Asian Wife Indulges Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that makes sense. Is there anything else I can do? Wow, I can't believe this may be happening..."

"That's enough! You don't have to express your excitement. I can tell already. Now go on, I will take care of the tab."

Later that evening, Peter got a text from James -

'i told rin the whole story. It took her a while to comprehend. She thought maybe her english was bad. She is VERY excited. She keeps coming back to me asking questions. We were hoping a couple of things would be ok with you -- 1. she said that she has been wondering what you do with ladies on dates. She said I sucked at dating and that she wants to go on a date. Can you take her on a date without me? 2. she said that we know you well and, if things work out, she is ok with not wearing a condom. Is that ok? If those things are ok, she is available any night next week.'

Peter tried to keep it simple -

'yes. I will pick her up at 7 tuesday night. Send me your address and her clothes and shoe sizes'

They went back and forth over the next few days on details, mostly James pestering Peter for more details. Peter suspected James was probably jerking off as he asked for more details. Peter responded on his own timetable, though, likely leaving James high and dry.

'let rin know a package was just delivered at your house for her'

'ok, I will text her. At work right now'

A few hours later, Peter got another text from James -

'when I got home, she was wearing the outfit you got her. She keeps going on about how much she likes it. She said I have never gotten her anything this nice. She said she wishes it was tuesday right now'

'i am sure you haven't. Starting Saturday, you can't have sex with her until after our date'

'but saturday is our regular 'sex' night'

'i don't care'

The weekend flew by quickly and when Monday rolled around, James texted Peter -

'saturday, I wasn't going to break your rule, but I was hoping I could at least make out with her. She teased me and pushed me away and said she was saving herself for someone special'

'tomorrow night, you will help her get ready. You will help her get dressed and anything else she asks you to do. When I get there, you will have a drink made for us (rin and me, not you)'

Tuesday night, James dropped off their child at a family member's house earlier than expected and was back at the house helping Rin get ready. "James, get that bag down for me," Rin was pointing up in the closet.

"But Peter bought you a purse to go with your outfit. Are you not going to take the purse he got you?" James was worried about disappointing Peter.

"I am wearing the purse, but I am also taking the bag. Put this stuff in there," Rin commanded as she pointed at a small pile of clothing on the bed.

"Geez, you aren't moving out, are you?" James nervously chuckled.

"No, but you never know what may happen tonight. I want to make sure I take extra clothes just in case."

James poked through the pile. There was another sexy outfit and a plain outfit. There was also an assortment of what he considered her best lingerie.

"Are you going to give him a fashion show?" Now James laughed in a more relaxed tone.

"Maybe. If he wants me to."

James tried to remember when Rin had put this much effort into one of their evenings together. He couldn't think of one. He approached Rin from behind and surprised her by wrapping his arms around her, kissing her, and saying, "You look so sexy."

Rin pushed him away and said, "Thank you, but save that for later. I don't want to get your smell all over me."

James looked at his watch and hurried to the kitchen to work on making drinks. He had remembered that Peter's favorite drink was an old fashioned and he had made a special trip to the liquor store earlier in the day to get his favorite bourbon.

The doorbell rang and James tripped running to open the door. "Come on in. Rin is finishing getting ready."

"I am ready," Rin was right behind him.

Peter stepped beside James, ignoring him to get a good look at Rin. "Wow, you look magnificent. Did everything fit ok that I sent?"

"Fits perfectly. I love all of it. You like?" Rin ran her hands over herself and bent her knee sideways, trying to present herself like a model.

"Oh, I like it very much," Peter looked over Rin closely in her white eyelet lace mini dress with sheer nude stockings and black heels. "James, go get our drinks," Peter ordered James without taking his eyes off of Rin.

James went and retrieved the old fashioned and an extra sweet fruity drink for Rin. She didn't drink much and preferred drinks that a college girl might like. Rin and Peter were sitting in chairs next to each other, holding hands and discussing their evening plans. James interrupted, "I hope you like this. I went to the store and got your favorite brand."

Peter took a sip. "I am glad you got the right bourbon, but your technique needs some help. But thanks... We are going to a fundraiser for a while tonight downtown for the new hospital wing. I thought that was a good place I could show off my date. Then, I am going to make dinner for Rin at my house."

Rin looked pleased, "That sounds great. Also, you look very nice tonight, too." She rubbed her hand on Peter's chest. He was wearing a conservative suit with expensive looking shoes and belt. Peter didn't have to wear a suit often for work since he was in real estate mostly, but he seemed quite at ease in a suit. Rin appreciated the sophisticated look. James hadn't worn a nice suit since their wedding.

Rin was excited and a little nervous. She had never been to an upscale social gathering in the US and was worried about her English. She tried to think of any social outing she had with James in the US. She blurted out, "James never takes me anywhere."

They made a little small talk and Peter finished his drink. "Alright, sweetie, are you ready?"

"Yes, yes I am," James said like an excited little kid.

"Not you, dummy. I was asking Rin." Peter was amused.

"Yes, I am ready when you are," Rin said as everyone stood and she was wrapping her hands around Peter's arm, like she was waiting to be carried off to the car.

"Um... Can I ask a favor?" James seemed embarrassed to ask, "Can you take some pictures and send to me to keep me updated?"

"So you want me to take pictures of YOUR wife out on a date with ME?" Peter saw how embarrassed James was and wanted to needle him a little more.

Rin sensed it, too, and had to join in, "I think James needs lessons on how to treat me. He doesn't know."

With that, they were off on their date. James watched from the window as Peter opened the door to his car for Rin and then took her bag and put it in the trunk. Rin looked surprised. She had never had a man open a car door for her. As they drove away, James thought the car looked a little out of place next to their house, it being so much nicer than the other cars in the neighborhood.

James paced around the house for a while, not knowing how to pass the time. He could only think about what they must be doing or talking about. He tried to watch tv. He tried to listen to music. He tried to find anything to pass the time. He knew that as soon as he took his dick out, he would just be jerking off the whole night thinking about them. He was worried he would rub himself raw if he got started too early.

About 30 minutes later, his phone beeped for the first time. A text from Peter -

'i had to make sure rin didn't add anything extra to the outfit I sent'

Another ding. This time it was a pic from Peter. Rin was leaned back a little in the leather passenger seat with her dress pulled up and her legs spread, her smooth pussy fully exposed. She was smiling and holding up the V sign with her fingers, which a lot of Asian women do in pictures.

James resisted the urge to unzip his pants. He thought this could be a long night.

At the party, Peter introduced Rin to so many people Rin couldn't keep up. Peter kept Rin at ease, always sensing when to step into a conversation to help her. He would often put his hand on her back in a reassuring manner. She felt confident around him.

Peter and Rin were standing alone at a tall table briefly and Peter was explaining who the people that she met a moment ago were. Three ladies approached together, one of them saying, "Hey Peter, how are you? And who is this lovely lady with you?"

"Oh, hello Margaret! I am doing well, thank you. And this lovely lady is Rin."

"Well, she surely is very lovely. You have really outdone yourself now."

They made small talk about the food and party. As a waiter came by with a tray of champagne glasses, they all took one and Rin was the first to take a drink.

Peter joked, "Easy. If you drink too much I may take advantage of you."

Rin must have been feeling pretty confident because she returned the joke, "Then I better get another glass!" They all laughed.

Peter excused himself briefly to go the restroom. He didn't need to go badly, but he thought this was a good opportunity to see how Rin handled these 3 ladies.

As soon as Peter was out of earshot, Margaret said, "Wow, good job snagging Peter for a date, Rin. I have been trying to get him to go out with my daughter for forever."

One of the other ladies chimed in, "Go out with your daughter? I figured you would have been trying to get him to go out with you!"

"Well, I can't say I haven't thought about that. But I don't think my husband would approve."

The lady responded, "Well, what Frank doesn't know wouldn't hurt him, right?"

Margaret turned to Rin and continued, "So how do you know Peter?"

Rin panicked a little inside, but it didn't show. She hadn't thought how she would explain this. Where was Peter? This was the point in the conversation where he was supposed to save her! The only thing she could think to say was, "He's my boyfriend!"

"Well, good job. I think a lot of women would want to be able to say that," Margaret seemed impressed with Rin.

"I certainly would," the third lady who had been largely silent to this point said.

"Stephanie, I thought at one point you did say that," Margaret said as she remembered that Stephanie and Peter had a brief relationship at one point.

"Yeah, for a short time. I couldn't hold him down in a relationship. But I kept it going for a while anyway. The sex was just so good I couldn't stop."

Rin looked at her a little more closely, taking note of her body and looks. Some women may have been jealous at hearing this, but Rin was just excited, thinking about what Peter must have looked like fucking this woman.

They returned to less controversial topics and within a minute or two, they were all relaxed and laughing about something. It was at this moment that Peter had taken a picture of them all from across the room. He quickly texted the pic to James and a note 'rin is having a great time. You should take her out for more social events. I know you wouldn't go to a party like this, but something would be good.'

James looked at the picture and saw how confident his wife looked. He wondered if they had messed around at all on the way to the event besides the pic in the car. He wondered how long they would stay at the party. He wondered how long it would be for Peter to have his cock in her. He wondered, wondered, wondered. And his cock was straining to get out of his pants. He tried playing video games to distract himself.

Rin felt like she was being introduced to so many people she couldn't possibly keep up. She escaped to the bathroom for a break and looked at her phone. A text from James, 'how is it going?'

'great. Quit bothering me. Peter gets my attention'

Peter introduced Rin to a few more people and they decided it was time to go. The car was tucked away near a corner in the parking garage. Before Peter opened the door, he surprised Rin by pushing her up against the car with his body and his lips found hers instantly. They both immediately felt a surge and soon they were furiously exploring their mouths. Sometimes you know something is going to feel good, but you are surprised by just how good it feels. She hoped that all firsts with him would be as good as this first kiss.

"Hey kids, why don't you get a room?!" Peter recognized the voice and released Rin from his embrace to see a friend and wife walking by. They laughed as they strolled by.

Peter opened the door for Rin and they were soon driving, talking about music. But Rin was thinking about Peter's lips and what they might feel like on different parts of her body. Peter reached over and had placed his hand just above her knee. He was slowly stroking and squeezing her thigh. It was no secret to anyone that had dated Peter that he had a thing for nice lingerie, especially stockings and pantyhose. Rin could see how pleased he looked with the touch of her leg.

"You like these?" She asked, moving her leg a little closer to him. She wasn't sure if she was more turned on by being so desired by him or by seeing him become so turned on. "Here, feel all of them." She pulled up her skirt some and spread her legs enough so that he could easily reach all the way to the top of the stockings. He kept his eyes on the road, but enjoyed her covered flesh. He looked like he was concentrating on the road like he didn't want to reveal how much it turned him on, but Rin could tell.

They pulled into Peter's garage and embraced in another kissing session as he got her out of the car. They eventually pulled themselves apart so that he could give her a quick tour of his house. In the kitchen, he poured her a weak drink, not wanting her senses to get dulled. He poured himself a drink, too, and quickly pulled out the ingredients for dinner. He had prepared them earlier in the day, knowing that he wouldn't want to rush dinner, but also knowing that he didn't want that to take up the whole evening.

They chatted and laughed while Peter made a Thai dish that looked a lot more complex than it was. Rin watched him move around the kitchen like he was putting together a piece of art. When she cooked, it seemed very mundane. Get food ready for the family. If she didn't cook, James would probably just eat cereal and she wasn't sure if the child would get anything. When Peter cooked, though, it looked like he enjoyed it. He moved the food around in the pan with a wooden spatula like it was a paint brush. She found herself getting turned on by watching him. "It is like he is making art for me. For me!" She thought.

Just before the food was done, Peter pulled out his phone and said, "I told James we would send updates. Let's take a selfie together." He pulled her next to him and held the phone out in front of them. Before he snapped the picture, Rin turned and kissed him on the check just as he hit the button. She turned back to the camera and he got another picture. The pictures came out perfectly.

He served the food and Rin was impressed with the final product. She was very talkative, telling Peter about her childhood, about her family, about Japan, about what she likes to do, etc. She was laughing and animated. Peter got a candid picture of her telling a story and laughing. He listened to her and simultaneously texted James the three pictures with the text, 'Your wife is having a great time with me. She hasn't looked this happy in a long time.'

James looked at the pictures and analyzed everything about them. Everything from the kitchen in the background to the silverware and napkins to trying to zoom in to see if he could tell if Rin's nipples were hard. Peter's place was much nicer than theirs. Not gaudy by any means, but just right. James got that knot in his stomach that Rin was getting something that he couldn't give her. Imagine jealousy, but only the hype part.

After dinner, Peter led Rin into the den and turned on music. He loved music, but additionally had a strange reason to have it on. Peter was terrible with his internal clock when he was with a woman. He would lose track of time. He couldn't tell the difference between 2 minutes and 20 minutes if he was eating pussy. He discovered at some point he could time things better by knowing how many songs had been playing.

"I hear you like to dance," Peter said as he grabbed Rin and pulled her into him and they danced. Peter wasn't a great dancer, but he also didn't care. His confidence in just having a good time was better than being smooth.

Rin was enjoying the evening and thought about all the effort Peter had put into it. She didn't have to plan anything. She wanted to do something for him. She said, "Sit down on the couch and let me dance for you." Peter was more than happy to oblige. Rin had been to a strip club once before with James. At the time, she thought it looked like it would be fun to dance for a room of men and watch them get excited as she revealed herself by taking off her clothes. What a perfect opportunity to try it out.

She took her time and caught the rhythm of the music with her hips. She turned sideways to Peter and pulled her shoulder back so that her hand was on her lower back. She seemed to be a natural at figuring out how to accentuate and highlight her curves. Although thin, she definitely had a women's body and a firm ass. Peter was taking in every inch of her body with his eyes. Rin had a sexy way of turning her face toward him and making eye contact as she ran her hands up and down her body, never breaking eye contact as she slowly rotated to give him a full view.

With every pass of her hands down her legs and back up, she pulled her dress up just a little. Peter had been with a lot of women, but this was quite the sexy show. He was excited to get a little glimpse of the top of her stockings and then it would quickly disappear as she released the bottom of the dress. He could hardly wait the 20 seconds for hands to make it back down. Eventually, he was getting a full view of her legs and waited with great anticipation for her to reveal her pussy. When she showed him earlier in the car, he noted how smooth and pretty her pussy was. It looked so smooth, he wondered if she even grew hair on it.

Before she gave him the full reveal, she danced her way over to him, tempting him to grab her and have his way with her. "Just like in a club, no touching," She teased him, smiling and wagging her finger at him.

"Fuck, she is a natural at this," Peter was getting very excited.

She turned around, put her hands on his knees, spread his legs apart, and danced her ass down onto him, grinding into him. She felt him through her dress. "Well, I guess that is not going to be a problem," She thought to herself and smiled.

She turned her head so that he could hear her ask, "Can you unzip the top of my dress?"

Peter unzipped the back of her dress and admired the muscle tone in the top of her back. Peter loved every part of a woman. Well, he didn't care for feet, but pretty much everything else. He could probably identify every woman he had fucked by just looking at an obscure part of her body. His ex-wife told him one time that he could be totally oblivious to everyday issues, but a savant when it came to women. She had said it in a fight once, meaning to insult him. He took it as a complement.

Peter wanted to reach up and push the dress off and put his mouth on her. But he was enjoying the show. Rin continued her dance. It made her feel as sexy as she imagined it would when she fantasized in the strip club. She skillfully pushed the shoulders of the dress down and let the top fall down to her waist, revealing the rest of her beautiful back.

She held her hands over her head and carefully turned to reveal her front while managing to use her hips to keep the dress from falling any more. Peter was pleased at the sight in front of him. His eyes darted up and down her and could hardly wait to see if she was going to remove her bra first and reveal her tits, or if she was going to get rid of the dress and reveal her pussy.