Asian Wife Indulges Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next many months, the three of them had all sorts of experiences together. Those stories can be told another day. Their relationship matured, but didn't cool.

One day, they planned an outing to go shopping. Peter told James to meet at Peter's house. Rin and James arrived and Peter greeted them at the door, inviting them in, "You look fantastic as always," he said to Rin and gave her a big kiss. She never grew tired of hearing his compliments. "Ok, let's go to the mall and do a little shopping. Jimmy, you are driving my car."

They went out to the garage and Peter opened the backseat passenger door for Rin. She climbed in and scooted over, "Here, you should sit on the passenger side because there is more room." Peter climbed in the backseat next to her.

James got in, adjusted the seat, and started the car. "Neither of you is going to sit up here in the front seat?"

"No, Little Jimmy. I haven't seen your wife in 5 days. We have some catching up to do. Turn on some music and let's get moving."

"Yes, sir." James adjusted the rear-view mirror so he could see them.

Rin noticed this and chimed in, "I saw you adjust the mirror. Put it back so you can get us there safely. You don't need to see back here."

The drive to the mall consisted of light conversation and making out in the back seat. Rin and Peter were just happy being able to touch each other again and taste each other's lips. James was straining to get a look every time traffic was clear.

"Damn it, James," Rin yelled at him, "keep your eyes on the road. I am going to be very angry if you wreck."

When they pulled into the mall, Peter said, "Just drop us at the main entrance and then park the car. We will wait inside for you."

Of course, James did what he was told. Peter and Rin got out of the car and headed inside. She put her hands around his arm and laid her head on his shoulder for a second as they walked in. James sat still in the car, unable to take his eyes off them as they walked away from the car.

James parked the car and finally made it inside. "I am glad I let them out at the entrance, that was kind of a long walk," he thought. They saw James enter and they turned and started walking, not waiting for him to catch up completely. They didn't need to tell him where they were going. He would follow them wherever. James looked like a stalker following the attractive couple holding hands. He looked obsessed with them, but not coming within 10 feet of them. They were laughing and carrying on a conversation. He couldn't hear any of it, but he imagined they were talking about what a loser he was. Or maybe she was telling Peter how much she was looking forward to getting fucked later. James couldn't help thinking these things.

Peter pointed at a store and Rin nodded her head affirmatively. They stopped in front of the store and waited for James to catch up.

Rin pointed at a bench and told James, "Go sit over there. We are going to look at clothes for me."

James started to head to the bench. Peter said, "Wait!"

He looked at Rin and asked, "You don't want to have to carry your purse around, do you?" He took her purse off her shoulder and handed it to James to take with him to sit. James sat on the bench with her purse while his best friend took his wife shopping for a new outfit.

Inside the store, Rin looked through the clothes. She held up some outfits next to her and asked for Peter's opinion. Everything would look great on her, but that wasn't a satisfactory answer. Peter pointed out the ones he especially liked. She looked at the price tags and commented, "Too expensive."

"For you, for you it's alright," Peter didn't love to frivolously spend money, but he considered dressing Rin up as being for his pleasure. And well worth it. She smiled and felt special. He just felt like he was making an investment in a future date.

The store was not busy and an attractive sales lady, a pretty blonde with big boobs and a full ass, came over to help them. She noticed Rin's nails and commented, "Oh, those are such pretty nails!"

"Thanks! My boyfriend likes them, too."

"Oh, you must be the special fella," the lady said, looking Peter up and down. "It looks like you both got some special deals."

Rin loved when a woman flirted with Peter in public. She liked to watch how he flirted back with them. It didn't bother her at all. She liked to watch him in action.

The sales lady turned back to Rin, "Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?"

Rin thought for a moment and asked Peter, "Honey, do you think I could use some new shoes?"

"Sure, that sounds great!"

Rin and the sales lady walked over to the shoes together and she started surveying the options, looking for shoes that she thought Peter would like. Peter also surveyed the shoes, wondering what each of them would look like dangling off her flopping feet as he was drilling her pussy later.

She found a couple of pairs that she wanted to try on. "Size 7." The sales lady headed to the back to retrieve them and Rin turned to Peter, "So embarrassing. My feet are so big."

Peter laughed, "Maybe in Japan, but not here. While you are trying on these shoes, do you want some ice cream? You mentioned ice cream earlier."

"That would be great!"

Peter walked out of the store and over to James, who was still sitting in exactly the same place, holding Rin's purse. Peter handed him a credit card and said, "Go get Rin a scoop of cookies and cream in a sugar cone. And you can get yourself something, too." Peter headed back to the store.

In the meantime, the sales lady returned with the shoes and got down on her knees in front of Rin and started to remove her shoes. "Oh, what a pretty anklet." After removing her shoes, she could see her toes through the sheer hosiery. "And wow, what pretty toenails! They match your fingernails. They are so well done. Where do you get them done?"

Peter was walking back in. There was something erotic about seeing the attractive blonde down on her knees in front of Rin, taking care of her feet. Rin turned to him and asked, "What is the name of the nail place you take me?"

"Lucy's Nails."

Rin turned back to the lady, "That's right. They are great. Peter tells them to give me whatever I want. They love him."

"I am sure they do," she said as she looked Peter up and down again. "I need a boyfriend like that!" She laughed.

They settled on some shoes and checked out. The blonde pulled out her phone and asked Rin, "Hey, what is your number? I will text you so you have mine. If you can text me the address of the nail salon, I would greatly appreciate it."

Rin smiled. She knew the lady could have just Googled the name of the nail salon. Rin turned to Peter as they were walking out and said, "I think I just made a new friend."

"And a nice looking one at that..."

They walked toward the bench, but James was not back yet. Then they saw him walking towards them from the food court. They looked at each other and snickered. James was wearing Rin's purse and had an ice cream cone in each hand. If someone saw the three of them together, they probably would have assumed that Peter and Rin were given the responsibility of looking after his special needs cousin or something.

They sat on the bench and James made it to them, handing Rin her ice cream cone.

"Jimmy, you can't get someone ice cream without water. She is going to be thirsty. Go get her a water. We will wait here for you."

James turned around and started to head back to the food court. "Wait!" Peter yelled. "You can leave the purse here now. You look ridiculous." James thanked him and headed to the food court, happily eating his ice cream.

Rin was smoothing out the melting ice cream with her tongue. Peter thought watching a sexy woman lick an ice cream cone wasn't the worst thing in the world. Rin got the cone under control and asked, "So you thought the sales lady is nice looking, huh?"

"Yes, she is. And I have a feeling she thought you were nice looking, too."

"She has nice body," Rin said matter of factly and then smirked, "I wonder what she would look like naked. I have these small boobs and I have always thought it would be nice to play with some big tits to see what they are like."

Rin went back to licking her cone, but it seemed more sensual all of a sudden. Peter egged her on, "Yeah, and I heard you also weren't opposed to having that woman in the club lick your pussy, either."

"It would have been better if you had been the one behind her fucking her."

"We have plenty of things we need to do."

James appeared with a water for Rin. They all stood up and Peter announced it was time to go. Rin told James, "Here, carry this," as she handed him the bag from the store. "Carry that and the water. I need a free hand to hold Peter's hand." She didn't wait for a response as she and Peter started walking. She continued to lick the ice cream in one hand while she held his hand with the other. James remained about 15 feet behind them again, carrying her new shoes. He wondered what the shoes looked like. And like Peter, he wondered what they would look like on her dangling feet while Peter was fucking her.

They made it to the front of the mall. "Little Jimmy, it is a bit chilly out there and Rin isn't wearing any panties. I don't want her to get uncomfortable. Go get the car and pick us up at the front." It was a repeat of the ride there. Peter and Rin in the backseat together. This time, they were a little more aggressive. James seemed to enjoy it as much as they did.

Peter made them drinks at the house. "Jimmy, I would tell you to make us drinks, but you still haven't caught on."

After a couple of drinks, Peter said it was time to go upstairs.

"Rin, James told me you have had a long week keeping everything up. How would you like a nice massage?"

"Oh, that would be perfect!" Rin loved the way Peter rubbed her. She was little tipsy and relaxed from the drinks.

"Jimmy, help your wife get undressed. I will get the oil."

She laid face down on the bed. Peter put a little massage oil on his hands and started massaging her. It required some patience on his part, so he turned on the music to help time things. "How many songs till I get to touch her pussy?" he wondered. He tried to calculate what would be reasonable. He gave her a standard massage, at least until he got finished with her legs.

Little Jimmy (Peter called him "Little Jimmy" when he wanted to embarrass him) watched from a chair in the corner of the room and took his dick out when Peter started rubbing her thighs. She moaned to express her approval. Peter was not quite sure if it meant she was already turned on or just an indication to keep going.

Unlike a regular massage, she adjusted herself by spreading her legs some and arching her back just slightly to present her pussy to Peter, practically begging him to touch her.

Peter teased her by brushing around her, but not quite touching her pussy. It only took but a minute or so before she started gyrating her hips, trying to push into Peter's hands. He rewarded her by rubbing her pussy, not directly on her clit yet. She pushed her ass further up in the air to more easily allow access.

He spread her pussy lips slightly with both hands. "Little Jimmy, come look how wet your wife is." This seemed to have more of an effect on her than him.

James didn't want to interfere with the massage, but when Peter said this, he leaned forward to get a better view.

Rin seemed to like being displayed like this. She reached over and started rubbing Peter's cock through his pants. "What are you doing, Rin? What do you want?"

"I want your cock. Please give me your cock." When she was turned on, her voice got deeper and raspy and it was actually easier to understand her.

Peter wasted no time in dropping his pants and underwear and grabbing her neck to guide her mouth to his cock. She moaned in approval.

Peter kept rubbing her pussy while she sucked his cock for a minute or so. Then he told her, "turn over." She obeyed and he had a better view of her pussy, which was very wet at this point.

While she was hungrily sucking Peter, he reached over and grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head. She turned slightly, not quite on her side, but enough that her mouth was at a nice angle for him.

"She never sucks my dick like that."

Peter took his cock out of her mouth and slapped her a few times on the face with it. "She seems to really like this cock, Little Jimmy."

Whenever Peter said something like this, she would moan and squirm, obviously turned on by it.

He spread her legs a little and kept rubbing her pussy. James was mesmerized watching Peter's cock pump her mouth.

Peter used his free hand to grab her by the back of the neck and push himself all the way in and out of her mouth. Even taking his whole cock, she never gagged. Her whole body relaxed as she let Peter direct her. She was transforming from being a turned on slut into being his bitch.

Peter pulled her to the edge of the bed and dropped down to his knees. They had an informal understanding that he wouldn't spend much time licking her pussy unless she was wearing nice lingerie especially for him. It was part of her reward for dressing for him. But he enjoyed licking her pussy. Never quite sure if it was from clean eating or just luck, but her pussy always tasted great.

Peter reached up and pinched her nipples in each hand. She had very small breasts, but her nipples were unusually big. And she loved having them played with.

He took a temporary break from her pussy to get on top of her, covering her with his frame for the first time of the night. As he kissed her and worked to her neck, she furiously rubbed as much of his back and ass as she could. Peter's cock brushed against her and she aggressively pushed against it. But it wasn't time for that yet.

He was careful not to come in contact with her pussy because he knew she would instantly cum.

Peter happily sucked on her nipples for a couple of minutes as she ran her hands through his hair.

He moved down to her pussy and as soon as his mouth made contact with her pussy, she started moaning "so good" over and over. It was only a few seconds and he could feel her cumming on his face. He continued working her with his mouth, moving away from her clit as he could sense the heightened sensitivity.

When she was done cumming, he moved back up to her nipples, rubbing his hands all over her.

They had both forgotten about Little Jimmy sitting in the corner.

Her orgasm didn't relieve her. It didn't take very long and she started begging "please give me your cock, Peter. Please fuck me."

He stood up and placed a couple of pillows behind her to prop her up so she could see as well as he could. He started rubbing his swollen head up and down her pussy. She was moaning and squirming.

"Jimmy, can you see how much your wife wants this cock?" Peter said it more for her than him. He didn't bother to look at James for his reaction.

She was focused only on looking at his cock on her dripping pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me."

He pushed into her. Maybe it was a terrible ego reaction, but he loved watching his cock go in and out of her tiny frame. It made his cock look enormous like a porn star.

Peter held each of her thighs, pushing them back, and pumped in and out for what seemed like forever, never getting tired of seeing his cock disappear and reappear. It was 3 or 4 songs.

She was insatiable, with no downtime from being turned on.

His hands alternated between her nipples, her body, and her thighs. Her nipples hardened ridiculously and Peter could tell she was about to cum.

He turned her over. She didn't need direction to get on all fours and happily arch her back.

He grabbed her hips and faced her towards Jimmy. He was fucking her and she was totally engaged.

"James, you never fuck me like this."

Peter was holding her shoulder with one hand and her hip with the other.

"Jimmy, I love fucking your slut wife"

"Yes, I am Peter's slut! My pussy belongs to only Peter!"

Peter was proud in that moment. He had worked hard on training her. She loved it. When they started their relationship, James told Peter that she wasn't into anything kinky really, just liked fucking. However, the first time he fucked her, he called her a "slut" and James was petrified that would be the end. To his surprise, she was turned on by it. It didn't surprise James, though. Most women liked being a slut for one man.

And Peter was her man. James and Rin enjoyed the results of this play. They engaged in sex deprivation. She would tell him that he couldn't fuck her until Peter had his way with her. This would go on for as much as 2 weeks. James would beg Peter to fuck her. It was a great relationship.

After only their second or third date, she had told Peter that she was no longer interested in other male partners. She committed to no sex without Peter's permission. Including Jimmy. This was their first true cuckold relationship.

"That's right, your pussy belongs to me."

Peter took her hair in his hand and pulled her face up to look at Little Jimmy.

"This is how a real man fucks."

With that, she started cumming all over his cock.

It wasn't long after that she could feel Peter's cock on the verge.

"Put your cum there."

This was an odd phrase, but this is what she said when she was super turned on. She stuck with English phrases on the tip of her tongue.

Peter unleashed a gallon of cum in her.

They had an agreement that he would almost always cum in her pussy. For reasons that will soon be apparent.

On special occasions, Peter would cum on her face and hold her face toward Jimmy and say, "Look at your slut wife covered in my cum."

But she really got off with having Peter fill her up with cum.

Although they were both satisfied, they were both immediately horny again. Peter laid down on the bed and pulled her up next to him. She relaxed into his shoulder for about 30 seconds before he repositioned her, turning her more on her back. His arm was still around her.

He was laying on his back and pulled her leg up onto his stomach, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. She was looking into his eyes like she was in love. She wanted Peter to re-arrange her body in whatever fashion pleased him.

"Little Jimmy, come clean up your wife."

She kept staring at Peter, not bothering to look at James. James hopped up like he had been waiting anxiously for permission.

He began licking her pussy, mostly trying to suck out Peter's cum. She stared at Peter, admiring the amount of cum in her.

"He is so bad at this...'

She giggled and snuggled up closer to Peter. Little Jimmy was dangerously close to Peter's cock so he moved her leg to protect him.

"Suck Peter's cum out. I love his cock. My pussy belongs to him, not you."

She ordered him, "lay down over here." And he complied, of course.

He laid on this back and she mounted him, sitting on his face.

"Suck his cum out." She was talking to James, but looking at Peter. She reached out and held Peter's hand.

She didn't seem to particularly enjoy it, but she let go of his hand so she could turn a bit and started jerking her husband off. It only took about 2 strokes and he came.

"Ugh, pathetic. It wasn't even that hard." She giggled and got off him. "You stay over there." She pushed him to the other side of the bed and snuggled up next to Peter. She faced Peter and kissed him lovingly.

Peter turned on his side and pulled her into him. Peter was so turned on by her tiny frame. On a couple of previous dates, Peter made her stand on the scale in his house. He was pretty sure she was the smallest woman he had ever fucked. It sounds creepy, but she actually liked that attention.