Asian Wife Indulges Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Peter couldn't hide his surprise. He was trying to imagine what Rin must look like with a head buried in her pussy. This was probably the most words in a row he had ever heard James speak. James continued, "It didn't take long and she was holding his head and starting pushing her pussy into his face more. She looked right at me and started cumming on his face. He seemed relieved almost that she came and started kissing the inside of her thigh. Even though she came, it didn't squash her desire. She was still turned on and pushed him up and went straight back to getting his pants off. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and pushed his underwear down. She said, 'Oh, nice cock. Mmm, I like this cock.' She held it in her and showed it off to me. He was about the same size and shape as me. She never seems that excited to see my cock when I pull it out. She bent down and started sucking it. He wasn't hard enough to fuck. She seemed to like sucking his cock, but I think she was also just trying to get it hard enough to fuck. She worked on him for a minute, then took her mouth off of him and started stroking his cock while she looked at me and said, 'you like watching your little wife suck a nice cock?' I could only nod. He laid back on the bed and she went back to work on him. I had a great view of her ass wiggling around. Her pussy was so beautiful. I guess something got in his into his head because she worked on him for a good 10 minutes and he just wasn't getting any harder. I could sense her frustration growing. She tried changing angles. She tried turning around and putting her pussy back on his face. This seemed to get him excited again and she held her hand out to me. I opened a condom and handed it to her. She rolled it onto him, but he started losing his erection again."

"Performance anxiety. That's why there are so few good male porn actors," Peter chimed in, sounding comfortably knowledgeable.

"Yeah, by the time she got the condom on and tried to mount him, she had a lot of trouble getting him in her. It definitely wasn't because she was dry. There was plenty of natural lube. She finally got him inside her and started grinding on him. After a few minutes, her frustration was overwhelming. His soft dick just wasn't doing it. She crawled off of him and laid there, wondering what to do. I didn't have the performance anxiety problem, though, and wanted to put my raging hard on to work. I politely told him that it was ok, maybe next time, and that I would drive him back to his car. I hopped up and we got out of the room quickly. We didn't really say much on the ride and I just wanted to get back to the hotel as quickly as possible. When I got back, Rin was on the bed, rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples. She told me how horny she still was and told me to lick her pussy. I tried so hard, but she told me, 'He was so much better than you at this. You can't even make me cum like this. Lick my pussy!' I worked as hard as I could, but she finally told me to lay down and she climbed on top of me. This was the only position that she had cum with me over the last few years. She slid her pussy down onto me and started talking dirty, saying things like, 'Your cock feels so hard. You like watching your wife get it. I need a better cock. I need someone that knows how to fuck.' She could feel me starting to tense up and we both started cumming at the same time. It was really intense. We ended up falling asleep and taking a nap before we left the hotel and went home."

"Wow, wow, wow." Peter wasn't sure what to say. All he could think was that he wanted to hear more. "What about the second date?"

"The second man was really a weird one. He wasn't overly talkative online. And I didn't think he was a good looking guy. He was shorter than me and stocky. Not fat, just stocky. I didn't think Rin would go for that, but she seemed to be interested. Maybe it was because he said he had a fat cock, I don't know. Anyway, we met him at the same bar on another night. He was even more dull in real life. I don't know if he was kind of shy or just kind of slow. Most of the conversation, we were lucky if he got out a whole sentence. But I guess it didn't bother Rin much since English isn't her first language. She tried to spice up the conversation some by sitting on his lap at one point. He moved her around a little on him to get more comfortable. All of the sudden she looked a lot more interested in him. He had to go to the bathroom and she told me that it felt like he had a softball in his pants. She wanted to see it. So, when he came back I suggested that we go to the hotel."

"You guys went to the same bar and hotel as last time?" Peter wanted the logistical details.

"Yes, we feel like that is a safe place for an initial meeting. And the hotel is convenient." James continued with the story, "So Rin and I went and checked in and texted him when we got in the room. She was a little frisky with me, which was unusual. I felt like this guy was like foreplay for her to fuck me. He knocked on the door, I let him in, and we sat for more awkward conversation. Rin sat next to him on the couch and I sat on the bed. She looked like she was getting a little bored so she tried to speed up things a bit. She turned a little toward him and started stroking his thigh, kissed him on the side of the face, and said, 'do you have a regular girlfriend?' He replied no. He also said it had been a while since he had been with a woman. After Rin's obvious pushing, he finally turned to her and they started kissing. She moved his hand to her breast and he finally looked excited. After a few minutes of this, and quite frankly, it was getting a little boring, I suggested that we switch places. Rin and the guy got on the bed and I took my spot on the couch to watch. He laid down on the bed and both Rin and I paused for second to look at the massive erection he was sporting through his pants."

"Impressive, huh?" Peter chimed in.

"It looked uncomfortable. Uncomfortable for him and his poor pants. They were stretched to the max. Rin was on top of him and they were kissing. She moved down a little and was grinding her crotch on him. He wasn't very active at all and I felt like this experience was turning into a dud. She said, 'This looks like it hurts, why don't we get you out of these?' She didn't wait for a response as she unbuckled him and started pulling his pants down. She had to work a little to get them down. I was watching her face and didn't look as he sprang out of his underwear. I just saw her gasp and cover her mouth. She looked shocked. That's when I looked down and saw this monstrosity between his legs."

"Bigger than normal, eh?" Peter was trying to egg him on.

"Man, you here guys try to brag and say they are as thick as a coke can. Next time you are holding a coke can, look how far your hand wraps around it. A coke can is thick. I am telling you that this guy was as thick as a coke can. I don't think I had ever even seen something like this in a porn. And it was veiny and hard as a rock. It was glistening at the top with pre-cum. For a guy that looked like he might explode at any second, he was good at hiding his excitement. He just laid there."

"What did Rin do?" Peter was obviously more interested in what Rin was doing than the guy.

"She looked amazed. She looked at the guy and asked, 'oh my god. Can I take a picture with it?' He said sure and she told me to get phone out. She put her face down behind it and she looked like she could almost hide behind it. She was done talking to him and said to me, 'It's so huge! Have you ever seen a cock so big?' I just shook my head no. 'Get pictures! Look at your cock compared to this!' She exclaimed as she pointed at it. 'Video the rest of this!' We had not talked about taking pictures or videos, but I was happy to. In fact, look at this..." James pulled out his phone and was furiously going through his pictures.

Peter knew James was about to show him pictures of Rin in compromised positions. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. "Are you sure it is ok with Rin to show me these?"

"Show them to you? Yeah, I am pretty sure she would be ok with that," James responded without taking his eyes off the phone. He was very excited to show his best friend pictures and videos of his wife.

Peter couldn't fool himself. He knew he wanted to see them. He had not mentioned it to either James or Rin, but he was definitely attracted to her. But he also considered her a friend. It felt wrong to allow James to violate her trust. "I don't know if that is a good idea unless Rin explicitly told you it was ok."

James sensed his friend's serious concern and looked up from the phone, "Well, I didn't want to tell you this until later maybe. When we have talked about people she wants to fuck, your name was on the top of the list."

Peter felt some relief. He could tell James was telling the truth. He also knew the dynamic among the three of them was about to drastically change. He was soon going to drop a bombshell on James.

"Well, in that case, it seems like a good idea that you show me," Peter smiled and James went back to his phone, searching for the goods like his life depended on it. Peter could see how driven and excited James was.

"Here we go," James exhaled. He quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking their direction. He turned the phone towards Peter.

"Oh my god, it almost looks comical. Her head looks small next to this guy's cock. She is smirking more than smiling. His cock is kind of a weird shape, too. It looks like a bullet, thick in the middle and then contours down into a small head," Peter was more interested in looking at Rin's face than the cock, though.

"Yeah, that was the only reason I thought she would have a chance to actually get that inside of her. I figured that she could at least take the head," James continued the story. "So I was video'ing now. After Rin took the initial pics and settled down, she looked at it and wondered what in the world she would do with it. She stood up next to the bed and pulled her dress up over her head quickly. She was standing there in just her bra. I didn't realize that she hadn't worn any panties. That is pretty unusual for her. Basically naked at this point, she laid down next to this guy, draping her leg over his and putting her arm across his chest. It looked kind of funny. He still had his shirt on and his pants were just pulled down to his knees. I guess she didn't care about seeing the rest of him naked. She already was looking at what she wanted. She kissed him, reached down, lightly running her hand all over his cock, and tried to get him more active with some dirty talk, 'Is this what you give the ladies? This gigantic cock?' He just nodded. Shakespeare he wasn't. She sat up a little and looked at me, 'Have you ever seen a cock so huge? This is like 10 of yours. You think your wife's little pussy can take this?' She pulled her knee up into air, spreading her legs and pointing her pussy in my direction. I could see it glistening."

"Did you tell her to try," Peter asked.

"That's exactly what I said. We both looked a little scared. She moved her head down to suck him first. His balls were tight and the muscle in his taint, the prostate, I guess, looked like a tense knot. She could only get the head in her mouth, and was trying her best to angle things so I could get a good look. He put his hand on the back of her head and tried to push her down more on it. Next time you have a Coke, try to put your mouth around it."

"Hard pass," Peter laughed.

"It must have only lasted 5 seconds before he started aggressively pushing down on her head and she started to look uncomfortable. After a few more seconds, I could hear a muffled objection and she started squirming. I thought about intervening, but I figured he would take the hint and stop. He didn't. He pushed down more. After a few more seconds, she was violently trying to get away. She slapped his arm that was pushing her down and was pushing on his thigh with the other hand. I started to say, 'that's enou....' but he cut me off and said, 'there!' very loudly and I watched his dick start convulsing. His prostate looked like a pump, like a heart beating. I swear I could see the loads of cum going through his cock into her mouth. After about 7 streams, he let go of her head and she immediately popped up. Her mouth was full of cum and she must have choked on some because she had some coming out of her nose. It was running out of the edges of her mouth, too. She hadn't had a chance to swallow because her mouth had been too full with his cock. She looked at me and saw how excited I was to see her full of so much cum. She was careful to hold the cum in her mouth and breathed in through her nose and caught her breath. She was no longer interested in the guy and was focusing on me. He also wasn't interested any longer. He pulled his pants up and said, 'Thanks. Bye,' and was out the door before either of could say anything back."

"What a weird guy," Peter interjected.

"Yep. Anyway, Rin pushed the cum out of her mouth and let it start running down her chin and neck. Looking at her like that just about pushed me over the edge."

"Were you still video'ing?" Peter was looking forward to seeing the video.

"Yes, and I kept video'ing while I got up and pulled my pants completely off and laid down on the bed. She straddled me and my cock slid right into her pussy. Even though the guy didn't do anything to her, she still seemed very turned on, judging by her wetness. She started grinding on me and then took some of the cum off of her chin and rubbed it on her nipples, which were already stiff as nails. I was really surprised how much this turned me on. She looked at me, face still dripping with cum and said, 'I like my husband's cock in me. Am I good wife?' And then she took more cum from her face and started rubbing her clit with it. My camera work was probably terrible because I was so distracted."

James started fumbling through the phone some more. Peter stopped him, "Not here, maybe later." Peter was interested in seeing Rin in this state, but he had a feeling things were going to work out soon enough that he would see it in real life. It was more exciting to him to make himself wait.

"Ok. I told her she was a good wife. She started to cum and yelled, 'Tell me again!' I told her she was a good wife again while she aggressively came on me. At the same time, she had wiped all the cum from her face onto her hands and was rubbing it with both hands into her tits. It was so hot, I came almost without warning. Finally, she fell onto me and knocked the phone away. We laid there for a minute and calmed down. While still laying her head on shoulder, she said, 'I am glad he came so quickly. I didn't really want that thing inside of me. I think it may have killed me.' We both laughed. We got up a few minutes later and went home. When I woke up the next morning, she was singing to herself in the kitchen and cooking breakfast. I came into the kitchen and told her she seemed like she was in a good mood. She said, 'My husband fucked me so good last night,' and gave me a big kiss. She tasted a little odd and I realized that she hadn't bothered to wash her face off. I shocked myself that I liked it."

"Oh, such a pervert," Peter said, but obviously in a joking way.

"Later the next day, I caught her watching the video on the computer. I watched from the doorway to the room. She didn't notice me there. She had her skirt pulled up and was rubbing her pussy, pretty hard. It was a short show. She threw her head back and started cumming at the part of the video where the guy came. The part where she was squirming around and struggling to get him to stop. I was surprised that she came at that part. Anyway, I snuck away and she never knew I was watching her."

"Hmm, that's interesting," Peter had been taking mental notes the whole time. He followed with a leading question, "Did you guys have any more interesting experiences?"

"Yeah, we wanted to try another way to find guys besides a dating app. I searched and found a swinger's club, Gemini, close to us. It is only open on Saturday nights, so we have only been a couple of times. The first night we went, we didn't hook up with anyone, but we had a good time. The second night, we had a great experience. We had been there long enough to relax and have a drink. We were sitting on a couch not far from the dance floor. We were trying to talk over the music, but mostly we were just surveying the room. This athletic looking guy approached us. Cowboy hat and boots. He had kind of bad teeth and a farmer's tan. He didn't look like the most handsome guy, but it looked like he had gotten dressed up for a night on the town. I figured he must do some sort of work outside."

"Was his name Stan?" Peter had waited for the right moment to reveal something huge.

"Um..." James looked more confused than Peter had ever seen him. "Yes. How did you know that?"

"Well, I have been listening to your stories and waiting for the right time to let you know that I am a lot more familiar with these topics than you know. My ex-wife and I messed around a little in the quote unquote lifestyle," Peter did airquotes when he said lifestyle and rolled his eyes at the same time. He always thought that term was ridiculous. "After that marriage failed, I found myself still playing around a little, but as a single guy, which is a totally different ball game. I am familiar with Gemini. I was there last Saturday and briefly talked to Stan. He said that a couple with a hot Japanese wife had come in. He described her a little and I thought, I hoped really, that he could be describing Rin. I have to say, I have been imagining that it was Rin and that you guys had this big secret. It's a small world. What are the chances?!"

"What?! This is pretty crazy!" It took James a minute to let it sink in. "So how familiar are you with it? How often do you go to Gemini? What do you do?"

"Well, I don't go to Gemini very often. It isn't really a nice place and it is mostly the same regulars all the time. If I go to a club, I would rather go out of town to some nicer places. But it is still fun. What do I do? Only women," Peter laughed and James laughed.

"I kind of figured that. But no judgement if different. To each his own."

"Single women occasionally, but honestly most single women in the lifestyle are a little off. I try to stick to couples. Actually, pretty much couples that are similar to you. A lot of dates where I send the woman home fully satisfied and her husband gets off hearing about it."

"Regulars?"

"Yes, I have a semi regular rotation, but always looking to try new things."

"Any Asians?"

"Not as of right now. Tell me the story about Stan. You must have caught him fairly early in the evening before he had a chance to drink too much. That seems to be an issue for him."

"Ok... Seems a little different telling the story now that you told me about your experience."

"Continue exactly the way you were. You are doing a good job."

James felt more relaxed now. Even after telling about two experiences, he still felt a bit awkward. Now that he knew Peter knew how things worked, he felt like he could tell the story better. "Well, Stan approached us, looking Rin over closely. He turned to me and asked if it was ok if he asked my wife to dance. I told him, 'As long as she is down, you can do anything you want with her.'"

Peter nearly choked on his beer. "You said that? Did you have any idea how open that was?!"

James was a little surprised at Peter's reaction. "I read that people in the lifestyle need to ask for permission for things, and I appreciated that he asked, so I wanted to make sure he knew it was ok with me."

"Yeah, I get that. A simple 'sure' would have worked, too. Instead, you might as well have said, 'as long as she is ok with it, you can do an anal ass to mouth gangbang with 14 guys.'"