

"Yeah, thank goodness for Marvin the security guy. That's an important rule," Peter defended Marvin.

"Yeah, I agree. I explained that I was looking for the bra. So Marvin used his little flashlight and we finally found the bra wedged between the couch cushions. I was worried Rin must have been wondering where I was. I made it back upstairs, but she wasn't in the room. I looked around and saw a few people blocking the entry to one of the common play areas. I thought she might be looking at whatever they were watching. I excused myself through the crowd, but she wasn't in this small group of onlookers, either.

I turned to see what they were watching. That's where she was. She was sitting on a couch with her legs spread and the blonde from earlier had her head buried in Rin's pussy. A man was behind her, fucking her. It was hot watching this sexy blonde eat my sexy wife's pussy. The guy fucking her seemed kinda gross, though. I didn't really understand why she chose him to fuck her. He didn't last long and grunted a couple of times as he unloaded in her. She didn't seem fazed, just happily licking Rin's pussy. After the man got up, a fat man got down behind her and pushed his little half hard dick into her. Again, she didn't seem to respond, just focusing on the pussy in her mouth. Rin watched him fucking her and got turned off. She leaned down and patted the blonde on the head, thanked her, and then got off the couch. The spectators seemed to be turned on just fine by watching Rin get dressed. We eventually got out of there and made it to the car.

I asked her, 'What was that about when I came back upstairs?' I was very turned on when I was surprised with the image of the hot blonde licking her pussy. I wanted to know how to encourage this sort of behavior.

She explained, 'While I was waiting for you, I came out of the room and she stopped and asked me where the handsome men were that I came upstairs with. I explained that both of you fucked me and that my husband had just filled my pussy up with cum. She asked if she could taste the cum in my pussy. She seemed very dirty, but I wanted to feel a woman's mouth on my pussy.' I told her how much I liked it and she said that she wanted to do that again. It was a long ride home and she was quickly asleep in the passenger seat. She looked so peaceful and satisfied."

"Whew, you have quite a lady on your hands!" Peter loved the stories, but now wanted to know how to move this forward. "What's next for your hotwife?"

"You seem more experienced in this sort of thing, what do you think?" James was too timid to express his excitement at the revelation that the guy that Rin happened to mention at the beginning of this whole adventure was sitting right in front of him.

Peter had no timidness. Sensing his opportunity to start laying the foundation for their new relationship, he said, "This is what is going to happen. You are going to go home and tell Rin about our conversation. You are going to tell her I have been thinking about her for a long time. You are going to tell her that this perfect storm of coincidences is a sign and that you can't wait to see and hear about our time together. Then you are going to let me know what she says. Got it?"